Debbie Does Domestic Discipline Doggy Down - Cover

Debbie Does Domestic Discipline Doggy Down

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Debbie is a fetish obsessed spanking addict. She has twin daughters with a different perspective on the same subject. Father Harry is fine with it all just as long as he does not have to take up any slack when their list of horny males gets too numerous for their spanking pleasure. Right now he is trying to understand his daughter Emma's gender confusion because he has given her uncounted hours of training in proper tending to a man's needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cuckold   Sharing   Wimp Husband   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Debbie had watched her husband Harry diddle his huge member right up in Lady Mountbatten’s generously proportioned hindquarters sticking out over the open backed chair with her pussy previously engaged quite vocally by her daughter Emma’s oral ministrations in front.

She certainly had no objections to her discipline-minded spouse from dipping his hard dong in the royal ladies chocolate pudding, but she had some reservations about her beautiful Emma’s noticeable liking for rug munching duties with ladies of leisure hairy landing strips and her promiscuous attitude toward her same sex in general terms notwithstanding.

Of course, she was heavily involved with the bastard son of a Duke suffering the physical demands of his unusually oversized shaft that had been rumored to have recently taken up residence in the bum of the King’s favorite mistress’s spurting copious amounts of his illegitimate seed into that French half-breed’s willing behind in front of numerous witnesses.

The handsome boy was draining his weasel into her privates at the very moment that her Harry threw back his head with his long flowing hair and shot his entire offering into Lady Mountbatten’s behind with his transgressing hands naughtily twisting her ill-used nipples until they were outstanding and erect with passion. Their daughter Emma received the liquid gift from the sex-addled posh lady into her waiting mouth longing for the royal taste of pleasure.

Harry was joyful at his success in spraying the much older woman with his commoner spunk. He was surprised that the lady was that tight after decades of taking cocks and he wondered what shape her pussy was in at that point in time. Of course, he was well aware of the social error in penetrating the royal ladies quim without her husband’s permission because the penalty would be the definite separation of his head from the rest of his body and he was enjoying life too much at the moment with his submissive spouse Debbie and his two daughters Emma and Eve with their extensive training in disciplined obedience.

It irked him somewhat that Eve was not at this gathering because it was an opportunity to make valuable contacts that might mean more custom at his modest furniture shop in an acceptable part of town where lords and their wives or mistresses shopped for items of interest.

He had recently received a shipment from the Continent of second-hand pieces that were probably stolen or confiscated from homes of out of favor intelligentsia down on their luck due to a change in government. Some of the items were notably of value and he was an expert in transferring their ownership with the correct paperwork thought to be original and not counterfeit as he often created.

The very same ship had also delivered into his control a platoon of female debtors all signed to work contracts ranging from five to ten years with specific details on their duties and their compensation for their labor. In actuality, the young girls were basically slave labor for illicit sex for sale establishments he operated in the less preferable parts of the city that were often open for business around the clock.

Harry looked them over and was pleased with most of them with regard to their sexual attractions. A few were lacking that fresh sparkle that gentlemen prefer in their female companions for a one night friendship with no questions asked and no answers given.

His daughter Emma was trailing along behind him as usual and she was more like a young gentleman touching and feeling the girl’s assets at her pleasure. Harry didn’t like that attitude on the part of his daughter but he consoled his displeasure with his unspoken promise to make things right this very evening with his spanking paddle and his eight inch riding crop handle that he liked to use to train young girls in obedient adherence to his strict rules of feminine conduct whilst under his command.

Emma knew she was in for it later but she didn’t care and in fact she had a certain receptiveness to her father’s discipline methods knowing that she eventually would get the thick handle up her bum and she would spend her fluids in the realization that she was truly a slutty bitch and female underneath it all if the truth be known.

She came upon a female with her head lowered and her clothing covering almost her entire body.

Emma wanted to check her out because she had the look of a Gypsy to her and she was curious as to her manner of speech and the look of lust in her eye that she was looking for in a special companion to share her lonely bed at night and work for her during the day doing the tasks that she found to be boring and beneath her status as a daughter of the House of Harry and with the respect that her position entailed.

As she gazed into the young girl’s eyes, Emma found that she was getting lost in the reflected darkness that swept over her like some spell from long ago and far away. This had to be a real Gypsy witch to make her feel like that.

“Daddy, I think I want this one to be my maidservant. She is much too tiny to service your rough and rude customers with the volume you demand on the poor girl’s bodies. Let me take charge of her and I will provide her to you for your oral and anal needs at your beck and call. I am certain mom won’t object because she is far too small and insignificant for her full attention.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.