The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S11: E17: Martha Randon (36), from Atherstone

Erotica Sex Story: S11: E17: Martha Randon (36), from Atherstone - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We start this week’s show with establishing shots of an old-fashioned market square – cobble stones surrounded by bollards to protect the pedestrian shoppers, then a road around the outside, and beyond that old, whitewashed buildings – shops and pubs, styled to look like Tudor and Elizabethan buildings.

Walking toward us, through the crowds, is the familiar round-bellied figure of our jeans and West Ham shirt wearing host – hairy everywhere but the top of his head, it’s everyone’s favourite Cockney, Dennis Baxter. Beside him - a large, mean looking, sleek Doberman Pincher, enthusiastically pulling on his chain.

Dennis introduces himself in his gravelly East End of London accent – “‘ello, and welcome to another episode of ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m your host, Dennis Baxter, and this...” We pan down to look at his dog again, “ ... is Casanova ... And this week we’re in Atherstone, in the west midlands, and we’re here to meet a sexy lady who’s looking to put the magic back in her marriage...”

We cut to a different view of the street, looking toward a grocery shop – watching the sliding doors open as a customer walks out ... Tall and shapely, darkly tanned skin, and lots of thick black hair. She’s dressed for a trip to the shops rather than an appearance on national television, in mum jeans and a baggy sweater.

She keeps her head down at first, walking in our direction rather than toward us – as if she doesn’t know she’s being filmed, but as she gets closer we note that she’s smiling as she looks up – the façade falling away completely as she covers the last few meters and comes to a halt on her mark.

She looks into our camera and introduces herself in a friendly black country accent, “Hello. I’m Martha Randon, and I’m a 36-year-old, mother of two from Atherstone ... And, I’m here today, because I REALLY want to have sex with a dog!”

Shoppers continues to drift by, walking up and down the street, occasionally looking toward our camera, but not waiting around to hear the interview. Either they don’t connect the big, fat bloke with the West Ham shirt and the Doberman to our show, or they do and they don’t want to have anything to do with us! We’re that kind of show. Barely known, and somewhat feared by even our fans. Who’d want to admit to knowing who our hosts are?

She’s standing side-by-side with our host, looking from him to our camera, not sure who she should be addressing, looking semi-embarrassed but mildly excited. She’s not exactly a stunner – her features are very mumsy – pleasant without being overly sexy, with a pair of small lensed spectacles reflecting lights away from her brown eyes, all surrounded by that mass of jet black wavy hair.

She’s a solid 6. A decade ago she may have rated an 8, but that was a few kilos and some wrinkles ago, so it’s hard to tell. Either way - she’s more than enough to attract Casanova!

“So, please tell us why you applied to be on our show?” Asks Dennis, moving the microphone over to his guest.

“Well, I’ve been married for twenty years, I’ve got two lovely kids ... Nice house, nice husband ... And we’ve always had a ... Ah ... Energetic sex life ... A good one. You know? But recently ... Like anyone – after this time, it’s started to get a little bit dull...”

“Don’t be shy ... Tell us about how you discovered your obscene interest in big doggies...” Teases Dennis.

“Well, like I say ... We’d been married for a long time before we, sort of, stumbled into this ... We were watching some porn together, you know, to spice things up a bit, and we’re watchin’ a video of this really pretty girl and she’s with these two guys ... And they’re both wearing masks, like leather dog masks, or plastic, I don’t know ... Anyway, they look like dogs, their faces, not their bodies. Normal bodies, quite nice actually, but dog faces...” She pauses, trying not to laugh. “And we’re watching them taking turns in her mouth, and having sex with her, and – I think – like, doubling up on her pussy and arse ... And I just blurted out, ‘If only they were real dogs’, I don’t know where it came from, because I’d never thought of that before ... We didn’t even watch your show ... It almost gave my hubby a heart attack! And then we went down this rabbit hole of google searching and pornsites ... Before you know it, we’re watching girls sucking on real doggy cocks – and I’m hooked ... I watched them with him ... I watched them without him ... I loved them.”

“And now you want to be in one of them?” Confirms Dennis.

“One...? Haha ... Yeah, just one, for now ... But who knows ... If it’s as much fun as it looks, once I’ve done one, I might do more ... Or I might forget the cameras and just focus on the dogs!”

We hover on her optimistic smile for a moment, then Dennis interrupts, “So, if you look down, which I notice you’ve been trying very hard not to do ... If you look down, you can start focussing on a big bad doggy right now!”

She looks down, blushing and smiling, hiding her face with one hand, as she takes a good look at Casanova, who’s beside Dennis looking up at her. She looks back up into camera, “Ooohh ... He’s lovely ... I can’t wait.”

“Well, I suppose we better go back to your place...”

Martha answers as if we haven’t already arranged all of this. “Yeah, that should be alright ... The kids are at school and hubby is at work, we’ve got plenty of time to have some fun!”

We cut to a shot of Martha walking away, with Dennis beside her, and that handsome Doberman trotting along between them.

Then cut to shot of a bedroom. Nicely appointed, neat and tidy. It’s a big room, so big that the king size bed still leaves plenty of floor space. The door opens and Martha leads Dennis and Casanova in.

