The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S10:E12: Joyce Fernandez (30), from Luton

Erotica Sex Story: S10:E12: Joyce Fernandez (30), from Luton - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

For the eleventh time this series, we fade in on our darkened bedroom set. An under-stuffed, badly sprung, dirty, stained mattress sits on a banged-up, old, metal bed-frame. The frame used to be smooth wrought iron, but is now covered in rusty flakes; the mattress used to be white, but is now various shades of gray – we can almost smell it through the camera, musty and bitter.

We hear the familiar, click-click-click of high-heeled footsteps crossing the concrete floor of our studio – then pan our camera around to see this week’s guest ... And what a guest...

Tall, dark, large chested – in white g-string panties and a thin, almost transparent, white singlet – one which is completely unable to control her large boobs, or hide her big dark nipples. The white underwear is sharp relief to her flesh which the colour of butterscotch, or a milky cup of coffee.

She’s slim, but not hard, with a good pair of hips in addition to those big tits ... Those hips swing as she walks, and so do those boobs – jiggling and bouncing with each step. It’s impressive, so impressive that we dropped into slow-motion as she approaches.

It’s an 8 out of 10 body, maybe even a 9.

Up top, also in slow motion, we get a good look at her head. Her long black hair is tied back in a wavy ponytail, letting us get a clear look at her long forehead, her slim nose, wide mouth, full lips. She smiles as she walks – a smirking, happy smile that shows she’s confident that all of our viewers will be watching the way her body moves, and that she loves that idea.

She’s attractive – not stunning, but very nice. Another 8 out of 10. Hot, but not smokin’.

She walks into the pool of light infront of the dirty bed, stopping on her mark and turning to face our static camera, smiling broadly as she sets herself to give her introduction ... And we drop back into regular speed.

She speaks with a southern accent, sounding vaguely Cockney to the untrained ear ... She’s dark, but she doesn’t sound it.

“Hello. My name is Joyce Fernandez, I’m 30 years of age, and I’m a pediatric nurse from Luton, in England...” She pauses, that knowing smile smirkier than ever. “And I’m here today, because I want to get very dirty, with a very horny dog!”

We cut to a shot of her still standing infront of the bed, she’s got her hands behind her back and her shoulders back – her chest out, straining the material of the singlet, her nipples outlined, large and round and dark.

She continues to introduce herself as we admire her physique, sometimes cutting away from the portrait shot for a gratuitus close-up of her boobs, or the crotch of her panties – or occasionally a side-view of her, noting how big and round those boobs are. D Cups; full-to-overflowing D-Cups!

“I fink when men see me they think I’m going be a lot of fun ... And I can be, but I like to be romanced ... I’m not all about sex – I’m about love, and snuggles, and being in love ... I’m a real romantic at heart ... I love a good tearjerker or a rom-com ... I don’t care who you are, or what you look like, if you can’t watch a double-bill of romances wiff me, you’re probably not getting’ in these panties!”

She laughs a bit, thinking about the story she is telling and how it connects to ‘romance’ and ‘love’...

“So, I was watching an old movie with my boyfriend a few years ago... ‘Sleeping Dogs Lie’ ... I thought it was another rom-com, a man and a woman in love, something happens, and they struggle through ... But the thing that they struggle with is when she tells him that she once gave a dog a blow-job ... And he can’t handle it ... It was an okay movie, but, you know ... Strange ... I didn’t mind, it was just a movie – buy my boyfriend, he was going on and on about how disgusting that was ... And I asked him what he would do if I told him I had sucked a dog’s cock – and he said that he couldn’t be wiff a girl who did somefing like that...”

She pauses – then moves on... “It was like a switch going off ... I just wanted to suck one, right then, infront of him ... And see how he reacted ... See if he thought it was disgusting and if he’d dump me ... Or if his love would be more stronger than that...”

Another pause, then... “So, we’re still together ... And sometimes we watch UK of Zoo together, and I asked him what he would do if I was on the show ... And he don’t take me serious, he says I’d never do anything like that. He says I don’t need to because I’m – you know – pretty ... And I keep on finking ... If I’m gonna marry him, I really need to know he’d love me even after I did that ... And then we got married last year - and I can’t get the thought out of my mind ... So...”

She reaches down and grabs her singlet, pulls it up over her head, letting those big boobs lift up, then drop and bounce around as her arms come down again. “ ... Here I am ... Ready to play...”

She stands there in her g-string, body looking good – not perfect, the belly could be flatter, the butt smaller, the boobs firmer ... But pretty fucking tasty all the same ... She looks like she’s peaked too soon – standing there, all-but-nude, waiting for something to happen...

Ozvik breaks the silence with a question from behind the camera, “What do you think he’ll think?”

She keeps smiling, moving her shoulders from side to side, swinging those big tits infront of us as she thinks. “Erm ... I fink ... I fink he’ll still love me ... And if he don’t ... Well, I fink he will...”

