River Rat - Cover

River Rat

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of a young man who was raised on the river and lived all of his life as a river rat. As a commercial fisherman and duck hunting guide, he has no equal. That is until he takes in a 15 year old orphaned niece, who is also a river rat. He likes whiskey, he loves tequila, he loves hooters and he loves sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Kat are you sure you want to do this again tonight? Aren’t you sore?”

“I’m a little tender Unk, but MJ and I fooled around some today and a lot of the soreness is gone now, besides I want your cock in my pussy again. It was really good the way MJ made me feel and I absolutely loved sucking her pussy. BUT I’d like to get fucked again, like we fucked last night. What MJ and I did was just a warm up. I’d love for her to warm me up and you to fuck me while she’s kissing my pussy from behind”

“Kat you are turning to a real sex fiend ... you’re making me horny just talking about all this.”

Kat was standing in the kitchen when her Unk told her that. She stripped the sweats off and stood there naked. Without a bat of the eye, she hiked her sexy butt up on the kitchen table and spread her legs.

“Fuck me Uncle Luther. Fuck me exactly the way you want to fuck Ms. Ledbetter when she comes over here and shines them big ol’ hooters at you. I don’t have her hot-ass hooters, but I got a hot teen pussy for you.”

That did Luther in, he stripped right there in the kitchen, grabbed a condom from the drawer. When he turned back to the table, he had his re-tread as he liked to call them, on his raging cock.

Kat grinned up at him from where she half lay, half sat on the table with her legs hanging off the edge.

She raised her head a little more so she could watch Uncle Luther put his long fat cock in her pussy. It still amazed her that he could get so much inside her.

“Uncle Luther I hope I’m around one day to see you stick that fucking cock in a woman’s pussy all the way. Have you ever had it all the way in a pussy before?”

“Yeah, I fucked a few women that wouldn’t rest until they got it all in their pussies, then you never heard all the hell raising and squalling and shit that went on. Hell one girl sounded just like two cats fucking, she was carrying on so.”

“Hurry and do my pussy deep Unk, I’m ready.”

Luther slipped the head of his cock between her pussy lips and wet it good as he swiped it up and down her slit. Kat was already bucking up and down as she lay there and Luther let her have the head as he moved closer.

“Yessssss,” Kat hissed.

Luther moved his hips in and out real quick and let his cock slip just a little deeper as she rolled and bucked her hips to get more.

Luther didn’t keep her waiting, he stabbed her pussy hard and she reared her butt up hard off the table to take what he offered.

Luther knew what she could take and didn’t shove any harder ... he started fucking her and reached down to her open pussy lips to thumb her clit. Luther loved to use his thumb on a woman’s clit, he could get more movement and more leverage with this thumb.

Kat had not had her clit massaged yet while she was getting a good fucking and she went wild at the pleasure that shot through her body.

“Shit Uncle Luther, fuck my pussy hard while you do my little clitty. That feels so fucking good.”

Kat’s whole lower body was rolling and bucking up and down, her butt cheeks were bouncing on the table.

She was grinning when her good feeling hit her, way up inside her pussy. This was the first one that ever felt like this and she rode it out with her butt banging on the table, and Luther banging her pussy.

Luther felt his cock begin to swell and pump more blood to his fat head and he grabbed Kat’s hips and held her tight on his cock as he spurted and shot the condom full.

Luther carried Kat to the water bed and gently laid her there until she relaxed on the warm covers.

Luther stripped the condom off threw it in the trash as Kat rolled over so he could pull the covers down. They both went to sleep hugging each other and slept all night.

Luther was up at 4:00 the following morning. He cooked Kat’s breakfast and woke her at 4:45 after he showered.

They ate their breakfast together as they always did. This was their special time together and both like getting up eary.

“What you got planned for today Kat?”

“Nothing special, MJ may come back over this afternoon or I may stop by her house for a while after school. What you gonna do after the hunt this morning?”

“Well, I’m gonna clean my boat up some so it won’t be so hard to clean up after this weekend. You do remember that this is the last week of the first season don’t you?”

“Yeah, sure don’t seem like it has been that long does it?”

“No, we need to see about when school’s out for Christmas so we can plan our trip over to Memphis, if you still want to go.”

“Hell yeah I want to go. I was gonna ask you, too, if you thought it would be alright to ask MJ to go with us. Leigh and Chris said they had lots of friends our age that got together and had parties.”

“If Jo Beth says she can I don’t have any objections. You need to call Leigh anyway and make sure what day they’re coming back over. Tell them if they want to, just come a week early and stay here with us then, when season opens, we can all go hunting.”

“Wow Uncle Luther, that would be great if we could do that. I’m gonna check too and see when the Christmas break is, we will have a ball.

“Let’s invite Ms. Ledbetter and MJ out to meet the Birchers too and maybe you and she will be even better re-acquainted enough that she’ll party with us here when they all come over.

