Estate Living - Cover

Estate Living

Copyright 2008 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 01

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 01 - A retired special forces and black ops officer buys a housing commission estate to build his own residence in. When he gets to know the locals his life takes some odd turns, especially when he has to deal with some local trouble makers and sexual predators. - Set in Australia.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Humiliation  

Today

I lie on the pool lounge chair smiling while my eyes wander over all of the lovely ladies and girls in and around me in very skimpy bikinis or less. They’re not all beautiful like models, although some are, but they are all very lovely in their own way. They represent the full gamut of human femininity in skin tones from very white to dark chocolate and Asian (it’s not really the yellow that many people portray them as in many stories) as well as the range of body builds from slight to voluptuous, and breasts from beginning buds on the young girls to melon sized ones on a few of the taller women. There’s a number of boys present too, but I don’t look at them. Most of the women and girls are really enjoying themselves.

The birthday pool party for one of my eighteen year old neighbours, Betty, is about to start and all those under eighteen are getting dried and dressed to spend the rest of the day in the playground next door as the party is expected to get a bit more active than they’re allowed to see. I expect it to be more like a pool orgy. The mothers will take turns from the party to supervise the younger kids in the park and the house on the other side of the park when the younger kids have had enough of playing in the park. The departing kids all smile and wave as they leave the enclosure around my swimming pool. I smile and wave back to them.

The birthday girl arrives with her mother and her nineteen year old sister, they smile when they walk over to stand beside me. Her mother looks around the pool and smiles while saying, “All of the youngsters have left, so any time you want to start. The cake and stuff is for later.”

Betty smiles and moves to slide my swimmers down to access my erection caused by the sight of all of the lovely bodies on display before she moves to stand beside me while she slides the shift she’s wearing off her shoulders to let it fall to the tiles of the patio. With no bra or panties on she’s now nude. She says, “You just stay right there,” before she straddles my thighs and sits down. Her bare body is soon pressed to mine when she lays on my chest to kiss me. Breaking the kiss she says, “I’ve waited a long time for that, and for this.” Resting her hands on my shoulders Betty lifts her lower body and moves around until my dick is at the entrance to her vagina before she very slowly lowers herself onto my erection. She takes her time impaling herself on me. I know she’s a virgin, but she must have been doing a lot of practice with dildos to take me so easily. She’s so wet and ready I wonder what she’s been doing before she walked over here from her house.

When our groins meet Betty gives a sigh then she leans in for another kiss. We sit like that for a moment before she starts to move herself up and down while she says, “You just lay there. You wouldn’t fuck me when I first wanted you to, so now I get to fuck you.” For fifteen minutes or more she slow fucks me to the cheers and applause of the audience of all of our friends from the local area who are eighteen years old, or older. It’s an exquisite torture because she’s so tight, but she’s not going fast enough to get me off while she has several orgasms.

Following her directions I simply lie there. However, her best friend walks up and sits on my thighs to press against Betty’s back while she reaches around to fondle Betty’s breasts as she says, “Time to finish so we can eat.” One hand drops to Betty’s groin to play with her clit. Betty reacts by going a lot faster. She has several more orgasms when she speeds up. After another few minutes I come in her before she collapses on me while gasping for breath. A moment later I realise she’s fallen asleep.

I lie back and enjoy the feel of her bare breasts pressing against my chest while she naps. Closing my eyes I think back over the last five and a half years to when I started living here and how I came to be in this lovely situation with Betty.


Retirement Set Up

I’m a single male, unmarried, no kids (though I do like interacting with kids), fifty years of age and in very good physical condition. I’m retired and of independent means. I’d spent most of my life living in work provided accommodation, mostly temporary stuff like tents and hotels, and now I’m looking around for a place of my own to live in permanently. I can’t find a place I like so I start looking for land to build on. Most of the land is on the edge of the city and I want something closer in - much closer in. An agent tells me about some Housing Commission houses for sale and a few are so decrepit they’re only good for demolishing. The downside is they’re in the middle of a Housing Commission estate the department wants to sell all of as a single sale. Their problem is the local council refuses to rezone the land to allow for blocks of flats or apartments, only single or double story single residences. Nor will they rezone to smaller house blocks. Several developers want the land to bulldoze the whole lot and put up flats or a lot of town houses at triple the density of the existing houses because they’re all very large older style blocks from the 1950s and 1960s.