Ozvik forces the issue, “And if he doesn’t? If he leaves you...?”

She thinks on, the smile not quite so big as she considers her options. “Well ... If he can’t handle me doing this ... He’s not the one for me ... If he had a fantasy I’d want him to live it out ... And if he don’t want me to, well, I’ll find someone who don’t mind...” She pauses, the smile returning. “Or maybe I’ll just buy a dog!” And she laughs ... And we cut to the door of the studio, watching as it opens and this week’s star makes his entrance...

It’s the huge St Bernard the puts fear in men’s hearts, and fire in women’s crotches ... Goliath ... His long dark shaggy coat hides much of his body, but it can’t conceal his immense bulk. He’s a big boy in more ways than one ... Although the main reason is pretty much hidden right now – we still get an idea as he moves past our camera and we see his heavy sheath swinging under him, then his big balls swinging between his hindlegs.

A few minutes later, Joyce and Goliath are down on the floor infront of the bed. She is sitting up on her knees beside him, an arm around his big body, stroking his flank and looking down at him with lust in her eyes.

“Hiiii, boooiiiiiii!” She purrs as she runs her fingers through his long hair.

The big beast is relaxed, moving his head from side to side, looking at the lady, and the camera, and the crew, and licking at his own jowls.

“He’s a vey big boy, do you think your husband will feel threatened by him?” Checks Ozvik from behind the camera.

Joyce looks up at us as he speaks, then looks back to the dog and smiles as she confirms that, “Yes ... Erm...” She’s genuinely distracted from the question, getting a little flustered. “He’s big, but he’s lovely ... I can’t wait!’

She leans forward to the big monster, pushing her mouth right up infront of his, keeping her lips as close together as possible as she talks to him, “Kiss ... Kiissssss...” – and then freezing in place as his big, warm tongue slops out and over her face.

We can see the corners of her mouth twisting up as she fights a smile, loving this first contact, but not wanting to impede his tongue from dragging across her closed lips a couple of times – then letting her mouth open a little wider – letting his tongue sweep over her parted lips, not quite slopping inside before she pulls back to catch a breath. “Ooooooohhhh ... You’re a good kisser ... Aren’t you a good kisser?” She gasps playfully – leaning in to let him have another quick sweep at her mouth.

We cut to a moment later as Joyce moves around on the bed, bending to slip her g-string off as the immense animal (who has also mounted the bed), tries to circle around behind her. Every time she moves, the dog moves, and every time either of them moves the bed creaks and squeaks, the rusty springs getting a real working over.

She gets into position infront of him, then quickly drops down to her knees (making the bed issue a loud metallic creak as the springs absorb her weight), she bends forward, falling to her elbows, letting her big tits press against the bed, pushing her round arse back and up into the air. She turns her head sideways away from our camera position – then realises we can’t see her, and turns her head back toward us ... She looks right into camera and says, “Danny, I love you ... I hope you really love me...” We can tell from the look on her face that she’s ready ... Bracing herself...

Goliath wants her, and he knows she wants him, but he seems to be taking his time – letting the anticipation build, admiring her body ... With every passing second she repositions herself a little – shuffling her knees a little wider, reaching her elbows a little further forward, arching her back a little more, sticking her beautiful arse out a little more ... Making that bed squeak some more...

There’s a sense of immense anticipation on her face – we can tell how nervous, and how excited she is ... Biting her bottom lip ... Nervous, high pitched, sounds squeaking out, “MMmm ... NNnnnnnn...”

Then the big beast stops his back and forth and turns right behind her, stepping up and launching his front legs over her and onto the couch so that he’s standing behind her, his back on the diagonal - his belly jammed up against her arse, wrapping around her – his heavy sheath and the tip of his soon-to-be massive cock slapping up against her pussy hard enough to allow an immediate inch deep penetration...

There’s a brief pause as he gets ‘comfortable’, and then that famous St Bernard back roll begins – winding up, tightening his shoulders, then rolling his back down toward his huge hindquarters ... We can see the anticipation on Joyce’s face again – her mouth opening a little, her eyes widening ... And then...

He slams his belly up against her arse, and drives the head of his cock between her pussy lips ... And she scrunches her eyes up and blows the air out of her lungs with a loud, “UUurrrrrggggghhhhh!” – sounding like a Russian tennis player after a service...

And the dog’s cock grows fast ... On the second slow thrust he’s four inches into her, on the third it’s six inches, on the fourth he’s already at full size – eight inches to the knot, then the knot as well (as it’s not yet swollen up beyond a slightly thicker bulb) ... The massive beast takes the opportunity to shift his huge bulk over her, moving forward, his big front feet up near her armpits, standing right over her and taking full ownership ... Then launching another long, almost painfully slow – and certainly painfully deep and hard – thrust...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.