“Fuck Uncle Luther, wouldn’t it be wild if Ms. Ledbetter would even go to Memphis with us? I’d hate for them to get you a date with some strange woman, cause I know they’d want to fuck you,” Kat was really getting into the swing of things.

“Kat, now you’re getting way ahead of yourself. We have to make sure that Jo Beth likes to party. We’ll find that out Friday night when she and MJ come out for steaks. Then we can check the dates, if they fall right and Jo Beth will go, I’d rather be with her than a stranger anyway, even if we didn’t fuck while we are there.”

“Uncle Luther.”

“Yeah Hon?”

“If you and Ms. Ledbetter really like each other a lot when you get to know each all over again, you think you would like to marry her?”

“Kat I swore I’d never get married again ... besides I know Jo Beth Ledbetter is way out of my league. She deserves a lot better than a River Rat, that’s for sure.”

“But Uncle Luther, what would happen is she fell in love with you? She’s always liked you anyway?”

“Kat Hon, it’s been a long time since Jo Beth and I have even seen each other until yesterday. I can’t see her falling for a man like me anyway.”

“But Uncle Luther, what if?”

“Then I’d marry her in a fucking heart beat.

“That’s my Unk. I could see that when you were looking at her last night.”

“Could you now?”

“Well I saw you and her looking at each other and it wasn’t like you were wanting to just fuck her either. I know that if MJ and I hadn’t been there, both of you would probably wound up parked somewhere in your big ol’ Dooley.”

“You never can tell Kat. I won’t lie to you either. I’d fuck her right here on this table with you and MJ eating and watching too, if I could.”

“I know Uncle Luther, I’ve seen you look at women ... and I saw you looking at her... it was a whole different look.”

“Kat you stop looking at me so close. I gotta get going, my hunters will be here soon. See you this afternoon Hon ... have a great day.”

“I will Uncle Luther, and you too,” Kat jumped up and hugged her uncle Luther just as they heard the truck doors slamming up on the river bank.

MJ couldn’t go home with Kat today, she had to go over to her Grandparents house and do some stuff for them, so Kat came home and called Leigh Bircher in Memphis.

Leigh wasn’t home from school yet so she left a message with the maid to have her call when she came home.

Kat was sitting out on the deck watching some Mallards and some scrap ducks work along the fields on the east side of the river from their houseboat when the phone rang.

“Hello”

“Kat?”

“Yeah, is this Leigh?”

“Yeah, how are you it’s so good to hear from you.”

“Great here Leigh. Have you talked your Mom into coming over with y’all next season?”

“Hell Yeah, Kat. She’s fucking counting the days. We told her about where you and your Uncle Luther live and how big the houseboat is and she was ready to leave right then.”

“Wow, that’s great ... Hey listen Uncle Luther said to tell you to see if y’all could all come over a week ahead of time and stay here with us at the houseboat and we could all have a week to get to know each other and then hunt the next weekend.”

“Oh Fuck Kat ... That would be wild. I’m gonna try my best to get Dad to do that. I know Mom will want to come over too. I’ll tell her first and shell help me work on Dad. Did you ever get to see your Uncle’s cock Kat?”

“FUCKkkkkk, Leigh ... You’re not gonna believe it. He is hung like a fucking stud horse and you’d probably shit if I told you I’ve had that cock in my pussy twice, wouldn’t you?”

“No Shit, Kat? Would you get mad if I wanted to fuck your Uncle when we come over, ... that is if we can get him to fuck me?”

“Hell Leigh I’ll help you get fucked, if you want me to. I’d like to get your Dad’s cock up my pussy too, now that I’ve had Uncle Luther’s big ol’ cock.”

“Shit girl I just hope you and me and Chris can fuck some more too.”

“Hey tell Chris I can get him some really good pussy too. I just made best friends with a girl that likes pussy and cocks too.”

“Shit tell her she’s got another best friend too, who’s coming over in two weeks. I want some of her ass.”

“You’re on, and guess what?”

“Shit Kat, you mean there’s more? Damn, you’re full of good news today.”

“Hell yeah MJ, my new friend’s Mom ... is a school teacher here, and she and Uncle Luther went to school together, and they always wanted to date each other.

“Now she’s back here teaching, divorced and got some store bought titties like you never seen before, and she and Uncle Luther are wanting to get back together again.

“Unk even told me if it worked out, and your Mom and Dad didn’t mind she might come to Memphis with us later this month.”

“Wow and your new friend MJ too? Shit, just wait till I tell Chris, he’ll be so excited. I’ll have to fuck him twice tonight to cool him off.

“What’s the teacher’s name ... MJ’s Mom? What’s her name so I can write all this down and tell Mom and Dad all you told me? Well I won’t tell them you fucked your Uncle Luther. You lucky shit-ass. I just knew that old country boy, River Rat had a big-ass cock. I just knew it, didn’t I Kat?”

“You sure called that one, Leigh. I’ll give you credit there ... Oh, her name is Jo Beth Ledbetter, but Ledbetter is her maiden name, she took it back after she divorced and moved back here,” Kat said.

