Reflections in Time - Cover

Reflections in Time

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man discovers an antique Cheval mirror among his deceased aunt's possessions. He has one identical to it at home that once belonged to his mother. He takes it home, and places the two side by side. When he cleans the glass, he notices concentric circles starting in the center of the glass and moving outward, as if a stone had been tossed into a serene pond. He soon discovers many other anomalies that, bend the rules of science and nature.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Violence  

I slipped the tip of the squeeze bottle into her tight opening, then squeezed most of what was left in the bottle into her tight pussy. I heard the bottle gurgle and set it back down. I pulled two halves of coconuts up and poured over my cock, then poured two more over her breasts. While she was raised up on her tiptoes and aiming my cock at her slippery pussy opening, I poured two more coconut shells full of cream over each of her slender butt cheeks. When it ran down through her butt crack and down her calves of her legs, I held her steady. I grabbed her hips and felt her butt grow from the shape of a young boy’s slender butt to a grown woman’s ass. The coconut cream was running down both her ankles and I saw her trying to get another toe hold. Her feet slipped and went straight out in front of her.

Sandy’s sexy ass dropped right down on my thighs and I knew she had a cunt full of man cock right then. She knew it too.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!” she yelled into the jungle.

“Want me to pull out, Sandy?” I asked, as she shivered and shook her sexy ass.

“NEVER. Fuck me until you give me all the cum you’ve got. I think I’m about to get a ... OH GOD, YES. I just got a cum and I’m getting another and another. I think I may have an automatic cummer in my pussy. It won’t quit cumming.

“Fuck me, Sandy. Fuck me with your hot little fifteen year old cunt and get all the cums you can.”

“Can I just kinda slide back and forth on your cock? I feel it sliding in and out and I get a cum each time it goes all the way inside me.”

“You don’t have it all the way inside your pussy, Sandy. You only have about half of me so far.”

“BY GOD, I WANT IT ALL!” she yelled, and her friends looked around at her.

She rose up on the slippery rocks under her feet once more. Then with a big kick, she straightened her legs and let her sexy ass drop down hard. As she did, I grabbed her full hips and pulled her down even harder. I felt my cock head hit something solid inside her and stop. I thought I was going to bend my cock double at first, then it popped into her cervix and Sandy really did yell.

“AIEEEEEEIIIIIAAAAAIIIIIEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAHHHHH”

“Are you hurting, Sandy?” I asked as she bent forward.

“HELL NO, Fuck my cunt. I haven’t stopped getting cums since your cockhead went all the way inside my pussy. Fuck your cock up inside my pussy, Mr. Sandusky. I want to out cum all the kids and adults here these two days.”

“I think you may already have.”

“I want you to fuck me like a dog now, Mr. Sandusky. I want to fuck you every way I can, then I want to fuck all the teachers and boys here on this trip.”

“I’m going to stand up and turn you around without taking my cock out, hold on.”

I stood and turned her around, my feet slipping as I did. Sandy’s ass came back down with a slap against my thighs and I felt my cockhead enter her cervix once more. I saw Juliana’s dad looking at her sexy ass, then at me. I reached out and tagged his hand, then stepped back as he rammed his cock all the way inside Sandy’s cunt. She never missed a stroke as he kept right on fucking.

I backed away and looked around at all the other pretty young girls who now had some fine asses and huge tits. I grabbed one who was smiling at me and we rolled into the warm waters of the jungle pool.

We rolled until I was sitting waist deep in the thick, warm pulpy waters with her sitting astride my legs. My cock was balls deep in her pussy as she fucked me hard and fast.

She was smiling as I raked my fingers across her small tits, making her growl and purr, then fuck me even faster. Her tiny pussy was making farting sounds in the bubbling coconut cream mixture of the jungle pool.

When I pulled her tits and massaged her tiny little nipples, I felt her pussy grab me like a pipe vise. I hugged her tits to my chest as she screamed that her titties were on fire.

When we pulled back, her breasts were as big as Esterlee’s and Juana’s.

“OH GOD, Mr. Sandusky. I saw Juliana’s ass and legs, I want some just like hers and I want titties bigger than Sandra’s huge hooters.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’ll fuck you until your monster cock comes out my mouth, if you’ll just make my body better looking than Juliana’s.”

