What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 41

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

She’s barefoot, naked and smiling as we walk up the stairs side by side. I’m wearing my jeans and boots, carrying my shirt.

Each time I look over at her, I see more and more, how much she resembles Sherry. I’m still not sure how all this works - with the Power of The Amp. Surely there’s a connection somehow, when I wish for a girl or woman, to look and feel beautiful - even to herself. To me, there’s only one person who meets all the criteria for a totally, absolutely beautiful woman from her toes to her long hair.

Evelyn Walters is now, Sherry Helton made over. As I open the bedroom door and stand aside, she smiles at me, making me want her all over again. There’s no way the others in this room, especially Sherry, cannot see the changes in her that I see. We’ll see. They’re all looking at Evelyn ... and me.

Sherry is the first to slide off the bed and run toward me. When she wraps her arms around me, I turn her toward Evelyn.

Evelyn is standing in front of a large dressing mirror, looking up and down at her body. She turns to me and sees Sherry.

“That’s your image in the mirror! I’m Evelyn and I fell in love with you when I first saw you. I told Jerry downstairs that as soon as I saw you, I wished I looked as beautiful as you. Now, your brother has made my wish come true...

I’m you and you are me.”

Sherry dropped her arms, kissed my cheek, then reached for Evelyn. When they hugged, then they kissed - and it was so hot - it was like smoke and sparks rising from between them. If she wasn’t already spoken for, I would stake my claim on Evelyn and take her with us.

Sherry told her, “Since Jerry met Joe Delaney over there, he and I have become so much closer - actually closer than a brother and sister. A few years ago, puberty gave me a head start on all my friends, and since then, I’ve been guilty of becoming extremely vain about my body and my appearance. Just recently, Jerry was given a very precious gift by his best friend. As soon as he exposed me to the wonders of that precious gift of his, I became his personal manikin. What you see in that mirror - and what you and I see when we look at each other - is the result of my brother’s quest for perfection. I am thrilled to have this body, along with my looks. I’m also thrilled that you chose me as your model, when Jerry gave you the body you desired...

“I’m so happy to be here with you - Bob, Sylvia, Dora and Gloria. I look forward to our new friendship, and the fun we’ll have during our first visit at your club. I want you to know, we are all thrilled that you came back here with Bob - for whatever reason...

“Bob has been sitting over there by himself, staring at the door. I knew he was waiting for you. You also have a room full of family and friends, who have been anxiously waiting for you to come join us. I’ve noticed you looking over at Bob the whole time we’ve been standing here. Go to him now, if for no other reason than to show him your beautiful, sexy body and your long blonde hair ... If I was a man, I’d want you for myself.”

“Thank you, Sherry. I have needed a friend like you, and now, I not only have that friend, I get to be with you and your troupe for the next four days ... Though neither of us are men, I would still like to love you all over your body ... Jerry has already told me that we could.”

“Thank you so much. I’ll thank my brother too, for giving me what he knows I love. Go to Bob, he needs you more than I do right now. I hope you don’t mind if we watch, and maybe take a few pictures.”

“I hope Cami has plenty of film, because I want to be with you too - and I want many pictures of us together.”

I was sitting on the corner of a bed near where Sherry stood. When she turned, she reached for me, then waved to Larieta and Cami.

Bob was still dressed as he sat on the side of the bed, with his bare feet on the floor. With everyone standing around watching, Evelyn grasped his white dress shirt at his neck and ripped it apart, with buttons flying across the floor. She ripped the sleeves off his shoulders to expose his hairy arms and chest.

Still looking down at Bob, Evelyn said, “Sylvia, I need some help with your Daddy.”

Sylvia, Dora and Gloria hurried over to stand next to her.

“Take his pants off, even if you have to rip them off him. I have wanted to do this for years, and now that I have a new confidence in myself, I’m going to show Mr. Bob Walters who his boss is - for this night anyway...

“Bob, you just sit there and let us have our way with you. Things are going to change in our lives. We’re going to be a loving family and you, Dear Man, are about to experience love like no man on earth. Not just tonight, but for as long as we’re able to love you.”

