The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s11e19: Phoebe Diamond (47), from Manchester

Erotica Sex Story: s11e19: Phoebe Diamond (47), from Manchester - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We start this week’s show with an establishing shot of a row of white fronted buildings – all shopfronts – all jewellery shops ... We’re in Manchester’s heavily Jewish, jewellery district ... We move along past one, then another, then another, all in a line ... Before slowing to halt outside one of them – named “Diamond’s” – where we end up looking at the back of a blonde-haired figure wearing jeans so tight that we know she’s a hot woman before she even turned around, and hold the lead of a powerful looking American bulldog.

She who appears to be staring into the window, checking out the sparkly trinkets in the store – then turns around to face us – and we’re not surprised to see that it’s our favourite American dogslut, Jenna McCartney ... Her big, fake, bra-less boobs standing proud, the nipples poking against her top, almost hypnotically as she introduces herself in a friendly mid-west American accent.

“Hello, and welcome to another edition of our little gem of a show ... I’m your platinum-blonde host, Jenna McCartney, and this week, I’ve come to Birmingham, to meet a real diamond, who wants to set the gold standard for ladies in ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’.” Jenna isn’t a platinum-blonde, it’s more a dirty blond than anything – but we’re not about to question her use of the word.

We cut to inside the jewelry shop – focusing on a classy looking, slim lady with heavily styled reddish-brown hair and perfect make-up. She’s a few years past her prime, but is still fairly attractive, in a quiet, unassuming way. Dressed in a black blouse and skirt combination, designed not to distract from the jewelry displays, she’d pretty much slip under most people’s radar if it wasn’t for the fact that she’s on our show – so we know what she’s thinking...

She looks up as we move closer, a slightly embarrassed/shy expression as she takes a breath and launches into her introduction – her accent only vaguely north-western-ish, more high class and educated than anything.

“Hello, welcome to Diamond’s ... I’m Phoebe Diamond ... I’m 47 years-old, and I work in the family jewelry business with my husband and son, here in Manchester.”

As she mentions her husband and son we take a look to the side and see the husband, 55 years old and looking every day of it. He looks like he came straight from central casting – exactly what you’d expect a Jewish jeweler to look like. Then we’re back on Phoebe ... Who is now face-to-face (across the counter) with our host.

Jenna asks, “Well, we all know what I’m here for today ... But would you like to tell us why you applied to be on the show...?” – and then holds her microphone out to her guest.

Phoebe takes a quick breath, takes a quick look over at her husband, and then turns back to Jenna and answers.

“I think it’s a fairly common story, I think I’ve even heard it on your show before ... I’ve ... We’ve been married for 25 years, 26 years next month ... And ... After a while, things can get a bit stale ... We’re not the most exciting couple. We haven’t got great imaginations ... You know?” She blushes a little. “I mean, for us, adventurous is usually something like leaving the lights on, or the covers off the bed ... And, if your love life is like that, after a while, things can get very stale ... And, we were stale.”

Another deep breath, readying herself for her obvious – but personally important – moment.

“So, I’m a bored and, a little frustrated, woman ... And I don’t have fantasies ... I don’t watch porn ... I’m not interested in having a book like ‘50 Shades of Grey’ on my bedside table ... But I would watch ‘UK of Zoo’ quietly, when my husband wasn’t around, because – frankly – it was the most explicit, and most disgraceful, show I could find ... It was so different to my life, my experience. It was shocking ... And it just – turned – me – on.” She drops her head into her hand, laughing/blushing, very embarrassed. We flick over to look at her husband again, still looking like the most Jewish Jeweler of all time ... Taking a breath, looking out of his depth.

Then back to Phoebe as she looks back up, “I’m watching women, having sex with dogs, and I’m genuinely getting turned on ... And then, one night my husband walks in, and sees what I’m watching, and asks ‘What kind of man would want his wife to do this?’, and I told him that the women WANTED to do it, and their husband’s let them ... And I said, ‘Would you let me do it?’ ... And he says, ‘Would you want to do it?’ ... And we went back and forwards, and then I realized that, yes, I wanted to do it...” She holds her hands up, as if surrendering. “ ... And here I am.”