She’s already peeling her baggy sweater off as she walks through the door, revealing a cotton mesh bodystocking that barely hides her figure or flesh at all, but at the same time holds everything in position. Showing off a chest as big as we had imagined, and a body that is solid rather than fat, before disappearing into her jeans...

Dennis enters the room behind her and his eyes widen, “Bloody hell, girl ... You’re a bit keen, arncha!?”

Now on home territory, away from the shoppers, Martha appears to be growing in confidence. “Well, I didn’t apply to be on the show because I’m shy, did I?” She asks with a knowing wink.

“OOhh, Cas, I think you’re going to have fun with this one...” Notes our host.

Casanova doesn’t understand – he has fun with all of the bitches Dennis introduces him to!

The jeans come off next, no fuss, no build-up ... The body stocking continuing down to ‘cover’ her neatly trimmed, but very dark, pussy and disappear up the crack of her big, firm arse.

Our guest asks, “Can I just get straight into it?” - and doesn’t even wait for an answer before she drops down to her knees and reaches out to welcome the dog with a hand on the top of his head, rubbing her fingers through his hair, moving the flesh on the top of his skull around, cooing a friendly, eager, “Hi there, handsome...”, looking up at us, licking her lips in an unmistakably excited moment. She clearly can’t wait to get started.

She looks up at us again and laughs, trying to gather herself, “OOoooohhh, he’s sooooo sexy!”

Dennis smirks, “You’re really looking forward to this, aren’t you?”

She keeps stroking and rubbing the sleek beast’s narrow head, looking right into his big brown eyes as she confirms, “Oh yeah ... I can’t wait to feel him on me...” She smiles at him. “In me!!”

We take another moment to look at this lovely lady – her soft, round boobs barely hidden behind that mesh lingerie – the nipples rock hard almost pushing through, her slim belly shaking a little as she tries to control her breathing, long legs, smooth – freshly shaved or waxed before we arrived for filming. Looking her best – for the dog, rather than for us...

After a short pause, she shuffles toward the edge of the bed, then leans back and opens her legs – spreading them wide to present her pussy (barely hidden behind the gusset of this mesh lingerie) to the beast. Looking down at him the whole time as she runs her hands up her inner thighs, to take hold of, and pull the gusset to the side and then open up her lips to him.

Casanova looks back toward Dennis, off camera, waiting for his instructions. Our host clicks his tongue, and the big dog immediately steps in toward his special meal ... Burying his long snout between her smooth thighs, and slopping his long tongue over her freshly exposed pussy.

Martha gasps, “OOoooohhh ... Do you like that?” Allowing him to lick for a few more seconds, before adding, “ ... OOooooohhh ... I know I doooooo...”

She looks down at the dog as he continues to lick at her snatch, reaching down – slipping her fingers between his mouth and her labia so she can spread the lips wider...

Casanova continues to lick at her - his long, wet tongue slapping and slopping over her cunt, between her lips, deep into her pussy – over and over ... She uses her free hand to grab one of her boobs, her fingers pushing through the mesh of her lingerie and gripping her flesh, which she squeezes hard ... Moaning and half laughing as she soaks up the pleasure of his oral skills...

Casanova clearly likes the taste of her hole because he’s not stopping – turning his head side from side-to-side, licking over and over...

Martha gasps, thrashing her head from side to side, arching her back, pushing her belly forward, twisting to the side but making sure she keeps her legs apart so the big beast can keep licking at her...

She tenses her whole body up, holding her breath, biting her top lip hard enough that we worry she might actually bite it off ... And then ... After an excruciating few second of tension – with the Doberman showing no signs of stopping, she suddenly bucks up even harder, then flops back to the bed, gasping and letting out a loud, “FFFUUCCCCKKK!!”, then heaving in a lung-full of air...

As she gasps, and tries to catch her breath, Martha continues bucking and twisting – moving her hips around - while the dog continues to try and lick between those smooth thighs...

She rides the wave of pleasure for a few more moments, then leans forward and grabs Casanova’s collar – pushing him away, and pulling her pelvis back onto the bed out of reach.

The dog breaks free of her grip and excitedly bounds forward, leaping up onto the bed beside her, stepping over her legs and leaning up against her. The side of his body up against her face due to his height – leaning back she wriggles and turns her head sideways, and ends up with her neck bent, and her face under his belly – giggling like a teenager at the sudden, unexpected change of positions – and the fact that her face is now just inches from the dog’s sheath and the tip of his pink cock (which is poking out, glistening, and looking extremely inviting).

Reaching around his powerful body, one hand from behind him – the other under his belly – she begins the rub at his belly, taking hold of his sheath and pumping the shaft in a curious, friendly kind of way. Quickly pulling the sheath back to expose more of the beast’s meat – pink and wet ... Her smile growing and her eyes widening as she watches the cock grow, licking her lips in anticipation.

She comments, with a touch of incredulity, “Oh, it’s so dirty being this close to it ... I can’t believe I’m finally here...” She pumps a little more, then adds, direct to camera, “I’m holding – a dog’s – cock!” – as if we didn’t already know. Watching for another few seconds, then making her decision – “And now ... I’m going to suck it!” A smile flickers on the corners of her mouth...

She shuffles her behind around, twisting over so she can get her head right under his belly, moving her mouth toward that growing cock – opening her lips...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.