The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series) - Cover

The United Kingdom of Zoo (A fake BBC documentary series)

Copyright© 2019 by Luke Ozvik

S01.E10 - Nikki (42)

Erotica Sex Story: S01.E10 - Nikki (42) - 3 new episodes posted 10 March 2024. Imagine a BBCtv documentary series in which ladies explain their desire to have sex with an animal - then are given the opportunity to do it on camera. With over 300 episodes published, we've had ladies of every age from 18-60, all colours, sexualities & religions, we've even had disabled ladies. Consent is king. All of our ladies are doing it because they want to do it - and all of our dogs feel the same way!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Series 1, Episode 10: Nikki

We’re in front of a pharmacy, talking to a big woman - big boobs, wide bottom, and a round (not huge) belly. A perfectly respectable shape for a middle-aged mother of two (mother of three if you count her step-daughter). Her hair is short and dark and frames a face that’s both happy and easy to look at. She wears a dark and light blue coloured outfit – work uniform.

“My name is Nikki Hinton, I’m 42 years old, I’m a pharmacist, and I’m from Stoke-on-Trent.” She says with a strong, but clear accent.

We watch as she goes about her daily business, working behind the counter, serving customers, advising them, filling prescriptions, etc. All the time hearing her in voice-over.

“I’ve been married for 21 years. Half my life. I have a great relationship with Peter. We’re very compatible. We have three beautiful children and a good life ... But there’s always been something missing. I have a very healthy sexual appetite – I love it. And so does Peter. We like the same things for the most part...”

Have you told him about your... ‘Fetish’?

“No. I’ve never told anybody about my fetish before. I suppose I thought no one would understand. It’s normal for me, but I worry that it might change people’s opinion of me. It’s been a part of my life since I was quite young. It’s always been there, on my mind, but never talked about.”

How did you first get turned on to bestiality?

“When I was a lot younger, still a kid, I went to a party, and my friend’s dog tried to mount one of the other of the girls. Nothing happened, but I could see his cock sticking out and it got me quite turned on. I couldn’t understand why it turned me on, but it did. For years I thought I was the only one ... Then I started looking around on the internet and found that there were plenty of women who were turned on by it.”

And now you want to take it a step further?

“I want to take it several steps further. I want to take it as far as it can go. I figure that this is my big chance. If I don’t do it now, I can’t see when I would ever do it.”

The family have no idea what’s going on. We’ve told them that we are making a show about working mothers who make their marriages work.

We interview Peter, her husband, a respectable type. “Nikki is an amazing mother and a wonderful wife. I’ve never wanted for anything with her. I was married once before and that was a disaster, but Nikki – if I had to design the perfect wife and mother, it would be just like her. Intelligent, considerate, and, umm, ‘fun’ to be with.”

We talk to 19 year old daughter Elizabeth, “Mum once told me that life is full of frustration, but it’s the way you deal with that frustration that determines whether you have a good life or not. I’ll never forget that. She married quite young, and ended up with a 4 year old to look after from dad’s previous marriage, and then I came along a 18 months later ... So I suppose she’s had plenty of frustrations.”

16 year old Cal, her son. “She’s the business. Couldn’t ask for a better mum. She never does anything stupid to embarrass me like some of my friend’s mums. One of my friends – his mum is a like a total slut and everyone knows she sleeps around ... Everyone rips him about it all the time. Mum would never do anything like that to me.”

23 year old step-daughter Sarah, looks into camera with a glint in her eye. Pauses a long time before talking. “No ... I don’t think so ... I don’t think that’s why you’re here at all. I know what you’re here for ... I know what show she’s applied to be on.” She smiles to herself and nods. “Yeah, we and my friends have seen the advert and we’ve had a good laugh about it ... Yeah – she BELONGS on that show. She’ll love it! I hope she does. I look forward to seeing it.”

Which show?

She smirks and shakes her head. “You know which show it is.”

Back to Nikki, outside the pharmacy.

“My name is Nikki Shinton, and I want to have sex with a dog.”

And we’re in a car, heading out of Stoke toward an undisclosed location. Nikki drives and talks to a camera in the corner of the windshield.

“I talk to people online about these fantasies all the time, and they are very supportive. But I don’t know how to tell ‘real’ people about them. I’m so scared of how they’d react. So I want to just do it, and then by the time everyone has seen the show it will be too late – I won’t be able to back out. I’ll have to talk about it, and suffer the consequences.” The car pulls up outside a motorway motel. Nikki gets out and walks into reception. We continue to listen to her voice-over.

“I hope it’s not an anti-climax. I hope the dog feels as good inside me as I’ve always dreamed it would. I hope it lasts a long time. I hope it’s hard and fast and I really get to enjoy myself.”

Inside one of the rooms – the door opens and Nikki enters. She reacts to something that is off-camera – a gasp, a smile, and a “yyyeeaaaassssss” ... We look around and see a big, powerful, Boxer dog standing on the bed, looking at the door as if he’s just been caught somewhere he shouldn’t be. It’s Bruno – and his owner, Drew, is sitting on a chair on the other side the bed.

“Is this the lucky doggy that’s going to fuck me?” Nikki asks with a huge knowing smile. “Or am I the lucky lady who this doggy is going to fuck!?”

Bruno cocks his head on one side, confused by the words. He’s used to action.

What do you think?

“Ooooh, he’s a handsome boy!” Nikki laughs. “I think we can have a lot of fun together...”

She walks to the bed and leans down to the dog, stroking his head, then back, getting her face close to his. She’s watched a lot of videos and she knows what she wants him to do ... He obliges, licking her face – slobbering and slapping his tongue around infront of and on her face to be more accurate. She opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out flat against her chin – letting him lick that, and lick inside her mouth, as he wishes.

Next thing we know she’s undressing. Her blouse and pants have already been removed, folded and placed on a chair opposite the bed. She’s there in her best black panties (which are almost swallowed up by her big butt), and a classy looking black bra that strains to support her big boobs. Her body is large, as are her thighs, but they aren’t obese – pleasantly rounded, overweight, but not so fat that they sag too far.

The whole time she is undressing, Bruno is bouncing around her feet, jumping up onto the bed, then down again to do another lap of the room. Drew is encouraging him the whole time, “Who’s this?” “What do you do to sluts, Bruno?” “Fuck time, Bruno...”

Nikki hooks the gusset of her panties to one side and stands with her legs apart, bending her knees a little to open her thighs and offer her pussy to the dog. He takes the invitation, sloppily licking at her pussy and sending shivers of delight through her, causing a little giggly scream. She lets him lick as long as he likes – and he likes – until her legs begin to wobble.

“I think I need to sit down... “ She says as she staggers away from the licking and flops down on the edge of the bed. Bruno follows and keeps trying to lick at her pussy. She unfastens her bra and removes it, letting a large pair of boobs sag and swing slightly.

Drew notes that Bruno’s cock is beginning to show. “He’s ready”. Nikki reacts by removing her panties altogether.

“If you stick your arse on the edge of the bed and lay back your belly won’t hang down and you won’t look so fat.” Drew says with a complete lack of tact.

Nikki shuffles closer to the edge of the bed and leans back, letting her legs open wide. She puts her left arm across her chest, under her boobs, supporting them, the hand groping and squeezing the right, playing with the nipple. Her right hand is down between her legs, rubbing her fleshy, cleanly shaved pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.