The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s6e20: Belle Shelvey (21)

Erotica Sex Story: s6e20: Belle Shelvey (21) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

We’re in the middle of a wide street – on one side of the road, a large brick building – several storeys high – the end wall closest to us has no windows and is painted red – with a huge red and white logo reading “STAFFORDSHIRE UNIVERSITY”. There are no students to be seen, because the university is – of course – still on lockdown.

We pan around and look over the road – where we can see a small corner-shop – a fast food outlet. “Nice ‘n Spicey”

We zoom in as our hostess, Charley Ozvik, walks around the corner and into view outside the shop. She’s wearing another of her revealing dresses. Short at top and bottom. Cleavage and thighs on show, a colourful ‘DOGWHORE’ tattoo peeking over the top of the dress, spelling out who she is to all viewers. She pauses outside the shop, and narrates as we close in on her...

“Hello, and welcome to ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’. This week we’re in Stoke, in the north-west of England, for another exciting journey into the land of bestiality ... And this week we have a really special treat for you all...”

We cut to inside the shop – a very clean place of business. A large, blank counter and a sign that reads, “UBER EATS AND TAKEAWAY ONLY”, and mounted above it an extensive pizza menu.

A young lady steps out behind the counter from the rear of the shop. Slim, pretty, dark skin (not black or brown, but clearly with brown skin in her family tree), and shoulder length very dark hair. Her cheekbones are high, her nose thin, lips full and teeth are very white. Tight t-shirt showing off a nice chest and narrow waist – we can just see the top of her jeans, which appear to be tight to a nice arse.

She speaks direct to camera with a clear and confident accent – full of fun and friendliness. “Hello ... I’m Belle Shelvey, I’m 21, and I’m from Stoke.” She smiles at the end of the sentence – not so much because she’s proud of what she’s said, but more likely because she knows everyone is watching her.

“Well, you’re even prettier in person than in your photos...” Says Charley, and we sense that she would happily fuck this week’s guest, with a dog or without...

Belle almost blushes, “Oh, thank you ... You’re very pretty too...” But she doesn’t sell the comment.

We get a close-up of Charley and note that she appears to have had one Botox shot too many – her lips a little too pouty, her face a little to still, her eyes almost locked into startled mode. She’s gone from regular girl next door, through to sex-bomb, and out the other side to strange cosmetic surgeon junky...

“And who do you owe those dusky looks too?” Says Charley, perhaps a little obsessed and unfocussed.

Belle laughs, “Oh ... Well, my mum is from Sri Lanka – she calls it ‘the cool India’ – and she was very pretty when she was young ... And dad was good looking when he was young too ... So the darkness is from her, and the looks from both of them probably...” She smiles again.

“And when did your little doggy obsession come from?” Asks Charley.

“Well...” Says Belle, preparing to launch into a story she has obviously thought through... “I grew up in a good home. Happy life. Dad’s funny, Mum’s – well, she’s Mum ... I was an only child - never had to ask for anything – they would bend over to make me happy. When I was little - I was really obsessed with Disney’s ‘Beauty and the Beast’ – because I was called me ‘Belle’, and beauty was called ‘Belle’ ... So I always put myself into that story ... But when I got a little bit older I started thinking more and more about her ‘love’ for the Beast ... BEFORE he turns back into the Prince ... Like, what would have happened if he hadn’t changed back into a man – because she was in love with him ... And I used to imagine that they’d still be in love anyway ... Then when I figured out about sex ... I still kept thinking about them ... And I thought about this beautiful girl and this huge beast ... And before you know it ... I’m thinking about me and a huge beast ... And then me and any beast ... Basically, I just want to have a big hairy beast shag me – because I love Beauty and the Beast!!”

Charley takes this in for a second, then absent mindedly comments, “Well, you certainly are a beauty...” – which just makes Belle smile again.

We cut to the street outside to see Belle’s beast approaching ... And what a beast it is...

Big, wide and powerful looking – all muscle ... His huge neck leads to a big head and a set of jaws that look like they could tear a woman apart. A thick chain leads from the collar around his neck to his owner’s hand. Of course, we recognise this magnificent monster as Cedric, the Kumaon Mastiff who has appeared in half-a-dozen episodes of our show over the last couple of years.

The owner, Jay, is the opposite of the dog – a slim and timid looking gentleman – with dark skin and thick black moustache, he looks barely able to control the animal, but manages it anyway. He has a proud look on his face as he walks along the quiet street.

We hear Charley’s voice over the top of the walk. “If our lovely young lady is looking for a scary beast – she couldn’t find a bigger or better example than our old friend Cedric ... One of the most imposing animals we’ve ever had on the show, he even looks a little like the Disney character ... Let’s hope he doesn’t change into a handsome prince before he has had his way with our beautiful Belle!”

We cut to the small yard behind the pizza shop. An area big enough for a delivery van to back into – but currently only occupied by a couple of rubbish bins, and a couple of plastic chairs that the staff use when they are on breaks – and our camera crew and their equipment – and Belle. She’s wearing a smile on her face and not much else – she’s already removed her t-shirt and jeans to reveal her firm young 36B tits (no bra) and flat belly, slim legs, all smooth and tanned. All she has left on are a pair of pink bikini brief panties and some Nike running shoes. She’s standing a little nervously, with her hands infront of her – playing with her fingers, not quite covering her boobs but clearly aware of the crew (especially Charley) looking at her almost naked frame.

