What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 45

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

After a wild night like we had Thursday night, I wasn’t sure we’d ever have another one as wild as it was ... Until Friday night - when the place was packed again.

The four smoke-eaters were buzzing constantly all night and I’ll say one thing for them, they were doing their job. Bob and Evelyn both told us Saturday night would be even more wild and rowdy.

Happy Hour starts at 7:00 Saturday evening, and they called - Last Call - for Happy Hour at 8:30. By the tine we started playing at 9:00, this place was rocking.

There was a birthday party straight across the dance floor from the center of the stage, with close to twenty people gathered around three, eight foot tables. They were having fun before we started playing, but when we started, they really lit it up over there.

There was another party to the left of the stage. This one looked more like a group of college girls having a party. Evelyn came to the stage and told me about both parties, and gave me a sheet of paper with the birthday-girl’s name on it - and on the back, was the sixteen names of the girls in the college sorority who were actually here for a reunion. I asked if they were all twenty-one and she assured me they were.

Some of them look awful young to me, but hell, I’m not even eighteen yet.

We waited until the second set to announce the name of the birthday-girl - and the sixteen college girls. By then, all the college girls were really getting into a party mood. I saw then doing shooters with lemon and salt and I knew they were hitting the tequila hard. Now and then, one of the men would go over to ask a girl to dance, but I never did see any of them dancing with a guy. If one danced, all of them would go out to dance in a group.

I saw Evelyn and Sherry making their way to the stage, and I knew we were about to get this whole crowd ready to have fun and party-down. Both of them are wearing long-tail western shirts and I can tell by the way their shirts flip up as they walk, they only have the snaps fastened between their breasts. From their waists down, their shirts are flipping out with each step, flashing some tan thighs nearly up to their pussies.

I had just finished the third song of this set when Sherry told me to make the party announcements first, then they would give away some records, t-shirts and long-tail shirts.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to welcome all of you to Border Country, on this Saturday night. We’re going to be here until 1:00 in the morning and we’re here to party.”

That stirred them up as they stood to cheer.

“I want to introduce to you, Evelyn Walters ... She’s married to Bob Walters, and they own Border Country. Step over here, Evelyn. I would ask you to take a bow, but you may flash these good folks and embarrass them with those golden globes of yours.”

Boy, this bunch was getting into this now, as they stood and cheered when Evelyn stepped over to kiss my cheek and flash some tan, upper thigh.

With her at my side and the crowd still standing, I waved to Sherry.

“Now, I want all of you to meet my sister, and manager, Sherry Helton. Give both of these beautiful ladies a big hand, for the way they look and for the way they can organize a fun show for all of you out there.”

As Sherry and Evelyn stood beside me with their titties pressed against my upper arms, and this crowd loved it. I looked down at each of them as they waved, and I knew why this crowd was going wild.

Both of them only have two snaps fastened, right between their titties and when they wave overhead, there’s no doubt they are naked under their shirts.

Even with me waving both hands overhead, it took a few minutes to get them calmed down so Evelyn could get a mike and talk.

LADIES AND GENNTLEMEN, WELCOME TO BORDER COUNTRY!”

She had to stop there and let them get settled down again, after she waved overhead with both arms ... again flashing some serious thigh, all the way up to her bald pussy.

“We hope you’re having a great time out there, and believe me, we’re just getting started.”

She had to stop again as the crowd cheered.

“We’re going to give away a few door prizes now, and if you don’t win this time, keep your ticket stubs handy because we’ll be calling out numbers all night until we shut this place down at 1:00 in the morning...

“Before we start, Jerry is going to recognize a few people who have come here tonight to party with us...

“Jerry take it from here and make the introductions.”

“First of all folks, we have with us tonight, a Birthday-Girl - Please give her a big hand as she stands so we can sing Happy Birthday to her...

“MARY SUE CARTER - Please stand and wave to all these friends of yours here tonight!”

She really is a cute girl, who to me, looks too young to be here. She’s a little bit chubby, but I’m sure Sherry and Evelyn have plans to bring her onstage and do some body work on her, to smooth out the bumps and humps.

We had just finished with Happy Birthday when Evelyn took my mike again.

“Mary Sue, come up here and let Jerry Helton himself give you a birthday present from all of us here at Border Country. Come on now - don’t be shy. Look around you, all these folks are your friends tonight and they want to see you onstage with the lights on you.”

Damn, she may be a bit chubby, but this girl has some legs on her. She’s wearing a really short, really tight, dark blue miniskirt and it leaves a lot of leg showing. Her shoulder length hair is a dirty-blonde and her face is round and cute with puffy cheeks. She’s red-faced and smiling as she tries to step up the three steps to the stage.

There was a tall, slim cowboy sitting nearby, and he hurried over to take her hand as she turned sideways to make it up the steps. She reached out and patted his cheek before walking over to center stage.

Sherry met her with her arms open. As they hugged they managed to somehow make that blue miniskirt rise up to show some the birthday-girl’s blue panties, and a tan butt cheek of Sherry’s. The crowd loved it and as Evelyn reached for the birthday-girl, somehow, the same thing happened.

She was still pulling her skirt down as I reached out to hug her. With her standing beside me, her arm around my waist and my right arm around her, she smiled at me.

“Tell us a little about yourself, Mary Sue. Where you work, married, divorced, kids, looking, or committed.”

“I’m twenty-eight. I’m divorced. No kids. No commitments. Looking but not searching. I work across the street in Texas for an accounting service. I love your music and I love looking at you.”

“Thank you, Mary Sue. I like looking at you too. Now, tell us which door prize you would like. Since this is your birthday, you get to choose.”

“I want one of the long-tail shirts like you wear.”

“Dang ... I forgot to tell you, if you choose a t-shirt or a long-tail shirt, you have to let me help you put it on right here onstage.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.