The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S11:E04: Lilian Cheese (54) from Cardiff

Erotica Sex Story: S11:E04: Lilian Cheese (54) from Cardiff - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We start this week’s show with establishing shots of terraced two-story homes – brown/grey stone fronted, with white brick surrounds to doors and windows ... Tracking along, looking down streets toward a raised motorway in the background ... And coming to rest on one particularly unremarkable street...

The only thing that makes this street any better than any of the others is the presence of our host – blonde and busty, in figure hugging jeans and a t-shirt tight enough we can see she’s not wearing a bra, and she has small, pointed nipples ... It’s out All-American dogwhore, former Playboy model, Jenna McCartney.

She’s standing, apparently waiting for us, looking down at her mean looking American bulldog, Cooper – then looking up as our camera appears, and launching into an American accented introduction.

“Hello, and welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m your host of the week, Jenna McCartney, and this handsome devil is Cooper ... This week, Cooper and I are in Cardiff, in South Wales, and we’re going to meet a lady who has long harboured thoughts about doing the dirty with a big bad doggy...”

We cut to a shot of a middle-aged redhead walking along the street toward us with a happy, bouncy stride. She’s wearing a tight sweater and casual jeans that show off a narrow waste and big chest – and she’s smiling almost to broadly, flashing big white teeth at us.

We hear her introduce herself in voice-over – her accent soft Welsh, and as cheery as her expression.

“Hallo ... I’m Lilian Cheese ... I’m 54-year-old, and I’m from Cardiff.”

We cut to a shot of the still smiling Welsh tart sitting on the front step of one of those little houses next to a crouching Jenna. She’s continuing her introduction, now on camera, occasionally pausing to sweep her hair from her face as the wind whips it around.

“When I was a little girl, maybe 8 or 9, I noticed the family dog licking his own cock, and it made me feel a bit funny ... Like, I wasn’t sure why he would lick his own parts, I had no idea that he was cleaning himself ... But I remember thinking about what it would be like to lick my own parts ... Which is obviously impossible!” She laughs, then continues, “I sometimes think that’s part of the reason I become a lesbian ... I couldn’t lick my own parts, but I could lick another girl ... And I have!” She laughs again, and we’re not particularly sure that she’s serious about why she grew up gay, but we like her, so we won’t question. She continues, “ ... And I’ve had my parts licked ... A lot!”

“And when did you turn your attention back to doggies?” Checks Jenna, a little impatient to get back to her favourite subject.

“Well ... As I’ve got older, it’s been harder for me to pick up the kind of girls I like...” We find this hard to believe, she may be over 50, but her curvy body and attractive features haven’t suffered too badly with age. She continues, “I hit a bit of a ‘dry’ patch a couple of years ago, and I had to ‘entertain’ myself ... I’ve don’t like watching lesbian porn – I get jealous! So I was looking for other things and I stumbled into bestiality videos ... And your show ... And I saw all these girls licking dogs, and dogs licking girls, and I remembered watching our dog lick himself ... And I suddenly realised I could have a dog lick me ... And that was a real turn-on! I mean, immediately hot and wet! And I thought, why not...?”

“And why do it on television?” Checks Jenna.

“Like I said, I’ve had a bit of a dry patch ... I thought I might kill two birds with one stone ... Try a dog – meet another nice young lady...” She nods her head toward Jenna, who smiles. “Maybe put the word out to the ladies of Cardiff that I’m single and keen to meet a dirty girl with a dog of her own!” She laughs.

“Well, I love the taste of my boy’s spunk...” Comments our host. “Maybe if you’re a very good girl, I can lick your pussy after he is finished filling it up!”

Lilian’s smile grows even wider, “Ooohh, I’d like that!”

“I bet you would!” Jenna’s response is equal parts dismissive and seductive.

We cut to a shot of Lilian standing up, turning and opening the front door of the house, stepping in – followed by Jenna and her bulldog ... Then we fade through to the three of them in our guest’s living room ... Not the biggest room in the world, but the biggest in the house so it will have to do as our location.

Lilian is already stripped down to a black, mostly see-through, bra and panty set ... Without her clothes she’s revealed to be a healthy girl – big, but not fat. Wide and strong, with a few extra kilos. Plenty to hold onto. She’s on her knees, playing push-me with the bulldog ... Laughing, and leaning into him, offering up her face then ‘barking’ and pulling back away from him. It’s a tease that he clearly loves.

“Oh he wants it as much as I do...” She laughs as he comes back at her time after time. “I need to get the rest of this off...”

She fends the dog off as he continues to jump at her, whilst she reaches back and unhooks her bra. At the moment her arms are both behind her back and she is defenceless, the dog jumps at her and slams into her chest ... No damage, just a shock ... Almost knocking her over, but she’s made of solid stuff ... She can handle it.

