The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s6e16: Ava Marvaux (22)

Erotica Sex Story: s6e16: Ava Marvaux (22) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

from Tottenham, London.

We fade in on our hostess, Charley. She’s skirting that territory between sexy and strange. With her heavily botoxed face, obviously fake bolt-on boobs, and all those tattoos on her chest, her legs, her arms ... All wrapped up in too-small clothes, showing off as much flesh as possible – mini-skirt, sleeveless low-cut top. She’s strange, but she’s ours...

We’re on a wide grey street, black fences on either side, nothing beyond them on one side, a blue storage facility (with signage reading ‘The Safehouse’) on the other, a petrol station in the background. Not one of the prettier spots we’ve ever visited.

“Hello, and welcome to another edition of ‘The United Kingdom of Zoo’. Not that social distancing restrictions are being eased, we’re back with our full crew...”

We cut to a wide-angle – seeing the three men (camera, sound, director) walking backwards infront of Charley, filming back at her as she continues her narration...

“ ... Ready to film ladies as they deserve to be filmed, as they live out their fantasies...”

We cut back to the shot of her walking toward the camera, and she continues to talk direct to us. “Over the years we’ve had some very attractive ladies on our show...”

We cut to a mini-collage of the best-looking ladies we’ve had on our show over the years – with Charley introducing them as they appear on camera...

We see the smiling heavily pierced face of a pretty young scarlet haired Geordie lesbian. Laughing as she mess around on camera, between televised shots... “Back in Series 1 we met Keegan Murphy, a young hairdresser from Newcastle, who transfixed us with her cute looks and her desire to please her partner...”

We cut to slow motion footage of an extremely attractive teenager striding through an airport, looking like a rockstar, flicking long hair out of her face and flashing us a huge toothy smile. “And then in Series 2, there was our little Irish princess, Hope Carrington.”

Another cut, this time to a blonde beauty with a I’m-too-good-for-this look on her pretty face, reaching down to unfasten the front of her bra... “In Series 3, we met spoilt socialite Bronte Laselles – who clearly believed she was God’s gift to dogs...”

And another cut, to a dirty looking slut in lingerie, kneeling on her bed, bending forward to show off wonderful cleavage. Charley continues, “In Series 4, there was part-time web-slut, Kimberly Milner, who put on an excellent show ... And...”

Cut to coffee coloured, narrow faced, high cheekbones and white teeth of a classy older lady. “Then there was Cleo Ranger, a former model who still looked very capable of hitting the catwalk, with or without a dog...”

Cut to a recent image, the dimpled smile of a very cute recent guest as she takes a deep breath before beginning her scene. “Even this year, we’ve already met pornstar Renae Russell, who made a big impression on our viewers...”

It’s a fantastic trip down memory lane – only the finest girls – before returning to Charley, now standing outside a suburban football stadium. A small, yellow and green grandstand. Nothing impressive.

Charley continues her introduction. “Some amazingly attractive ladies there ... But today we’re going to meet a lady whose self-professed ambition is to be be the best-looking girl ever to earn the title, ‘Miss United Kingdom of Zoo’...”

We cut to the inside of the football ground, looking into the stand rather than onto the pitch. A small group of 20-something women, all quite pleasant to look at, there to watch their boyfriends playing. Amongst them, standing out from them, is a real stunner. Her face glowing, high-cheekbones, strong jaw, big eyes, a mass of curly auburn hair surrounding her face and hanging down over her shoulders. She’s dressed up warm to watch the match, not flashing flesh like Charley, but even fully dressed we can tell she has a good body – slim but with large breasts (even he sweater & coat combo can’t hide them).

We hear her speaking over the top of this image. Her voice is soft and playful, with a clear ‘Norf Laandon’ accent. “Hello, I’m Ava Marvaux, I’m 22, and I’m from Tottenham in North London.”

We watch her smiling and laughing (soundlessly) with the other girls for a few seconds, then cut to look at the match they are watching – young men, all reasonable players, playing an organised game. Very competitive. We focus on one player in particular – young, with his knee heavily strapped up.

We hear Ava in voice-over again... “I met Mark when we wuz 16 ... He was already in the yoof team at Spurs ... Captain of England schoolboys. Everyone knew ‘e was gonna be a star...”

Back to Ava in the stands, now sitting away from the other girls so we can talk to her. Her friends think we are here to interview her as part of a show about Mark – what happens when young players don’t make it – that sort of thing.

Ava talks on.

