The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s12e03: Sandra Huillet (41) from Loughborough

Erotica Sex Story: s12e03: Sandra Huillet (41) from Loughborough - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We begin with establishing shots of quiet residential streets with mock-Tudor homes and lots of trees – then coming to rest on a petrol service station ... Almost as soon as we come to a halt, we hear the familiar gruff Cockney tones on our dog-owning geezer, beginning his introduction...

“Ello, welcome to another edition of the ‘United Kingdom of Zoo’...” – he’s been walking into view from behind a petrol pump, but we can now clearly see his big belly, sweaty West Ham shirt, and round, hairy face ... And beside him, his handsome, sleek, black Doberman... “I’m Dennis Baxter ... This is Casanova ... And this week, we’re in Loughborough, in the midlands, to make another dirty old slut’s dirty dreams come true... ‘E’s lookin forward to it ... I’m lookin’ forward to it ... She’s gaggin’ for it ... So let’s go for it!”

We swing away from Dennis to the petrol station itself, and close in on the pay window ... Noting that there’s a woman on the other side ... We can’t see her too well because of all the angle and the advertising on the window, but no matter because we cut inside right away...

Inside – looking right over the counter to our guest, visible from the hips up. She’s wearing a tight sweater that suggests she’s slim and square shouldered, with a decent chest. Middle-aged, with very blonde, straight hair dropping to her shoulders, framing a square face that’s neither pretty or ugly, but almost exactly between the two.

She looks happy enough, but her introduction is delivered in an accent and tone harsh enough to cut through steel. “Allo ... I’m Sandra Huillet, and I’m a 41-year-old petrol station owner/manager from Loughborough in Leicestershire.”

We cut to a shot of Dennis leaning on the counter, slightly to the side so as not to block our view, as he chats with our guest. Behind the counter, Sandra looks relaxed and easy with her confession/explanation.

Dennis starts us off with his regular opening line, “So, tell me a story...”

She’s happy to tell us, almost celebrating her story. “It’s my ex’s fault. He started it!” Her accent is still harsh and cutting. “My ex husband, I think he always considered my a bit of a trophy wife...”

We can believe this with regard to her body, but not her face... “He’s an old bugger, he’s got twenty years on me ... And he liked to show me off ... And he always used to take nude pictures of me, and I didn’t mind – because I didn’t know what he was doing with them ... It didn’t start until after the kids were born ... He would post my pictures on Beastforum and tell people I wanted to fuck a dog ... He was on all of the message boards and a zoo ‘dating’ website ... He was trying to find a dog for me. Eventually he got as far as setting up a few ‘dates’ ... The first I knew about it was in the car on the way to one of them! I wasn’t impressed, I can tell you! Suffice to say, we didn’t go on the ‘date’ ... We argued all the way home – I was upset about the dogs, about what he expected, but what really upset me was him putting my pictures on the internet. I didn’t want people to see me like that, or to think I was into dogs...” She wears an incredulous expression, her hands up in an “as if” pose. Then she continues...

“He kept trying ... Setting up dates, trying to talk me into it ... I kept saying no ... And as soon as he realized that I wouldn’t do it, no matter how hard he tried, he’d had enough ... It was like he’d been grooming me, our whole marriage, to fuck a dog for him – and when he found out it wasn’t going to happen – he decided he wanted a divorce! He wanted to be free to go and find someone else to make his fantasy come true ... We ended up having a custody fight for the kids, and I had all the messages from the forums, all the proof that he was trying to make me fuck a dog, so the judge ruled in my favour – and I got the kids, the house, and this place...” She holds her hands out indicating the petrol station. Sighs, then continues. “But ... He got the other three stations, so he’s doing alright too...”

“Okay, so that’s how you got ‘here’, but why are ‘we’ here...” Asks Dennis, nodding down toward his Doberman and then looking back at his guest.

“Well ... That’s the funny thing ... As soon as we were divorced – I started thinking about it ... I started thinking – that silly bugger lost so much trying to get me to fuck a dog, wouldn’t it be funny to go out and do it now. Now that it’s my choice – I suddenly find myself attracted to the idea!” She smiles – a wicked, playful smile.

“Ohh ... That’ll make the old man mad!” Confirms Dennis.

“I know!” Agrees Sandra, with another smile. “And I can’t wait to make him mad!”

We cut to the interior of a nice house. Well decorated, nicely furnished. We’re in the living room, with two large couches facing one another in the middle. A big screen tv on the wall is showing a “Best of Casanova” compilation...

Our guest is sitting on the couch, with Dennis beside her – his arm around her shoulder (it’s a more friendly and comforting gesture than anything sleazy) – pointing at the tv and talking her through the highlights. “This next one – she wasn’t ready for the knot at all ... Look at her eyes ... Look ... There!” He lets out a little chuckle and Sandra smiles and takes a breath. “It’s alright though...” Continues the big Cockney. “Birds what have had babies usually don’t struggle too much – it’s the tight girls that ‘ave problems!”

We cut to them watching another clip, a young woman sucking on a dog cock that’s almost too big for her mouth, cum running over her lip and down her chin – but we’re watching Sandra more than we’re watching the tv - she appears to be enjoying herself, sitting open mouthed, moving her lips a little as if she’s imagining sucking that cock herself ... Dennis continue to build things up, “This girl was good ... She made him look huge ... He’s big – but ‘e’s not that big!”

“What does it taste like?” Checks Sandra.

Dennis smiles, “I dunno ... I’ve never tasted it!”

“Well that little cunt looks like she loves it...!” Sighs Sandra, almost under her breath – but next to her, with his arm around her, Dennis hears it as clearly as our microphones ... And his arm position changes quickly from being friendly and protective, to pushing her forward from the couch, to her feet.

