The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

s5e17 - Brigitte Christopher (42)

Erotica Sex Story: s5e17 - Brigitte Christopher (42) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 5, Episode 17 - Brigitte Christopher (42)

We open with our beautiful shot of the United Kingdom – from space ... Then a very cartoonish, top heavy pouting caricature of our beloved Charley appears, floating in the sky with us ... She smiles at us, then waves and turns and falls toward the country at super-sonic speed, dropping from a low-Earth orbit toward the south of England, toward the massive urban sprawl that is London ... Reaching ground level in just a few seconds.

We chase Charley all the way, on a couple of occasions she moves across the screen and we look right up her skirt toward a little slot of wet heaven (even the animated Charley doesn’t wear panties!).

From here we race through busy streets, past landmarks and cartoon stereotype Londoners, racing through the streets and through crowds, mixing through from the animation to the live action footage as we find ourselves heading toward a tall and slim woman in smart casual business attire ... As we get close, the cartoon Charley turns to face us just in time to introduce us to our guest, “Hello there ... And who may you be?” It’s a very friendly greeting, but very fake too.

This week’s guest has a healthy, natural look – she’s slimmish, with a few curves in the right places, her arse a little bigger than her boobs, but not big enough to be called ‘fat’. Plenty of make-up, trying to look younger than her actual age – and succeeding – and curly blonde hair that doesn’t quite reach her shoulders (and the blonde doesn’t quite reach the roots). She’s not the prettiest in the world – with the kind of face that borders on pleasant, but just sags a little too much around the jaw ... But when she smiles the whole shape of her face changes, her jaw lifting, mouth coming to life, and she goes from woman-in-the-street, to quite pretty. Most importantly – she’s a very, very bubbly and energetic woman.

She introduces herself in a posh little home counties accent, the words tumbling out full of energy, “My name is Brigitte Christopher...” She pronounces Brigitte as Brig-Eet-Ah. She continues, “I’m 42 years of age, and I’m from Bexley in London ... And I ... Like to fantasize about have sex with dogs all of the time...” And she giggles the cutest giggle you can imagine.

We cut to footage of her in a small park, reading a newspaper, looking over the top of it at passing couples – paying attention to a young woman throwing a ball for her Dalmatian. Reading some more of her paper, looking a little flustered, then being distracted as a blind woman passes by with a guide dog...

She tells her story over the top of the above images from the park.

“I look at women walking dogs and I can’t help imagining them having sex – because I know I would ... I see guys walking dogs and I think, I should get to know them – make myself ‘available’, and when they suggest I get to know their dog – give them a real treat ... I’ve fantasized about that so many times, but no man I’ve ever met has suggested it ... Maybe after the show I’ll have a few exes call me up and ask if I still fancy their dogs!! I certainly hope so!”

“I don’t know where the turn-on came from. It was before the internet got big, when I was still quite young ... Some girls love pop stars, or footballers, I’ve always just had a thing for doggies ... The bigger the better ... I’ve wanted to have sex with one for longer than I’ve wanted to have sex with a man – and I still want to have sex with one as much as any man.”

“I’ve watched every video I’ve been able to find, and every episode of UK of Zoo ... I could buy a dog – but then I’d have to train it, and what happens if he’s not interested – I’ve heard that can happen ... I’d spend all that time building up to it and then have nothing happen ... I’ve thought about every scenario, every possibility – guys with dogs, friends with dogs, strangers with dogs ... I’ve imagined being fucked by a dog, sucking a dog, fucking multiple dogs, different kinds of dogs ... I even bought a Rocky dildo so I could imagine it whilst fucking a dog shaped cock...”

We move closer to her throughout the interview until we are moving around the bench behind her – looking over her shoulder, and seeing the iPad behind her newspaper – the bestiality scene playing out on screen. Pretty young blonde being fucked hard by a big Labrador.

“Fantasy doesn’t cut it for me anymore...” She jokes. “I think need the real thing...”

We cut to our studios in Manchester ... Once again, the corner of our set is made up to look a bedroom – double bed, white sheets, big pillows. We can see lights and cameras mounted on stands and tripods around the bed.

We cut to the street outside and see Brigitte’s car drive up and pull into our small car park, coming to a half in the ‘guest’ spot up next to the entrance of our building. The driver side door opens immediately, and Brigitte is out straight away – casual jeans and a knee length coat to protect her against the wind and drizzle. She doesn’t seem keen to wait around, heading straight to the studios.

We cut to inside our studio complex as Brigitte walks into the building and says ‘hello’ to Riley at reception. She barely breaks stride as she heads through to the rear of the building.

Standing just out of view behind reception we find our host, the real – non-animated, Charley Ozvik. As usual she’s wearing a low-cut top that shows off her “WORLD’S BIGGEST DOGWHORE” tattoo. She introduces herself, as much for the camera as for her guest, “Hi there, I’m Charley Ozvik – and you must be ... Brigitte...” (she pronounces it BRID-JET).

Brigitte corrects her, “Brig-Eet-Ah” (she over-pronounces it for Charley’s benefit).

“I’m sorry ... I’ve never heard it pronounced that way...” Charley replies with a smile, not offended by the correction.

Brigitte clarifies, “It’s German, on my father’s side ... But it’s okay...”

“So ... Brig-geet-ah ... What brings you to our little den of depravity today... ?” Asks Charley with a smile, flicking her long hair over her shoulder.

