The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s9e9 - Dani Eastham (19) teen tease

Erotica Sex Story: s9e9 - Dani Eastham (19) teen tease - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 9, Episode 9: Dani Eastham (19), from Chichester

We cut to an establishing shot of an old suburban street. On one side of the road, parkland with plenty of green trees, infront of us a roundabout, and to our left a windowless wall, decorated with a large mural depicting cartoon horses running free.

We round the corner and come face to face with our hostess for this week – it’s our little former pornstar co-host, Renae Russell, her tight little frame squeezed into a sexy PVC ‘suit’ – her perfectly fake cleavage curving down inside the jacket, straining the buttons, and narrow waist lead to her nicely proportioned hips, and her firm and round little arse squeezed into the shiny plastic material of a mini-skirt so short is barely qualifies as a belt! Her face, sexy, round, with deep dimples in each cheek when she smiles – her long dark hair hanging loose over her shoulders. Beside her, Logan - a large blue-grey, short-haired Weimerana dog waits obediently for his instructions.

“Hello, I’m Renae Russell, and this is the ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’ ... This week the Zoo is in Chichester, in the south east of England, and I’m paying a visit to this garage...” She indicates the building behind her, a modest, mechanical workshop, with a couple of cars parked outside as she continues, “ ... to meet yet another decidedly dirty girl, who wants to live out her filthy fantasy!”

She turns and walks away toward the garage, Logan at her side. We can’t decide whether to focus on her tight-arse in that ultra-tight PVC skirt, or the dog’s big bollocks, jiggling between his thighs.

We walk through the garage, past a couple of smirking engineers who point us toward the furthest car.

We reach that last car and find a very slim engineer, definitely female, in a loose pair of overalls, bent over under the bonnet into the engine. Working hard – or faking working hard ... She comes upright and turns to face us with a smile. Pretty rather than gorgeous, with dark hair that is tied back and disappears into the back of her overalls. She has very little shape to her upper body.

She greets us with a long and friendly, “Hiiiiiiiiii...” then we cut to a close-up of her sitting at a small table in the staff kitchen area as she formally introduces herself with a slightly croaky voice. “Hi, my name is Dani Eastham ... I’m 19 years old, and I’m an apprentice mechanic from Chichester, in Sussex ... I’m here today because, for as long as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to have sex with a dog!”

We can see a few of her fellow mechanics hanging around outside the kitchen, trying to listen in, hoping to see something – not caring too much whether they see something of their workmate, or Renae ... Just so long as that big Weimerana is involved!

“My parents used to breed Labradors, so I was always around dogs ... Whenever they needed to get one of our bitches pregnant, they would get their friend to bring his dog around, and he’d knock the bitch up – and I used to fantasize, even when I was quite little, I used to think about it – being with that dog ... Being impregnated by him. I told my mum, and she laughed, because I was really little – I just wanted to have my own puppies ... But the idea never left me ... When I got older, I still wanted to do it – but for, ‘different’ reasons, but we only had bitches and puppies – and I was never left alone with the stud dog for long enough when he visited ... So now, what I really want, is that magnificent beast there to just pound me like crazy and fulfill all of my fantasies ... And fill my pussy with dog-spunk...”

“And you know he won’t get you pregnant!?” Checks Renae sarcastically.

Dani laughs a little, shaking her head. “No ... No ... I know that. I don’t want puppies, I just want cum!”

“Well...” Says Renae. “You know what you have to do...”

Dani turns toward the camera, smiling, reaches out with both hands and claps infront of the lens ... We cut to:

Dani’s bedroom, at her parent’s house. A nice room with a mix of boyband posters and racing car posters. A nice king-single bed takes up half the floor space, our crew is squashed in around it, and Dani is kneeling in the middle of it ... Her clothes have gone, and so has her smile – reality is clearly hitting home. The reality of having this crew in her bedroom, the dog by her bed, and her being naked on camera all quite a lot to handle. Her long dark hair now hanging loose over her shoulders, not quite hanging far enough to hide her small and pointy tits. She’s very slim, but not bony.

We swing around to look at Renae – who is squeezed in between our main camera and our sound-man, with Logan standing between her legs facing the bed. She looks up into camera and completes the introduction to the show. “It looks like little Dani is having second thoughts ... But don’t worry ... My doggy will convince her that she’s made right decision to be here ... Won’t you boy?” He looks up at her and licks her dimpled face as she unhooks the leash from his collar...

We cut to Dani, waiting patiently on her knees, on the bed, not sure which of our cameras she should be looking at, or whether she should just focus on the beast as he leaves his mistress to approach her.

He leans back, bending his back legs, then leaps up onto her bed, padding around her, dancing on the soft mattress and bedclothes, and immediately begins to sniff at his young bitch.

She kneels awkwardly, looking around as if she’s not sure what to do next – but making no attempt to impede his interest.

He continues sniffing at her, smelling her well-trimmed pussy, then licking at it. Her legs are too close together to allow access to her pussy, but his big tongue slaps across her little landing strip of pubic hair.

Dani reaches forward and touches him on the forehead, a couple of fingers running through the thick hairs from between his eyes back to the back of his skull.

He licks at her fingers, and she holds her hand out for him – he licks some more and she relaxes a little, letting a nervous smile cross her face.

“His tongue feels quite nice...” She says, almost absent-mindedly, to the camera.

We cut to a shot of her sitting on the bed, leaning back, her shoulders against the bedhead, with her legs apart – Logan laying on his belly infront of her, digging his tongue into her exposed snatch. Dani throwing her head back against the headboard as she samples the joys of canine-cunnilingus. Her slim body already shaking a little from the combination of nerves and pleasure, nipples almost as big as her boobs!

We watch a wide angle of her and the dog as she lets him lick her neat little pussy ... Quietly moaning and occasionally whimpering a little as he works her. Losing herself in the moment, she has her hands on her chest, squeezing what little there is of her tits and pinching the nipples. Knees wide apart, pussy wide open, dog digging in – trying to get all the way into her womb by the looks of it.

She keeps her feet flat on the floor, but her knees move around – apart and half together (only kept apart by the dog’s bulk), and her back begins to undulate ... She pinches her nipples and pulls on them as her moans grow more audible, the dog’s hot tongue clearly having a serious effect on her...

And then she lets go of one tit and brings that hand to her face, covering herself up so we can’t see her shame and embarrassment as she lets the dog make her cum ... Letting out a muffled orgasmic scream, hand over mouth, eyes wide and wet. The pleasure flowing through her, making her jerk and shiver ... Logan licking on without missing a beat, the wetter she is, the more he wants to lick her.

We cut to a different angle and see that Renae is on her hands and knees, still fully dressed in that PVC suit of hers, watching from a low angle, checking out the dog’s hindquarters. She turns her head toward camera and smiles, nodding her head with an “oh yeah!” face.

Logan has lost interest in licking, and he’s standing up and moving around awkwardly, his hindquarters already beginning to pump a little at thin air. He walks up to her head and tries to sniff and lick her face a little, the dog equivalent of saying “Come on then ... Please...”

Dani keeps her hand over her face, not so much fending him off as simply refusing to move as she lays on her back, recovering.

Renae pipes up in that squeaky accent of her, “I think he’s trying to tell you something...”

“I know.” Calls Dani from behind her hand. Shy. Scared ... But also very ready. “I know ... Ready in a minute...” She pauses, collecting herself and recovering her post-orgasmic composure.

We cut to a few minutes later, with Dani now up on her knees, readying herself for the dog. She’s got one hand on his back, calming him, but he’s barely able to stand still – the whole of his body hunching up and bucking at her hand ... He’s really looking forward to this one...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.