The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s11e12: Lorraine McInnes (55), from Basildon

Erotica Sex Story: s11e12: Lorraine McInnes (55), from Basildon - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We start this week’s show with an establishing shot of a wide high street, consisting of ugly 1960’s block buildings alongside three-level mock-Tudor buildings (white-washed walls, black wooden beams, and steeply angled rooftops with high dormer windows) over modern shopfronts for betting shops, hairdressers, computer repair shops, pizza takeaways and banks.

And then we cut to a small market – just a dozen stalls, customers fingering the wares – stallholders talking them into buying stuff ... And walking along the middle of the stalls, our host ... Immediately drawing the eye with a summer dress that threatens to fall off her shoulders and reveal those filthy fake tits of hers – hugging close enough to her body to remind us how slim she is, and how those hips of hers look ... It’s our filthy former pornstar, and she’s got her big bad Weimaraner sidling alongside her. Long brunette hair hangs loose over her shoulders and thin red lips glisten as she introduces the show in her squeaky Lancashire accent.

“Hello, and welcome to The United Kingdom of Zoo, with your hosts...” She points at herself, “Renae Russell...”, then points down at the dog, “ ... and Logan ... And this week, we’re in Basildon...”

She steps out of the market infront of the entrance to a branch of an un-named bank (its logo blurred out, but the distinct blue colouring being a big clue), before continuing her intro... “And we’re here today to make a very special deposit with one of the tellers here...”

We cut to a shot of Renae standing outside the bank (they wouldn’t permit us to film inside) next to a shorter, wider, middle-aged woman with a wide, almost frog-like smile, black rimmed spectacles and short (dyed) red hair. Whilst she’s wearing a bank uniform, she looks very much like a woman who’s reached that ‘fuck it’ age and wants to rebel against polite society.

Into a close-up of her face, getting a better look at her slight double-chin and mildly yellowed teeth. She’s way down the list of good-looking-women to have been on our show. Possibly even in the bottom 10, but there’s something unmistakably ‘fun’ about her attitude and body language as she introduces herself in a voice loud enough to be heard throughout the market. “Hello ... I’m Lorraine McInnes ... I’m 55, I work in a bank, in Basildon ... And...” She raises her voice for shock value, smiling even wider as she almost shouts, “I want to have sex with a dog!”

We hear a few shouted reactions, most notably an old lady saying, “You should be so lucky...” as she shuffles through frame without slowing down.

We cut to another shot of the front of the bank, then turn 180 degrees to a bench on the footpath. Renae and her guest are sitting at either end, turned in toward each other so they can complete the interview portion of the show. Tank sits on the pavement infront and between them, looking up at them, and occasionally toward the camera as he waits to find out what’s next.

Lorraine is talking, looking around and moderating her voice slightly as she uses the harsher language, but generally unashamed to be telling her story in such a public place...

“A long time ago, maybe ten years, after a few drinks, my ‘usband and me were fooling around, and we just, sort of, let our dog join in ... I should point out that she was a bitch, so there was no cock to be played with ... But there was plenty of fun to be had all the same ... She licked my pussy, and it was good, and she licked his cock clean after he fucked me ... And we said at the time that it would be awesome to have a session with a dog rather than a bitch, because I really had the urge to play with a doggy cock ... But she wasn’t, so we couldn’t ... And then for years we kept playing licky games with her, and she was really talented ... We joked about borrowing a dog, or getting one for ourselves ... And then, last year, we had to have her put to sleep ... It took a long time before we started thinking about getting another dog, but once we started thinking about it – I couldn’t resist the idea of doing ‘this’ ... And we thought, best to try it before we buy it ... So, here I am...!”

“And here HE is...” Adds Renae as we pan down from them to look at Logan, an eager smile on his face as he waits for his moment.

“Wonderful!” Comments Lorraine as she stares down at the big beast.

“Now ... You’ve mentioned that this was your husband’s idea as much as yours ... But he’s not with us today ... What will he think about this?” Checks Renae.

Lorraine lets out a little laugh, a little embarrassed. “Well ... WE thought it would be good for me to apply ... But I haven’t told him I got accepted onto the show ... I want this to be my little surprise...”

“OOhhh...” Says Renae, with mock shock. “So you’re going behind his back with my doggy?”

Lorraine shrugs, cracking a girly smile. “I think that makes it even more exciting...” She laughs. “And it’s not cheating if it was his idea in the first place!” She laughs some more.

The camera flicks back up to our host, who turns a little more to look over the street. “Okay ... Well, the good news is ... We’ve hired a room over at the local inn...” She points over at one of the two-story Tudor-looking buildings. “So you don’t have to wait for the excitement to begin ... Because we’re going to head over there, right now, and let this doggy have his evil way with you!”

Lorraine pulls an “ooooohhhh” face, then breaks into a smile, “I can’t wait...”

We cut to a modest hotel room. When the windows are in view, we can see they are lead-lighted, definitely the windows we could see from across the street. The room itself is relatively small, with only a double bed, a 20” wall mounted tv, and a small wardrobe as furniture.

Lorraine is already stripped down to her underwear – a nice but unexciting black combination and bra and panties, kneeling on the floor, a spare tyre of flesh around her middle (not huge, but very visible) as she leans forward pushing the dog away playfully, smiling as she plays with him. Giggling, “Good boy...”

