The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s9e12 - Avery Gowling (23) submissive slave

Erotica Sex Story: s9e12 - Avery Gowling (23) submissive slave - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 9, Episode 12: Avery Gowling (23), from Slough

We open with more of our smooth drone footage – this time flying over Slough town center – a hive of British commuter-belt activity. Flying over a huge Tesco superstore, more cars and shoppers ... Over the train station, hundreds of passengers boarding a rush hour train into London...

Then dropping all the way down toward street level on a cleared construction site, behind a two-meter-high fence. As we drop down toward the ground, we see our host – his arms out wide to welcome us. Chunky and cheerful, it’s everybody’s favourite Cockney pervert, dog breeder and trainer, Dennis ... And beside him, the Doberman he bred and trained specifically to breed with humans...

Dennis begins his introduction, loud and proud in that rough Cockney rattle, “Ello, welcome to another edition of the ‘United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... I’m Dennis Baxter, and this is Casanova ... And this week, we’re in Slough to meet a young lady who can’t say ‘no’ ... Well – she’s not allowed to...”

We turn through 180 degrees and see an almost naked (nothing more than black panties), skinny, small breasted woman in her early 20s, her hands tied behind her back, standing up against the wooden fence. Those breasts with an oversized gold ring through each nipple - about an inch in diameter.

Beside her, a short muscular, balding man in his 30s. This is Warren, our girl-of-the-week’s husband ... He’s wearing jeans and a white t-shirt a couple of sizes too small to show off his muscles. He is smiling, a smarmy smile that suggests he’s really in his element today. We can’t tell if she’s smiling, because she has a gag in her mouth – a plastic dog-bone, attached to her face via thin leather straps that disappear into her long black hair. The only thing she’s wearing is that extremely brief pair of black panties.

We cut from this wide angle to a close-up, just as Warren is unhooking the gag from her mouth to allow her to speak.

With the gag out of the way, the girl looks young and innocent, but it’s love - rather than fear - in her eyes as she looks toward Warren – making sure she can speak. He gives the slightest of nods and she introduces herself, a quiet, nervous edge to her voice. “My name is Avery Gowling. I’m 23 years old. I’m from Slough ... And I do as I’m told.” She looks toward her husband to make sure she got her words right. He prompts her on with a little nod. Wanting her to say more ... She adds, “I want to have sex with a dog. It’s what I deserve.”

We move back to a mid-shot so we can see the young woman’s face and down to her small boobs (which are clearly affected by the cold – goosebumps and hard nipples), and those gold rings hanging from each. She tells us her story, looking to her side toward her man, constantly seeking approval for what she’s saying.

“I met my master four years ago ... He’s been training me ever since. I do whatever he says.”

“He was originally training me for gangbangs – and I’ve had a load of them now. He likes to watch me do DPs and pig-on-a-spit ... He likes to see me with black guys ... I like it to ... But not as much as he does.”

“He started teasing me about dogs a couple of years ago ... I wasn’t sure if he was serious or not, but it didn’t matter ... I’ll do whatever he tells me to do. So, when he told me to fill in my application for the UK of Zoo – I filled it in.”

“Dogs don’t turn me on ... But pleasing my master does ... So if he wants to see me with a dog, I’ll be with a dog, and I’ll enjoy it, because making him happy makes me feel complete.”

Prompted by one of our producers, Dennis pushes for more information. “Can I ask, what does a nice girl like you get from a relationship like this?”

Avery turns to look at Warren, making sure she can answer ... He makes her (and us) wait a few seconds, then breaks a little smile and nods to her. She turns back to us, takes a deep breath and begins to tell a less ‘practiced’ story. It seems harder for her to talk now, than when she was being ‘controlled’... “My dad left home when I was little, my mum wasn’t around much, so I spent a lot of time home alone. Lonely. Mum not being around, I suppose it made me feel unloved. When I started having boyfriends, I was always scared of them leaving me, so I would do whatever they wanted to do – and that became my ‘normal’.”

She looks over at Warren again, making sure she’s allowed to continue. He gives her another nod, and just a hint of a smile – happy that she’s checking with him, happy for her to continue.

So she continues, “I met Warren when I was 19, and he just took control from day one ... He knew I needed to be used. He just knew me inside out. I can’t do enough for him. I mean that...” She looks back at him - so devoted. He returns the look – and there’s a touch of pride in the way he looks at her.

