What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Before Sherry left with Marlene to inform the hotel manager she was quitting her job, I mentioned that she should tell him that Catherine would be a good replacement, since she’s been working with Marlene all along.

“He’s right, Marlene, and maybe we can get Catherine alone with us for a few minutes before she talks to him about the job,” Sherry told her.

“So... it really is you and Jerry who are somehow able to make changes in a woman’s body?

I told her, “She didn’t say that. All she said was - maybe we could meet with her alone for a few minutes. Besides, how do we know it’s not you, who has that ability, and you’re not even aware of it?”

“If it was me, I would have made these changes to my body long ago.”

Sherry told her, “But you said you were never that aroused before today. Maybe that’s what it took. If you could talk Catherine into getting into bed with us naked, then you could try your hand at giving her a body to match yours.”

“Shit, if you think there’s even a possibility this will work, I’d gladly help her have a body like mine. There’s also a young mixed-race masseuse who works down in the bathhouse, who I would love to make some changes to her body also. Maybe we could bring her up to your suite, and tell her she can massage Jerry Helton.”

“How old is she?”

“About twenty, I would guess. She’s a tall thin girl, about my height, very light skin, and she has no body shape at all.”

I asked, “So, you like her hands all over you, is that what you’re telling us?”

“Just wait until we get her up here and she gets her hands on you. You’ll want to make a side-trip through here any time you’re within five hundred miles.”

“And she gives women massages too?” Sherry asked.

“That’s where she works, but when she found out Jerry Helton was going to play here two nights in a row, she was wishing she could see you sing and play your guitar. She also told me she would love to get her hands on you.”

Sherry told her, “When the hotel manager hires Catherine to take over your job, we need to ask her to let ... What’s your masseuse’s name?”

“Halle.”

“We need to have Halle helping behind the bar, or maybe serving drinks. I’m sure that after a few minutes in your company, she too would have a sexy body, with an itching-urge to join us in bed up here later.”

I was lying in bed naked, when I heard Gail and Ginger in the other suite. They didn’t even knock when they came through the doorway naked.

Gail told me, “Hey Jerry. I’m so glad we get you all to ourselves again. I hope you’re ready for us. We’ve been without for a day and we need some loving.”

“Sherry and Marlene just left, after they thought they got the best of me. They’ve gone to see the hotel manager about making some changes to his staff, and adding another member to our touring party.

“Both of you grab a condom and come give me some more of your hot pussies.”

Ginger asked, “Will Marlene be joining us? Have you given her all the make-overs she needed?”

“She’s definitely joining us, and we plan for her to travel with us as much as she can, to start off with. She’ll be booking all of us in the clubs and hotels, and I’m sure we’ll have to set her up an office at home, since we don’t need to rent any office space just yet.”

Ginger was the first one to throw a leg across me, and sit on my cock as Gail held it upright for her.

I reached up to cup a double handful of her huge titties as she settled slowly to take all of me inside her pussy. She looked down at me and smiled, then told me, “Jerry, we met a young woman down in the bathhouse that we need to make room for, some how, some way.”

From the way she said that, I thought of Halle. “Would she be a very pretty, mixed-race young woman, and her name happen to be Halle?”

“Have you already met her? She told us that she’s heard your song on the radio many times and she’s dying to meet you in person.”

“I haven’t met her, but Marlene told us about her. She and Sherry are going to ask the hotel manager to hire Catherine for Marlene’s replacement, and they’re going to ask her to let Halle work the bar and help the waitresses.”

Gail told me, “Jerry, we would let you fuck us with your naked cock, if you’d give her a body to match ours, and let her come with us when we leave.”

“We can’t hire all the staff here at The Arlington. We have yet to make the first dollar, and we still have obligations to meet.”

Ginger clamped her pussy down on my cock, then leaned forward to tell me, “Jerry, we’re going to need help with unloading, setting up, and loading back up, at each show we have booked. And on top of this show and the next two, Joe told us that he knows the managers at Gruene Hall, and many more Country and Western hangouts all across Texas. He told us just now, that by the end of this summer, we could possibly be booked up for the next twelve months, if not longer.”

“I love it when you use your pussy to get your point across. You and Gail must have been giving Sherry lessons in how to squeeze my cock. She’s getting so good at it, I told her she could suck my come out with her pussy and not even move her body.”

“We’ve only been naked together with her once, but she was using two fingers on me when she asked if I could teach her how to use her pussy to pull and squeeze your cock. Both of us gave her a lesson, with my finger in her pussy and her finger in Ginger’s pussy. That was the hottest, and best come we’ve ever experienced without your cock in our pussy.”

“Have y’all always been able to squeeze like that with your pussies?”

“No, it happened the day before we met you. Joe let us hold that guitar pick while we finger-fucked each other’s pussy, and that’s when it happened. We’ve even begged Joe to let us use our pussies on him since he lost his ability to get hard. He told us flat-out, that we needed to concentrate on your cock for satisfaction from now on and never let another man have our pussy, or we could get a disease.”

“Damn! I hope I never lose the ability to get a hardon ... Get a condom on my cock, Gail. I need some of your pussy, now!”

Ginger told me, “You better save some for Catherine and Halle. If Marlene and Sherry are able to get those two convinced to switch jobs, and then bring them up here for you to give them big titties and sexy asses, you’ll still be fucking them when it’s time to get dressed for the first show.”

Gail said, “Fuck me hard and fast, Jerry. She’s had her ride on your cock and I need mine. I wish this was the day we fucked without a condom.”

“Fuck me, Baby and stop talking like that. Y’all are going to keep on and we’ll slip up and put a baby in your bellies. As much as I’d love to, we can’t let that happen for a few years yet.”

“I know, but it sure is fun to talk about it while wishing we could feel your cum blasting inside us, instead of filling these condoms.”

Ginger told her, “Girl, you better hurry and get your come, I hear them fumbling with the key in the lock now.”

When she told her sister that, I thought or sure she would squeeze the head of my cock off. She got her come, and I managed to fill the condom just as Sherry and Marlene burst into the room with Catherine and a young woman I knew had to be Halle.

They were all naked, and Halle was trying to hide her tiny little titties and her pussy bush too. Her titties she managed, they were so small – but her pussy bush was too big to hide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.