He protested, “Evelyn, I’m not sure I can even stay with you, since you now look identical to a certain eighteen year old Goddess in this room.”

“Yes you can, and you will. We’re not going to hurt you, or cause you pain and embarrassment. Your four women are going to love you.”

She pushed him back on the bed. As Evelyn loosened his belt and pants, Sylvia grabbed one pant leg and Dora grabbed the other as they pulled. His boxers came off with his pants and he lay there with his hairy belly nearly covering his dick.

Evelyn looked back at me, “Jerry?”

“Just do whatever you want, for your man. We’ll be right here for you and Bob.”

She threw her leg across both his legs and moved up over his paunch. There was no way on earth his dick would ever reach her pussy - until Sherry reached out to cup Evelyn’s breast, as Larieta held Sherry’s hand. I pulled Sylvia closer and pointed to her Daddy’s limp dick.

“Hold it up for him,” I told her as I put my right hand on her butt, and my left hand on Sherry’s butt.

There was a sudden - severe jolt. This time, it nearly knocked me to my knees as Sherry and Evelyn screamed and the others yelped. Except for the thick dark hair all over his body, Bob Walters’ body was as close as possible to my own.

Bob yelled - “WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?”

Sylvia yelled, “OH FUCK, DADDY. YOU HAVE A HUGE COCK JUST LIKE JERRY’S!”

I nudged her and she looked at me. I pointed toward her Mom’s slick pussy and she smiled as she pressed her Daddy’s tall, rigid cock against her Mom’s pussy.

“Fuck him, Mom! Fuck Daddy and ride his sexy ass until he fills your pussy with cum, then get out of my way. I’m going to fuck my Daddy and get me some of his cum too.”

Gloria was beside Sylvia when she said, “Please, save some of that beautiful cock for me.”

Dora added, “Save me some too. Now, let me up there so I can kiss Evelyn’s ass.”

Evelyn told him, “Bob, please slow down, Baby. You’re going to rip my pussy, fucking me too hard and fast like that. Just take it easy and let me fuck you until we get my pussy used the this huge beast you have between your legs.”

He told her, “Evelyn, would you please lean forward just a little? You’re driving me crazy with those beautiful breasts swinging back and forth over my face.”

“Here, suck my titties and pretend they’re full of milk for our babies. OH FUCK YES! SUCK MY TITTIES, BOB!”

Sherry turned to look back at me, and motioned for me to move over next to her.

“Fuck me, Jerry. This makes me so fucking horny I could take your naked cock and let you fill my pussy with cum.”

“Hush and bend over. I’ll be right back with a condom. If I put my naked cock in your pussy now, we’ll have you pregnant with triplets before I can pull out.”

“Hurry - Cami is taking our pictures and we need to fuck her next.”

When I came back, Evelyn was still sitting on Bob’s cock, but she had turned and now she’s facing the open room as she leaned back on her arms and rode him like she was about to be bucked off.

Sherry took a condom from my hand and told me, “I want to ride your cock just like that, while I get my come. I want Cami to ride you the same way. She hasn’t had a chance to ride your cock like the rest of us, and besides, I want some of her pussy while she fucks you with her legs spread wide.”

“Be sure she has a condom on my cock. She was talking about fucking me without one and I was about ready to let her.”

“I know - she’s already asked me if she could let you fuck her without a condom and I told her she would have to wait until Christmas at least. I know she’s going to fuck you like that as soon as she can. Just look at her sexy ass ... and those titties of hers makes me want to suck them while you fuck me.”

“Then get her over here. She can sit on my face and I’ll suck her pussy while you suck her titties.”

“Damn, Jerry! I could pull your cock out and tear that condom off, when you tell me shit like that.”

“I know how you feel. Now, fuck me, Baby and pretend you’re about to take my cum as we make us a baby.”

“OH FUCK! You made me come too soon.”

“Keep fucking me and get another come with me, when I blow the end out of this fucking rubber.”

“Jerry, you know what that does to me, when you tease me like that.”

“I know - and a few months from now, I’m going to give you even more than you’re asking for.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.