River Rat - Cover

River Rat

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of a young man who was raised on the river and lived all of his life as a river rat. As a commercial fisherman and duck hunting guide, he has no equal. That is until he takes in a 15 year old orphaned niece, who is also a river rat. He likes whiskey, he loves tequila, he loves hooters and he loves sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

Kat started to school in the little River City community school and caught up to the other students. The weather was getting cooler and even on sunny days it was too cool for Kat to go without clothes. Except when she was inside the houseboat, then she hardly ever wore clothes. Luther had even quit fussing at her.

For Thanksgiving, Luther and Kat fixed a real fancy Thanksgiving dinner and invited Granny to eat with them.

With duck season coming on, Luther spent a lot of time getting his decoys out, going over them to replace the worn cords that held the lead anchors on each of them, then wrapping the cords around their necks before putting them back in the large camo net bags.

Luther has over 300 Magnum decoys and three dozen Mojo Motorized Decoys which resemble a duck hovering over the water before landing. He owns another three dozen of the motorized diving ducks which flap their wings their wings in the water. They had just been approved by the Game and Fish Commission and Luther had seen them in action.

When school was out each day Kat would run home with her books, get her homework done, then she’d find her Uncle Luther, no matter if he was in the house or not.

Kat has come to worship her Uncle Luther. He’s like a best friend - a brother she had never had – and a Daddy. No matter what he told her she could or couldn’t do, she never balked ... Except when he told her she needed to put some clothes on. Luther had given up on her wearing clothes in the house, as long as she put clothes on before going outside.

Most of the time he was just, Unk and she wanted to be around him every minute she was home. She felt like they could talk about anything and he would tell her the truth.

Kat got her Yentzen duck call out one day and the first time Luther heard her call with it, he was amazed at how good she is. Kat could blow that call over and over, making the long calls, the feeding chatters and the y’all come on down calls, as Luther says.

Damn this girl is really good. I’ll end up buying another boat before season is over this year. She’s gonna have her own fan club when the hunters hear her call and they see her long hair and pretty smile

Duck season will be a split season again this year and when opening day arrived, Luther had a group of doctors from Memphis, Tennessee as his first customers again this year. They had made a deal with Luther long ago to guide them on opening day. They paid him shamelessly, to duck hunt the White River, with Luther Tucker on opening day.

Kat helped him put out his decoy spreads in the shallows along the river. They had three places he liked to hunt and they had them covered with decoys before opening day.

His large, flat bottomed river boat could haul six grown men easily. There were five doctors in this group and Luther made six not counting Kat.

The doctors fell in love with Kat right away as she charmed them with infectious smiles and country girl, River Rat ways.

They were in floating blind before daylight. Every one of them were watching the time. When Kat cut down on that double reed Yentzen of hers right at daylight, the first flock of high flying Mallards banked hard headed right toward the decoys.

Kat stood up with her shotgun and hollered Take ‘em, they got all of that flock and were high fiving and slapping Kat on her back. calling her the best they’d ever heard ... except her Uncle Luther, that is.

Kat loves the attention and Luther was proud she had proven herself in front of these rich doctors. He beamed his smile and thanked the doctors for letting her come along on opening day.

The doctors got their daily bag limits and Kat took the ducks to their duck plucking room where she ran them through the duck plucker, a motorized machine with rubber paddles that whip and beat the feathers real fast take them off.

She could have a duck plucked, cleaned, gutted and in a Ziploc bag in a matter of minutes.

She put them in the freezer with each man’s name on the bag and when they left, they took their ducks with them in their coolers.

The doctors told all their friends about hunting with Luther Tucker and his niece, Kat the young River Rat ... and how good she was at calling ducks.

Before long they were getting calls from hunters that had never hunted with Luther as a guide. They wanted ‘Kat, The River Rat’ as their guide.

Kat was excited the day she and her Uncle Luther took his boat trailer over to Stuttgart to buy a new boat and motor, just like Luther’s.

They got the boat licensed and outfitted, and ready to go.

They had two more floating blinds Luther had built. Luther’s floating blinds have camo net curtains at one end. They’d run the front of the boat through curtains into a slip tie it up, where the hunters could step out of the boat onto the floor of the duck blind.

Late that day after returning from Stuttgart, Kat and Luther towed a floating blind down river, with her new boat and motor, where she would set up her first hunt. Luther was just along for the ride and watched as she dropped her anchors and quickly had the blind positioned just like she wanted it, facing the shallows and her spread of decoys.

Kat had her first customers coming the next morning and she was tickled.

One of the doctors from Memphis was bringing his son and daughter over on their first duck hunt ever. He wanted them to meet Kat and hunt with her as their guide.

Dr. Bircher introduced his daughter Leigh and his step-son Christopher to Kat and they became instant friends.

Kat took them downriver and set them up in her blind before daylight and soon after, they had ducks coming in all over them. They shot their limits in less than an hour after sunrise and then just sat watched as Kat called flock after flock of Mallards into her decoy spread.

They had booked a two day hunt with Kat and had a room at the small motel out on the main highway for the night.

