Deacon's Tale - Cover

Deacon's Tale

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Mountain. A Man. A Girl. A Wolf Pack.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Nudism  

The Girl kept her promise, she had managed to get a collar on the alpha male. For a brief moment I wondered if she’d let him breed her just to get close enough, but that was bullshit. I didn’t understand everything but I knew without a doubt she was too committed to her research to do anything like that. Obviously she had consented, I watched, she willingly submitted, enjoyed it, that had to be her intent and it had to be so she could observe the pack from the inside, if the big alpha accepted her she was safe.

Then I had another thought, I realised she wouldn’t be coming out like before, she couldn’t, if she left the pack she couldn’t just breeze back in and besides that her scent would be destroyed, let alone mixed with the team, to a wolf she would smell human, no longer pack. They might even turn on her. I wrote a note, added it to the rations pack to hang up in the tree, then packed my bedroll ready to go back. First I wanted to check on her once more.

The alpha was going to breed her again I could see the beginnings of a repeat from yesterday, except the girl wasn’t on her hands and knees, she was laid over a fallen tree trunk, legs spread. I could see her lips moving, her body, arms, all communicating to him, then I understood, she was coaxing him to take her right there, face to face. I watched as the alpha closed on her, obviously wary but seemingly willing to be coaxed. He dipped his head and I could see flashes of pink, his tongue between her thighs, her hands easing around his head, easing him closer, probably deeper, the Girl showed no sign of fear or hesitation as the big alpha mounted her, his jaws once more open and pressed to her neck, the slim leather collar wouldn’t do anything if he chose to bite. He didn’t, he just held her, except I could see her hands moving, fingers working, what? Oh yes, she was lifting his head up, drawing his jaws away from her throat, coaxing him closer, why? He was already as deep inside her as he could get, maybe deeper in this position. Now she raised her head, bringing them close, face to face.

She kissed him! Mouth open tongue out she pressed her lips to his muzzle and I could see her tongue running across his teeth, almost seeming to curl around his tongue. The Girl was French kissing an alpha male wolf. Who would believe it?

When I got back to the cabin the city folk were still farting about, all except the new girl and the boss, seemed like they had important work to do in his cabin, least ways it kept them both out of the way. That’s how it went for weeks, city folk getting no where fast, no way I was going to guide them anywhere near a pack, not that I could keep them from seeing wolves, I just made sure there was some natural barrier that stopped them even trying to get close. Seemed to work too, least ways until summer properly arrived.

Of course I was still scouting on my own regular, taking the food packs to the Girl, new notebooks, some film. Sometimes I got to see her, those times I stayed the day, night too most often, she wasn’t taking all the rations by then, heck I even cut down on how much I took out to her, couldn’t figure it but she looked healthy enough.

Was still getting bred by the big alpha too. No idea how that worked ‘cos females rarely came into season so late in the year, least ways up on the mountain. I guess pussy is pussy, even to a wolf. Amazing thing was watching her interact with the other wolves, an alpha bitch enforces pack law, her mate’s decision is final, a challenge to him directly might well be fatal so it’s the alpha bitch who is the enforcer. In bigger packs the betas often do it too, this pack was smaller, besides that Girl wasn’t playing. Watched her stare down one of the bitches one time, could hear the growling clear across the valley, the wolf bitch was all teeth and noise, Girl didn’t back off an inch, walked right up and punched the wolf in the throat, kicked her in the belly as she turned too. I know wild wolves are natural scared of humans, will avoid them, maybe the Girl intimidated them? Maybe her being human yet pack both confused them? Truth was that Girl was the alpha bitch of her pack and they knew it, she only bared her throat to her mate, well that and sucked his cock. Something else I saw and couldn’t believe, the two of them side by side, her on all fours, him sniffing her butt, licking too I think, her shoulders low, head turned and his cock buried in her mouth. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing the first time, Girl’s hands never left the ground, took him in her mouth and sucked, swallowed too I reckon.

Now I wasn’t handing over her notes to the boss I took to reading them myself before hiding them back away. As the weeks passed I realised her notes were gradually changing, took me a while to figure, had to dig out her personal stuff first, compare the writing. Damnedest thing I ever saw, it was like her writing was going backwards, last years stuff, the notes from her that I kept, all that was neat cursive, compact and precise, even used words I had to look up to understand. Now her notes were more childlike, less scientific, more like describing a family than wild creatures, the Girl wasn’t acting at all, she really was becoming pack.

Shit started fly a month later. Seems someone finally spotted that all the farting about wasn’t getting results. Without the Girl’s notes and film the boss had nothing worth a damn, so we got a visit from the boss’s boss. Caught him in bed fucking the new girl, big boss was so mad he had a deputy come up and take the idiot away, wasn’t as if the girl wasn’t legal, but the big boss was talking fraud and theft. Most of the others went too, slunk away back to the city no doubt. Wasn’t two weeks before we got a new boss, younger, but he had the look. An hour and he weeded the rest out, sent all but two packing, kept the only two I had any time for.

Next thing I’m in his cabin, he got that look in his eyes, pulled himself out a bottle and two glasses, sipping whisky. Man understood what had been going on, said it’d happened before other places, then he refills our glasses, looks me right in the eye and asks me for the truth. I told him, the Girl, the notes, film, her coming back after being fired. He had no idea, never questioned me though, just listened. Then he wanted to go see her, I nixed that, I’d left out the sex stuff I’d seen, that was one reason, bigger one was keeping her safe. He understood, said he’d let it go for now but he wanted a letter taking to her, was going to get her recognised for last years work and would take her notes from this year too.

Man walked the walk, but I still called him out. Told him flat I wanted to see her stuff from last year in print, her name on it big and bold ‘afore I’d give him any of this years stuff. Man nodded, looked me in the eye, told me flat he knew there was more I wasn’t saying. I just nodded, agreed as there was, added that the Girl had bigger balls than Davy and he’d have to back up his talk ‘afore he’d get to know more.

There’s still Crockett family on the mountains and they’d agree with me.

Man left the next morning, left instructions for the two who stayed, said nothing to me except it’d take a few weeks to get new people. Took me a day to straighten the place up and make up a new pack, then I head out, took one of the radio packs too, just as well ‘cos the pack had moved again, further than I expected. Had grown some too, a new young male and two females. The big alpha looked a little wary of them but not more than I’d seen before when two packs merged, guessed that is what happened anyways, the Girl looked beat up, had cloth wrapped over one shoulder and around below the opposite breast. I picked a spot and bided my time until I could use my mirror to ‘flash’ her. Never needed to, when the pack settled she moved away some, taking a drink from a spring, I was watching her as usual with my binoculars, saw her look right at me, same grin, same wink, she made sign, now I knew where to leave the supplies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.