“What’s your name?”

“Casey Drumm.”

“Turn around and ride me in reverse, Casey, so I can get my hands on your fine young tits. By the time you fuck a cum out of my cock and get yourself a few dozen, your tight teen ass will be like an athlete’s ass and your tits will make Juliana’s look like a third grader’s.”

“OH FUCK, I think your cockhead really did go all the way up to my throat that time.”

“Then let me fuck the breath out of you. Ride me, Casey, ride my cock and get you some hot cums.”

Casey also has an automatic cummer in her tight little pussy. All it took to get an orgasm was my cock sliding past her swollen little clitty. When she realized this, she was bouncing on her legs with my cock rubbing her clitty each stroke. She must have broken the record for orgasms in one sitting on a cock, if there ever were records kept of such things. If not, there should be, and call it the ‘Casey Factor’.

Casey and I had just finished thrashing around in the jungle pool with me fucking her every way we could think of. Her breasts were huge, her ass was to die for, and her legs were perfection personified. I was pleased once more, in more ways than one.

As we walked out of the pool, we heard screaming. I saw Annie, Stacy, and Monica running toward the beach with their guns pulled. I grabbed my gunbelt and ran after them, followed by Juana and Esterlee.

When we ran out of the dense jungle onto the beach, we saw three real pirates dragging three of the junior high girls toward their skiff. They were almost there and Annie was trying to get a shot off without hitting one of the girls. The pirates made sure the girls were in the line of fire as they literally threw them over the side of the big boat.

There were three more men already in the boat as they shoved off and started rowing toward the ship anchored in the distance. The girls were screaming for help as the rest of the junior high class ran out to cheer what they thought was a real enactment of a pirate kidnapping.

I didn’t bother to try and convince them otherwise, I ran to Stacy and Annie.

“We have to get one of the mirrors and go after them. If we can get on the ship, we can rescue the three girls before they’re raped or even worse.”

“I doubt those girls can be raped now, we’d better hurry and save the pirates from the girls. They’re Principal Oris’ daughters, ages fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen, and they’ve turned into some wild teenage fucking machines,” Annie told me.

“Annie, Esterlee, Juana, Monica, come go with me. Carry plenty of ammo for your weapons.

“Stacy, you Fiorina, Gina Maria, and Alice get the group back together and start the luau on the beach. We’ll be back as soon as we can rescue the pirates from the girls and bring the girls back to this live fuck party,” I said, as we all ran up the beach to the portal.

Annie was the first to reach the portal. She grabbed the small cord we’d left dangling by a palm tree for a marker.

Just as we’d done the time we tracked the pirate ship and came upon Monica, once inside the 21st century, we turned the mirror and watched this ship set sail slowly from the outer reaches of the lagoon where it had been moored.

Annie has become an expert at navigating time and distance since we’d discovered this anomaly of time travel. In a matter of minutes, we were looking down on the forward deck of the three-master from no more than ten feet off starboard.

“See, I told you,” Annie said, as we all peeked our faces through the portal.

The oldest of the sisters had two flintlock pistols in her hands. She had disarmed the crew and as they stood naked in front of the three naked teenage girls, the youngest pulled a hairy old pirate over and shoved him to the deck.

As soon as the other pirates saw what was about to happen, they started cheering and raising their hands to be next.

“That’s Abigail, the youngest daughter. She’s just learned to fuck and suck today, and I made sure she has the equipment to do her deed,” Esterlee said.

I was amazed at the three girls’ sexy bodies. Esterlee and my other wicked accomplices had perfected the art of designing previously under developed teenage girls as well as I had.

Abigail was sporting huge tanned breasts, a sexy tight ass, and long tan legs. She wasted no time in getting the man to full erection as she slathered his cock with a saliva and pure concentrate coconut cream.

The other pirates were watching closely as the two oldest girls each worked on a man’s cock. They were side by side on the upper deck and as soon as the naked pirates were erect, the two teens straddled their bellies to take their huge swollen cocks all the way into their hot little pussies. The girls both screamed in ecstasy, while the men screamed in pleasure, as they shot load after load of their boiling cum into these pretty girls who held them captive on their own ship.