I’d been well paid for my work and I put most of it in the bank. Over the years it developed into a tidy sum, and with my pension paid out as a lump sum it’s much more. I go down and speak to the Housing Commission people. They let me closely examine the records on the houses, especially the costs. I arrange for people to inspect each house. Although old all but six of the houses are in good condition with several decades of life left in them if they’re looked after properly. The other six are together in the very middle of the estate and are only good for being demolished as they’d been badly vandalised by prior tenants so they now sit empty. The prior tenants were close friends and they damaged all of the houses when one was evicted for using it to prepare illicit drugs for sale and got arrested.

Sitting down with a builder to discuss what I want in a home I work out my sums and speak to my accountant. I can do it if I can get them to drop the price a good bit. The developers are all hanging off while refusing to make bids unless the state government pressures the council to approve rezoning. The Department of Housing counted on the properties being sold by now because they need the money to pay other bills. Without a sale soon they’ll be in big financial troubles. However, unlike a normal business they can’t borrow money so they have to put in a special request to the parliament for more funds, which is something they don’t like doing as it gets them a lot of adverse publicity and attention when asked to explain why they need the extra money. Then the project the money is wanted for comes under a very close review and so does their entire operation and budget.

After having some words with a few politicians I have an in with (save someone’s life and they’ll remember that for many years to come) I go to the Department of Housing and make a bid of the asking price less twenty percent for cash in hand. We negotiate for an hour or so and settle on cash for the whole estate at fifteen percent below their asking price. My solicitor has a contract to their solicitor within the hour. In two hours I’ve the deeds to eighty weatherboard houses and they’ve the electronic transfer of nine and half million dollars - I did say I was well paid. Everyone is happy except for a few developers who were expecting the council to eventually cave in to their demands to the rezone the area.

My solicitor draws up new tenancy agreements for the tenants and I employ a real estate agency to go around to explain everything to them. Pay rent on time and look after the property properly or expect to go to court. Most are happy with it as the contracts are for the current rent values and are locked in for twelve months. The few who aren’t happy are the ones I expect to have trouble with. They leave within a few months; I never have liked drug users or slobs. I’ll have no troubles finding replacement tenants once I clean the houses up after them.

The six trashed houses are demolished and the site cleaned up. The six were together, three on one street which backed onto three on the next street, and the old tenants were all friends who were heavily into drugs. I’ve four of the back to back blocks in a set of two by two blocks made into one large block and the other two made into one block. I build a lovely large two storey brick house with ten bedrooms upstairs, a basement, and an enclosed fifty metre swimming pool in the large back yard of what’s left of the four blocks. The other two blocks run from one street to the next so I have a private park with a kids’ playground built there as the majority of the tenants have kids and the nearest council park is about a kilometre away. Both of the new blocks are well fenced and the park has gates that very little kids can’t open but the bigger kids can open. I involve the council in the planning and equipping of the park, and I also make arrangements with the council for them to maintain the park because I leave it open for public use.

We’ve a big problem with a lot of traffic cutting through the area to reach the nearest shopping centre. After getting a traffic expert to have a look and study the area I approach the council about having many of the streets closed off and some other traffic calming methods put in. When it’s all done people can still cut through the area, but it takes longer than going along the main roads around it. Through traffic drops a lot and the streets become much safer for the residents.

Getting to this point uses up all but ten thousand dollars of my savings and most of my other assets as I’d sold many other assets to buy the estate. While I still have a few long term investments I couldn’t sell off I now also have a new house, a new car, new furniture, and seventy-four houses. Seventy of the houses have paying tenants while an agent is looking for tenants for the other four houses. The majority of the tenants are single mothers on pensions or working at part-time jobs, and most of them are in their mid-twenties to mid-forties. I can live very well on the rental income so I’m not upset about spending nearly all of my money on getting this set up so nicely. Plus I’ve still got my other long term investments of a few million dollars. However, it’ll be a few years before they mature and the cash will be available to me but the interest is deposited to my bank account every month.


Moving In

When I move in I tell everyone I bought the four blocks but I don’t mention anything about being the owner of the company that’s now their landlord. With no regular work to go to I take to writing part-time, contracting, and also doing handyman work. I charge very low rates so many of my tenants hire me to do the basic house fix-it work they can’t do themselves and are responsible for having done like the repairs of damage they cause or are basic wear items like changing tap washers etc. I don’t charge to do an evaluation of work so I’m the first person called by them too. All this keeps me fairly busy but not flat out. All up it comes to about two or three days of work each week.

Within a few weeks of moving in I’m well settled in and accepted by the local sub-community. The only problem being my swimming pool. The public pool is three kilometres away on the other side of a major road. Admission at the pool is $2.50 for kids and $5.00 for adults. So I get a lot of kids asking to swim in my pool. I permit it with the conditions of:

1. All pool users are to make a $1.00 per day donation to its upkeep, as many visits as they like per day for the dollar. A lock box is bolted to the wall for the donations.

