Preview

Estate Living

by Ernest Bywater

Copyright 2008 by Ernest Bywater

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult, NonConsensual, Rape, BDSM, Humiliation,

Action/Adventure Sex Story: A retired special forces and black ops officer buys a housing commission estate to build his own residence in. When he gets to know the locals his life takes some odd turns, especially when he has to deal with some local trouble makers and sexual predators. - Set in Australia.

Cover

Ernest Bywater
All rights reserved © 2008 by Ernest Bywater

Cover Art

The images are MCG, Melbourne.jpg by an anonymous source from the Wikimedia Commons is listed as being in the public domain, and Row of Californian bungalow in Tarcutta St, Wagga Wagga (1).jpg by Bidgee is used with his permission under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 licence. The adding of text, manipulation, and merging is done by Ernest Bywater.


25 June 2021 version
Published by Ernest Bywater
ISBN: 978-0-359-12478-7


Note: UK English is used in this story, except for dialogue by a US character where US English is used in the dialogue and some nouns.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.