As soon as they had fucked these two men, the girls switched around and Abigail, the youngest had a young sailor down on the deck. He was blessed with a huge cock, much like mine, and I’ve been building on mine for weeks now.

Abigail was smiling down at the lad, who couldn’t be any older than her own age. He smiled when she took his hands and placed them on her oversize breasts. She screamed in pleasure when he pinched her tiny, little girl nipples and rolled them in his fingers.

“Dad, I hate to bust this party up, but we need to get them back,” Annie said, as we all watched.

“I agree; let’s get them rounded up and back into the portal. We need to search this galleon before we leave though.”

“You quickly search the ship holds; we’ll be ready to stop them as soon as you give us the signal,” she answered.

I knew they were enjoying the show and I was too, but we needed to hurry back to the others. I’d already made up my mind that I wanted some of Abigail’s hot young pussy.

The ship holds were empty, other than a few sacks of grain and some cases of rum. I took two cases of rum and climbed up the ladder. When I checked in the captain’s quarters, I found a trunk with a lock like the ones we’d seen before.

I gave the lock a good hard whack with a heavy wooden dowel and it popped open. There were heavy canvas bags loaded with Pieces of Eight. Other bags were full of Doubloons. I grabbed two sacks of Doubloons and ran down the steps to where Annie, Esterlee, Monica, and Juana were breaking the party up.

“Get them in the portal. Esterlee, help me with these cases of rum, and these bags of coins,” I told her, and saw a big smile break out at the mention of rum.

“Aye, Aye, Captain,” she said, and took a wooden case of rum from my arms.

The teenage girls were reluctant to leave their party, but when I bribed them with gold coins, they were ready in a hurry.

Abigail grabbed the arm of her young suitor and pulled him with her.

“I want this one. He can live with us. I know our daddy will let us have him for our own, he never tells us no,” Abigail said.

“YES,” her sisters both agreed.

“If Daddy makes a fuss, we’ll all just give him some pussy, now that we know how to fuck and have these hot bodies,” the eldest said as she helped Abigail drag the young lad along with them. His cock was now flaccid, if that word would fit his condition. His cock was almost to his knees as he walked.

“You can have him, if I can have him too,” Juana told them, and laughed.

“I want some of that stick of sausage too,” Esterlee told them.

“Shit, I can’t wait to get him back. I want some of that cock,” Annie said, grinning at me as she did.

“Let us take him back and we’ll share. After we grease this pole with coconut cream, he’ll be able to fuck all the women on ‘Treasure Island’,” Abigail said, and the women all laughed as the three teens spanked the lad’s naked butt.

He was grinning when Juana told him of their plans for him.

Annie was still the master of the time portal and led us through. Then before the others knew what we were doing, she had them stepping across the fake log right back onto the Jamaican beach. As expected, the others were having an orgy and luau.

Hernando Costas deSoto de Leone, was the lad’s name. ‘Nando’, as he was soon called by all who attended the two day class outing and picnic.

At first, Principal Oris was irate at the girls for bringing a young man who could only speak a few words of English with them to a school sanctioned function.

His daughters set in on him.

Not only his daughters, but Juana and Esterlee, along with Fiorina, and Gina Maria pleaded Nando’s case. By the time they each had whispered in his ear and fondled his cock, Oris was willing to let a real pirate join the class party.

I watched as Esterlee mixed a tall cup of the coconut cream with a triple shot of the rum we brought back. She sipped it, then pulled Oris over to the side with her.

He grinned an evil grin and sipped the drink. His eyes popped open and his cock jumped to full mast. Esterlee whispered to him and they both laughed like kids as they walked over to the empty table in back.

Oris gave Esterlee a sip of the drink and she leaned over to kiss his bald head with her full wet lips. His face was between her huge breasts as she did and he made the most of it.

With Oris licking and sucking Esterlee’s breasts, and her kissing his bald head, they each took time to drink big gulps from the tall cup. When he had drained it, Esterlee pulled him with her to the sandy beach.

He rolled her over, and in the light of the fire, he looked twenty years younger. His head was covered in dark hair, parted in the middle and down on his neck. His fat paunch was now gone and I could see the ‘rub-board’ on the sides of his abs.