“I don’t even know MJ’s last name, I never thought of that.

“Leigh, be sure and tell your Dad about Ms. Ledbetter’s hooters too,” she said.

“Your Mom’s got some big ones, didn’t she?” Kat asked.

“Yeah she said she had hers done back in college about the time she met Dad so I guess she’s had them for a while.”

“Ms. Ledbetter had hers done after she had MJ, she said. Not sure how long ago it was.”

“I’ve got it all written down, I’ll call you back in a day or two and let you know what they said about coming over for a week. Ask about Uncle Luther bringing a date too, hell I know he’d rather have someone from there that he knows than one of Mom’s high fa-lootin friends, they’d talk his ears off.”

The girls rattled on for a while about what all they wanted to do when they came to the river and what all they wanted to do when they all got together in Memphis. They had some hellacious plans laid out.

Kat told her Uncle Luther about calling Leigh and he was excited that she had called and wanted to know if they were still coming and if Leigh thought they’d come for a week.

Luther was as excited about the company as Kat was, but when she dropped the bomb on him he became even more excited.

“You mean she just came right out and asked you?”

“Yep ... she sure did.”

“What did you say to her?”

“I told her that I’d even help her fuck you if she’d let me.”

“Kat did you really say that? No wait ... I know you did, that’s just exactly what you’d say.” They had a good laugh over that.

“Uncle Luther, now that you and I have fucked a couple of times, do you think I could maybe fuck someone else too sometime?”

“Kat I told you before, it’s your choice who you let stick a cock in your pussy, just be safe and use good judgment.”

“I would Uncle Luther, you know me. I want to stay clean and not get pregnant either.”

“You got any one in mind other than maybe Chris, or would you rather not say?”

“Well, MJ has a friend next door that she likes to fuck and she asked me if I wanted to fuck him. That was after she wanted to know if I cared if you fucked her, that is if you wanted to.”

“I remember all that, does she think he will tell his friends about fucking either of you?”

“She said he would never tell, they made a pact too like MJ and I did.”

“Well, I see no reason why not ... you know what I ask of you, use protection and good judgment.”

“I know Uncle Luther, I got another one that I want to ask about too, if you’ll agree to it.”

“OK who is this one?”

“Dr. Bircher.”

“No shit? Damn Kat, you’re something else girl. Why him? I bet you saw him piss, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, that second day, I did. Chris and Leigh said they watch their parents fuck all the time, but they don’t know it. He’s got a big cock but not near as big as yours. I figured if I could get his cock all the way in my pussy, maybe I could eventually get yours in me too.”

“Well, since his daughter wants to fuck me, I don’t see why you can’t fuck her Dad.”

“I told her that I wanted Chris to fuck MJ too and MJ wants to meet him so bad. She’s excited about getting another cock in her pussy. We need to get her all hot and bothered and you fuck her, that’ll cool her hot little ass off.”

Luther and Kat laughed at her silly remark, but they both wished it would hurry up too. Kat knew that her Uncle could fuck her and MJ too, one right behind the other.

Friday finally got here and Kat and MJ were full of giggles and whispers all day each time they got close to one another. By the time school was out at 3:00 on Friday, they were both excited about Jo Beth and Luther getting back together, after all these years. That both their little pussies had runny noses.

Just as they had planned, Jo Beth and MJ had packed some jeans and a sweat shirt in the little Dodge pickup and they all piled in it as soon as Jo Beth came out.

Jo Beth was as excited as the two girls were, they laughed and joked all the way to the river.

Luther had a fire going on the grill. He had the potatoes on and they were about done and he was about ready to put the steaks on.

He heard the truck door slam up on the bank and walked out to look, there they all stood three of the prettiest females he had ever laid eyes on and they were walking down that boat ramp smiling at him.

“Damn I wish I had a camera. I’d have taken a picture of you three walking down that ramp. Now that’s what I call some prime USDA woman flesh there.”

“Luther you think all women are prime and you know it,” Jo Beth said as she walked up and kissed his cheek.

MJ kissed him lightly on the lips and Kat hugged him and kissed him hard on his mouth.

“Hey, I’d like to have one of those grown-up kisses like Kat got,” MJ said.

Luther grabbed her before she knew it and bent her backwards and nearly sucked the wind out of her. MJ came up red faced but happy and smiling.

“Well Luther don’t stop now ... I always did want to kiss you just like that.”

Luther’s face turned red, but he swallowed and grabbed Jo Beth and hugged her big hooters to his chest and kissed her deep and long mouth to mouth.

They leaned back and took a deep breath and both of them went back in for another even longer kiss. Jo Beth had her arms around Luther’s neck holding him tight as she moaned into his mouth.

“Damn your ass Luther Tucker, here I am 26 years old and I’ve wanted to kiss you since we were in high school ... now you kiss me and my knees are shaking. I’m so nervous and so happy. You excite me and you scare the shit of me the way you make me feel,” Jo Beth said as she laughed with a quivering voice and a tear in her eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.