The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s1e16 - Pauline (35)

Erotica Sex Story: s1e16 - Pauline (35) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 1, Episode 16: Pauline

We meet our next subject via a montage of clips of her at work – it’s in a laboratory, with her in a white coat and safety glasses, mixing chemicals and looking very serious. Her mousy light brown shoulder length hair is tied back in a tight ponytail and her make-up-less face is relatively plain. It’s easy to see why she floats under the radar of all her workmates.

She stops mixing, turns to camera, raises her goggles so we can see her round blue eyes. She speaks with the educated, clear tone of a scientist. Perhaps not quite as ‘geeky’ as the stereotype would have it – but not far off.

“Hello, my name is Pauline Huckerby, I’m 35 years old, and I’m a medical researcher from Fulham in London.”

We see her interact with fellow research staff, comparing notes, etc. She’s very serious, they do a lot of nodding. She obviously has a lot of authority and respect here.

“I studied hard, and I work hard. Long days and often weekends too. So, when it’s time to relax, I really like to let go and relax.”

We cut to Pauline and her husband, Keith, standing in a bathroom, infront of a wide mirror. She’s getting ready for a big night. This is a very different Pauline. A lot less clothing and a lot more cosmetics. Even with all the make-up her plain face is nothing to write home about – she’s not ugly, you understand, just plain – but you wouldn’t notice her in a crowd unless she was dressed this way...

It’s a purple and black strapless corset top which forces her large boobs up and together to form a chest that looks like it belongs in a 18th century French court, purple silk panties which are OVER suspenders that lead down to black stockings, then four-inch heels. Her long legs, firm behind, apparently flat belly, and big round boobs are all that any girl (or man) could ask for. Considering she (claims she) spends no time at the gym and keeps her shape simply by eating a healthy diet, she’s in excellent shape.

Her husband is next to her in a casual shirt and loose pair of trousers. He is a pretty much immaculate, good looking guy, in his early 40s. He stands with his back to the mirror, toward us but looking at her as she works on the final touches of her make-up

She speaks to us in the mirror’s reflection. Her tone still a little geeky. “Everyone thinks I’m a really quiet, boring, buttoned down, science nerd ... Which, as you can probably tell, is quite some distance from the truth.”

Looking at her in the sexy lingerie with so little left to the imagination it’s not hard to agree with her.

“Keith and I came to an agreement a long time ago. I’m very highly sexed – I need a lot of loving ... And he doesn’t mind sharing ... So we started advertising for young men to join us. I’ve lost count of how many men I’ve had sex with now.”

We cut to home video footage, low quality lighting and a really grainy image, of Pauline on a bed with two men (neither of whom are her husband). They are switching positions and she is laughing.

“I prefer DP’s and gangbangs, with multiple men taking me at the same time – and it’s always best if he’s watching. I love how much it frustrates him when he’s not allowed to join in. I like to torture him and tell him how much fun I’m having without him.”

On the video she is looking toward the camera as she’s double penetrated, smiling, asking ‘Keithy’ if he’s enjoying this. It’s apparent that Keith is working the camera. He’s more interested in getting the look on her face than in close-ups of the points of penetration.

“When it first started, it was just to have someone to help Keith out, or to fuck me whilst I sucked him off ... When I started setting up two or three men to come round at the same time, he was a little upset, but he got used to it eventually. I’ll still suck his cock sometimes to give him a thrill, but I can’t survive on just one of them – the more there are, or the bigger they are, all the better.”

Keith talks to us as Pauline focusses on her eye-make-up. “I don’t mind it. It used to bother me a bit – when she decided she wanted to have sex with them RATHER than me, as opposed to having sex with them AND me ... To have to just watch her with other men - but I’ve seen her have so much fun with so many men, it’s like water off a duck’s back now.

“That’s the reason for the dog fetish.” She says. “I was looking through the classified section – looking for kinky groups ... I wanted to go more extreme. I was looking for a way to to disgust and upset him again. That’s when I saw your advert in the classifieds”

What does he think about her having sex with a dog?

He frowns a little. “I’m not happy about it to be honest ... I think it’s a step too far. I’m sure she’ll look great doing it, and I reckon she’ll enjoy it because she’s such a dirty slut ... And I’ll be there to watch. I’m always there to watch. But I don’t think I’ll enjoy it.”

Pauline smiles into the mirror, then turns to face Keith, blowing a little pouty kiss and whispering, “ ... and that’s why I want to do it!”

He leans in and they share a little kiss. Sexy, with a tongue flick.

She admires herself in the mirror, standing back to pull her boobs up a little in the corset, to get that cleavage perfect. Blows herself a kiss. This is about as far from the lady in the labcoat as you could get.

She looks into camera. “My name is Pauline Huckerby, and I’m going to have sex with a dog.”

In the next shot, they are walking hand-in-hand into a nice bedroom. It turns out that the mirror and sink were in Martin and Sue’s bedroom ensuite at their home in Bristol (rather than in Pauline and Keith’s bathroom). Sue is waiting for them on one side of the bed, Martin is on the other side of the bed with Prince, that beautiful black Labrador standing beside him, on the bed, with his tail wagging at the sight of Pauline.

Pauline struts across the room, leading Keith by the hand, then standing him at the end of the bed and climbs on, crawling toward Prince.

She makes a big fuss over the dog, stroking him and holding him close, posing with him for the camera, whilst taunting Keith. “Are you looking forward to this as much as I am, Keithy? I’m looking forward to it a lot. This dog’s - big – hard – cock - deep inside me... ?”

She’s stroking Prince, reaching under his belly and fondling his sheath. He’s clearly very happy for her to do this. Sue offers a few tips regarding the grip, and the speed of the wank. She knows her stuff and Pauline is happy to follow her hints. With each change of grip and speed there is an improved reaction from the dog.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.