The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s10e06: Andi Harewood (29), from Birmingham

Erotica Sex Story: s10e06: Andi Harewood (29), from Birmingham - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Once again we fade in on our dark bed set ... Just that ugly rusty old iron bed, and the tired old mattress. No sheets, no pillows. Cheap and tacky. A single spotlight illuminates the set from above, casting a harsh light that makes things look even cheaper.

We hear the fast clicking of heels on concrete – and whip the camera around quickly so we can see this week’s guest approaching.

She’s short and thin – young and dark-skinned. Her red bikini briefs and bra are almost invisible against her brown flesh, but we can see that she has small boobs, a flat belly, and some decent body tone. Her hair is long and black, and tied back in a long pony-tail...

She walks with a short, fast stride – her very high-heels making it look like she’s on her tippy-toes, the speed and the short gate make her look like a dressage pony as she almost skips to her mark infront of the bed.

Physically she’s a 7, with boobs and a bit of toning she’d be an easy 9.

As she hits her mark and stops we move in for a close up. She’s not the prettiest girl in the world, but she’s pleasant enough to look at – her mouth perhaps a little too wide, and her hairline is so far back that you could almost call it a five-head!

She’d still rate a 7/10 facially ... Today promises to be a good day!

She speaks a little too loudly – in a thick, and loud, midlands accent. “Hello. I’m Andi Harewood ... I’m 29 years old, and I’m a housewife and mother, from Aston in Birmingham ... And I really want to get fucked by a dog!” She smiles broadly, a positive reaction to saying her fantasy out loud on camera.

We cut to a close-up as she gives us an introductory monologue.

“I’m married to a really nice guy ... Actually, he’s too nice. He’s a really good man ... But I never realised how good until after I had our baby ... He’s a Christian, and he believes sex is for making babies rather than enjoying ... I’m a Christian too, mind, but I’m not as into it all as him ... He used to be a lot more into having fun when we were younger, but once I had our baby he changed ... Now he barely touches me. He thinks my pussy’s a sacred place – for giving life, not for taking cock ... And I like sex ... I don’t mind admitting it ... We don’t do it that much any more, and when we do it’s pretty boring – missionary position, in bed, with the lights off ... I keep telling him I want more sex, and I want fun sex – but he genuinely thinks God is watching ... I keep saying “we’re married, it’s alright”, but he thinks it’s wrong to have fun ... I’m so frustrated, I’m pretty much at the end of my tether ... So I’ve found myself wanting to do something truly sacrilegious and disgusting to show him that this pussy is filthy and made for fucking...”

“Like ... Fucking one of our dogs?” Interrupts Ozvik from behind the camera.

She puts one finger on her nose and points the other right at the camera (or the man behind it). “Exactly!”

“And what if he doesn’t approve?” Checks Ozvik.

“I’m sure he won’t approve ... He’ll be disgusted ... I hope he will be anyway ... I want to – sort of – snap him back into the real world ... Show him who I am and what I’m like ... I think I’m more highly sexed now than I was before I had the baby to be honest ... If he’s not going to satisfy my needs, I’ll have to take on a lover anyway ... It might as well be a dog ... Because there’s no way I’m giving up cock altogether!

“And if he can’t handle that?” Asks Ozvik.

Andi barely pauses to think about the consequences. “He’s got a choice ... Like it or leave ... If he doesn’t want to have sex with me, that’s fine so long as I can have all the sex I want without him ... The kinkier the better!”

The confidence in her wide smile is more than enough to convince us that she’s serious!

We cut to the entrance to the set – watching as the door opens and a huge dog steps through the door – a long haired, shaggy beast – dark and powerful, a St Bernard we know as Goliath.

He looks around as if he doesn’t know why he’s here ... Then moves off – speeding away, but not quite running, over to the illuminated side of our studio – where the slim black slut is waiting for him, standing by the bed.

“Oooh, it’s a big one!” She gasps.

We cut to a shot closer to the bed, with Andi bending forward and making a fuss of the big mutt. “How are you? Are you a good boy ... Happy boy ... Horny ... Are you horny?” She chatters.

Then we’re watching as she casually removes her bra – still chattering away to the animal as she exposes her small boobs to the viewers at home. Small but firm, with pointy, very dark and hard nipples. “I hope he likes chocolate – because I’m going to give him the best chocolate treat he ever had!”

“Well ... Chocolate’s not usually good for dogs...” Jokes Ozvik from behind the camera.