Laughing the collision off, smiling broadly, showing off a row of big white teeth ... She removes the bra, letting those big tits loose ... They’re big, surprisingly firm, but still age appropriate, sagging a little. And now she’s stripped down to just the panties – and she’s ready to play...

Tipping forward, she goes right into the standard doggy position - on her hands and knees – allowing the dog to skip around behind her, no longer looking to push him away ... Reaching back with one hand to hook the gusset of her panties to one side, sitting it in the little valley between the outside of her large pussy lips and her inner thigh ... Leaving her pussy completely exposed to the beast...

And Cooper doesn’t miss the opportunity – the bulldog making a bee-line straight around behind this Welsh dyke ... Moving up on her and mounting her with ease - his powerful front legs wrapping around her middle, paws hooking around the front of her thighs, pulling himself tight up against her big, firm, arse.

We cut to a side angle – and we can see that her body struggles with gravity! Big tits hanging, belly hanging – upright she looked reasonably slim, but down here she has a pot belly. She’s not insecure about it though – she’s comfortable in her own body ... Happy to let the cameras catch her at her most exposed – naked, with a dog on her back ... As he’s taking up position, she’s looking over at Jenna, baring her teeth with another excited smile ... Crying out, “Oooaaaahhhhhh!”

Behind them, we see Jenna edging into the shot – standing, with a GoPro on a selfy-stick, reaching it down between Cooper’s hindlegs, and pointing it up between Lilian’s thighs...

We cut to that camera angle ... Getting a nice shot of his cock – getting hard, but not yet at full size ... Only a few inches on show, looking slick and thick, but not yet swollen to full size ... Jerking around toward her pussy, poking and prodding at the folded and loose lips. Looking for the hole – and then...

He slams that meat into her. The shaft slotting between her pussy lips, jamming into her ... Her screaming out in pleasure as he is suddenly inside her. “Oh God that’s good ... Oooooffff...”

He starts hard and fast, no time for second thought - fucking her with short, fast strokes. Her gasping and moaning with each thrust, being pushed forward against her hands – a white-toothed, wide smile giving away just how much she’s enjoying it.

We drop back to a wide angle – shot from the very corner of the room so that we can see our camera and sound crew gathered around the action – watching the dog working himself up against her arse, holding tight to her thighs ... Listening to her moans and gasps of “Fuck yes ... Ohh fucckk ... Yess!”

We cut back to a closer shot, infront of the crew – just looking at our lovers ... Contrasting his lean, muscular body with her larger build. His hair with her flesh. His muscles tensing and thrusting, her body absorbing it – tits shaking.

We cut to a close-up of her face, lost in the intensity of the pleasure - her mouth hanging open, her lips wobbling just like the rest of her body – a little drool forming on her bottom lip.

We cut back to Jenna’s GoPro – looking up at Cooper’s cock as it pumps in and out of the Welsh slut’s pussy – the knot at its base beginning to push the pussy lips wider apart as it pops in and out. It’s a little larger each time – every time he pulls back it stretches her pussy a little more - every time he pushes it in it’s a little trickier to get it in...

Back in the side-angle, we watch as the pummelling continues ... The strain showing on Lilian’s face. Her gasping and wincing as he powers into her – his cock deep in her, his belly slapping against her rear end.

As he fucks her, she takes her weight on one hand and reaches back with the other to adjust his grip on one of her thighs. Pulling it off, then placing it back in a more comfortable spot. We get a good look at a couple of little scratches and a tiny spot of blood where he’s been gripping her.

And then – as suddenly as it started - the energetic, rock and roll part of the fuck is over – it didn’t last long, but it’s done enough to knock all the wind out of our guest ... She’s quiet now, head down, but still turned toward us so we can see the half smile.

We cut back to a wider shot to watch as the dog just lays forward over her back, chest heaving as he sucks in air, his tongue hanging out of his open mouth. He’s got his hindpaws on the floor between her knees, his front legs now hanging to her sides rather than gripping them...

She looks over toward us and starts to speak again, this time in hushed tones, whispering – more through a dryness in her throat than a fear of disturbing anyone. “I think ... Is that his knot...? I think he’s tied...”

“Oh he’s tied already ... You got a big knot in there, babe ... Just wait til it swells a bit more...” Jenna laughs, and Lilian smiles, nods, and slowly lets her head drop again.

As if to demonstrate Jenna’s point, we go back to the GoPro between her guest’s legs, looking up at the knot inside and already too swollen to pop out again, not-quite clear fluid beginning to gather and drip from the head of her pussy.

We hear her moaning a little, quietly sighing, “Oh God ... Ooooohhhhhhh...” – shifting the hand she used to move the dog’s paw down between her thighs, and running her fingers between her pussy lips, from the shaft of the dog’s cock up over her clit and back down, using the dripping dog-spunk as lube ... Moaning, “Ooooooohhh God...” again as the warm sensations of dog-meat in her cunt combine with the delights of self-love...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.