What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 35

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Sherry, Marie and Larieta were wearing their shirts open from top to bottom as we stepped out of Patsy’s station wagon at Nancy’s step-Mom’s house...

Mansion - is what comes to mind more than house - ever would. I thought Marie’s parents owned a huge home, but this one is twice as large and built inside a ten foot brick wall with a gate at the driveway.

“Are y’all really going to the door with your shirts open all the way like that?”

Sherry told me, “Yours is open. Besides, Nancy told us she bought another shirt from Barbra last night, just so you could autograph it for Margo. She told Marie that she and Margo would be wearing them, if we would wear ours open all the way like this. Besides, we love being naked with you and you know it.”

“I’m not complaining. I love seeing y’all half-ass dressed like that with your titties showing and your bald pussies exposed.”

Marie told me, “Jerry, Nancy told me that Margo’s body is snow white, because she’s never been in the sun. She asked if you could somehow give her at least, a light tan with your magic.”

“The only time we came close to making that happen was when Larieta held Sherry’s guitar pick and I held mine. We can try it. If it works, y’all may end up a nice tan body too.”

Sherry told me, “I’d love to be as dark as Larieta and not have to lay in the sun to get that tan.”

“You and Marie be sure to put your hands on Larieta, when she and I hit Margo with The Power of the Amp. We’ll see if this works. Wouldn’t that be something if is does?”

“Just think, you’d have lots of brown asses to fuck, if all of us are as tan as Larieta.”

Before Marie could push the doorbell button, the front door opened and Nancy stood there in her white shirt with it open all the way. Damn, and double damn - what some titties and sexy legs.

“Come on in, we’ve been expecting you,” Nancy told us, backing into the room as I walked in behind them.

She raised her arms like she was about to hug me - and I grabbed her.

“I’m so glad you came today. Last night was so special and my pussy still wants some more of your cock. Angie and I didn’t tell Justin that we fucked you. We’re not going to tell either. But both of us would love to fuck you again, if we can. Justin wants to move our wedding date up now, and get married sooner. I wish you could be there to sing for us.”

“All of you come to Las Vegas the first of the month and I’ll sing at your wedding.”

“WOULD YOU REALLY? I’ll get Margo and Angie’s Mom to go too if you will.”

“Get with Sherry and Marlene, and y’all work it out. I’d love to fuck both brides and both their Moms too on the night you get married.”

“Come in here and meet Margo. She’s nervous, but she’s excited too. I told her that you and Sherry were the ones who gave me this body and she asked me all about it ... Did it hurt, does it feel as good as it looks ... I took her hand and rubbed it all over me, and both of us got some really good comes. I mean, we got comes like we were getting last night!”

“Let’s go meet Margo. Be ready to put your hand on her when Larieta, Marie, Sherry, and I put our hands on her. She will shit and so will you, when you see what we’ve come up with to try on Margo, and you ... well - all of us here.”

I was prepared to meet a really old, ugly-ass witch when I followed Nancy into the next room. Sherry, Marie, and Larieta were talking to a woman about as tall as Nancy. She was facing them and I didn’t get a good look at her until Nancy called her name. I had already made up my mind, I was going to hug her - even if it meant - some of her ugly may rub off on me.

When she turned, I was actually relieved, though she surely wouldn’t ever win a beauty contest. Her face is wide and flat, like she’s been hit with an ugly stick across her face ... Nawww, she’s not that ugly. Really, she’s not. But...

“Margo, I want you to meet Jerry Helton. You’ve been listening to him sing on the radio and now, you get to meet him in person...

“Jerry, this is my step-Mom, Margo - but I love her as my real Mom because she loves me unconditionally. Please, come give her a hug. She’s like all your fans, she’s loved you from afar, and today she gets to meet you and hug you.”

“Margo, I started loving you as soon as Nancy told us about you. Please let me hug you. I love meeting my fans and I love hugging women no matter who they are.”

I could tell she was unsure, but I stepped closer and didn’t give her a chance to turn me down. As soon as I wrapped my arms around her, the others wrapped their arms around Margo and me. I heard five quick snaps, like small firecrackers - and I smelled smoke - like hair burning.

As soon as I leaned back, I looked around for Margo ... Then - I realized the woman I held in my arms - really is Margo. I don’t think she’s realized what has happened. I looked down at her shirt and it’s open all the way. Her big beautiful brown breasts are standing as proud on her chest as Sherry’s - and damn do they look perfect. I looked down to see her brown, hairless pussy and her long slender brown legs.

“Jerry?” I heard Nancy and looked around.

“Nancy?”

“Yes. That was some experiment y’all did on us. Just look at your chest and your arms. I hope you’re that brown all over...

“OH DAMN! Look at Sherry and Marie. OH WOW, Look down at my titties. OH HELL YEAH - I love this.”

My arms were still around Margo, and I felt her turning away from me. I pulled her back and turned her to face me.

“Jerry, I was turning to look in that mirror, to see if I’ve changed as much as all of you. However you do this, you need to charge for turning a woman who’s white as a turnip, into a golden brown beauty to match Larieta over here.”

“Come with me, Margo. I want you to see what I see, when I look at you. Uh, have you looked down?”

“No, I felt of my breasts when I looked at Nancy’s huge brown breasts, and I was afraid mine would still look ugly, white and flat. I’m afraid to look. Please tell me they look half as beautiful as Sherry’s and Marie’s.”

I pulled her over in front of the full length wall mirror and snatched her white shirt off her shoulders. Damn, even now, I cannot believe the changes in this woman.

“Look now, Margo. Tell me who this beautiful young woman is, that I’m holding in my arms.”

“Jerry! Is that really me? Put your hand on my breast and let me feel you - as I watch ... OH MY GOD! OH WOW. OH YES - THIS IS ME! OH HELL YES!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.