Andi looks up at him and flashes a doubful smile at the comment – “Well ... I’m gonna be very good for him ... I’m gonna make him feel soooooo good!” She says it with so much confidence that we don’t doubt her for a second – feeling almost jealous of what the dog is going to get from her ... She might not be the most spectacular looking lady, or have the best body, but she’s clearly completely committed to giving the dog a good time ... And then to prove the point she quickly slips her panties down her thighs and steps out of them. Her pussy is a dark triangle of short-trimmed but densely packed pubic hair.

“Okay now – you need to get your chocolate arse up on the bed, and ready yourself for some seriously hard fucking!” Ozvik orders.

Our guest nods in response, apparently happy to be referred to as a ‘choclate ass’, and taking the direction – climbing up onto the bed and crawling forward on her hands and knees, her rear end looking quite tight and shapely, her pussy showing between her thighs – a pink slit between fleshy brown lips, as she takes up position in the middle of the bed, then looking back over her shoulder, toward the dog, and commenting, “I’m all yours, big boy!”

She leans forward, hands on the bed, fingers pulling against the mattress ... Shifting her knees to a comfortable width – leaning back to stick her arse and pussy out toward us.

We move to a side angle and note how little there is of her ... Her tits are nothing to get excited about (unless you like small tits), her belly thin rather than flat, legs skinny ... Her head in the air, flicking long black hair away from the camera and behind her, giving us a clear view of her thick lipped, big eyed face. She’s smiling, but the smile has a sultry edge to it – desire, perversion and anticipation rolled into one.

Cut to Goliath – on the floor beside the bed, shifting around from side-to-side, waiting to be directed ... We hear Ozvik calling, “Up!”, and then watch as the dog bounds forward and leaps up onto the bed, his heavy feet bouncing on the soft mattress – his body swinging around as he approaches his bitch.

Andi goes from confident seductress, waiting for her big moment – to tiny tease, dwarfed by a huge dog and suddenly very nervous ... As he pads over toward her, making the whole bed rock, pushing up against her and unbalancing her – knocking her off her hands and knees, onto her side ... She rolls onto her back, putting her arms up to defend herself ... Gasping, “Ohhh myyyy Gooooodddd!” as the dog looms over her.

He drops his big, slobbering mouth down between her legs – his head is so big that with his nose against her snatch the back of his skull is almost by her knees ... She’s got a hand out, trying to stop him coming too close – almost as if she thinks he’s about to bite her cunt ... Of course, all he wants to do is taste it, not eat it...

His wide, wet, hot tongue wipes over her dark pussy lips and all of her sudden nerves and tension are swept away. “OOooooohhh mmmyyyyyyy GGaaaawwwwddddd!” Letting her head fall back against the mattress, arching her back and spreading her legs wide. Immediately disarmed again ... From the seductress to the seduced...

His big tongue slopping over her pussy, sliding up between the lips, over the clit, soaking her thick pussy hair – then going again ... Slippery, hard and wet over her flesh, driving her wild with desire...

She brings her hands up to her little tits and squeezes them – head back, eyes closed, wide mouth open – gasping and moaning as the dog continues licking her ... Turning her head from side-to-side as she struggles to deal with the pleasure.

Goliath waits until the worst possible moment – just as Andi seems to be winding up to an orgasm – then steps forward, swinging his huge head up and away from her pussy, moving over her, his big paws on either side of her body – long hair hanging down over her.

She calls, “Nooooooo!” – more a frustrated moan than a cry, and moves one hand from her boobs down to her pussy and begins to rub her clit, trying to finish off the dog’s work – using his saliva to lubricate her fingers as they slip up and down the top end of her pussy, over her clit...

She reaches up with her other hand, fingers into the long shaggy hair on his side – feeling the dog as she masturbates, keeping it clear in her mind what she’s doing – looking at him, smelling him, and touching him ... Slipping the hand under his belly to feel his sheath ... One hand working her wet pussy, the other feeling his growing cock ... Looking up at it – watching the tip of the cock poking out of the hairy pocket. Flashing her eyes up to the camera and allowing a little smile to flicker over her thick lips – caught in the act ... A little shame, but not much.

Moaning, “Biiiiiig cock!” as she gets closer, bucking her hips up and down as she works herself ... And then suddenly, loaded with frustration, she stops touching herself and scrambles over, rolling onto her hands and knees under the dog ... Pushing her arse up toward his belly. Taking up position on her hands and knees, looking small and week under him – but able to straighten her legs a little and raise her butt to his bulging sheath...

As soon as he feels flesh against the exposed tip of his dick – the monstrous animal instinctively begins the thrust at her – stepping forward and arching his back, dropping his hindquarters, trying to line up his cock with her cunt...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.