The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s7e19: Reece Payne (26) - activist

Erotica Sex Story: s7e19: Reece Payne (26) - activist - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 7, Episode 19: Reece Payne (26) from Yeovil

We open on a full length shot of this week’s guest. The first thing we notice is that she has a length of duct-tape wrapped stuck over her mouth.

She’s slim and pale, no make-up, shoulder length, loose, blonde hair – fairly unkempt. Dressed in a pair of loose jeans and a baggy black sweatshirt bearing the legend “ANIMAL WRONGS”.

She folds her arms across her chest and stands there, glaring into camera, her body language reads ‘anger’.

She introduces herself in voice-over - her voice, broad and southern, educated and surprisingly low. “My name is Reece Payne, I’m 26 years old, and I’m an animal right campaigner from Yeovil.”

She shifts position, unfolding her arms and raising her index fingers to point at her mouth. Her body language now reading ‘unimpressed’.

Again with the voice-over - “I’m here today to represent the ANIMAL WRONGS society, because right now, animals have no voice. All around the world, people are abusing and taking advantage of beasts – and nobody cares.”

We cut to an image of Reece watching a computer monitor with a couple of her ‘associates’ in an office. We can vaguely make-up that they are watching an old episode of UK of Zoo. They are taking notes, pointing at the screen and exchanging comments – they appear to be disagreeing.

And now they are sitting side-by-side, looking right into our camera. Reece is in the middle, the tape now removed from her face – revealing a thin-lipped mouth with slightly oversized teeth.

To one side of her, Liz, a chubby, dungaree wearing woman with a large ring through her nose like a bull – to the other, Dee, a dreadlocked middle-aged under-weight, white woman. Reece isn’t the most attractive woman in the world, but between these two she looks like a supermodel!

Dee speaks first, a strong Scottish accent, a driven tone to her voice – everything she says is urgent. “Animals have no rights. We’ve seen it time and again. That’s why we call ourselves an Animal Wrongs group rather than an Animal Rights group. We’re here to expose when animals are wronged.”

Liz takes her turn, stabbing the air with a fat finger as she speaks in a sharp Scouse accent. “The problem with your program is we can’t decide whether the animals are being abused or not ... They’re definitely being exploited – but they SEEM to be doing everything willingly.”

Reece takes her turn, her mouth over-animated as she speaks, lips flaring to show off those big teeth. It’s obvious that she cares ‘so much’ about what she’s saying. “We felt that the only way we could really find out what was going on when the cameras weren’t on ... Exactly how the animals were being treated ... Was to see how the show is made ... And the best way to see how it’s really done, is to be on it...”

Liz, indicating her own face and body, continues, “Obviously, we felt we had a better chance of getting on the show if we put Reece on the application...” Then waving a hand toward Reece to indicate her more ‘visually pleasing’ frame before continuing, “ ... and no surprise, we were right!”

We move in for a close up on Reece. “I’ve always loved animals. I’d do anything to defend them. I’m willing to sacrifice my decency to protect theirs. It’s my intention to appear on the show, and to do whatever the dog wants to do ... And if that leads to me discovering abuse, I’ll scream the house down.”

From behind the camera, “And if the dog is simply having fun?”

Reece pauses before responding. “If he has fun, I’m sure I’ll have fun too...” She pauses. “And I’ll probably scream the house down ... In a good way...” She tries to maintain a defiant face.

Dee is straight faced. Liz has a little smirk.

From behind the camera again, “So ... Be completely honest with us ... Are you hoping the dog is being abused so you can fight for his freedom, or are you hoping he has fun?”

Reece answers as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world, “I never hope an animal is being abused ... I hope he has the time of his life. I hope its great fun ... If it is, I’ll probably do it again and again ... You walk a dog because he loves it, so why wouldn’t you have sex with them if they love it?”

Another question from behind camera, “So this is potentially a huge lifestyle change for you?”

