The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s6e14: Angela Wimhurst (55)

Erotica Sex Story: s6e14: Angela Wimhurst (55) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

from Coventry

We fade in on a respectable looking, middle-aged woman. Heavily styled, coloured blonde hair (dark growth underneath), a thin face with high cheek-bones, a nervous smile that reveals an uneven collection of teeth – clean, but not well aligned. Her loose white blouse, hangs off her shoulders and down her chest, suggesting she’s quite slim with small boobs.

She speaks directly to camera, with a sharp, confident sounding accent – a hint of her midland background. She sounds like she’s had a few glasses of wine, there’s a twinkle in her eye and also in her tone. “Good evening, my name is Angela Wimhurst, I’m 55 years old, and I’m from Coventry ... And you’re here today, because I want you all to watch me having sex with a big, hairy, doggy!” She smiles... “Welcome to the United Kingdom of Zoo...”

We cut to low grade video footage of Angela – 30 years younger, on her wedding day. Very glam, very attractive, long blonde hair, huge smile ... Next to her, a hulk of a man, simultaneously protective and threatening. Angela narrates, “I married Kenny when I was 24 ... He was a professional rugby union player – I was the happiest girl in the world...”

We cut to shots of Kenny playing rugby, Angela celebrating in the stands with other pretty wives/girlfriends ... Home video footage of her socialising with Kenny off the pitch ... Both clearly drunk ... Touchy feeling – arms around others ... Angela continues, “A lot of people would think we had an unorthodox lifestyle – but I’ve talked to other sportsmen’s wives, and it seems very common...”

Cut back to Angela, present day, looking down, a little shy, but half smiling, “I think I had sex with most of Kenny’s team-mates...” We flash up an image of a rugby squad, Kenny in the middle, the rest lined up in rows. It’s on screen just long enough for us to think ‘she fucked them all?’. “There were regular orgies ... Players and their wives.” We see a few candid pictures, taken at orgies – the faces (but not naked bodies) of the participants blurred out (to protect the not-so-innocent.) Then back to a smiling Angela, “Those parties were amazing ... We did everything ... Well...” She smirks. “Almost everything. It was a lot of fun!”

Cut to footage of an emotional Kenny, walking off the rugby pitch, muddy and soaked, in tears – waving to the crowd. “Everything changed when Kenny retired...”

Home movie footage – this time of a 30 year old Angela in bed with two men, her sandwiched between the two of them. Kenny appears to be behind the camera because we can hear him calling, “Harder ... Fuck her harder ... Come on ... She can take more ... Give it to her...” – Angela holding on for her life, somewhere between loving it and calling for help...

We suddenly cut away from the action and back to Angela in her lounge. “More men, harder sex ... He didn’t want me at orgies anymore, he wanted me in gangbangs ... He kept on pushing me further and further ... About a year before ... He died ... He started saying he wanted to see me being fucked by a dog, infront of all the boys ... He kept going on about it, and I kept saying no ... I knew he was angry that I wouldn’t do it ... But I just thought that was too much to ask ... I don’t like dogs. I’ve never even had a pet dog. I certainly didn’t want to have sex with one! What kind of a woman would do that?!” She smiles for the camera.

Cut to tv footage of a funeral. Angela in black. Caption reading – ‘Funeral of Kenny Winhurst, former England international’. Her voice-over continues. “Kenny had a massive heart attack last year. He was coaching some schoolkids and just fell down dead.”

Back to Angela in her home. Delivering the final part of her story. “After Kenny died, I lost interest in sex for a while ... And by the time it came back this dreadful lock-down had started ... I was keen to find a lover – some lovers – but it was terrible timing ... And then I just kept on thinking about him telling me to fuck a dog ... Infront of his friends ... And it suddenly dawned on me ... If I do this, on your show ... I’m fulfilling his last wish, infront of everyone ... AND I’m getting some cock...”

We hear Charley’s voice from behind camera. “It sounds like you’re ready to get started...”

Angela smiles, a confident swagger to the way she speaks. “You better believe it... !”