2. No swimming unless someone of eighteen years of age or older is in the pool area.

3. Those of ten years of age or older have to learn first aid and life saving. They must also be prepared to use these skills should an emergency situation arise.


Note: The usage fee is an honour system the kids police themselves. I never have a case of someone not paying because the other kids make sure they pay so they can continue to use the pool that’s so close to their homes. I love peer pressure.


The second rule is easy as two neighbours have eighteen year old daughters who’re heavy swimming competitors and they seem to live in my pool more than at their own homes. I never object as they wear the skimpiest of bathing suits and they often don’t bother with them if they think they’re alone. But when they do bother they’ve got what it takes to look very good in their swimsuits.

The third rule brought me into closer contact with my neighbour on the other side of the park. Erica is a lovely brunette in her mid-thirties and a very nice person. She has two sets of twins, each set is a boy and a girl, as they were born about ten months apart all four are eighteen years old and they all look identical. All of them very pretty, blonde hair, blue eyes, average height, and athletic build. Seeing them together you’d think they’re identical quadruplets and not two sets of mixed gender fraternal twins. All of them are lively happy people. Erica’s kids are usually the first to use the pool of an afternoon after school.

I need a qualified instructor to teach the older kids first aid and life saving. Erica tells me about her sister, Fiona, who is fully qualified and out of work. She got sacked from a private aquatic facility two suburbs over because she wouldn’t have sex with the boss, according to Erica.


Pest Removal

I call Fiona in for an interview and I also call a person who does the Life Saving Australia accreditations to check up on her. All is good: she presents as a professional and I like what I see of her work when I have her test teach two kids basic first aid. I check her references and those she gave are good. I ask about her last job and she explains he isn’t giving her proper references.

Turning on the tape recorder I have attached to my phone I call her last boss and ask about her. He bad mouths her and claims she was abusive to the clients. I thank him and hang up. Popping the tape I tell her she has the job training the local kids in my pool. I also tell her she can bring clients of her own along two or three afternoons a week as long as I get my $1 donation per person and the local kids are trained a.s.a.p. After some negotiations we reach an agreement where I’ll pay her fifty percent of the standard rate per person for her to teach the local kids and she can bring other clients along to teach in my pool as she’ll charge them her full rate and pay me the dollar each for use of the pool.

Within a week Fiona is conducting four sets of classes a day, six days a week, and she’s doing very well. She ends up renting one of the vacant houses I recently finished fixing up. It’s a lot closer to her work than her previous flat while also being more spacious and for the same in rent money each week as well as being closer to her sister and her family.

A few weeks after she starts I contact an old army buddy who now works as a private detective and we set up a little scene for the aquatic centre manager. I make an appointment to speak to him and I tell my mate when it is. He turns up before me to set himself up and to place his video camera to record what happens when I arrive.

I arrive at the centre and start asking the manager about Fiona. I tell him I’m looking to employ her and I want to speak to some of the people who complained about her being abusive as none of his clients I’ve spoken to found her to be abusive, quiet the opposite in fact. Most of her current clients used to be his and he’s had to cancel half his classes due to a lack of students which affects his revenue and profit.

After ten minutes of beating around the bush I say, “Why not admit you had no valid reason to sack her. I’ve spoken to most of your clients and none know of any complaints against her. She now has her own swim school and nearly all of her clients used to come here. They now pay more to see her there.” He gets very upset to find out she’s the reason his swim classes are down. “I strongly suggest you stop bad mouthing her around town or I’ll take legal action against you on her behalf.”

His response to this is to tell one of the life guards standing close by, “Throw this bum out and hurt him in the process.” The fellow, a bully by nature, smiles as he comes toward me.

Turning, I walk away while saying, “I’ll leave, all you had to do was ask.” As I near the door the life guard reaches me, grabs hold of my left shoulder, and pulls me back. Pivoting on my left foot I spin and kicked him in the shins with my right foot. He jumps back, swearing while I quickly leave the building. He follows me outside and grabs my left shoulder again. This time I drop the shoulder to turn while I spin around as I bring my right hand up and across my body as fast as possible. I hit him in the centre of his chest with my open palm as hard as I can with every muscle I can bring to bear and all off my power. My hand is still rising as I hit him so the blow lifts him up about a hand’s width as it flings him against the automatic glass doors that closed behind him. The doors start to open but are still only partially open when he strikes them. They’re knocked off their tracks and fall inside the building to shatter the plate glass when they hit the floor. The life guard ends up sitting on his arse in the middle of the doorway gasping for breath. Leaving him there I go shopping. Soon after I arrive home at 4:30 p.m. two police officers arrive at my residence.

