The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s6e10: Isla McNamee (34)

Erotica Sex Story: s6e10: Isla McNamee (34) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 6, Episode 10: ISLA McNAMEE (34)

Fade in – we’re in a small lock-up garage – small and cramped, concrete floor, shelves and a workbench covered in motor-mechanics tools and parts. We’re not looking at any of that though – because between them and the camera, there is a woman bending backwards over an old motorcycle wearing nothing but a very brief bikini and a pair of high-heels.

She’s slim and healthy – strong limbs, flat belly, obviously fake boobs, with tanned flesh (and no tan-lines), and covered with a mass of tattoos ... Her loose blonde hair hangs down over her shoulders, parted to one side to highlight the dark roots – we suspect a style choice rather than a result of the lock-in.

Those boobs are really obviously fake – cheap bolt-ons, big scars on he underside from slicing her chest open and stuffing the saline bags inside. The scars have caused a slight twist to the boobs, the bottom half pulling slightly inward toward her sternum ... Not pretty, but filthy sexy!

But the fake tits are the biggest let-down about her ... That’s her face ... She’s not ugly, but she’s remarkably plain. An anonymous face you’d struggle to remember – thin lips, a pointy noise, dark eyes and a large forehead, with very smooth skin stretched over it. All the slutty make-up in the world can’t hide that she has a very forgettable face.

We hear her talking in voice-over as she poses – a strong Scottish accent, perhaps a little harsh.

“My name is Isla McNamee ... I’m 34, and I’m from Glasgow in Scotland.”

She stands and poses infront of the bike, then turns around to bend over it and present her narrow and firm behind to the camera...

“In my dreams, I’ve got like – two fantasies ... I always wanted to be a model...”

She switches position as her voice-over continues, standing up and posing beside the bike, one hand on the throttle as if she’s holding something phallic... “I’ve posed for some magazines ... I love bein’ in them ... Knowing that men are looking at me ... I’ve always been a bit of a show-off ... That’s what all the ink is about ... Giving men something to look at...”

We cut to a fast series of covers of a number of cheap and tacky looking magazines – tattoo magazines, motorcycle magazines, amateur photography magazines, reader’s wives style top shelf magazines ... Each of them with Isla’s picture, showing off her fake cleavage, her tattoos – with her legs apart. In the last image, from inside the top shelf magazine – we get the kind of view that would make her gynaecologist blush.

We get close ups of those tattoos as she poses and as we see stills from the various magazine layouts – both of her arms sleeved with snakes and dragons, meshed roses growing up the side of one thigh, a snake wraps itself around an ornate crucifix on her other, her belly appears to be a phoenix rising up from her pussy rather than from flames, her back is covered with a large pair of angels wings, the traditional tramp-stamp at the base of her narrow back, and on her backside, a perfectly rendered pair of lips ... It’s all extremely high-quality art – no colour bleed, all sharp lines.

She continues narrating, “I work in a tattoo parlour down in the city, but with everything that’s going on at the moment – We can’t even open the doors ... So I’m just spendin’ all my time at home, workin’ on ideas for the future...”

Then we’re watching her drawing - sitting forward over a coffee table, her loose t-shirt hanging down, big sleeves loose – we can see the side of her boob through the arm-wholes. We’ve just seen her modelling in the skimpiest of bikinis, and we’ve seen her pussy spread open, but this side-boob is all half our audience will be looking at right now ... Most will barely notice how fine her art-work is until we cut to the close-up...

We’re looking at the image of a woman on her hands and knees, with a mean looking, large toothed, Doberman on her back – her arse turned at an angle toward us, showing off the dog’s cock in her pussy, his knot stretching out her cunt, she’s looking back over her shoulder and winking at us. The drawing is stylised, like the pin-ups on the side of aircraft in World War II.

“My other fantasy ... Is dogs ... I’ve always drawn pictures of women with dogs ... Even when I was a wee girl ... Just silly cartoons – but the idea was always there. I used to like to show the pictures to my friends, like a joke – they never knew how much I loved the idea – they thought it was a joke, but I loved the comments they would make. The compliments ... I never thought I’d actually do it myself ... I’ve had chances before – had boyfriends wi’ dogs ... But they never asked, or I didn’t want to say anythin’ and risk losin’ ‘em if they didn’t approve ... So I never acted on my fantasies...”

Now she’s back in that bikini, sitting astride the bike, smooth thighs spread wide around the fat gas-tank ... Looking right into the camera. “But now I’m single ... And I’m bored ... And you’re here ... With your cameras ... And him...”