“And what do you really think about having sex with a dog?” Dennis checks again.

Avery looks back to Warren again, and once again he nods. She looks back to us (and Dennis beside the camera), and confirms, “It’s what he wants me to do – so I’ll do it – and I’ll love it, because it’s what he wants. I’ll take pleasure from his smile...” She pauses, sensing some doubt in Dennis and our crew, then adds, “No ... I’m serious. I’d do anything for him. That’s all I want to do.”

Warren steps in to offer his own comment/confirmation. His accent very posh, definitely a good public schoolboy. “I keep challenging her and she keeps passing my tests ... She does everything, without question...”

“How about a fat old man?” Dennis jokes, indicating himself.

Avery looks to Warren for instructions, but Warren just smiles and shakes his head. “No ... I’d never ask her to do anything as disgusting as that ... Just your dog, please!” and then he laughs.

Avery joins in, flashing a nervous smile at the idea that she is expected to have sex with a dog, but Dennis is a step too far...

Dennis laughs along with them, taking no offense, bending forward to pat Casanova’s head, letting the dog know it will soon be time to go to work, looking up to Warren and muttering, “Well then ... Let’s put your little lady to the test then, eh?”

“Don’t mind if we do...” Says Warren, repeating, “Don’t mind if we do!”

He turns to his wife and orders her to remove those brief panties ... She does this without ceremony, simply pulling them down and stepping out of them, exposing her clean shaven snatch to the evening air, passing the panties to Warren, who sniffs the crotch then throws them away over his shoulder before instucting her to get down on the ground and spread her legs...

Avery – good little slut that she is – takes his instruction ... Sitting down on the dirty ground, looking uncomfortable but barely pausing as she lays down on her back. She shuffles around a little, grit and gravel under her back digging into her bottom and shoulders ... She spreads her legs apart and places one hand over her bald snatch, black nail-tipped fingers sliding up and down her pussy lips, slotting between them – her other hand on one of her small tits, squeezing it, then taking hold of the nipple ring and pulling on it just hard enough to stretch that little boob out a little.

Casanova pulls against his leash, trying to get closer - watching, cocking his head from one side to the other ... Tongue hanging out, looking over his shoulder at Dennis to see if he’s allowed to go get his bitch...

And Avery continues to stare right at him as she fingers herself, two, then three fingers, disappearing into her cunt, twisting her arm to push deeper into herself. All-but fisting herself ... Loosening that pussy up for the big-dicked dog that’s about to be unleashed on her.

Dennis drops the leash, and gives his Doberman the signal, and the big beast races across to his new bitch, dragging the leash along behind him – dropping his head ground level, sniffing the dirt around her pussy as much as the pussy itself – trying to figure out where the fun begins ... He finds it, and begins to lick at the skinny freak’s pussy, and her inner thighs on either side, as well as over the back of her hand as she continues to play with herself ... She lets out a nervous laugh, between the gasps, as she slowly slips her fingers out and moves them out of the way, letting the beast lick her pussy direct...

This immediately makes her back arch, her pussy moving up and down on the rough ground – the dog’s head following it. She brings her pussy soaked fingers to her mouth and sucks on them whilst squeezing a tit with the other hand ... Then, as the dog licks on, she brings the hand from her lips down to her other little tit, pinching her nipples hard, taking hold of the ring piercings and pulling them both aggressively, stretching the nipples out to the point we think they are about to rip-free ... And Casanova licks on.

Dennis has moved up behind the action, partly for control, and partly to get a better view of the action. He’s watched Casanova fuck dozens of women, but every first time is something special...

She rolls her back, spreads her thighs even wider, squeezes her little tits, pulls on those nipple rings, bites her top lip hard enough that we’re worried she might bite though it, her head back against the dirt, looking up at the sky, then pushing back so she can look behind her, making sure her master is still close-by and happy with her ... And the beast licks on – his big tongue going fast and sloppy all over her pussy lips, her clit, and deep inside ... Driving her on ... She gasps, “Can I cum... ? Please can I cum... ?”

She’s so close to her orgasm that her back is arched enough to break, her breath held, her body shaking ... Almost there ... And then...

Warren steps forward and claps his hands, what an arsehole... “No ... That’s enough of that ... Avery doesn’t cum until I say she can cum...”