“I always wanted to be famous...” She says. “Ever since I wuz little ... I fought, I could be a popstar – but I can’t sing ... I could be an actress – but I can’t act ... Then when I wuz a teenager and I started to ... Grow up...” She indicates her body, particularly her chest. “I fought ... I could be a model – maybe on Page 3 ... But there’s ‘undreds of models, even on Page 3 ... Then I met Mark ... And for a few years I just fought ... I’ll be a WAG ... I’ll be married to a Premier League star – an England player ... Then maybe I’ll get modellin’ work, and maybe get on tv, from being ‘is missus!”

We cut to footage of the players on the pitch infront of the stand – Mark again, once again looking a different class to those around him. Passing, running, getting the ball back – shooting high beyond the keeper’s hand into the goal ... Jogging away smiling with one hand in the air...

Back to Ava in the stands, watching whilst talking to us. “Then ‘e got ‘is injuries, and ‘e ‘ad to stop playin’ full time...” She looks a little wistful. “An’ I fought, I’m gonna ‘ave to do it myself...”

Cut to a magazine cover, pages being flicked over, images of the girls we saw at the start of the show, plus a few others... “I wuz readin’ in a magazine ‘bout the best looking girls ever on UK of Zoo ... And I wuz lookin’ at the pictures, an’ I fought, surely I’m better looking than any of ‘em...” She somehow manages to say this without seeming conceited and arrogant. She’s stating a fact – and it’s hard to argue with.

Back to Ava, talking toward camera, without ever looking away from the football. “So I fought ... I might not be the best lookin’ woman in the UK ... But I could be the best lookin’ in the UK of Zoo ... An’ then I could get modellin’ and tv work based on that ... Maybe.” She shrugs, then smiles. Again, a blindingly pleasant smile.

She has a pretty high opinion of herself – but it’s hard to argue with her logic – she’s a very attractive young lady, and when she smiles it gets better. If her body matches her face, there won’t be any argument from us!

We cut to a shot of Ava exiting the stadium with Charley. Us behind them.

Then to that blue storage facility ... Ava walking onto the site, side-by-side with Charley. Their arms interlocked. Girls together.

Cut to – a self-storage unit within the Safehouse. Fluorescent industrial lighting flickers into life to reveal a raw concrete floor, four blank grey walls. No windows. It’s a large business storage area, bigger than your average room, smaller than our studio in Manchester. Some filming lights have already been set up in the corners of the room, as have a couple of cameras on tripods, everything pointed at a bare square of concrete on the floor. It’s a remarkably dull space to be filming someone as beautiful as Ava...

One wall of the room swings open and Ava steps in, followed by Charley. “Welcome...” Says Charley, to Ava, “To where the magic happens...”

Ava looks around, unimpressed. “It’s a bit cold...”

“A bit of cold always makes the nipples look good...” Jokes Charley, “Besides, you’ll warm up as soon as you have a dog on you – and IN you...”

Ava nods, hardly looking excited by the comment.

“You can undress here ... He should be here any minute now.” Confirms Charley.

Ava begins to strip – very matter of factly. We can tell that she’s checking out the cameras, making sure she gets her angles right – doing everything she can, at all times, to present herself at her best. The coat comes off first – woolen and warm, we can tell the second it’s off that Ava is cold, even with her sweater and jeans still on. At this moment we marvel a little at how little Charley appears to be bothered by the cold in her mini-skirt and that low-cut sleeveless top.

Charley keeps her talking as she continues to undress.

“So, you’re here to have sex with a dog, on camera, infront of the whole country ... Are you looking forward to it?”

Ava unbuttons her jeans and begins to shuffle them down over her hips and down her smooth thighs. Nice ass, nice thighs. She looks up and shakes her head a little at Charley. “I’m looking forward to it being on television more than to the sex...”

“Dogs don’t turn you on?” Asks Charley, looking genuinely confused by the idea that a woman wouldn’t be turned on by a dog.

Ava, pulling her jeans, off her feet – then standing to reveal a very nice pair of legs. Her sweater clinging tight to her shoulders, chest, middle, and to her hips and the top of her arse. A little white triangle of her panties showing below it. It’s obvious her body is as good as her face. She answers, “No ... Not at all. They don’t turn me off. I mean, they’re ok or I wouldn’t be here, would I?”

“Have you watched a lot of videos?” Checks Charley.

Ava takes hold of the bottom of her sweater and holds it for a second whilst she answers. “Erm ... I’ve watched most of your show ... And a few videos on the fan-forums ... But that’s all.”