Kat asked Leigh to spend the night with her at the houseboat and she was tickled as she asked her Dad if she could. Chris wanted to stay too and they begged the Dr. until he said he would agree if it was alright with Luther.

Kat told Chris and Leigh not to worry ... her Unk would say OK. Luther Tucker is the coolest man on earth.

Luther did agree and the three teens had a ball running and exploring along the riverbank on Luther’s property. They picked up pecans, cracked them and ate them, then filled their pockets to have more for the hunt the next morning.

Of course Luther was happy that Kat had friends her own age and they all had a great time. The kids took their showers, one at a time of course and got ready for bed early. They would be up and on the river before daylight.

Leigh and Kat slept in her room and Chris slept on the couch ... well he slept there until Luther went to sleep ... then Leigh slipped in to take him to Kat’s bed.

Leigh told Kat that she and her step-brother fooled around some when they could, and she wanted to show Kat how she made Chris shoot his stuff when she jacked his dick.

Kat was amazed. She thought she knew about sex and the things grown-ups do, but she didn’t know kids could play too.

They huddled under the covers with a flashlight and all three naked. They sat cross legged and Chris had a hard-on as soon as Leigh told him to come to Kat’s room with her. He was hard as a hickory limb as his step-sister and this long legged River Rat with the blossomed out titties sat with their pussies open for him to see.

Leigh showed Kat how to jack Chris off and then how to suck his dick.

“If we had a condom I’d show you how we fuck.”

“I know where some are,” Kat told herd.

“Get two of them,” Leigh told her.

Kat snuck into the kitchen and got two of Luther’s condoms out of the drawer and was back under the covers in a flash.

Leigh told Chris to lay down and showed Kat how to roll the rubber down his cock. Then she told Kat to make sure her pussy was wet and sit down on top of Chris. She let Kat go first since she’d never fucked before.

Leigh guided Chris’ dick right Kat’s pussy. Kat felt his head pop inside then she felt a sting as it went a little deeper.

“OK, just relax and let him stick his dick deeper and your cherry will pop ... then you can fuck the shit out of him after that,” Leigh whispered.

Kat eased down some more and felt his dick break through her cherry ... she had tears in her eyes but in no time, she was smiling at the sensations running through her pussy. with a dick sliding in and out for the first time. She’d heard about it, but now she was getting fucked for real.

By the time the stinging stopped, Kat’s pussy was feeling good. She sat on Chris with her butt resting on Chris’ thighs as Leigh showed her how to slide back and forth, while fucking up and down at the same time.

Kat felt Chris bottom out in her pussy and she knew something was about to happen. Leigh shined the flashlight in Kat’s face and grinned.

“Girl, you’re about to cum, aren’t you? Go Kat go, get fucked. Fuck the shit out of my brother’s cock. Make him cum and fill the rubber.”

Kat’s first ever orgasm made her belly flip flop, her ass shake and her titties tingle when the feeling soared through her body for the first time. Her titties had ballooned out on her chest between the time she started to school and Thanksgiving. In three months time, she went from flat-chested to have the biggest titties in her class. As she kept fucking Chris, her titties felt so good, she grabbed them as her second cum exploded right in the middle of her pussy.

“Damn, that was awesome, Kat. I’m glad I got to see you fuck the first time. Help me get Chris hard again. I want to fuck so bad right now my pussy is aching. Here feel this,” Leigh said as she grabbed Kat’s hand and stuck it right down between her legs and pulled it back and forth through her pussy.

Kat pushed her over then, shoved her fingers into Leigh’s pussy, finger-fucking her like she did her own pussy.

Chris was watch the girls and pulled the spent condom off his dick and rolled the next one down over his hard dick.

Kat watched as Leigh knelt under the covers as Chris got behind his step-sister and stabbed her wet pussy with his dick, fucking her like dog.

Kat held the flashlight, watching as Chris’ dick disappeared into his step-sisters pussy.

“Damn, I like this shit,” Kat whispered as she touched Leigh’s titty.

Kat fingered her own pussy and Leigh saw her. Leigh pushed Kat’s hand out of the way and finger-fucked Kat’s pussy fast as her step-brother fucked her from the rear.

The three teenagers exploded into a wild orgasm that felt like it rocked the houseboat, then fell into a heap.


The next morning, after they’d gotten two more rubbers apiece and used four of them, Chris woke up when he heard Luther get up and make coffee, he went to the bathroom and then walked back into the living room like he had just gotten up himself, which he had.

When Kat and Leigh came into the kitchen, Luther knew something was different about Kat. He had a pretty good idea what, but he kept quiet about it.

They ate breakfast and headed out to the boats. The other hunters were coming down the ramp and they were on their way.

They had another good hunt, bagging their limits again. Once, when Dr. Bircher stepped out to the back of the blind to piss, Leigh told Kat to hurry and look.

Kat walked quickly over to where Leigh and Chris were stooped down looking through the camo netting at Leigh’s Dad. His cock was long and semi-erect as he pissed a stream way out in the river, shook it.

“Sonofabitch, your Dad’s got a cock like a horse.”

