The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S11, E07: Kylie Gallagher (27), from Weston-Super-Mare

Erotica Sex Story: S11, E07: Kylie Gallagher (27), from Weston-Super-Mare - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We start this week’s show with an establishing shot of a strip of old white buildings. Shop downstairs, accommodation upstairs. They are separated from the road by a pave wide enough to accommodate off street parking infront of the shopfronts, most of which is occupied by Volkswagon and Peugeot house-wife runabout cars...

We focus on one store in particular – marked “OASIS beauty therapy” – looking in through the window to see a middle-aged woman being given a facial mask by a young, apparently chatty beautician.

Then we look up the street to see our host approaching, hefty American bulldog by her side. It’s our pervy prick-teaser, Jenna McCartney – and she’s looking at her slutty best, approaching with the kind of relaxed walk that only an attractive American woman who doesn’t give a fuck can manage. Her long blonde hair blows gently in the light breeze, never quite managing to look loose or out of control. Her fake boobs do their best to escape the top of a leather-look mini-dress.

As she gets close enough for us to see her face clearly, she begins her introduction, picked up expertly by our skilled sound crew – “Hello, and welcome to another episode of ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m Jenna McCartney, and this is Cooper ... And we’re here together in Weston-Super-Mare to meet a lady who understands that a handsome beast deserves a beautiful lady when it’s time to FUCK...” She oversells the word ‘fuck’, as if it has any shock value on a show about bestiality.

We cut to inside the beautician shop, taking another look at a middle-aged woman in the chair, her face hidden by pink goo ... And then focusing on the woman behind her, smearing the goo across her flesh, carefully avoiding her hairline. The beautician is younger, much prettier, with a girly rather than sexy vibe. She looks fun, permanently on the edge of laughter ... Her blouse tight enough to confirm that she’s very slim, borderline skinny ... Her dark hair is combed back from a decidedly pretty face, with big eyes and a little pointy nose. She’s wearing just enough make-up for it to be noticeable, not enough for it to be slutty.

We cut to her, away from her customer, introducing herself direct to camera – she’s full of smiles and energy, speaking in a confident – positively perky – manner. “Hellooooo ... I’m Kylie Gallagher, I’m 27, from Weston-Super-Mare, and I can’t wait to ‘ave sex with a lovely doggy!”

Then we’re back to watching Kylie applying that facemask to the middle-aged woman. As our guest talks, her client does her best to remain neutral, as if this is just a normal treatment – trying to ignore what her beautician is discussing on camera, but looking somewhat excited by it all the same.

“So, can you tell us why we are here today?” Asks Jenna, playing at being a serious interviewer.

Kylie smirks before answering, a smirk that suggests it’s a stupid question. “So I can have sex with your doggy!”

“No – no...” Jenna corrects, “I mean why do you want to have sex with my doggy?”

Kylie nods, “OOoohhh ... Right...” She pauses. Her client raising her eyes to look at her as she answers. “I dunno really ... It’s something I’ve thought of when the show is on ... I think it’s very dirty ... Perverted, like ... But it’s very, very exciting.”

The client lets out a little, “Uh-hu” as if she’s agreeing – then Kylie continues, “My friends joke about it all the time ... We bet each other about who would go on your show ... When we’re down the pub, we look at different women and try to guess who would and who wouldn’t ... Then we try to guess which of us would and wouldn’t ... I thought to myself, I’d love to do it, but only if it was on this show – I wouldn’t want to do it with just a boyfriend and his dog, in private – I’d want the world to see it, or what’s the point, right?” She’s asking the question for real – really wondering why anyone would have sex with a dog if there wasn’t a tv crew there to watch...

She continues, “But I didn’t want to come on the show because then everyone would know I was a filthy slut ... And that started to hurt my head ... I want to do it on the show so everyone can see, but don’t want to be seen...” She’s speaking faster and faster, almost to herself... “So finally, I thought, just do it, let everyone see ... And here I am...” And she smiles to dumbest, but cutest, smile you can imagine – and down below her, below a facemask, her client smiles too – as if she agrees with everything that’s been said.

We cut to a shot of Jenna crouching behind her powerful bulldog, her knees spread wide, thighs open, showing off the gusset of her panties. She’s stroking her dog, keeping him pointed toward our camera – and he’s panting away, confident he’s about to get some action.

Jenna says, “So, you want to have sex with my doggy on tv, because you want to show the world you are a slut?”

Kylie applies a little more facemask to her client as she thinks, then smiles and nods her head as she confirms, “Yeah ... That’s about all there is to it!”

Back to our host, flashing her dirty smile and saying, “Then I suppose it’s time for you to show the world you are a slut!”

Kylie steps away from her client and begins to unbutton her blouse – looking back and down at the client to advise that, “You need to leave the mask on for another 20 minutes ... That should give me time to do this...” – then smiling to herself as she walks away from her client. The client trying hard not to smirk behind that mask.

Kylie walks around infront of the chair, removing the blouse and showing off her tight young body ... She’s as slim as she looked with the blouse on – ribs sticking out, small tits in a tight green bra. Not too slim though.

