What in the Hell Was That - Cover

What in the Hell Was That

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A seventeen year old boy gets a Magical Power passed to him by an older friend he looks up to. His guitar picking and his ability to get into any pussy he wants, comes alive in this story full of sex and fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Mom works for Dad at the car lot in the mornings from 9:00 to 12:00 each day, six days a week. Sherry and I always sleep until Mom wakes us for school.

I woke up at 9:30 on Saturday and thought I had overslept ... then I realized school was out for the summer and I was off all weekend.

Mom had left a note for us, saying she’d be back to get Sherry so they could go shopping. She told me to have a good time and be sure to use protection tonight ... Dang, my own Mom telling me to use a condom, I must be about grown. People are treating me like I am, and I’m only seventeen.

Sherry woke up as I was eating my cereal. She walked into the kitchen – naked and smiling.

“Sherry, you sure are getting brave.”

I laughed as she leaned over, rubbing her titties all over my face.

“I am brave. I had my pussy eaten last night by the second best pussy eater in the state and I got my first orgasm ever in my life.”

“Mom kissed me on my lips last night and told me that I tasted like pussy. She asked if I had been sucking your pussy and I said yes. She wanted to know if you sucked my cock and I told her yes. I told her that’s all we did though.”

“Oh shit! She was mad?”

“No ... she said we’ll have a talk. As a matter of fact she wants to fuck me, herself. She told me I have a big beautiful cock and she wanted it all the way in her pussy.”

“See, I told you that you were sexy as hell and all the girls want to fuck you. That makes two that we know who wants to fuck you already.”

“Here’s the note Mom left.” I handed it to Sherry.

“Wow, I bet Mom really put a fucking on Dad last night. I’m going to get me some sexy underwear today.”

“Good, I want you to model them for me.”

“The only thing I want you to model for me is a fucking-rubber. You better bring one home with you tomorrow. I’m going to fuck you Jerry ... maybe Mom and I can fuck you at the same time.”

“Where did my sister go? There’s a strange, wild, sexy and wanton girl here with me.”

Sherry laughed and dribbled cereal and milk down on her titties.

“Come over here and I’ll lick the milk off your titties,” I said, just joking.

Sherry jumped up and ran to me, she sat on my lap and leaned back so I could suck her nipples.

She laughed and took my spoon and poured milk down her belly button and watched it run to her pussy split.

“OOPS.” She giggled.

“Get on the table and spread your legs wide.”

Sherry jumped up and sat on the table, pushing my cereal bowl back, spreading her legs right in front of me. Her pussy was right on the edge of the table and I wasted no time getting my face in her dripping pussy.

“Suck my pussy, Jerry. Eat my pussy and make me cum like I did last night.”

She propped her feet on my thighs and spread her knees wide as she leaned back, holding the back of my head. I was sucking and swallowing all her juices she could spew out of her wild pussy.

I sucked her pussy through three orgasms and she was just about ready to try and fuck my naked dick again when the doorbell rang.

“Get that ... I need to wash my pussy and dress,” Sherry said as she ran to her bedroom.

I opened the door to see Mary Jo and Beth standing there.

“Is Sherry up yet?” Beth said as she rubbed against me with her titties on her way into the house.

“She’ll be right back, she spilled milk on herself.”

“You have some on your face too Jerry, here let me wipe that off.” Mary Jo said as she leaned over and wiped my mouth with the napkin from the table.

“You have pretty lips Jerry ... so kissable,” She grabbed me in a lip-lock

“You taste like pussy. Did you just kiss Sherry’s pussy?” She asked.

“Yes.”

“Did you really, Jerry?” Beth asked me.

“Yes he did and he’s the best in the state ... by a country mile too.” Sherry came back in the room with her shorty robe on ... and a smile. She handed my guitar and my pick to me as she sat down next to her friends.

“Play some for us, Jerry. Beth and Mary Jo haven’t heard you play since you learned to play really good.”

Sherry winked at me. I knew what she wanted. Hell, I wanted it too. I was hoping I’d get to fuck at least one of these girls.

I sat on the couch arm with my legs spread wide and started strumming my guitar. I could feel my dick begin to get hard, and my heartbeat kicked into second gear.

Beth and Mary Jo both wore bulky pull over shirts with our school logos on them. They were sitting in the floor in front of me and both were wearing white short-shorts. I could see their pussy lips pooched out on either side of the seam that runs up the crotch ... my dick got even harder.

I looked at Sherry as I picked my guitar. She had her robe open, rubbing her naked titties.

I wanted some pussy from somebody - so damn bad.

Beth was the first to get up. She stood and started swaying, dancing suggestively, almost like a slow motion hula dancer. She ran her hands up and down her sexy tanned legs, then up over her belly and stopped just before she reached her titties.

She ran her hands under her bulky pullover and slipped her arms out of her sleeves, leaving her shirt on.

“Pull it off Beth, show Jerry your titties again, like we did yesterday. He told me that all of us have beautiful titties and he wanted to suck each of us,” Sherry said as Beth continued to sway and dance.