We pan down to look at a yellow Labrador – sitting on the floor of the garage, looking back up at us, dopey smile, tongue hanging out.

We hear the familiar voice of our hostess, Charley, and realise that she has been filming this ‘modelling’ session. “And what does that all mean?”

Isla looks back at us and manages a smile, “My name is Isla McNamee, and I’m a dirty Scottish whore, who wants to get fucked by a dog on the tele!”

She pauses for a moment, then Charley asks her, “Is it the dog, or the cameras that turn you on the most... ?”

Isla thinks for a second, then reaches up over her boobs, index finger hooking into the bikini string and pulling the cups of her top down and to the sides of her round tits, showing them off. She smiles extra wide, “I love to show off...”

We cut right to the image of Isla on her knees on the concrete floor, kneeling straight up from the knees, through her hips, up her back – making sure she keeps her shoulders back, her fake tits out and her belly in. Posing. Everything is about making her look her best. “I can’t wait for this to be on the tele ... For everyone to see...” She says as she raises her hands above her head, fingers running through her hair. Pouting. The raised arms make her boobs sit higher and wider apart – looking faker than ever, but still very attractive.

She gets a thumbs up from Charley, and smiles, settling down onto her heels – her firm arse resting between them as she reaches out with one hand to the side to stroke Thor’s back, and continues running the other through her long hair – fingers sliding through it and then letting it fall over her shoulder again - looking up at the camera the whole time – giving us that dumb blonde-girl pout again.

Charley calls from behind the camera, “Okay Isla, you’re looking very good ... But are you ready to look very bad?”

Isla cracks a little self-satisfied smile, but tries to stay sexy. “I can do this and still look good ... Trust me...”

“Oh, I think we’re all going to enjoy watching you prove that...” Comments Charley.

Isla smiles – she’s such an exhibitionist, the idea of everyone watching this appears to really get to her – the cameras seem to be making her wetter than the presence of the dog!

We cut to a few moments later, with Isla still on the floor, hands and knees well spread – a strangely wide stance we’ve barely seen on the show before today. Knees spread so wide her pussy is only a few inches off the floor, hands wide and elbows bent so that she’s almost doing a push-up. Her fake bolt-on tits almost reaching down to the floor. Head up and back, peroxide blonde hair all flicked to the side – away from the camera - exposing those dark roots again.

Thor is staggering around behind her, sniffing the floor as much as he’s sniffing her ... Seeming about as interested in the oil smells as he is in her pussy smells.

Isla turns to catch little glimpses of him, but mainly concentrates on maintaining the best angle for our cameras.

As usual for this series – Charley has got one high quality camera on a tripod, and a second hand-held GoPro. She’s not wearing his spectacles today, so the point-of-view camera is off. We switch between the two cameras as Charley walks around her guest, getting different angles of Isla’s hot body with the dog sniffing around behind her. Normally we’d focus more on the dog – but with the tone and shape of her, Isla is hard to ignore.

Then Thor decides it’s time for him to take centre stage ... Moving forward and almost pushing up over her firm buttocks, onto the base of her back, and slipping his front paws around her hips and jamming his crotch in between her thighs.

He’s pumping a little high over her pussy, his cock poking out and rubbing against the top of her arse ... So she angles backward, keeping her shoulders low, rocking her arse back and bending at the knees to raise her backside up to his belly – taking a little of his weight – and lining his cock up with her pussy...

“There ya go...” She says over her shoulder to the beast. “Go on and fuck me now...” She turns toward Charley, looking right into the camera and snarls, “Ya wanna see the beasty fuck the whore?” What she’s really snarling is ‘look at me, look at me!’ to all our viewers at home.

She takes her weight off one hand and drops that side onto her shoulder, bringing her arm down to her side, then her hand under her body and between her thighs – ready to catch/guide the dog’s cock into her pussy if he can get it close enough...

He continues to thrust at her, trying to lower his rear end as she angles hers up toward him ... Getting closer...

We cut to the hand-held camera to see his cock – poking out and beginning to grow larger, already big and hard enough to be ‘useful’, stabbing at her rear end – and her fingers stretching to make contact from below...

Then, as soon as he gets his angle right, edging his cock close-enough, she is able to catch it and steer it immediately to her pussy lips ... Pushing herself back just a little more and slipping the hard tip of his cock between them ... As he slips inside her we hear Isla moaning, “Oh fuck yeah ... Fuck that pussy... !” Making sure she says it loud enough for our microphones to pick up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.