What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 42

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Marsha wiped her pussy on her torn panties, then threw them in a trash can on the stage.

I gave her my shirt, and took a fresh one off the rack at the back of the stage.

We sat on the piano bench as she drew up the contract details. Once she had it where both of us agreed, she bent over to get her briefcase.

She wiggled her ass and called my name.

“Jerry?”

I threw her loose riding skirt up over her ass and shoved my cock into her pussy again.

“OH GOD! I love your cock. I’ll be glad when you get to Vegas. I’ll be ready for another ride on that big bad son-of-a-bitch. Fuck me and give me one more.”

“You’re going to leave here with your pussy full of cum.”

“That’s alright. My flight leaves in one hour and I’ll be back in Vegas in a little over two hours once we take off. Fuck me and make me come again. I’m going to tell my sister-in-law about you. She’s been married to my husband’s brother for two years and she hasn’t gotten pregnant.”

“Line her up and bring her to my hotel. If you’re not shy, you can help me fuck her.”

“You mean, you’ll fuck both of us at the same time?”

“Well, one after the other, but yes, I want both of you naked at the same time.”

“I have a friend at the office who would love to meet you. You would love meeting here too. She’s tall but she needs an ass and a set of titties like you gave me.”

“Line that pussy up for me too, and I’ll fuck you three more times.”

“Bye, Jerry. I’ve enjoyed our meeting, and I’ve never in my life felt so well-fucked and pregnant.”


Happy Hour starts at 7:00 and we start playing at 8:00 tonight. Thursday night, we start at 9:00 and play until 12:00. Friday and Saturday nights, we start at 8:00 and play until 1:00.

The best part about this gig is, we get fifty percent of admissions, plus three thousand per night, for four nights. Bob and Evelyn have already put their name on Marlene’s book for next spring, with no price set, because she told them we would be asking for more by then. She did promise them a discount though.

At 7:00 this place was half-full and most of them were women of all ages. There were a few men here, already hitting on the women and buying them drinks at half price. By the time we started playing at 8:00, this place was packed to the gills. The dance floor was full, no matter what we played, and even during break, when they played my records, the dance floor was full.

During the second set, we started giving away records. Now and then we gave away a white western shirt. This was fun, and the crowd had fun too as we called a number and someone came up to claim their prize.

Evelyn and Sherry were dressed alike - about as near-naked as two women can get without being the star strippers in a strip-joint. They were there to call time-out when they wanted to give away a record.

For the shirts, they dared the men to put their new shirt on in front of the stage. They actually dared the first woman to change shirts too, and damn if she didn’t. From then on, for the rest of the night, both men and women winners of shirts changed into their new shirts right in front of the stage.

By 10:00, the women were taking their blouses or shirts off - and their bras too, before putting their new shirt on.

One young woman, about Sherry’s age, was wearing a mini-dress. Boy, when she strutted her sexy ass up there in her cowgirl boots to get her shirt, the whistles and calls were for her to strip naked and put her shirt on.

She did too - right down to her tiny little red panties and her boots, before putting her shirt on and snapping two buttons over her small titties. When I saw Sherry pull her over to the side, then point toward me, I knew what was about to happen. Already, I was hoping that cute little gal wasn’t married, or with some big galoot who would keep me from dipping my cock into her honey-pot.

She waved up at me and smiled. I know she can’t weigh over a hundred and twenty, standing five-foot-five at most and cute as a bug.

During our next break, I met her face to face as Sherry and Evelyn brought her backstage. Sherry told me, “Jerry, this is Lacey Littlejohn, and she wants to kiss you and thank you personally for her shirt.

Evelyn told her, “Lacey, you have twenty minutes, don’t waste a second of it, because you’re going to love this man and the way he can make a girl feel.”

With that, Evelyn grabbed Lacey’s shirt and ripped the snaps open from her neck to the shirt tails. She’s not even wearing her red panties now, and with her shirt flying back, Lacey launched herself at me. I caught her in midair and pulled her close for a kiss with her feet dangling just below my knees.

“Jerry, Evelyn and Sherry told me you would give me titties like theirs if I let you hug me and kiss me naked.”

“Kiss me, Lacey. If you really want huge titties, just wrap your legs around my waist and don’t hold back when you feel my cock pressing against your pussy.”

But, I’ve never fucked before!”

“Well - kiss me and run back to your table like a good girl. It’s all or none.”

“FUCK NO ... Kiss me, Jerry and give me the full treatment. If I live over this, I hope I look just like your sister.”

With both my hands cupping her tight little naked butt, I pulled her up until I felt her slick pussy against my cockhead. Just as I lowered her enough to put pressure on her pussy, I hit her with The Power of The Amp. In one big gulp - her little pussy swallowed my cock all the way to my balls.

“OH HELL YES! Fuck me, Jerry Helton.”

“You fuck me, Lacey. You better hurry and get your come too, because I’m not wearing a condom and I’m not pulling my cock out of your pussy. Unless you want me to fill your womb with cum, you’ll have to pull yourself up by your arms and let my cock slip out.”

“Please don’t stop now. I’m getting the first come of my life and I swear, my pussy feels so good, I could get a hundred more if you’ll keep fucking me.”

“You keep fucking me, and I won’t stop until you tell me you’ve had enough.”

I could tell each time she got her come, with her pussy gripping my cock like a monkey-wrench. Even then, I just kept right on fucking her. She never slowed, even after the third time I blasted her full of cum.

“I guess you know, you’re more than likely pregnant.”

“I hope I am. I’m going to fuck my boyfriend for the first time when we get to my apartment, and tell him that he’s probably just made me pregnant.”

“Keep fucking me, Lacey. I love your sexy ass and I love your tight pussy.”

“If I bring my sister tomorrow night, will you fuck her too, and let me come back here with her?”

“Set it up with Sherry and Evelyn, and tell them I want some more of your pussy, and I want all of your sister’s pussy I can get. You better be careful with Sherry and Evelyn - they love pussy too.”

“OH REALLY? My sister, Casey and I both love pussy.”

“Hurry and get your come. Then go tell Evelyn and Sherry both, at the same time that you love pussy. I’ll see you tomorrow night, Baby.”

“Thank you, Jerry. I have no idea where I left my panties, and I have your cum dripping down inside my boots.”


“Jerry, that was the best Ladies Night we’ve ever had. When you come back next spring, Evelyn wants us to advertise Ladies Night - all four nights in a row.

“She loves the idea of giving away your autographed shirts too. She and Sherry went to three western wear stores here in town earlier, and bought all the white western shirts with snaps, they had. OH, and that reminds me - you had three large boxes delivered here by freight truck, from a western store in Little Rock.

“I told Sherry about it and she opened one of the boxes. It’s packed full of t-shirts with your picture on the back and your autograph on the front.”

“Damn! I remember them talking about that, but I had forgotten all about it til you mentioned it ... We’ll give a few of those away too - but if it’s alright with you - we want to set some tables up front and sell them.”

“Hell Yeah. I’ll even have my four bartenders wearing one of your t-shirts if you want me to.”

“I’d love to see those two girls you have back there working with Gloria and Dora - wearing one of those shirts ... a size small - without their bra. Hell, I’ll pay all four of them on top of what you pay them, if they’ll advertise like that for us.”

“They’ll all be in early to set up the bar, maybe you and Sherry need to take those two back in my office and fix them up like you did Gloria and Dora. They’ve already asked them a dozen times where they went to get their titties blown up.”

“I’ll get with Sherry and we’ll take care of that little problem for them, if you’re sure you don’t mind...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.