When she sat across his thighs, his arms went around her. From right out of the night, Esterlee held two half shells of a coconut brimming with the thick rich cream we’ve all come to crave.

She poured one half over her breasts and one over his chest. The cream moved like slow motion as it ran down their bodies in the flashing light of the roaring fire.

Esterlee reached between them, took his swollen cock, and raised the monster to where she could sit on it. As she took him to her very depths, he kissed her full lips.

While they kissed, his arms grew muscular and lean, and his legs and buttocks took on the shape of a runner. His back was laced and intertwined with rows and ripples of muscles.

I watched the joining and the exchanges between them until they reached orgasm. When they were spent, he stood and lifted Esterlee from the sand and carried her into the surf in his strong arms.

I knew I was going to have Esterlee mix up one of those rum drinks for me as soon as I could get her alone. That was amazing and Oris was thrilled when he came out of the water and saw his body in the light of the fire.

Abigail saw her daddy walk out of the surf naked, holding hands with Esterlee, laughing and looking like a young stud. She ran to him and they hugged and danced in a circle as she told him she loved the new look on him.

“Abigail, I love the new look on you too. I love the way my three daughters have matured, not only in body, but in your minds in such a short time. I hope you three will welcome Esterlee into our lives. She and I have made a commitment to share our lives together. I’m tired of being alone and I’m tired of doing without love and sex.”

“Oh, Daddy, I love you.

“Esterlee, I love you for making my daddy into this handsome hunk of a man. I hope you know, if I let you fuck Nando, I get to fuck my handsome Daddy,” she said, and they all three laughed.

“Abby, each of you girls will get one swap with me. I get Nando each time you or your sisters fuck your daddy. As a matter of fact, I just had this stud’s giant cock in my pussy, so you can be his second lover since he became a new man all over again.”

“Thank you, Esterlee. I see Nando is fucking my sister, Nancy, right now, will you please excuse my Daddy and me while I take him over to that table and let him fuck my lights out?”

“You two go right ahead, I need to talk with Mr. Sandusky.”

I was listening and watching as if I was in the middle of their conversation. I smiled when Esterlee walked toward me. I really smiled when she picked up the opened jug of rum and a half shell of coconut cream, motioning for me to follow her.

“Mr. Sandusky, that was the first time I ever tried that. I want that man for my own and I had to try out what Mantele taught me about mixing rum with the elixir. I hope you will allow me to mix you a tall drink of the same concoction.”

“Esterlee, I had already planned to ask for one of the same drinks. I think you made the right choice. You’ll be happy with that loving family and those three girls will love you like a friend as well as a mama.”

“Thank you, Mr. Sandusky. I know you’re right. Now follow me, I have a special drink for you.”

“One like Oris’?”

“No, his was just something Mantele mixed each time he wanted to really fuck all night. That drink was Mantele’s rejuvenating drink.

“Yours will be the most special drink the old Shaman granny showed me how to mix,” she said, as we stopped by a fallen palm tree and she sat on the smooth wood where the bark had been scraped away.

I watched as she took the rum and poured half the tall cup full. Then she took the coconut shells and emptied the contents into the cup. The mixture began to boil and steam as she poured it back and forth from the coconut shell to the cup, never spilling a drop.

I thought she was through, until she turned it up and swallowed the mixture. I was shocked to say the least; I thought it was for me.

“Hold my cup, Mr. Sandusky, this will take both hands and I will need my full concentration to make this work. I’ve only seen this once before, when his old granny told me about it. You just watch and wait. When I have filled the cup once more, I want you to turn it up and instantly drink every last drop.

“You and I will fuck like banshees after you drink this. From this day forward, you will have what Mantele had always wanted, but never was able to attain. Just don’t let those pirates come after you, they are your only nemesis on this, or any other earth, or any other time.”

“Esterlee, are you sure about this?” I asked, not at all sure about what was happening. I was wondering where the drink was coming from, since she had already drank it. I wanted to tell her that I’m not into water sports.

I found out really fast, as I held the cup out in front of her and watched. She gathered her huge breasts with a hand on each of them. Esterlee pressed on the sides, mashing them together as her sharp, puffy nipples began to spray a twin stream of smoking hot milky liquid into the tall cup. The sides were hot and I held it tight, afraid to even look at her face as she strained and forced the creamy thick coconut milk, mixed with rum and her own mother’s milk, from her huge breasts.

