What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 28

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Jimmy and Patsy were making their way off the stage, down onto the dance floor, when I noticed Joe motioning to me with his right hand. He saw me looking at him, and pointed down to my left. I nodded and turned to see a beautiful young brunette holding a pen and paper up to me.

Before I could reach out to take the paper and autograph it, Sherry was standing beside her, pointing up at me. She gave Sherry a nod, then both of them smiled, looking up at me again.

Sherry pointed to her, then shouted - ‘Wanting You’

I turned to Joe, and he nodded for me to go ahead.

Without waiting any longer, I started playing, and Joe came in with his bass guitar.

I nodded to Gail and Ginger - then Halle. I knew when I started singing, they would come in on the chorus.

Wanting You’ © 2019 JRyter

I’ve wanted you for so long

Though you never look my way

Give me reason to hold on

Look into my eyes, feel the words I say

Still wanting you - wanting you

I long for you day and night

Listen to my heart, it beats so strong

The touch of your hand feels so right

My love for you can’t be wrong

Still wanting you - wanting you

Be my lover, be my friend

Don’t walk life’s pathway alone...

Wanting you forever, til the very end

My love for you can’t be wrong

Still wanting you - wanting you -

Always wanting you - wanting you


As I sang - I looked directly at the young woman standing next to Sherry. She never took her eyes off me, and I never looked away except during the chorus, when I looked out over the crowd. There were no couples on the dance floor - and when I finished, the roar of applause was deafening.

I looked down to see Sherry holding hands with my dark-haired beauty as they made their way around to the back of the stage. She turned to look at me one more time, then waved just before they disappeared behind the curtains.

With her weighing heavy on my mind, I finished my first set. I was about to announce a break, when Sherry put her hand on my back and whispered, ‘She’s waiting for you behind the stage. Her name is, Larieta (Larry-eta) de la Bonda. She just graduated from college and she plays the piano - wait for me - I want her too’

“Ladies and Gentlemen, give him a big hand. That’s my brother going there, and he’ll be back after we take a short break. In the meantime, Jimmy and the JP Country Club Band will come up and play for you.”

Before I could make my way around the piano to the steps, Sherry was behind me. I turned to take her hand as she stepped down beside me. “Did you bring your pick?”

Always. Tell me more about Larieta.”

“She’s here with her two roommates. They work at a Mexican Restaurant here in Little Rock. She’s from Texas, and she’s looking for a permanent job. She’s in love with my brother.”

“I’m nervous.”

“You should be. We’re going to marry her one day ... She’s talking to her roommates now, let’s go meet them. Just look at her smile, Jerry. I want her to have your baby when I do...

“Larieta, I want you to meet my brother, Jerry.

“Jerry, this beautiful young woman is Larieta de la Bonda. She wants your autograph, and I told her we’d give her a white shirt just like yours, with your autograph on it, if she would put it on right here behind the stage.”

She held her hand out as I reached out to shake. Sherry was beside her as she smiled up at me. “Jerry, I am so glad Sherry came out to meet me as I was begging for your autograph.”

Sherry put her hand on Larieta, pressing against her back until she stepped closer. With her hand in mine, I leaned close to kiss her cheek. I felt the ‘snap’ of energy as she fell against me. Her face was pressed against my naked chest and I could feel her kissing my nipples repeatedly. She pulled back and I looked down to see her huge, perfect, brown naked breasts completely exposed where her blouse lay open with the buttons ripped off.

She looked down, and I just knew she would either scream or try to cover herself. Instead, she looked up at me and smiled, “I should take that shirt Sherry offered me and cover my huge brown titties - but I love them so, I cannot stop looking at them. Are they real? Will they be like this forever? Sherry told me you love big brown titties and I hope you love mine as much as I do.”

“I love them. I’d love them even more if I could see them each and every day - for years to come, if you’ll allow me.”

“But, you have all these beautiful women around you now.”

“They will love you too, if you’ll accept them - and me.”

Sherry was holding a white shirt out for me to sign. Cami stood next to me with her camera, as I asked, “Where would you like my autograph?”

“I want you to put your name on my right titty, then I want you to autograph my shirt, over my heart.”

Sherry told her, “If he puts his name on your titty, you’ll belong to him.”

“I belonged to your brother as soon as he sang that song to me, as if I was the only person in this building. If you will allow me, I want to belong to you - and be your sister, too - Sherry Helton.”

“You were my sister as soon as you smiled at me. You are so damn beautiful and I can’t wait to get my hands on you.”

With her huge breasts thrust out in front of me, I signed my name on her right breast, as Cami took three pictures. Her roommates and our entire troupe gathered around, watching.

She stood with her hand in mine, as Emery and Emily pulled her boots off, then her jeans, and tiny panties. She smiled up at me as they pulled her boots on. I fastened the bottom five snaps on her shirt, leaving it open from just below her breasts to her neck.

“Jerry, I feel so sexy. I have always thought my face was okay, but to me, my body looked like a leftover tamale that had been thrown out. My titties have always been small and droopy, my belly, flabby and my butt never really was a good looking butt, all my life...

“I can’t get over how I look. Even my pussy is clean and shiny brown like my huge titties. Would you let me kiss you, in front of your friends and mine?”

“Kiss me, Larieta. I’m going to kiss you then ask you to be mine. Before you answer, you need to understand, I love my sister, and all my friends.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.