Estate Living - Cover

Estate Living

Copyright 2008 by Ernest Bywater

TOC

Action/Adventure Sex Story: TOC - A retired special forces and black ops officer buys a housing commission estate to build his own residence in. When he gets to know the locals his life takes some odd turns, especially when he has to deal with some local trouble makers and sexual predators. - Set in Australia.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Humiliation  

Table of Contents

Chapter 01
Author’s Note
Today
Retirement Set Up
Moving In

Pest Removal
School Troubles
What About Ruthie

Chapter 02
The Fun Begins
Rehabilitations
Girls’ Night Out
Saturday

Saturday Training Time
Interlude

Chapter 03
Second Session
Second Interlude
Third Period
Interlude Three
Playtime
Bed Time

Chapter 04
Sunday Morning Games
Charlotte’s Web
A Special Treat
Interlude

Chapter 05
Monday Morning Games
Tuesday
Wednesday Returns
Thursday Talks
Life Goes On

The title styles in use are a chapter, a sub-chapter, and a section.


Author’s Note

Over eighty percent of this story was written back in 2008, and it was originally planned to cover several years of the life of Timber Wolf. However, due to outside influences I made a recent decision to cut the story short to what is already done and outlined to a suitable break point. While a basic story line concept is in place for part of the rest of the story there is no actual work done on it yet, and I don’t know when I’ll be able to do it, if at all. Thus my decision to complete what was already done as a story to publish it out now, and to worry about any sequels later. Apart from some word and style changes the new work is added into the chapter Tuesday, and in the filling out of the text of the story outline following it. Although there are some scenes in those chapters that were part of the older writing.

This story was written during a time in my life when I saw things in a lot darker way than I do now. This was due to a number of external pressures and other events in my life in the decade prior to the time I wrote the bulk of this story. The result is the story is darker than I prefer to write now. This difference in my attitudes also makes it harder for me to finish the story in the same way as it was when I first wrote it, although I have tried to do so. Even reviewing, revising, and finishing what has been added since the original text was written has been hard, and it has taken me well over a year to complete this to where it is by doing a little bit of it at a time. Even so, I’ve cut back on a lot of the darker aspects of the story in the later parts of it which are the new work.

Ernest Bywater
October 2018

Chapter 01 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.