She stands, looking around to see if there’s a better place to strip ... Then points at the floor where she’s standing, “Here?” she checks.

“Yeah ... Right here ... Right now...” Confirms Dennis.

“Watching those videos, it seemed like a good idea ... But now I’m on the spot ... With the cameras and everyone here ... I dunno...” She says, holding the bottom of her sweater – pausing, then pulling it up, slowly at first, revealing her slim belly – pale and soft, but not fat ... Then it’s over her black bra – wide cups holding two soft globes, most likely a C-cup of white flesh ... And up over her head.

She pauses for a moment, running her fingers around the top of her skirt, reality dawning on her, “This is really happening, isn’t it?”

Behind her, on the couch, Dennis responds, “Yes, it is...”

Sandra smiles again, an incredulous smile, shakes her head, and then pulls the top of the skirt out and over her hips, then wriggles it down over them and down her thighs – showing off black high-hipped panties that contrast sharply with her pale skin ... Stepping out of the skirt to show off her legs – which are pretty-good for an older lady, wrapped in hold-up stockings that probably make them look firmer than they actually are.

She pauses, apparently not sure if she wants to take the next step – bra and panties protecting her modesty... “Right now...” She says slowly, thinking it through... “If I walk away right now ... I’m just a woman who thought about having sex with a dog to get revenge over her ex ... Then thought better of it, and no one has even seen my tits...” She pauses to think again. Takes a deep breath. Thinking ... Thinking...

Dennis intervenes, “On the other hand ... There’s a big doggy – right at your feet - with a big doggy cock ... And big doggy balls, full of doggy cum ... And it’s all just – for – you ... And your ex is going to be soooooo pissed ... Do you really want to walk away from that?”

Sandra holds her expression for a second or two, then smirks ... Shakes her head, and then reaches up behind her back to unhook her bra, allowing it to drop and letting those boobs fall loose. Sagging heavy against her chest. “Ohh ... Fuck ‘im!” – and she’s smiling as she reaches down and removes her knickers, exposing a neatly trimmed pussy. Straightening up to give us a full frontal...

She may have almost half a century on the clock – the boobs might sag a little more than we’d like, the belly might be softer, the legs and arms lack the tone, and she’s way too white ... But she’s not bad. Not great ... But not bad. And she’s ready...

She looks down at Casanova, then over the Dennis and jokes, “Can you do the intro...?”

“Introduce you to my boy?” Dennis answers.

“No ... The big ‘ladies and gentlemen’ thing...” She half laughs as she says it, like she’s making a silly request ... But no requests are silly on the UK of Zoo ... We’re here to please our guests ... Especially when Dennis is hosting, and he’s figured out exactly what she means. He steps back so as not to deafen her, then launches into his old-school announcement ... It’s unrehearsed, but he nails it pretty much without a pause...

“Ladies and gentlemen ... Please welcome the ‘ound from ‘ell, the beast from the east end ... A licker not a biter ... A lover not a fighter ... The rock ‘ard, go ‘ard, take you in the back yard – fuck you silly and then send your EX a post-card ... Meeeeeeeeaaann muvva-fucker ... Casanova the fird!”

We pan down to look at the dog, who is now on his feet, wagging his tail stub so hard that his whole back end is swinging from side-to-side...

Sandra reacts to the announcement with similar excitement – as if it has re-booted her enthusiasm ... She bends forward to give the dog’s head and neck a ruffle as she says, “That sounds very inviting ... Fuck me silly and send the ex a postcard ... Is that what you’re going to do...?”

She looks up at the tv, noting that it’s now showing the feed from one of our cameras – she’s now the star of the video, and she’s next to a mean looking Doberman. We’re really driving the point home to her that this is for real. And she’s smiling a little, running her fingers over her nipples as the dog circles her legs, raising his snout to sniff between her thighs.

She turns to look down at him, playfully asking, “Are you going to make me a tv star?” – then bends forward from the hips, bringing her face down to the dog’s level – offering her mouth, making some little kissing sounds – letting the beast slop his tongue over her jaw and lips a couple of times, then backing away to the ‘safety’ of being upright, leaving him to sniff at her pussy again.

She moves her feet apart and spreads her thighs a little, giving him access to her lips, then reaches down between her legs to spread the lips open with the fingers of one hand ... Presenting herself to him, letting him begin licking right away, his tongue ploughing between her loose pussy lips and finding that hot groove immediately – making her gasp, reaching down with her other hand to stroke the top of his narrow skull.

Close-up on her reaction – smiling broadly, eyes closed, head back, enjoying the sweet sensation of tongue on pussy...

Back to the wide angle, watching as the dog keeps his snout buried between her thighs, his long tongue slurping over and between her pussy lips, slipping inside, making her spasm slightly each time – her legs beginning to shake under her...

She’s gasping, “OOhhhh, blooooooody hellllll ... Ooohh yeeeaahhhh...” – keeping her hands in position, holding her pussy open for him, other hand on his head, fingers on fur ... Twisting and turning her hips, making sure she gives him as much of herself as possible – wanting the moment to continue for as long as possible but struggling to stay on her feet ... Almost having to consciously remind herself to keep her leg muscles working ... And the dog licks on... “Ohh God ... Oohhh God ... Noooo ... Noooo ... YEESSSS!”

Her whole body jerking, eyes closed, head back, thrusting forward with her groin hard enough to shake the dog off and send him running away, then back, and crouching down, thinking they are playing a game... “OOoohhhhh!” – gulping in a big chest full of air and stumbling backwards until the back of her knees hit the couch and she overbalances backwards, falling back onto the seat...

Casanova launches after her, leaping up on the couch and stepping over her, already making those tell-tale little hip movements, his sheath looking heavy, the lipstick tip of his cock already showing ... Ready to get started...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.