It’s still hard to believe that the lady infront of us – smart, demure, shy, middle-aged – is here, ready and keen to be on our show. She doesn’t look at all like that kind of woman who would do this ... Then again, so few of our guests look like they actually belong here.

Jenna takes her turn to speak. “So what is it about dogsex that actually turns you on?”

“As I said, it’s that it’s so disgraceful, so perverted ... It’s the animals, but it’s also the cameras ... It’s the idea of being exposed, physically on camera, but also mentally ... Everyone seeing you do this, everyone knowing you want to do this ... This ... Dirty thing ... Everything combines to just make it all so arousing...” She leaves it there, hoping it’s a good enough excuse...

Jenna turns toward Phoebe’s husband and asks him, “And how do you feel about your wife wanting to do this?”

He shrugs, “Well, I think if she wants to do it, she should do it, but ahhhh ... I don’t really have an opinion of it. If she’s happy, I’ll be happy ... Then she won’t worry about our relationship anymore. That’s all I want. No stress.”

“Does it turn you on to think about what she’s about to do?” Asks Jenna.

He shrugs again, “I don’t know ... I just want a quiet life.”

Our host smirks, turning back to her guest, “Well, I suppose that leaves us nothing to do other than ... Make your fantasy come true...”

Phoebe cracks a nervous, but relieved, smile as we fade through to another location...

We’re in a large room above the shop. Normally this would be a flat, but it’s far too cheap for the Diamond family to live in, and they are to paranoid to let anyone rent it, so it’s sitting vacant without furniture.

It’s a behind the scenes shot that Phoebe didn’t know we were filming. She’s standing in the middle of the room – still dressed, but with her black blouse half-unbuttoned, black bra and pale flesh visible. She looks nervous, picking at her fingernails whilst the crew sets up the second camera, the sound and some extra lighting. All the stuff we don’t usually show.

The American bulldog, Cooper, is standing with Jenna on the far side of the room – moving back and forth on his leash, looking up at Jenna with an open-mouthed excitement, looking like a dog who expects a treat, and we know he’s about to get one!

We cut to a shot of our guest as she finishes unbuttoning and removing her top, showing off her slim, pale body, her smallish boobs sitting soft in the cups of her bra. She looks vulnerable. Reaching around behind her back to unhook the bra, letting it fall away from her chest, half bringing her hands up to cover her breasts – nervous about the world seeing that they sag, or flop, against her ribs, the nipples pointing almost toward the floor. They seem to be the boobs of a much older lady – it’s not ugly, or grotesque, but it’s a little surprising.

Phoebe moves onto her skirt, unbuttoning at the side, then unzipped, and then letting it fall away down her slim legs. Brief panties cross about half-way up her firm buttocks. Her arse and thighs are in much better shape than her tits! She pauses, looking from the camera, over her shoulder to Jenna. Waiting...

“Panties...?” Asks/reminds Jenna.

And it dawns on Phoebe that she’s about to be fully nude on camera...

Breathing heavily as she takes the sides of her briefs and slipping them down her legs and off – stepping out of them and leaving herself completely exposed. Her pussy is a thick thatch of reddish brown that matches her hair ... And she’s looking around nervously toward the various cameras, realizing that there’s nothing she can do to hide her body, and that it’s about to get worse. “It seems like such a sexy idea – having sex with a dog, whilst people watch, and film ... But when you’re here, looking at all of these cameras and lights and microphones, and the crew ... It seems like I’m just part of a machine, ready to go through a process...” She smiles helplessly.

“Forget the cameras and the crew ... Just think about yourself - and Cooper...” Jenna advises, “He’s here for you ... We’re all here to observe and capture your experience ... Just have fun. Indulge yourself...”

Phoebe nods, looking down at the dog, then up at the camera, and nodding again.