Legal Wrangles

Letting them in the house I lead them through to the kitchen and I finish putting my groceries away while they ask me some questions about my activities during the day. I tell them about my visit to the centre, being attacked there, and my going shopping. They ask me to go down to the station for some more questions. Smiling at them I say, “No worries. Just a moment while I make some phone calls then I’m all yours.” I phone Erica to ask her to keep an eye on the house and organise the cleaning of the pool tomorrow as I may be away. I also call a client and put off our meeting for tomorrow, the same with my estate agent as she looks after the rental properties for me and we had a meeting planned. I call my investigator friend to tell him where I’ll be and I call my solicitor to tell him as well. The police officers watch me make the calls as they wait. As I lock up the house I say, “I know ’come to the station to help us with our enquiries’ is synonymous to ’we want to lock you up,’ so I’ve made arrangements to look after things if you do.” They glance at each other before they walk me to their car.

We reach the station at the same time as my solicitor. He sits through the questions and answers. They show us statements by the manager, the life guard, and another life guard, all claiming I’d made an unprovoked attack on the life guard and smashed the doors on my way out. I’m arrested and charged with assault, causing malicious damage, and a public disturbance. After being processed I’m offered bail at a thousand dollars. I only have ten dollars on me and no cheque book. They let me talk to my solicitor before processing me and putting me in a cell. Due to the amount of damage done they refuse to release me without bail.

At 10:00 a.m. the next morning I’m taken to the courthouse by two police officers. The charges are read then my solicitor stands and pleads ’Not Guilty’ on my behalf. The magistrate sets the matter aside for later in the morning. I’m returned to the holding cells while my solicitor takes a seat. He visits me and briefs me on his actions so far.

The Hearing

About 11:30 a.m. everyone has given their pleas and I’m called back before the court. The magistrate asks the police to read their report and the witness statements. They do. My solicitor stands up and suggests we take lunch as the three police witnesses aren’t in the courthouse. That’ll give the police time to get their witnesses as he intends to move for dismissal of all charges if he can’t cross examine the witnesses. He also pushes for my release into his custody for lunch and a change of clothes. The magistrate stares at the police prosecutor who thought this case would be uncontested and they wouldn’t be needed as it’s my word against the three of them. They agree with the requests. The magistrate so approves. My solicitor takes me home for a quick change and lunch.

We return to the courthouse at 12:45 p.m. and are waiting for the court to restart at 1:00 p.m. when the manager and his two life guards turn up. They’re obviously not happy about being suddenly called to court and it probably cost the manager a lot in extra wages for staff to cover at short notice. I smile as I see three men approach them. The men ask them their names, confirm their addresses, and hand them some papers, asking them to sign for receipt of them. They refuse to sign. The men smile, make notes on their papers, witness each other’s paperwork, and walk away. The three police witnesses read the papers and glare at me. Both my solicitor and I are smiling as we enter the court to be seated when the magistrates comes in. We stand as the court starts again.

The police prosecutor runs his witnesses through their stories. When he’s finished my solicitor asks them to reaffirm what they said and to again swear their statements are the truth. They do. He then accuses them of lying and of conspiring to pervert the course of justice. The prosecutor objects. This process is gone through with each of the witnesses. The magistrate is getting upset with the regular accusations of lying and conspiracy. With the manager, the last police witness, my solicitor raises the reason for my being at the facility. The manager claims to have no knowledge on that. On being asked to confirm our meeting appointment he claims we had no such meeting.

I’m called and I give my testimony. The police prosecutor cross examines me and attacks my story. I breeze through it all with no troubles. As I step down everyone else is surprised when my solicitor calls another witness, my investigator friend. He gives his testimony about what he saw. The police prosecutor cross examines him, then my friend lowers the boom in reply to one question.

As per our plan he says, “You don’t have to take my word for it as I’ve a security qualified recording of the events of that morning.” As the eyes of the prosecutor and the other witnesses go wide he adds, “I was hired that day to go to the centre to record a meeting between the accused and the manager. I did that, getting the meeting and other events following it on my recorder, sight and sound.” Holding up his briefcase he says, “If you’ve got a TV and a video player handy I’ve got it here and I can play it back for you all to see it right now.”

The magistrate quickly has a TV and a video player brought in and set up. They watch the events unfold as I said they did with the manager’s orders to the bulling guard being loud and clear. The manager quickly says something to the police prosecutor. The prosecutor moves to have the tape dismissed as evidence as it was unlawfully obtained because it was a recording made in a private place where it’s unlawful to make video recordings without the prior permission of the management and he also cites new laws on using cameras in pools and bathing areas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.