We cut to the image of Angela on her feet, unbuttoning her blouse, letting it fall open. We see that she’s not wearing a bra – her small boobs, spaced wide on her chest, sag like you would expect a 55-year-old’s boobs to sag. Small nipples – each pierced – with the piercings linked by a gold chain that hangs between them like a suspension bridge. A kinky touch you never would have guessed from her white-bloused intro. She unzips her skirt and lets it fall to the floor around her ankles. No panties, clean shaven pussy ... And she stands infront of the camera – looking slim and surprisingly strong, and decidedly kinky as she lets a finger hang from the tittie-chain, pulling her nipples south ... Gently, but enough.

She looks down at Thor – he looks up at her, sits patiently ... Then looks over at his mistress – waiting for his signal. Charley tells him to ‘Go’ ... And he jumps to his feet and hurries over toward their naked guest.

Angela drops down onto her haunches and reaches out to greet the beast - one hand on either side of his head, catching him in a big, awkward hug – his big head pushing past hers, wet jowls resting on her bony shoulder.

She hugs up close to him, feeling his fur against her pierced nipples. Stroking his back and flanks, one hand exploring under his belly.

“Ohhhhh, hello boy ... Who’s a big boy... ?” She whispers to the dog, then looking up toward camera. “He’s so solid...”

She rests her head against his beck and continues to hug him, fondling him down-under ... And he’s quite happy with the attention. She strokes him, her face on his furry neck, and sighs, “Kenny would have been very impressed...”

We cut to a low angle close-up of his belly – with her hand fondling his sheath, gripping the cock inside, jerking it in a couple of little bursts ... The dark pink lipstick tip poking out ... Her carefully pulling the sheath back to reveal more of it. Playing with it some more, making it grow fatter, longer, proud of the sheath ... She moves her hand from the sheath to the cock itself...

“Ooooh,” she gasps, “That feels so big ... And so hot...”

We cut to her face, a delighted look as she continues to fondle. “The only thing I’m missing is Kenny telling me what to do...” She smirks, dropping the least subtle hint of the year.

Charley takes the hint – switching right into her queen-bitch mode. “Oooooohhh ... You want to be told what to do, eh? Then get down there and suck on his fucking cock, slut!”

Angela’s face is a picture. “Oooooh yes ... That IS a good idea...”

She smiles to herself, thinking about what she’s about to do, as she repositions herself – shifting her skinny arse away from the dog to angle her body down so she is able to lean under his belly and get her mouth close up under his cock.

Charley moves in closer, dropping to her knees to look under Thor and get a good close-up eye view. We cut to her camera as she speaks. “Now ... Make it a good blow-job – this dog deserves the best ... Can you be the best?” She snarls.

Straining to hold this position - looking her age for a moment – Angela licks her lips, then opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out infront of the ugly canine member ... Moving her head toward him until the angled flat tip of his cock presses against her tongue, then sliding the cock along it into her mouth. She keeps slipping forward until it’s almost all in there – then closes her lips around it and slides it slowly out, dragging her lips along the shaft until it pops out again, her lips smacking closed behind it. She smiles, then looks up toward Charley’s GoPro.

“It’s very warm ... And really hard...” She comments, before repeating the process. Smooth in, slow out, lips dragging, then letting it pop out, smacking her lips louder this time – making an effort to make it noisy ... Then having a proud little smile to herself. “Kenny would love this...”

“You make Kenny proud then, slut ... Suck that cock...” Orders Charley.

Angela looks at the cock, as if trying to decide if she should do it again, then she just starts to lick the tip, wiggling the tip of her tongue against the urethra opening ... Then licking her lips again, then pushing it into her mouth – working it through her lips, her head moving back and forth, fucking – giving him a full-on blow-job. Sucking it until she can feel that he’s fully hard ... His cock as big as we’ve ever seen it on the show – his knot already showing outside the sheath, swelling up...

Just out of shot she has made a fist around the chain between her nipples, and she is pulling on it as she sucks. After another 30 seconds she pulls it out – dragging her lips along the shaft until they smack together as the hard cock pops out. She licks her lips, then looks back at the camera. “How’s that? Was that good enough?” She asks. “Can I fuck him now?”

Charley takes a look at the size of Thor’s cock, and notes that, “Suck it some more ... He’s not going to fuck you right now ... So you give him some more pleasure...”

Angela gives a little smile, enjoying being bossed around ... She raises her head back up toward Thor’s belly, taking the cock between her lips, sucking it in. Smiling around it as she slides it in and out of her mouth, wet lips slipping along hard shaft. The look on her face showing how much she’s beginning to enjoy this, the way she’s sucking it suggesting growing confidence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.