“That’s the reason my Mom married him.” Chris whispered.

“Me and Chris watch them fuck all the time. They don’t know it but Chris has their room bugged with his video cameras all over the room.”

“No shit? Wow I’d love to see that thing go into a woman’s pussy. Damn I just got fucked for the first time last night and now I want more. When are y’all coming back?”

“We got the first day of the next season booked again Dad said. Maybe you and your Uncle can come over during the split and see us in Memphis.”

“I doubt that. You’d have to get your Dad to ask him ... Uncle Luther just don’t like to be gone this time of year.”

“We’ll get Dad to ask then ... maybe we can get Mom to come over next hunt too. My Mom is fun to be around and she’d have Luther climbing the wall before we left. Mom has fucking tits out to here.” Chris said holding his hands out ... way out from his chest.

“We’ll just have to work on it then. Would we be able to fuck again if we did come over?”

“Hell yeah ... we live in a condo complex in a gated community and we got lots of friends our age who we get together with and have fuck parties ... Don’t we Chris?”

“Yeah. As tall and sexy as you are, you could get fucked at least ten times in one weekend if you wanted to. Hell I already want to fuck you again.”

“Hush, here comes your Dad and my pussy’s already got a runny nose,” Kat told him.

At the end of the day they pitched in and helped Kat clean the ducks and pack them for the trip back to Memphis. They also got their shit together, and planned how to make sure their Mom came back with them. She didn’t give a shit about killing a defenseless bird but she loves to cook. They could get her to come over and cook for them.

“Have you ever seen your Uncle Luther’s cock? We could tell Mom he’s got a snake for a cock and she’d be here ahead of us,” Chris said.

“I’ve never been able to see it and I’ve tried lots of times.”

“We’ll just have to tell her he has anyway, and hope he does,” Leigh said.

Their plan worked real good when they hit the good Doctor with it. He was all for his wife coming over ... he gets horny for her pussy when they’re gone for a weekend.

Dr. Bircher joined the kids when they casually asked Luther and Kat over for a weekend to have a party. Just the six of them, before Christmas. He thought that was a great idea, he really likes Luther and Kat.

“Hell, Luther come on over. It’ll just be the six of us and we’ll bring Marti, my wife, over with us next hunt and she can cook for us. She’ll love this houseboat and want one just like it when she sees it.”

“Well when she comes over and tells me herself that me and Kat can come over and mess up her house for a weekend, we’ll be there.”

“You can make that work too Luther. Say does the engine in this thing run? Is it navigable?”

“Hell yeah, it’s navigable. I took it down to the Mississippi, then back up to Helena once when I was married. We went to the casino and got drunker’n shit, and the security guard had to help us back out to the houseboat. Damn that was a week ... we won a bunch of money and stayed drunk the whole week. That little girl I was married to at the time could fuck the horns off a Billy goat. Oh Shit, I’m sorry I got to telling that story and told too much of it I reckon.” Luther turned red and laughed.

“Damn Luther, she sounds like my wife now, she loves to fuck too. I know we’ll all have a good time together. We can get you a date with one of Marti’s single friends, if you like. Hell Luther, let’s all plan that and the kids can have their own time to visit too ... what do you say.”

“Well, I reckon we can, that is if your wife says we can.” Luther gave in ... Luther always giving in. Then somehow gets fucked up if there was any tequila around. Luther has been fucked up in all kinds of fucking messes ‘cause he could never say no when some one kept hammering on him. Beside that, they were going to have him a date for the weekend too.

Kat and Leigh jumped up and hugged Luther as he stood at the counter drinking another stiff shot of tequila, with his friend and hunting customer Dr. Bircher.

Luther felt Leigh’s titties push against his chest as she hugged him. Then Kat grabbed him too as she pressed her titties into him too.

‘Damn, Damn, Damn ... Kat’s got some big fucking titties and I never noticed since she’s been having to wear clothes in all this cold weather ... That damned Leigh’s got some fine hooters too for a sixteen year old ... I just bet her and that step-brother of hers could tell some fun fuck stories. Shit I gotta quit drinking this fucking tequila. Last I got drunk on this shit, I got married and it cost me $250.00 and a bus ticket ... I think I may be fucked up already, the way my cock feels.

“Luther we need to go. This has been the best weekend me and the kids ever spent together. We’re bringing Marti back with us if we have to tie her down and kidnap her.” Dr. Bircher told Luther and slapped him on his back.

“Hell Doc, when y’all come back, just plan on staying here with me and Kat. We got plenty of room. We got two bedrooms we just keep closed off. We can fix them up for all of you.”

“Luther, we’ll be here ... and Marti is gonna love it. You’ll have to get used to her walking around with nothing but a t-shirt on.”

“Hell that’s more’n Kat wears at times ... tell her to come on down.”

Kat hugged Leigh and Chris and they each whispered as they did. Chris grabbed Kat’s pussy through her sweat pants and she nearly got a cum, she was so worked up.

Luther and Kat walked them up the ramp to their Lincoln Navigator and Leigh told her to be sure to get a look at Luther’s cock and call her to let her know how big it is.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.