I just knew the cup was about to run over or the thick plastic would melt with the heat inside. Just as the concoction reached the very lip of the rim, her breasts gave a short intermittent squirt and stopped.

“Drink it all down now, Mr. Sandusky. I want your cock in me as soon as you drain the cup. This is what it takes to seal the spell.”

When Esterlee stopped talking, I raised the smoking, steaming cup of elixir to my mouth. The heat was blistering my lips, then my tongue, and on down my esophagus, as I gulped the scalding hot contents as fast as I could. I looked and the cup wasn’t only empty, there was no sign of it ever having been filled.

I dropped the cup to the sand and grabbed Esterlee. She pulled me to her huge breasts and leaned back against the table. With her thighs open wide and a smile on her face, she took me into her body.

The sensation was electrifying to say the least. I felt like my cock was a sword, a dagger, a lance, a steel shaft, and a spear all rolled into one as I thrust into her molten hot cunt.

“Do you feel your cock growing, Mr. Sandusky? You can make it grow to any size, any length you desire, once you enter a woman’s pussy. It will never be smaller than it was when you first entered me just now. Make your cock grow in my cunt, Mr. Sandusky. Let me feel the wonder of a master cock. Let me feel the rush of your seed running into my womb.”

“I feel it, Esterlee. What do I do to make it grow when I want it to?”

“Imagine your cock any size you want it to be, just be careful with that power, you could split a woman apart with your cock.”

“How much is comfortable to you, Esterlee, tell me how to judge what is pleasure and what is pain.”

“Imagine you are filling me from the base of your cock to the very bulbous crown of your meaty glans. Your cock will seek all the creases and crevices of my pussy cavern and fill them completely. Imagine your cock as an extension of your tongue and you can arouse the very places inside me that crave stimulation.”

“I feel it now, I feel like I am fucking you without even moving my body.”

“YES, YES, fuck me with that wonderful weapon of love. I feel you moving, growing, and filling me. I am convulsing with orgasms as you do, I can take only so much, Mr. Sandusky. You must hurry and give me one more orgasm; fuck me, and make me cum on your cock.”

We all had the time of our lives as we frolicked and fucked the weekend away with the teachers, classmates, and chaperones. When we were ready to leave, it was very emotional to leave Esterlee behind. We made her and Oris promise to catch up with us when school was out next spring and bring the three sisters too, if they weren’t in jail for rape or child molestation by then.

We met two more older couples who were camped near us, and after we talked and made friends, we all decided that they needed to pack up and follow us to Montana where we could acquire some wide open land to continue our adventures and our experiments.

We took them through the portal back to 1840s Jamaica, where we swam and played in the jungle pool. This was the clincher for them. They looked like twenty year olds and acted like teenagers as we all fucked and drank directly from the source of the Fountain of Youth.

Both couples were retired schoolteachers from Kansas. They had retired at age sixty five and now were behaving like they were sixteen. All four had met and become friends years ago when they taught in the same school and were active in the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts in Kansas. They had been to many of the National Jamborees and made new friends all over the United States.

They each had a son and daughter who were married to the other couple’s son and daughter. Both couples were living and teaching in Kansas and each had two girls and two boys, all teenagers. The Londermons and the Willinghams asked if we could all stop by to see their families on our way through. When they showed us the pictures of their families and the huge farm they owned together, we were ready.

The Londermons and the Willinghams were extremely anxious for their kids and grandkids to see the new ‘them’.

Bill and Mildred Londermon were both tall and athletic, having played sports all their lives and still play tennis on a regular basis with their best friends, George and Ruth Willingham. The Willinghams were both just over five foot six inches, but both had the best looking bodies of the four. Maybe it was their size that made them look so good and so fucking sexy. Ruth had the hottest breasts on her slender five six frame I’ve ever seen on any woman. She must be at least a 40D and she acts like her huge knockers are made of foam the way she moves so easily and effortlessly. I’d sure love to dance with her, naked or clothed.

