The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s11e09: Lana Garland (36) from Stratford-upon-Avon

Erotica Sex Story: s11e09: Lana Garland (36) from Stratford-upon-Avon - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We start this week’s show with something of a tourism montage – showing off old Tudor buildings, Shakespeare gifts, then a shot across the flat green lawns beside a slow moving river, infront of an impressive looking theatre complex ... A sign on a wall reads, “Swan Theatre”.

Walking toward us across the lawn, the even more impressive figure of a brunette bombshell – slim, with fantastic boobs and a tight arse - wrapped in the slinkiest, tight-fitting dress ... It’s Renae, our former pornstar, who never fails to impress with her good looks and sexy style. She’s leading a very obedient blue/grey Weimaraner who looks up at her as if she is the most important thing in the world to him.

Renae smiles, dimples forming in her cheeks, red lips parting to show white teeth, and begins her introduction with her squeaky Lancashire accent. “Hello ... Welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m Renae Russell, this is Logan ... And this week we’re in Stratford-Upon-Avon, the birthplace of the greatest play-write of all time, looking for a lady who wants to play Juliet to this Romeo...”

We cut to a wide-angle shot of a buxom brunette in a red summer dress walking toward us across the park. She’s got a happy walk, very relaxed and loose – and her big boobs are jiggling and swinging around with each confident step.

We hear her speaking in voice-over as she approaches. Her accent quite posh, and fairly high pitched. “Hello ... My name’s Lana Garland. I’m 36 years old, and I’m an administrative assistant from Stratford-upon-Avon.”

As she gets closer we can set that she has strong features, a Roman nose, and a little too much make-up.

We cut to interview footage – with Lana and Renae side-by-side. They are turned slightly toward each other and we can see that Lana’s nose (in profile) is a little on the large side.

“What happened was ... I got myself really hung-up on a guy ... We met on our first night at uni – and we were together right through until we graduated ... We moved back here, moved in together, got engaged ... It was all going well ... Then after 5 years, I asked – just once – when we were going to get married, and he started acting like I was putting pressure on him – and he broke it off, and said he wanted to play the field ... He wasn’t ready to settle down with the only girl he’d ever slept with ... I think it would have been easier if he’d been cheating on me and playing the field, because then I could hate him ... But I don’t ... It was what he wanted to do – and he couldn’t get married and be honest to me, because he had that on his mind ... I can’t blame him ... But now, I’m totally lost ... I feel like I’ll never find another man like him.”

This is ridiculous – looking the way she does, even with that Roman nose, at only 34 years old, there’s plenty of men who would be happy to take her off the market. They can’t all be married or gay.

Renae smiles reassuringly and offers a giggly, “So you figured, if I can’t find another man – I might as well try a dog?”

Lana shakes her head, smiling at the idea ... As if. “No ... Well, not right away ... Ha ha ... After he left, I just decided that I needed to really, radically shake myself up ... So, rather than looking for love, I just started doing crazy things ... I met a couple of male strippers at a friend’s hen night, and we had a threesome, and I think they were as into each other as they were into me, and I loved that ... It was so kinky to have them do things to me, then to watch them doing things to each other, and then have them both come back to me again ... And loved the freedom of it ... Anything goes ... And I thought to myself – how far can I take this idea ... Anything goes ... Would I have sex with an animal? If I’d do that, would I do it on camera ... On television ... And so here I am!! Ready to do something really ‘wild’!”

We pan down immediately to look at Logan, that handsome Wiemeraner, standing infront of our host and looking up at our big chested guest, with a look in his eyes that suggests he knows exactly what’s he about to be asked to do!

Back to Renae as she notes that, “And that something would be ... My boy Logan!”

Lana smiles, blushes and drops her head all in one move, giggling a “Yeahss”, and we cut to:

Another part of the public gardens in Stratford. A quiet corner behind a row of trees. We can hear tourists and traffic, but can’t see anything but trees and our guest surrounded by cameras and crew. We look along the path and see one member of our crew standing look-out – then swing around to look the other way and spot another production assistant watching in the other direction. She turns and gives up the thumbs up – and we pan back to Lana, standing infront of us and adjusting her dress. It’s not going to be on for much longer, but she wants it to look ‘just right’ before she gets started!

We cut to look at our host, crouching to the side, behind Logan, stroking his head and chest as she watches her guest...

Then we’re back on Lana, looking around, making sure she’s comfortable with stripping in a semi-public place to have sex with a dog!

She pulls one shoulder off, then the other, before wriggling the dress down over her big boobs, over her belly, and over her curvy hips. As the dress comes off, we see a strapless black bra (overflowing with soft flesh), then a black suspender belt, then black panties and finally the suspenders and stockings. Her belly is soft, but not round, hips wide, arse big – but not fat. Below the chin she’s in pretty good shape - above the chin, well, she’s okay.

She stands there for a second, unsure about whether she should continue stripping. A shy exhibitionist. She holds her hands over the cups of her bra, an extra layer of privacy. Then suddenly, grabs those cups and pulls them down to flash her tits at the camera, before turning around and bending over laughing.