Then turning to look up at our host to ask, “Is he ... Erm ... When will he want to ... Do it?”

Renae gives her a reassuring look, “Oh, he’s ready to go whenever you are...”

Lorraine straightens up and reaches back to unhook her bra, letting those big boobs swing free – dropping the bra and moving straight to her panties, pulling them off without any ceremony. She just wants to be naked for the dog, she doesn’t care about being sexy, or slim ... And then she drops to her knees to play with the dog some more...

Naked and playful, her big tits hanging and swinging around as she moves ... Not a hint of nerves, full of anticipation. Full of fun ... With Logan reacting to her energy, bouncing up and down infront of her – turning back and forth, rubbing against her – fur against her boobs.

She keeps her eyes on him most of the time, but occasionally looks up at our camera, checking that this is all being recorded. Smiling/laughing a little more as she looks up – exclaiming, “Ooh, he’s such a happy, energetic boy!” We can tell she is imagining all of this power being directed into her pussy...

As she lets her imagination wander, Logan moves infront of her, licking at her face – landing his sloppy wide tongue on one cheek, then dragging it across her mouth – which is still open as she’s laughing, and opens wider as she gasps in surprise at the ‘kiss’. The dog’s tongue flopping into her mouth almost makes her gag ... The follow up licks, better directed and more intense as he digs in to taste her, are enough to make her pull back, surprised and spitting, but still smiling and laughing. “Oh ... My ... God!” She sputters through almost hysterical laughter.

He moves after her, leaping up, front paws onto her shoulders. He’s big enough that it’s not even a stretch to be upright infront of her (it helps that she’s on her knees) as he tries to lick at her face. She turns her head from side to side, avoiding the ‘worst’ of it – bringing her hands up to his sides, stroking and rubbing her fingers through his short hair, working then down toward his belly ... Under him...

Reaches under his belly with one hand to fondle his sheath – whilst she wraps the other hand around the back of his shoulders, holding him close. Her tits wobbling infront of him.

Logan stops licking at her face, happy to wait with his paws on her shoulder whilst she plays with his junk. Fondling him gently, experimenting with him, working toward giving him a nice big erection, giggling and biting her bottom lip as she plays. His cock growing bigger, poking out of the sheath, a pink lipstick ... And we all know what women do with lipstick...

We cut to a minute later, Lorraine laying on her side, on the floor, propped up on one elbow, with Logan standing over her, her looking up at him – his cock slightly larger, her hand still working his shaft through the furry pouch – then moving from sheath to shaft, taking hold of it, leaning forward to meet it with a kiss ... Pushing her lips out, then pressing the tip of the cock up against them, running it around – pre-cum making her lips glisten.

Letting out another little excited giggle, then sucking that cock into her mouth, pulling the sheath back to reveal as much of the shaft as she can, and sucking that in too. Holding the cock in her mouth and letting go of the shaft so she can bring that hand to one of her big tits ... Massaging and cupping it, pinching and pulling on the nipple as she sucks.

We far enough from the action to see that nipple-play, but close enough to see her lips sliding along that dick meat. In and out, soft and fast...

After a couple of minutes of hungry cock-sucking, Lorraine pulls her head back, letting the Weimaraner’s meat fall from her mouth, and takes a second to catch her breath. Looking up to our camera and giving us a happy wink. Showing she’s having fun and in control.

She takes a few breaths, then nods and rolls onto her front, squashing those big tits against he floor, then raising her rear end up onto her knees, putting her big arse up in the air, presenting it to the beast ... Giving it an excited little wiggle. “C’mon then ... I’m ready for you...!” she urges.

We get a quick shot of Renae watching from a couple of meters away – not looking particularly entertained or aroused, it’s just another slut as far as she’s concerned. She’s just here to make sure her dog has fun.

Logan seems happy enough ... Moving around behind his big bitch, sniffing at her pussy, giving it a tentative lick, and then lurching forward, up and over her arse – front paws scraping against her back, dropping down around her, pulling forward so that he’s right over her – front paws on the floor on either side of her chest, hind paws on the floor between her knees ... Belly against her butt, pre-sucked cock banging up against her pussy lips...

She angles her rear back toward him, pushing it up, trying to gift him her pussy as he stabs wildly at her.

His big cock bashing against her flesh, slapping her inner thighs, and rubbing over her clit making her yelp appreciatively. “YEesssss! Oohhh please ... Pleasseeee!” Begging him to take it further...

She looks up at our camera, excited, commenting that, “I’m going to fuck a dog ... He’s going to fuck me ... Me!!!”

Whilst she’s talking, Logan is stabbing, still trying to smash through her fleshy pussy lips – and right on cue, he hits the spot ... The tip of his dick splitting her cunt open, immediately driving deep as he stabs his whole rear end forward ... Making our guest let out a loud cry of, “UUUAAERRRGGGGHHHH!”

He begins to pump into her, gripping tight and pumping hard – driving that cock deep into her, making her face light up ... Gasping, “Oh, he’s fucking me ... He’s fucking me...” with a mix of excitement, disbelief and pride...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.