What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 31

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Do my butt some more. I’m getting another come. Would you run your finger in and out of my butt really fast while shoving your cock deeper inside my pussy? I’m so embarrassed to ask that, but I’ve never felt this good in my life and I want it to last as long as we can make it feel good.”

With my finger just about to enter her butthole again, Sherry pulled my hand back to put it over her pussy - then she pushed her finger into Lilly’s butt.

“OH YES, PHYLLIS!” Lilly shouted, and I turned to see Phyllis kissing her.

Shit like this makes me hornier than ever, and I pulled Sherry’s legs around until she caught on and threw her leg over me to sit on my face.

She’s about to smother me, but I pulled her back so I could get my tongue deeper inside her. She knows what I like - and I know what my sister likes.

I was ramming my cock so hard and so deep inside Lilly’s pussy, I thought sure I would make the condom break, after coming inside it twice.

I felt her squeeze my cock one last time, before she fell off me, onto her side with Sherry and Phyllis still locked onto her.

I had just dropped the condom in the waste basket - and before I knew what was happening, Phyllis was sitting on me with my naked cock started inside her pussy. Her pussy is slick as Lilly’s was, when my naked cock popped into her the first time.

Phyllis looked down at me, smiling as she sat back straight, and took half my cock inside her pussy with one plunge.

“Phyllis! You don’t need to play this game. Your hot little pussy feels too good on my cock for you to gamble on me not filling you with cum.”

“I’d love to feel you spraying your cum inside my pussy, but I need to wait another year. I’ll receive my teaching degree next spring, and I’ve already got an offer to teach in Conway, starting next fall.”

“Lean down here and let me suck your titties. I want you to stay in touch with Marlene, so she can let me know where you’ll be teaching. I’d love to fuck you and make you pregnant right now - but I’ll wait, if you’ll wait for me to come back later and finish what we’ve started here today and tonight.”

“Would you really? You’re the first man to put his cock in my pussy, and if you’re sure about this, I would love to have your baby.”

I was swapping back and forth, sucking her little nipples as she slow-fucked me - rolling her lower body - making my cock slip in and out of her pussy until she took all of me.

“You need to get off me and put a condom on my cock. I don’t want to mess up your teaching career - as much as I would love to fill your pussy with cum right now.”

“Can I sit on your cock backwards, like Lilly did?”

“Yes you can. I love it when a woman to fucks me like that.”

“I know, I heard you tell Lilly that you love her pussy and her sexy ass. I want you to touch my ass too.”

“Do you touch yourself down there?”

“I love touching myself all over down there. Sometimes I almost get my come, then it just seems to slip away before I can finish.”

“Put a condom on my cock and sit on me backwards. I love touching a woman’s butt while we fuck.”

Damn, this long tall redhead sure looks good sitting on me like this. Shit, I wish today was the day we fucked with my naked cock and filled her pussy with cum. Her hair is so long, I have to pull it out of the way so I can slip my fingers between her buttocks.

“Touch me all over back there. Feel of my pussy where your cock has me spread open. Push your thumb against my butt as you rub my pussy. That feels so good... Do it again just like that!

“You mean like this?” I asked, putting pressure on her butthole as I raked my finger across her slippery pussy lips.

Each time she rocks back on me, she takes all of my cock and nearly makes me come - even with the condom on me. She’s tighter than Lilly and that little girl nearly pulled the skin off my cock with her pussy.

“Can you push a little harder against my butthole? I love the way that feels, with your cock all the way inside my pussy like this.”

“I didn’t want to put my finger inside your butt. I was afraid it may hurt. Your butthole is really tight.”

Do it, Jerry! I’ve put my finger in my butt before, at the same time I put a finger in my pussy. I never did get a come, but it felt so good, I thought I was...

“Right now, I feel like I could take your cock in my pussy and in my butt at the same time. Your fingers feel so good back there. Move your fingers around - now push hard. You can even put a finger in my butt and pussy too ... I mean, if you want to.”

“Your pussy is slick enough, I can probably get a finger inside you, next to my cock.”

“Get two fingers slick in my pussy, and stick one in my butt, and keep a finger in my pussy. I love this and I want to get my first come so bad right now, with your cock inside me. If I knew you wouldn’t rip my ass open, I’d tell you to swap your cock back and forth between my pussy and my ass.”

I felt Sherry and Lilly on either side of me and it wasn’t long before I knew what they were up to.

“OH YES, SHERRY! Suck my titty...

“OH OH OH - Lillyyyyy. I love the way you suck my titty like that...

“Here it comes. I know this is it ... OH YES! YES! YES! Oh, I love this feeling. Keep fucking me, Jerry. I may get another one. Ohhhhhhh YES! YES!”

Phyllis sat up straight, then fell backwards on my chest. I rolled both of us over so Sherry and Lilly could get to Phyllis. They were wiping her face and kissing her as she laughed.

“I never imagined it would feel like that.

“Lilly, I hope your first time was as good as mine. My whole body feels so relaxed, and I just love this feeling.”

“I felt the same way, and I still feel like I’m floating around inside this bus. I’ll never forget this feeling, or my first time - with all of you here to make it special for me.”


Saturday night, there were a few in the crowd I recognized from the night before, but mostly this was a different crowd, and they were determined to have fun. It was wild right from the start and though we didn’t drink - and don’t drink - we had as much fun as we’ve had yet, playing for a big crowd.

This crowd is mostly made up of younger couples - and young singles looking to hook up. They look barely old enough to be inside a nightclub. A younger crowd that came to drink, dance, and have a good time.

There were three separate groups who were celebrating a birthday, and right from the start, they let everyone know, they were here to party and have fun.

There was one boy celebrating his 21st birthday with mostly a group of boys his age and older ... with a scattering of girls in the group

There was one girl celebrating her 21st birthday with her girlfriends. The other group was here celebrating the 25th birthday of a secretary from an office in downtown Little Rock.

Patsy came in the office before we went out the first time, and told us about each of the groups.

“Jerry, a friend of the 21 year old, told me the birthday-girl wants to meet you and get your autograph. I think we need to make it special for her and have her come up on the stage with you, so you can sing to her. I’ve asked Beth and Barbra for a white shirt, so you can autograph it for her. If you want to tease her into putting the shirt on, you have our permission - as long as she keeps her underwear on until her shirt is fastened. I’m sure you can handle it from there, if you want to make sure her underwear is suddenly too tight.”

Sherry told her, “I’ll be there to encourage the birthday-girl, and maybe even tease her into getting a little wild with her friends. I’ll make sure she’s willing to hug and kiss Jerry, too.”

Patsy told her, “Then, you’ll really have fun with Marie - the 25 year old secretary. Her friend told me that she’s engaged, but her future husband has been in California with his boss for two month - and Marie makes no bones about it - she-loves-Jerry-Helton.”

“Would it bother you and Jimmy if we take her behind the curtains for a private meeting with Jerry?”

“Hell no. Just let me know in advance, so I can be there to watch. If you can, have Chuck and his crew get this on film. I’d love to have a copy of Jerry getting his cock into that sexy secretary’s hot little snatch.”

“Then we’ll save her for last, just before Jerry finishes his first set and goes on break.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.