We cut to a shot of her flat on her back on the floor, hands by her sides – rib cage expanding and contracting as she tries to breath though the moment. Psyching herself up. “C’mon, c’mon...”

Cooper is released and rushes straight to our guest – who keeps her head back on the floor, eyes up, bringing a hand up to cover her face and hide her shame – as she parts her legs – making her pussy an inviting target for the new arrival.

He sniffs around her and quickly finds his way down to her mons pubis – sniffing at her pussy hair, dropping his wide snout between her thighs – sniffing, and licking at her flesh ... She jumps when his nose touches her, and again as he continues with an experimental taster...

She arches her back a little, letting her thighs spread a little wider, trying to relax into the moment but letting out a noise – somewhere between a whimper and a yelp. It’s hard to tell whether she’s happy, but we sense she wants more anyway...

Cooper’s big tongue hits the target again – slopping quickly out over her pussy lips, dragging over them, pulling them out of shape – then again, and between them ... Phoebe arches her back and takes a sharp breath – then lets out a low moan, and now we know she IS enjoying herself ... Who wouldn’t?

The dog shuffles around between her legs, head down, changing the angle of his snout as he continues licking, and the woman writhes ... Then steps up over her, moving forward - well trained, or with enough experience to know that this is what he should do next ... Partly because it will feel good, and partly because it’s what these humans seem to want. Stepping up and over her body so that the tip of his cock, protruding from his hairy sheath, is just inches above her face.

“Oh goshh...” She sighs – having only just got used to being naked, and having the dog lick her, she’s now got a cock right above her face and the expectation of the dog, and our crew, is obvious ... She moves her hand away from her mouth, revealing her cringing expression – but part her lips and moves her head forward a little toward his belly anyway. She’s committed to this, even if it does scare/disgust/embarrass her!

We cut to an extreme close-up as she pauses just before her lips touch the little lipstick dick, breathing hard – her breath making the cock twitch and grow a little more – almost as if the cock is trying to close the gap now that she’s stopped moving, and then she edges forward a little more, lips apart, the tip of her tongue out so that she can stop as soon as she touches his meat ... Doing that – pausing with the tip of her tongue on the tip of his dick, moving it around a little, getting her first taste ... Not being put off ... Moving forward again, taking the inch of meat that’s showing into her mouth, closing her lips around it, sucking – and simultaneously moaning her approval. As scared as she is about doing this, it’s clearly been something she’s wanted to do for some time.

She brings a hand up to work stroke and cup his balls as she sucks on the tip, then brings it to his shaft – still hidden away in his sheath, and begins to jerk at it, toward her face. The combination of her mouth on the tip and her hand on his balls and sheath inspires pretty rapid growth, and she’s soon pulling that furry pocket back, revealing more of the shaft – and a fatter shaft than she started working on ... Each time she reveals more, she moves her head forward and takes it deeper into her mouth...

Now she’s got enough to actually bounce her head toward, drawing it back, her lips sliding along the glistening pink shaft – then sucking it back in again. Pulling the shaft back further, revealing more, which she gobbles up immediately. Pretty soon she’s got a very useable cock in her mouth, and she’s sucking on it like it’s what her mouth was made for. Paying no attention to our camera, focussed intently on his cock and balls. Breathing around the shaft and through her nose, “Mmfff (sniff) mmffff (snort) mmfff (sniff) mmmfff (snort)” – building up a nice rhythm.

In the wide shot, we watch her – on the floor, flat on her back, with the dog standing over her head, a dumb look on his face as he looks up at our camera (he’s been trained to look at the red ‘camera on’ light) – her head bouncing up and down under his belly, her hands moving around on his back, his side, his balls – her legs and pelvis still relatively still.

Back to the close-up to watch as she slides her head back, letting the cock come out from between her lips – clearing her mouth with a little swallow, then looking up, looking almost surprised when she sees how close our camera is. “Ooohhh ... Hello there...” She cracks a little smile, loosening up now that she’s spent a few minutes sucking on a dog’s cock!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.