We cut to another shot – a minute later – with Kylie now stripped naked and the dog circling her feet, looking up at her – sniffing at her waxed and bare pussy, trying to lick it - but she’s keeping her slim thighs together and has her hands down to block him. Her boobs are small but perky, her nipples erect.

She looks up at us, a look on her face that says she’s keen to please – and asks, “Right ... Where do you want me?”

We figure that we can do anything we want with this youngster, so Jenna does... “I want you to get down on the floor, stick your ass in the air, spread your butt-cheeks wide ... And show everyone your asshole...”

And she does. Carefully getting down to the floor of the salon, one leg at a time. Careful not to bash her knees on the lino. Then bending forward, sticking her little bum out toward one of our cameras. Leaning forward and reaching back to take a cheek of her arse in each hand – and spreading them wide to give us a front-row view of her arsehole. It’s young and tight-looking, with none of the tell-tale signs of too much anal sex that some of our guests have.

“That looks too good to resist...” Notes Jenna. “Ok, girl, get ready...”

She releases Cooper, “Go get her...”, and he scrabbles over the polished lino floor toward the younger lady ... Rising up as soon as he gets to her, front paws on her back, then around her - mounting her immediately. As he pulls up against her she quickly moves a hand from her butt-cheek, to between her thighs, covering her pussy, with her fingers up over her tender little arsehole ... Yelping, “Not yet ... Not yet...”

Cooper grabs her around the hips and tries to pump at her, hitting her hand a few times with the tip of his barely-there cock, before abandoning the attempt and leaping off her again ... Moving around and sniffing at her, excitedly trying to get at her pussy, hurrying around her looking for her face ... Anything that can make him feel good ... Sniffing and considering the best angle to get at her from...

She stays in position, one hand protective her privates, the other reaching out to fend the dog off and buy herself some time as she prepares for action...

The dog’s frustration begins to grow, and he whines a little as our young guest folds her arm under her head, burying her face inside her elbow, and calls, “Okay,” – her voice muffled by her forearm, “Ready when you are...” - and then takes her other hand away from her pussy, leaving the Bulldog a beautiful little cunt for a target...

As the dog moves back into position, we hear Jenna comment that, “You have a pretty little pussy...” and catch Kylie’s muffled “Thankyou” in reply...

Then we watch as the lovable beast moves around her, behind her, his black nose glistening as he snorts at her arsecrack, then dropping down between her thighs to sniff at her pussy ... We’re in a wide-shot, but we can tell when his nose makes contact with her cunt-lips because she jerks a few inches forward and squeals, “Ooohh – cold!”, and then a lick making her let out another moan, deeper and longer this time...

She turns her head away from her arm a little so we can see her face – reacting to a playful sniff and licks rather than the painful penetration she was bracing herself for. Giving us a smile – which turns to an open-mouthed exclamation of surprise and delight as the solid beast continues to lick at her honey.

We occasionally catch sight of her client, watching from beside the action – the facemask hiding her identity, so we can show her reactions without worrying about being sued. She certainly seems to be enjoying the show from her front row seat.

Kylie keeps her head up for a few seconds as the dog licks her, letting us see the complete pleasure on her face – her mouth still open, her eyes closed lightly, her breathing speeding up, a little, “Hhhhhhhhuuuuuaaaarrrr!” slipping slowly from her mouth.

She doesn’t get much time to revel in the joy of that big tongue, because he suddenly stops and pushes forward against her, pushing his wide, hairy body up and over her little arse and wrapping his front legs around her slim frame – his canine bulk weighing heavy on her body, short hair against her back, his belly tight to the curve of her rear end, his jaw resting between her shoulder blades. “Oooohhhhhhh!”

At the same time we hear Jenna, off camera, saying, “Yeeaaaaahhhhh!” – clearly enjoying the moment.

And then he’s pumping his young bitch – stabbing at her pussy with his rapidly hardening cock ... With her sounding mildly panicked, but still smiling, “Aaahhhhhh!” – then dropping her face back into the crook of her elbow, hiding herself from us.

He shuffles his feet and we cut to a low angle – looking up at her pussy ... Watching as the tip of his cock, looking a little pointed, jags toward her pussy lips ... Watching as it bangs against them, and he continues to shuffle forward toward her, looking for the right angle. Our young guest squealing, “Ohh God ... Oh God!!”, understanding that this is really about to happen.

And then it does ... His cock right into her cunt ... Sliding in hard and fast – causing her to yelp in surprise ... And then he’s away like a sprinter – pummelling her rear end with his wide and heavy body. And she’s making noises that sound half-way between a cry and a laugh... “OOhh-uhuhuhuhhhhaaa-aaaa!”

We cut to a wide angle – watching as that speedy thrusting action continues – the mean, muscular dog on the slight beautician, his paws around her slim middle, his chest on her back, his head between her shoulders...

As he pounds at her, she keeps her head down, and continues to sound like a woman who doesn’t know if this is fun or not.

We cut to a shot of her client, still wearing that face-mask, identity hidden, watching on with wide eyes and a definite smile.

From off camera, Jenna asks her, “Are you enjoying the show?” Adding, “This little slut being fucked by my doggy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.