Reece nods, “Potentially ... Yes. IF it’s something the dog enjoys – then a huge change. If he doesn’t, if I get the feeling he’s being forced ... I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes...”

One last comment from behind the camera, “We wanted to show you that our dogs are very much free to do as they please ... And we thought the best way to do that, was to do it our your ‘territory’ ... And with someone who’s been in your shoes...”

The door to the room opens and we see the big, black, hairy head of a large German Shepherd dog ... Eyes sparkling, mouth open, tongue out, panting as he heaves his owner, and older woman in a short red dress, into the room behind him. It’s Rebel and Carol, and they are both smiling and revved up, ready to go.

Carol already in full flow, her strong northern accent loud and clear, “Right then ... Where’s this young lady we need to ‘educate’?”

We cut to a shot of Carol sitting on an office chair, stroking Rebel’s head as he sits between her legs, facing away from her. Reece, Dee and Liz are in a semi-circle infront of her – all leaning forward as she answers their questions.

“I’m not one of those women who tries to claim a ‘deep spiritual connection’ to her dog ... I got him for the sex ... I love the sex. I love having sex with him, and I love watching him have sex with other women – and I love watching other women have sex with him! I’ll love this, today ... I’ll be honest - it’s a turn-on for me...”

Reece nods, but still has a suspicious expression on her face.

“I think the thing you people get wrong about all of this is that – you think it’s animal abuse, that we’re taking advantage of the dogs, or forcing them to do something un-natural ... But I think if the animal wants to do it - and he definitely wants to do it – then it can’t be abuse. I wouldn’t know how to force him to do something – I mean, I’m on my hands and knees with my arse in the air, he’s jumping ontop of me, I can’t make him do that ... He’s doing that because he wants to do it ... Because it feels good to him!” She looks from one activist to the next, then continues.

“If you have any doubts at all ... You look at him now ... He’s happy, he’s smiling ... He’s ready to have some fun ... He wants to jump on someone ... I’m not doing anything to him ... If you strip off right now, get onto your hands and knees, and offer him your rear end – he WILL mount you, and you WILL get fucked ... And he’ll have fun even if you don’t...”

Reece has been quiet until now, with her face locked in that doubting expression – but now she speaks... “If he has fun, I’ll have fun...” – and the slightest hint of a smile crosses her face.

We cut to a moment later, the chairs have been moved back to make space, and Reece is standing between her fellow activists and Carol/Rebel. She is peeling her baggy sweatshirt up and over her head, uncovering a baggy black t-shirt ... Pulling the sweatshirt away from her long hair and throwing it aside, then repeating the process with the t-shirt – this time exposing her very slim, very pale body and small boobs in a black bra.

As she unzips her jeans we move around and catch a side-angle of her – noting just how slim she is. The jeans come down, showing off a black g-string that barely covers anything (she’s clearly either shaved bald, or trimmed very neatly) – sliding down her slim thighs, and being pulled off her feet one at a time.

She maintains eye contact with Rebel the whole time, and appears to note that he’s trying to pull away from Carol (who is casually holding his collar). “You should let him go ... I’d like to see what he does...” She says in a less aggressive tone than before – obviously genuinely keen to experience the dog in a completely uncontrolled way...

Carol releases him and he heads over to Reece immediately, his big mouth open – happy, tail wagging ... She stands upright as he sniffs at her – his snout zeroing in on her crotch.

She parts her legs a little and reaches down to pull the gusset of her g-string to the side, allowing Rebel access to her pussy (and confirming that she’s shaved clean down there). He responds by digging his nose right up against her, snorting hard. Reece looking down at him, barely reacting – like she’s studying him rather than getting ready to fuck him...

Then the dog starts to lick at her, angling his head upward and sliding his tongue out and between her thighs, across her pussy lips. THIS gets a reaction from Reece – a gasp and a weakening of her straight back and locked legs ... Biting her lip to stop from making a noise and putting her hand down ontop of the dog’s head.

