What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

We didn’t have the piano, but we had Joe’s guitar and mine. On the songs that have a chorus, we went over them until we felt good about them. On the others, the girls sang the last line of each verse with me... and it sounded good to me!

By the time we showered and dressed, we only had a little over thirty minutes before showtime. We took the service elevator down, and managed to make it through the lobby and into the small dressing-room behind the stage, without being seen. Sherry opened the stage door and peeped through, then closed it quick.

“The lounge is packed and they’re standing three-deep at the bar. This is going to be a wild one, with most of them drinking and having a good time.”

Joe told me, “Let’s give’em what they came for, Jerry. They’ll really be wild tomorrow evening, and tomorrow night.”

When Sherry stepped upon the stage, the lights came on and this crowd was even more rowdy than the one earlier, in the dinning room. They finally quieted down to let her make the announcements, and then make the introductions. I was more nervous now - than the earlier show when I stepped upon the stage in the dining room for my first live show.

I looked down to see Chris Croft and his crew, already filming me, and when he gave me a smile, and a thumbs up - I was ready.

“Hello - Ladies and Gentlemen - I’m Jerry Helton!”

Just like the first time, everyone in the lounge stood and clapped until we could finally drown them out with both guitars and the piano.

We opened up with me singing, while pounding out a number on the piano that Jerry Lee Lewis made famous ... I really got into that one and gave them all I had.

Great Balls of Fire” (Hammer Jack & Otis Blackwell)© 1957

That one lit this place up like a fireworks show, and the roar never stopped as I played ten numbers before I stepped down to let The Huffington Twins come out and do their ten numbers.

The more they sing on stage, the better they get and the more the audience applauds them. At the end of their ten numbers, Sherry introduced Halle Perry to the crowd, and I’m sure there has to be some here who were at the early show, because they really gave her a big welcome, just like they did the Huffingtons. Of course, like The Huffingtons - Halle was dressed to show a lot of skin from her neck to her bellybutton. If possible, she gets more confident and more beautiful each time she takes the stage.

Since the lounge doesn’t close until 1:00 am, we did three shows and we were all amazed that the place was still crowded when we did our last show.

I wasn’t aware the photographers had been taking so many photos of me - and - the others during our first show, but Emery and Emily told me they have four boxes of photos, taken of me on the stage in the dining room, playing my guitar and singing. They showed them to me and I was amazed at how I look in these photos. Of course, there were photos of The Huffingtons and Halle. Then there were photos of our entire troupe. Those were really popular, since we had Sherry, Emery, and Emily in them, with the rest of our troupe.

For over an hour, all of us sat at two long tables, signing autographs on those photos.

Mr. Bill Murchison and Catherine, were with us at 2:30 in the morning, when the last of the crowd left. He told us that he’d have breakfast sent up to our suite at 10:00, so we headed to our rooms.

We were worn out, but we were still too hyped to go to bed. Joe and I were wearing t-shirts and boxers, and most of the girls were too as we sat around, talking about our two shows and the crowds who came to them.

Sherry told me, “Jerry, I was talking to Emily and Emery earlier, and they suggested we get t-shirts made with your image on them, and have the photos with your autograph already on them. We could sell them, and make lots more money.”

“I’ll leave that up to y’all, if you want to try it. Maybe we could have some of them ready by the time we play in Texarkana next weekend, just to check it out and see how they sell.”

The beds in our suites were the biggest I’d ever slept in, and though there were five women in bed with me, I fell asleep with Sherry’s sexy ass backed up to my belly, and my cock lying lazily between her thighs all night.

I was awakened the next morning, a few minutes before ten, when a woman called from the kitchen to tell me our breakfast was on the way up.

When I heard the knock on the door, I ran to open it in my boxers and t-shirt. There were two young servers pushing the carts into the room.

One is Black and the other is White. They were uncovering the plates and platters, and the metal covered pans of the food when Joe and the girls staggered into the front room. I was holding my cup out for some coffee when the girl looked up at me. “You’re Jerry Helton, aren’t you?”

“I sure am. What’s your name.”

“Belinda. Uhhh, we’re not supposed to do this, but would let me have your autograph?”

“Sure, we have some photos over here if you’d like to have one autographed.”

“I would love to have one ... but what I really wanted, was you to autograph our bras for us.”

Your bras? I’ve never autographed a bra before.”

“Would you, though? Please?”

I looked at Sherry and she was smiling. She had my guitar pick in her hand as she moved closer. With Joe and all our girls gathered around, Sherry told her, “You really need to unbutton your uniform to your waist and take your bra off.”

“Oh, I couldn’t do that in front of Jerry and all of you. I’d be embarrassed to show my little bitty titties.”

Sherry winked at me and said, “Then let me stretch your bra cup tight so Jerry can sign his name on it. I hope you don’t mind that I put my fingers inside your bra.”

“If I had big titties like you and the rest of your bunch, I’d let you take my bra off and sign the inside of my bra cups.”

“You just be real still and kind of pull your shoulder back to tighten your bra. I hope you know, this is a magic pen Jerry is using, and if this ink touches on your titties before it dries, your titties are going to bust your bra, they’ll grow so big and fast.”

“I know you’re making fun of me now. All the women in my family have little titties. There’s no way mine will ever be any bigger, and I’ve already given up on that happening.”

I told her, “Be real still, I’d hate to get this ink on you and cause your new bra to bust wide open.”

“Please don’t tease me ... OH DAMN. You’re tickling my nipple. JERRY! YOU’RE WRITING ON MY TITTY!

The White girl told her, “BELINDA! LOOK AT YOUR TITTIES! MY GOD, you have some huge titties now.”

“OH HELL YES! Look at my tiny little bra, Cathy. It’s busted wide open on both bra cups!

“Please help me get this thing off me, it’s cutting into my titties.”

Greta grabbed a knife off the serving cart and cut her bra strap in back. Belinda’s bra flew across the room like a rubber band, when her huge titties sprang free.”

Sherry looked at me and said, “You make me proud, Brother. Another job well done. Just look at her sexy ass and those perfect, chocolate covered titties”

I told her, “One more to go. Get her while she’s standing there staring at Belinda’s titties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.