Dennis picks up the leash and pulls his boy away from the young lady, leaving a spasming, sweaty, pale little slut on the ground, catching her breath, writhing and moaning, clearly wanting to rub her pussy and finish the job – but knowing her place. She looks up at Warren as if she’s not sure whether she wants to hit him or hug him...

“You almost came, didn’t you?” He snarls, taunting her.

“Yes sir ... Sorry sir...” She replies, dropping her line of sight away from him and toward the floor.

“You dirty, dirty whore ... It’s not your job to cum ... It’s your job to make the doggy cum...” Spits Warren, waving toward the sleek black dog – who is impatiently pulling against Dennis’s leash again.

“Yes sir ... I remember...”

“And why is that?” Tests Warren.

Avery breaths hard, post near-orgasm heart pounding, not wanting to admit out loud that... “Because I’m a worthless little slut who does whatever she’s told ... Sir...”

“Good girl ... Go to work...” He orders. Looking mean as he stands over her, then flashing a little wink to our camera. The wink has a charming edge to it. It’s not sinister, it’s quite cool, and many of our female viewers reported later that they were completely disarmed by him. He’s a prick, but he’s a charismatic prick!

Avery sits up and rolls off her backside, over onto her knees – and crawls toward the dog, wincing as she places her knees down on sharper bits of gravel.

Once she’s beside him, she begins to stroke the beast’s powerful black flanks, her fingers running through his short hair – then under his belly to rub that, then the sheath ... And she lets out a little, almost guilty sounding, gasp, “Ohhhhhhh!”

She gently grips the shaft inside the beast’s sheath, heavy and already a touch hard.

Avery barely looks away from the beast as she fondles and jerks his big heavy cock ... A very serious look on her face as she focusses in on the job at hand.

“Praise him...” Order Warren. “Remember you are here to please us all ... Him especially...”

Avery takes a breath and begins to talk quietly, but loud enough for our microphones pick up her chatter. “You’re so big ... You’re so big and hard ... You’re going to ruin me ... I want you to destroy my little pussy...”

The beast doesn’t respond, just lets his little bitch keep playing with his cock ... But from the look of his cock, we’re guessing he’s not far off being ready to start ... The tip already showing, and he’s giving the occasional involuntary jerk of his own when Avery stumbles onto the right angle and rhythm to her jerking...

“Use me ... I’m here for you ... I’m ready to be your bitch!” She whispers to the beast, her voice getting a little louder as the moment approaches, Casanova beginning to shuffle around, his back beginning to bend, humping her hand a little as she continues to jerk his sheath ... A few inches of pink cock now showing...

“You want to taste him... ?” Calls Warren. Then he orders her to “Go on, slut ... Suck his cock!”

Avery looks increasingly nervous rather than excited – she nods to him, bowing her head a little, then drops down lower onto the rough ground, and rolls over onto her side, onto her back and slipping under the animal’s belly ... Looking up at the start of his erection – the tip standing proud and waiting for her...

She looks up at it, still holding his sheath and fondling him. Breathing hard and she prepares herself to suck an animal’s cock for the first time in her life. We can read fear on her face. She flicks her eyes from the dog’s cock, out from under his belly, toward her partner, and then back to the cock ... Then she leans forward, lifting her head off the gravel, and easing the cock between her lips. She doesn’t start sucking just yet – just holds the cock in her open mouth, her tongue quivering a little, then poking out toward the cock. Letting out the slightest, barely audible nervous whimper.

“Suck on it ... Come on...” Calls Warren. “That’s an order...”

On the word ‘order’, she obediently raises her head a little more and closes her lips around the shaft, sucking it in, pushing her face up toward his belly. Sucking hard. Moving her head around, twisting at the neck, to slide the shaft deep. Working the dog’s cock like a pro. In and out. Her hand at the base of his shaft, her mouth wet ... Slurping noises. She’s like a machine.

Even with a dog cock in her mouth and his body over her head we can clearly make out that she’s not overly comfortable or happy to be doing this. Her eyes flicking up toward our camera – then flicking away guiltily when she notes she’s being recorded...

We cut to see Warren crouching to the side, his head on its side, watching intently. Smiling. “Choke on it...” Another order.

Avery starts pushing her face further forward, pulling the cock toward her mouth, forcing it in deeper. The little bulge of his ‘pre’-knot touching her lips. The tip of the cock making her choke, but not gag, a little as it reaches the back of her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.