She reaches up and unfastens her bra, removing it altogether, and lets those big round boobs loose, they sag and spread a little. Big puffy nipples that cover almost the entire areola. She leaves them out for a few seconds, then covers them up with her hands ... Then leaves them alone again, realising that covering up was pretty futile considering our plans. “I keep getting shy, then I remember I’m about to fuck a dog on camera ... Why be shy?”

She reaches down and hooks her thumbs around the hips of her panties, then slides them down her legs. The gusset sticks for a second, indicating everything is nice and wet down there. Everything is neatly trimmed. She brings her panties up close to her face, almost over her face and we can see the tell-tale shiny pussy juice stains on the gusset... “Mmmm, I’m so sticky...” She giggles, taking a quick look around before taking the gusset of her own knickers into her mouth and sucking them clean with a naughty little moan.

She leaves the panties hanging out of her mouth and turns toward our host and her dog, smiling around the underwear and reaching out one hand – crooking a finger and beckoning our beasty friend to come to her...

Renae unhooks Logan’s chain from his collar and releases him – and it’s no surprise that the dog doesn’t run off into the parkland, preferring instead to cover the short distance to the curvy naked slut who stinks of sex...

Lana greets the beast, bending forward and putting her hands down onto his wide head, running them over his ears and down his neck, grabbing onto his collar with one hand, lust in her eyes and panties still in her mouth.

She leans closer, speaking to him, but nothing is audible thanks to the mouthful of underwear – and he begins to sniff and lick at her face, grabbing onto her panties and pulling, as if he expects a wrestle – but she gives them up easily, laughing as he pulls them out, then spits them out himself so he can return to sniffing at her face.

She leans into him, opening her mouth and offering her tongue – teasing and tempting him until he begins to lick at her, his wide pink tongue making contact with hers, and her lips, and disappearing into her mouth, then slopping over her face again ... She reacts by dropping forward to her knees, letting him lick even deeper, and reaching under his body, to grab at his heavy sheath – desperate to play with that big cock ... Even as she’s pushing forward, she’s pushing her head back so that he can continue licking at her mouth and chin.

Just as she is helping him by keeping her in licking distance, the beast is arching his back a little help bring his junk into easier touching distance for her. Both helping each other out.

As she fondles his sheath, the tip of his dark red cock puts in its first appearance of the week – poking out, glistening, swelling fast under her touch. She pulls at the furry pouch, pushing it back from the cock, revealing more of the shaft ... Wet, hardening, darkening...

She finally pushes past his tongue, her face glistening with his slobber, so she can pay more attention to his pole ... Easing forward so that his wet chin is resting on her shoulder as she continues to rub and tug at his shaft. Slipping her hand up and down it, pumping at a good rate.

“MMMmmmmmmm, yeahhhhhh ... This is nice ... This is hottttttttt!” She gasps as she plays with it, looking up into our camera, her brown eyes big and inviting as she looks up at the camera. Her comments aren’t for the dog, or for herself, she’s clearly playing to the viewers at home.

She keeps playing with his cock – looking up into camera as she makes the meat swell and grow ... Stroking it as she smirks. Looking half embarrassed about doing this on camera, half excited. More than half.

She runs her fingers down the shaft – noting its girth, its length ... Its weight ... Licking her lips.

We cut to a wider shot, watching as she repositions herself, laying forward, resting on one elbow, pushing her face up under the dog’s belly ... Our crew in shot, moving around for better angles. Our host crouches nearby, watching closely, making sure her dog is being treated properly.

Back in close up – we watch as Lara inspects the meat up close ... Reaching up with one hand to take the base of his shaft, pulling it clear of the sheath – the small bulb of his knot stretching the furry hole on its way out ... Then she leans forward, her big tits hanging down under her, brushing the dirty ground, and takes the tip of the dog’s cock into her mouth, closing her lips around it, and sucking slowly. Holding it there for a few seconds, then sliding it out again and smiling. “MMmmm...” She sighs. “Nicer than I thought!!”

“Suck it again ... He loves it...” Encourages Renae from just off camera.

Lana moves her mouth right back to it – thin lips apart, wet mouth waiting ... The Wiemeraner’s hard cock slipping over her tongue, held between soft lips as she begins to suck again.

Still holding the cock at the base, her fingers hooked around behind the knot, the shaft aimed toward her face as she leans in, sticking her chin forward and sucking that ugly doggy dick ... Taking more of it into her mouth on each stroke, pushing it deeper – pulling her hand toward her face to pull the cock in as well.

She checks sideways to make sure the camera is catching everything – smiling around the shaft as she sucks. Leaning forward on her elbow to take it a little deeper – pulling hard, forcing it deep until she gags, then pulling it free and turning away – half choking, half smiling – a little laugh/giggle as she lets phlegm, saliva, and dog-spunk, spill out of her open mouth and string down from her lips toward the ground.

She catches her breath, then looks up at the cock, then over to the side of our camera – toward Renae – to say, “Yeaahhh ... Okay ... I think I’m ready now ... I want to feel this in my pussy!!”

We catch a shot of Renae, looking like she’s amused as much as aroused by watching this slut play with her dog.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.