“Does that feel like abuse?” Asks Carol with more than a hint of sarcasm.

Reece responds with a bit of a smile – but focuses more on the dog’s tongue than her reply, as he continues to lick at her pussy lips. Bending forward a little, keeping her hand on his head, opening her thighs whilst making sure she doesn’t fall over.

Rebel continues licking for a few seconds, then steps away and looks back at Carol, as if checking this is all good ... Carol tells him he’s a good boy.

Reece catches her breath, then notes (with a hint of suspicion), “He’s seeking your approval – like he’s trained...”

Carol shakes her head, “No ... He’s asking my permission – like my husband would if he wanted to lick someone else’s cunt...” She smiles... “He wants more ... You should lie down on the floor and spread those legs – see if I’m telling him what to do...”

Reece doesn’t take much persuading – but before she has a chance to move we hear Dee’s Scottish accent as she urges Reece to, “Go on ... See what happens...” The urgency and tone suggest she’s keen to see it happen, beyond just being part of an ‘experiment’.

Reece immediately peels off the g-string – pulling down from the sides, the gusset sticking to her pussy lips as she pulls it away – then drops onto the floor, flat on her back, knees in the air but apart, opening herself up to Rebel – who immediately heads back to her and drops his head down between her thighs – licking over her pussy enthusiastically ... Making the activist arch her back and gasp again, this time allowing the smile to spread across her face and saying, “ooohhh ... I like that...” Letting him lick on for a second, then ‘correcting’ herself, “He likes that...”

She brings her hands up to her chest, pulling her small boobs up and out of the cups of her bra and pinching her nipples as she beast pleasures her...

A brief shot of Dee and Liz watching on in silence. Dee with her tongue on her lip, transfixed in mid lick.

Reece appears to have already forgotten the pre-tense of checking on the dog’s welfare as his tongue continues to ‘distract’ her. She’s gasping for breath and arching her back, pulling on her nipples and moving her thighs wider and wider apart as he continues to lick at her pussy – over and over with his wide, warm tongue. She doesn’t make much noise beyond her gasps for breath, but she’s clearly having fun.

Arching her back, then flattening it to the floor, rolling through her hips as she squirms under Rebel’s attentive care – his tongue sliding over her clit again and again ... From the smile on her face, and the gasping reaction, it’s clearly more pleasurable than she had been expecting.

Then she’s suddenly got her lips pushed tight together, and she’s holding her breath, her face turning red as she bucks her hips infront of his snout ... His licking taking her over the edge to the ultimate pleasure – making her whole body shake as she experiences her first ever dogasm – and now the torrent of words begins, “Oooh God ... Ooh my God ... Oh – I’m cummin’ ... I’m cummin’ ... Ohhh Gorrrrrrrddd ... I’m cummin’...”

Rebel backing away, looking around at Carol again, checking that he’s not in trouble for breaking this human that’s still writhing and making all these strange noises...

Carol laughs at his reaction, and at Reece’s twisting on the floor... “Do you feel like an animal abuser now?”

Reece looks up with a smile, still catching her breath, but able to say, “Not yet...” – indicating that she clearly isn’t finished yet.

We cut to a shot of Reece moving onto her knees – not quite in position yet, removing her bra as she looks around to Carol for guidance. Carol talking her through it. “If you just get onto your hands and knees, just like regular ‘doggy style’ ... He’ll jump right on...”

There’s a brief pause whilst the slender blonde assumes the position, with Rebel still wondering around, half of an erection poking out of his sheath. He doesn’t rush for her, making her wait a few seconds.

We get a nice side-view of the slender activist, her small boobs hanging down slightly, her belly barely there at all ... Carol noting that, “He prefers a girl with a bit of meat on her bones – but give him a second, he’ll come to you ... He’s never turned pussy down in his life...” She smiles, supremely confident that he pet won’t let her down.

As the dog circles around behind her guest, Carol adds, “You might want to cover up your bum – you never know where he might end up...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.