Mildred Londermon’s breasts aren’t slouches by any means either. Hers are as close to Monica’s as possible, and Monica is my favorite woman on earth, now that I’ve figured out how to tweak a woman’s bodily features.

When Esterlee first gave me the potion, she showed me how to make a woman’s pussy as tight and strong as I wanted it to be. She cautioned me though, that once I tweaked it, it was there to stay, so be careful.

I became an expert at this in just a few days, within our inner circle of traveling friends, that is. I even got praise and applause from George and Bill when I gave their wives what Bill announced as a ‘snapping pussy’ the first time he fucked Mildred after she and I had an hour long tryst while he was fucking Annie and Stacy in a tag team.

Annie and Stacy were constantly coming up with fresh ideas for how to use the drink mixture. They had already put a few drops in all our liquid soap dispensers and all the shampoo and conditioner bottles. We had coconut flavored toothpaste and mouthwash which we all used religiously.

We followed them in their big RV, up to Manhattan, Kansas. Then we turned north on state highway 99 all the way to the small border town of Summerfield on the Nebraska/Kansas line. From there we turned west for what seemed like a hundred miles before we came to their family farm.

We were all impressed with the farm as soon as we followed them through the huge arched entrance. When Bill had parked their RV in back of the two large ranch houses, I pulled in behind him and stopped. As we walked off the big Winnebago, we saw the whole family come running out to greet the parents and grandparents.

When the girls all saw Darren Willingham and William Londermon come out wearing their jeans, boots, and western hats, I had to calm them down before I let them loose on this family.

“I bet those cowboys can fuck like breeding bulls,” Stacy said, as she and Annie looked them over.

“Are they really cowboys?” Juana asked.

“Well, they are ranchers and I see cattle and horses all over the place. I guess they really are cowboys, but they also teach school,” I told her.

“Mr. Sandusky, you have your work cut out for you. Look at those flat-chested mommas and those four flat-chested young girls,” Monica told me, as we all stood to walk down the steps and meet the Londermons’ and Willinghams’ extended family.

“I have my small spray bottle in my pocket,” Annie said, and giggled.

“I have mine too,” Stacy added.

“Me too,” Juana and Monica both said.

“We do too,” Fiorina, and her Aunt Gina Maria, said at the same time, and they all were laughing as we walked around the RV to meet the family. I never mentioned I had four vials of the potent, concentrated formula in my pants pocket. I was going to take a walk with those two tall, lanky young boys. I wanted them to be ready for what was about to happen to their moms and sisters. I knew Annie, Stacy, Monica, Juana, Gina Maria, and Fiorina would take care of Darren and William.

I never mentioned that I had slipped Mildred and Ruth two vials each to start their four fifteen year old granddaughters on the road to having great bodies.

I’d also slipped Bill and George three vials of the concentrated formula, after they each asked for enough to treat the well water supply and softener unit. Then I gave them another vial each to help their granddaughters along since puberty had abandoned them too soon.

Both grandmothers were wearing tee shirts and shorts. Their huge titties were unencumbered under their shirts and their shorts looked liked something their granddaughters would wear.

My girls were all wearing similar outfits, and I saw William and Darren having trouble keeping their eyes in their heads as they looked from both their busty moms to my six women.

I have to admit, I did too. I was proud of the ‘sculpting job’ I’d done on all eight of these beautifully sexy women.

We were introduced to both families and invited in to have lunch, since they already had it prepared for us.

When we were ushered into the huge dining room, they had three large cafeteria type tables lined up for all of us to sit at.

I whispered two words as I maneuvered past Bill and Mildred Willingham, then George and Ruth Londermon. I made sure I told my six women the same thing before we all lined up cafeteria style and held our plates.

“Spread Out,” I whispered to them. I wanted each us to be sitting next to one of the Londermons and Willinghams. This was the perfect time and place to start with the elixir. As I whispered to them, each smiled and nodded.

Monica made her move, breaking into line right next to Jared Willingham and asking all about his life on a real cattle ranch.

Juana was even more blatant as she made her move on Jason Londermon. She asked if they bred their own cattle on the ranch and if so, could she watch the bulls breed the cows.

Annie hooked onto Melinda Willingham and they hit it off really quick with talk about education and universities. I knew Melinda would be eating pussy before dark tomorrow, Annie’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.