We hear her saying, “Oh God ... I can’t wait...” just as the gate at the rear of the yard opens a crack...

We focus on the gate and see Cedric poke his big head through.

Then back to Belle to see that she recognises him immediately and gives a little cheer, turning her head to look into the camera and grin, shouting “H’ray, it’s Cedric...”, as she claps her hands together a few times in excitement, then brings those hands quickly to her lovely boobs and twiddling with her big brown nipples a little – almost as if the initial sight of the beast won’t be complete unless accompanied by some physical sensation. It’s obvious from how fast she named the dog that she’s a genuine fan of the show.

The big dog covers the space between the doorway and our guest in a few short bounds and pushes up against her legs, moving around her almost like a cat brushes against someone – but he’s a lot bigger than a cat, and Belle is pushed sideway and backwards by him. Her Nike shoed feet skipping around on the rough concrete yard floor as she makes sure the beast doesn’t knock her over. His long tongue is hanging out of his huge mouth, a happy smile, clearly excited about this ... Looking at her giggling as she pushes him off – her firm boobs, slim body, pretty face – we can’t blame him for looking happy!

She allows him to push her backward toward one of the plastic chairs and drops onto it. Her pink pantied bottom slapping down into a little puddle of rainwater ... She doesn’t care.

She reaches out to hold him, placing a hand on each side of his head, looking to calm him and guide him where she wants him to go ... He pushes his head between her hands and edges his big snout against her boobs, his tongue slopping over them ... Tongue so big that it wets a whole tit in one slop.

She laughs as she tries (not too hard) to push him away –leaning away from him (but not too far). A hand on top of his big head, pushing it down as firmly as she dares ... Letting him work his way down toward her pussy. She lays back on the chair to present herself to him ... Opening her legs, and reaching down between them to hook the gusset of her panties across to one side, revealing a neat pink slit of pussy flesh between her dark thighs. There’s no pussy hair to be seen, she’s another babe who understands the beauty of a shaven haven!

“Is this what you want? Is it? It is, isn’t it...” She giggles as the dog digs his snout between her widely spread thighs, his tongue making contact with her pussy, splitting those soft lips, mushing them around and digging inside, the first contact making her throw her head back and arch her back, boobs up in the air...

She brings her hands up to play with those perfect boobs as the dog continues to lick at her with big slow slopping laps of his wide pink tongue. She looks down at him with an amazed smile on her face, catching her breath on the way in – knowing she’s discovered something she will want to do again and again in the future. “Oh, you dirty fucker!” She says before biting her lip and opening her thighs even wider, angling her pussy to give him the best access possible.

He licks on happily tasting the juices that are leaking from her little snatch.

She breaths hard, her lovely chest rising and falling, the smile never leaving her face – even when she tries to snarl, “Lick my cunt ... Yeah...” She still looks like she’s having fun rather than being the bad girl she’s trying to play...

After a little while – with her pussy well soaked - Cedric loses interest and moves back from her pussy – licking her thigh, and when she brings a hand down to try and re-direct him back to her pussy, he licks her fingers.

“Come on ... Get back to work ... Come on...” She begs, but the more she tries to push him back to her pussy, the more he seems to think it’s a game.

She finally loses patience ... Looking frustrated with the beast. She pushes him away and sits up. “You think it’s a game, eh?” She says, a sultry look on her face. “I’ll show you a game...” She leans forward and looks him right in the face. “It’s time to play – FUCK – BELLE!” She smiles. “Do you want to fuck Belle?” A wide smile spreads across her face as the beast responds to the word ‘fuck’ – he knows the word, or the tone in which she’s saying it ... And he obviously wants to play!

We hear Charley, off camera, asking, “Oh yes ... Can we all play?”

Belle looks over at Charley and flashes her a “thanks, but no thanks” smile as she slips down off the plastic chair and onto the concrete yard, rolling over onto her hip and throwing some cigarette butts and some loose grit out of the way before rolling onto her hands and knees – those beautifully boobs hanging down – young and firm.

Cedric begins trying to mount her the second she hits the floor – “Oooh, he’s keen...” she giggles – then she drops down onto her elbows and sticks her arse up in the air. “So am I... !”

As the big beast continues to push up against her, his front paws scraping at her ass and sides, down her smooth thighs, etc., she reaches back between her legs with one hand, slips the gusset of her pink panties to the side of her pussy, making sure the dog has a nice point of access – then holds the hand under her pussy, ready to take control of the dog’s member and steer it home once he manages to get on her back ... A very professional moves that she must have seen this on a video, because not too many of our guests know it.

And then he’s on her – his front paws taking hold around her rib-cage, him leaning forward against her, his heavy body weighing down on her narrow back. She’s small under him – slim and young beneath the scary dog, his short fur pressing up against her flesh as he begins to thrust toward her rear-end, the tip of his cock poking from his sheath as he begins stabbing at her, her letting him do this for a few seconds before bringing her hand up to let the protruding member ride along her fingers – steering it up to her young, and very wet, pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.