As soon as she’s finished her answer she pulls the sweater up and over her head. As she peels it off we note her flat belly – which from side on is barely there – then her big breasts ... Young, firm yet pendulous. No bra, hanging low. Amazing tits. Large without being outlandish. All natural. Turn up the sound as she pulls the sweater up and you can actually hear one of our camera crew saying, “Fuck!” as they appear!

Stripped down to her panties and looking every bit the best looking girl we’ve had on the show – we admire Ava from several camera angles. We catch Charley in a couple of these shots, also admiring her guest.

Ava’s smooth legs, extremely slim belly, and huge tits, combine with her pretty face and that long hair to present a vision that you wouldn’t be surprised to see her in one of the better men’s magazines – Penthouse, even Playboy.

“Mark is a very lucky boy!” Comments Charley. “What does he think about you doing this today?”

“Oh, he doesn’t know...” Smiles Ava. “But I’m quite independent ... I do what I want, he won’t mind, just so long as I come home to him...”

“Does he like dogsex?” Asks Charley.

“I fink ‘e likes it as much as most guys...” Answers Ava. “We’ve watched it together, ‘e gets turned on by it ... Turned on by watchin’ wiff me ... I think ‘e’ll enjoy seeing me in action.”

“And if he doesn’t?”

Ava thinks for a moment as she hooks her thumbs into the sides of her panties. “I’m sure ‘e will ... He always said ‘e’d love to watch me do anyfing ... I fink it’ll turn ‘im on. And ‘is teammates...”

She pulls her panties down around her ankles and steps out of them. Her pussy is trimmed and shaved down to a thin dark line, a strip so narrow it’s barely there.

“What do you think the other WAGS will think?”

Ava shrugs her shoulders. “Fuck’em if they don’t like it ... I’m not ‘ere to impress them!”

“Well, you’re already impressing all of us...” Comments Charley. “You look good enough to eat ... I wish I could...” She laughs. “But you’re not here for me ... You’re here for this puppy here...” She turns toward the open door of the storage area ... And we look at the open door, waiting for a beast to appear...

We hear it before we see him ... To be precise, we hear his owner before we see him...

The gruff and familiar herald we haven’t heard for over a year – it’s Denis, and that means... “Ladies and gentlemen ... Please welcome the ‘ound from ‘ell ‘imself ... The beast from the east end ... This monster is a lover not a fighter ... A licker not a biter ... He’ll fuck your pussy so ‘ard ‘e ‘as to send you a get well card ... The meeeeean muvva-fucker himself ... Casanova the Fird!”

Our star, a sleek, muscular, black Doberman Pinsher, pads into the room just as the voice announces his name. He sees the naked woman waiting for him and his little tail-stub begins to wag like crazy.

Ava brings her hands up to her big tits and covers them, almost a defensive motion ... Giving him a tight-lipped little smile - acknowledging him rather than celebrating his arrival - showing just a little fear. “He looks ... Very strong.”

Denis, the dog’s owner, short, fat and full of smiles, arrives in the doorway and reacts to the site of Ava with a loud, “Fuckin’ hell ... You ‘it the jackpot today Cas!” He turns to Charley and comments, “You don’t ‘ave to pay us today – just let me ‘ave a play of those titties!” He laughs.

Ava looks him up and down and laughs. “I don’t fink so, love. Mark’s the only man who gets to touch these...”

We cut to a few minutes later...

Ava drops to her knees infront of Casanova, reaching out with boths hands to call the dog to her. She sets her arse down on her heels and spreads her knees out wide, presenting herself to him. She keeps her back straight, shoulders back, boobs out – making sure she doesn’t bend forward to allow her belly to sag or fold (not that there’s enough there to make her look fat).

The dog walks over and sniffs at her – she keeps her hands hovering near him, but lets him sniff wherever he likes. She keeps her head up throughout, making sure she doesn’t present a double chin for the camera ... Whenever the dog gets close and drops his head he’s out of her line of site.

Casanova moves closer, sniffs at her huge boobs, licks one of them, then drops his head and sniffs at her pussy. Her hands follow his head down. She smiles a little for the cameras, trying to look more relaxed than she actually is.

She lowers one hand to stroke and hold his side – the movements are unenthusiastic, like she feels she should do them rather than she wants to be in contact with him. She leans forward a little, still keeping her head up, not looking at the dog, and lets her hand move under his belly at the end of each stroke. Gradually closing in on his belly.

He digs his snout in between her smooth thighs and licks at her pussy. She’s a little jumpy and she gasps as his tongue makes contact – but it seems to be a gasp of surprise rather than of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.