Bubbly Brigitte answers with a mischievous smile, “Well ... I’ve come here to get fucked by a big doggy...” The smile widens to a grin. Again, we can’t overstate how pleasant her smile is – taking her from woman-in-the-street, to yeah-baby, in half a second. “Do you have any big doggies for me?”

“Oh, I think we’ve got one big enough to keep that smile on your face...” Confirms Charley.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” Giggles Brigitte.

Charley steps back and holds a hand out toward the door to the set, “Don’t let me get between a slut and her dog...” She smiles, and Brigitte walks past her giving a little semi-scowl, trying to be offended by the comment – but not.

We cut back to the bedroom set with the big double bed, cover with its white sheets and pillows. The door to the set opens and Brigitte enters, looking around and seeing the bed, then looking around the set to see if she can see her prospective lover ... He’s not here, so she moves to the set and stands next to the bed.

Charley suggests that she undress so we can see what the viewers at home, and the dog, have in store ... And our guest doesn’t take too much persuading – unbuttoning the front of her knee-length coat right away, pulling the coat off and throwing it on the bed. Underneath it’s a simple white blouse and blue jean combination – although both are tight enough to confirm that she has a reasonable figure – perhaps a little big in the hips and thighs, but nothing too much.

She feels the need to talk for our cameras, and viewers, as she unbuttons her blouse, slowly revealing a cute white half-cup bra inside (small boobs comfortably contained). “It seems very strange to be doing this ... I’ve waited so long for this moment, and now – puppy isn’t even here to watch...”

Blouse off, midriff exposed – slim, fairly flat - with jeans synched in tight over her hips with a thick leather belt – which she is now unbuckling.

Unbuttoning the jeans and peeling them down over her hips and behind. Exposed, they are as big as we suspected – wide hips, large buttocks ... Again, not so much fat as simply ‘large’. The silvery white French knickers that she’s left wearing, are stretched very tightly around her. She’s still talking, “I hope he likes what I’ve got for him ... I want to make him a very happy boy...”

She reaches behind her back as she speaks, “I can’t wait to meet him...”, unhooking, then removing her bra to reveal small but perky breasts with big dark nipples – which she gives a little tweak, one hand working each boob, just making sure those nipples are nice and erect.

“And I can’t wait for him to ‘meat’ me...” She giggles again as she runs her fingers under the elastic of those knickers, running around her belly to the hips, then pulling the underwear down, revealing a bushy, blondish bush (if the hair on her head is anything to go by we have to assume she bleaches her pubic hair). She steps out of the knickers and throws them onto the foot of the bed with the rest of her clothes, and then she’s just standing there, naked, and looking very excited. Biting her bottom lip nervously, her hands drifting back up to her nipples to pinch and twist them as she looks around – looking for her lover... “Is he in the building? Is he here?” She says, with increasing frustration, “I can’t wait to get started...”

We cut from her to the big doors of the set as they wind slowly, and noisily, open to reveal the big, scary form of Cedric the Kumoan Mastiff. The big, mean looking hunk of muscle pulls his handler across the studio to the bedroom set where Brigitte is waiting with that big smile on her face. She crouches down to welcome him, reaching her hands out toward him and proving her knowledge of the show by calling out, “Hello Cedric ... Hello you big beautiful beast!” – then, as soon as he is within reach, she gets started on him ... No getting to know you for her, she reaches under his belly and rubs his belly, going straight for the sheath – not even pausing before clasping her fingers around the little shaft within.

Even Cedric seems to be a little shocked by her forward behaviour – he’s been with shy girls; he’s been with confident girls; but he’s never been with a girl who goes straight for it ... He jumps back at first with a nervous yelp, then stands a few feet away from her – head on its side, looking back at her – but his tail stump wagging ... She smiles at his – and it’s a smile that would melt the most cynical man’s heart ... Then cautiously moves back toward her as he realises she’s just a bitch that wants to play and clearly has no intention to hurt him...

He stands beside her, very still, and lets her do as she pleases ... Which is to reach under his belly again and go straight for his sheath ... Looking at his face, keeping that soothing, friendly smile on her face as she quietly gropes him...

She whispers, “Thaaaaaaat’s it ... Gooooood boy...” as she gently fondles and jerks the shaft. Her smile becomes broader and a little open-mouthed as she notes the first signs of his erection.

She turns toward the camera and speaks up a little, “Ooooh I can feel it already ... Oh, it’s lovely...” She smiles. “It’s a brilliant feeling ... Oh my God, I’m getting a dog hard!” She giggles – genuinely happy about what she’s doing.

We cut to a close-up of her hand rubbing against his sheath, the furry pouch pulling back just a little to show off the thinnest, least threatening, little cock ... It’s hard to imagine that this will have her screaming in a few minutes...

Back in a wide-shot, we watch as she leans forward, letting her boobs dangle against his hairy spine. Biting her bottom lip and smiling again as his hair brushes up against her soft boob flesh ... Her hand still under his belly, cupping and fondling his growing cock ... Her eyes opening wider as she feels it getting bigger...

And then, without any warning, Cedric suddenly moves away from her, making her over-balance and fall forward onto her hands and knees. It couldn’t have worked out better if he had planned it...

He skips around behind her, keen to get started, but she rights herself, still on her knees but upright, before he manages to get behind her. Laughing and almost tauntingly saying, “Ah ah aahhhh ... Not yet...” Waving a finger at him ... But he doesn’t care what she thinks ... He goes behind her anyway ... Jumping up and trying to mount her from behind, his paws scraping her back and side. She’s not hurt, she’s actually amused, laughing as she leans out of the way and lets him drop to the floor again. She almost sings, “I said no-oh!”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.