Mary Jo stood, slipping her hands under her shirt, pulling her arms back under the shirt. Both of them pulled the bottom of their shirts up over their tanned, flat, bellies - and up over their naked titties.

I played a faster tune and they danced faster as they pulled their shirts off and threw them on the floor at my feet.

“Get naked girls. Jerry likes for us to be naked while he plays his guitar,” Sherry said as she stood and dropped her robe to stand naked in front of us.

Beth and Mary Jo never stopped dancing as they hooked their thumbs in their shorts, and with a few wiggles of their sexy butts, they had them down over their hips. Neither one was wearing panties and I saw their small patches of pussy hair come into view as their shorts fell to the floor.

“Show Jerry some butt,” Sherry said as she turned and bent over, exposing her butt and pussy to me from behind.

Beth and Mary Jo were eager to show me their butts, and bent over beside Sherry, their legs spread wide and their pussies wet and glistening.

“Lets’ show them the surprise you have for them, Jerry”

Sherry turned to loosen my shorts as I raised my guitar. I stood to let her pull my shorts off my legs. My dick was swollen and pointing upwards like a rocket about to launch.

“Let me show you something else Jerry likes.”

Sherry took my guitar and laid it on the couch ... then with her legs wide spread, she backed up and sat down on my legs, with my dick sticking up between her thighs.

“Wow Sherry ... that is so fucking hot.”

“No ... this isn’t really hot yet. Each of you have back up and sit on him, too.”

She raised her butt and shoved the head of my dick back to sit with the head of my dick between her pussy lips.

“Are you going to let his dick go in your pussy, Sherry? I will if you will.” Mary Jo said.

“Sure, but not all the way ... just inside me a little. When we get fucking rubbers, I’ll let both of you fuck my brother.”

Sherry settled down to let my dick pop inside her pussy like we did last night. She bounced right back up, smiling at her friends before she leaned over to kiss my lips.

Mary Jo turned and sat on my lap as soon as Sherry stood up. Though her pussy is tight, I knew right away, she didn’t have a cherry – my dick slipped inside her pussy and she started fucking me like she knew all about it.

“Damn Mary Jo, you have almost half of Jerry’s dick in your pussy. You’ve fucked before haven’t you?” Sherry asked.

“Yes.”

“Roy?” Sherry asked. Roy Shepard is her boyfriend.

“No, James.”

“Damn, that’s hot ... you like fucking your own brother, too.”

“Yes ... He and I fucked twice last week before he went to work on the construction job.”

Mary Jo was fucking me faster and even though she couldn’t take all of my dick in her pussy, she was making the most of what she had.

“My turn Mary Jo ... that looks like fun,” Beth said.

Mary Jo groaned, but raised up and stepped forward. With a plop, my dick popped out of her tight pussy.

“Be careful, Beth. Jerry’s dick is still slippery with Mary Jo’s pussy juice.” Sherry cautioned her.

“I think I can take the head of his dick inside me like you did ... I hope so anyway. I can get all the fucking-rubbers we’ll ever need from my Dad’s store, if you’ll let me fuck Jerry each time we come over.” She said.

“Will you go get some now, and bring them right back?”

“Yes, I’ll bring them right back.”

“Jerry’s going to be gone tonight, but he and I will pick both of you up ... and Martha too, if you want be with us tomorrow. We can go back to the lake, and let Jerry fuck all of us. That is if all of you want to.”

Sherry was smiling at me as she spoke.

“Fuck yes. I know I’ll be ready, and Martha wanted to come this morning but she had to help her Mom,” Mary Jo said.

“Good, what about you, Beth? You want Jerry to fuck your hot little pussy too?” Sherry asked.

“Shit, I want more now, but I know I better stop before he comes inside my pussy.”

“Good ... Beth, you get all the fucking-rubbers you can, and bring them right back over here. We’ll pick all three of you up at your house tomorrow about noon.”

“I’ll be ready,” Beth said.

“Me too.” Mary Jo agreed.

“I’m ready right now, but I don’t want to get pregnant ... But I’ll get my pussy fucked tomorrow, by my brother,” Sherry told them.

Beth and Mary Jo dressed quickly and ran out to get in Beth’s Mom’s car. They were gone maybe fifteen minutes and returned with two dozen fucking-rubbers.

Mom drove up right after they left. Sherry went to take a shower and Mom came to my room to talk about me going out with Joe tonight.

“Jerry, you be sure and get some protection. You don’t need to get a girl pregnant ... plus you never know who’s fucked a girl before she lets you fuck her.”

“I’ve already gotten some condoms, Mom.”

“You did?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure they’re big enough? You have an above average, oversize cock, Jerry.”

“I never thought of that, I hope they’re big enough.”

“Hand me one and I’ll see if it will even fit your cock,” Mom said and I took one out of my drawer and handed it to her.

“Well, it looks like it’s big enough, but I think we need to be sure before you go out tonight ... don’t you? Sherry will be another thirty minutes in the bathroom anyway.”

“If you want to, I’d sure like to try one out. I’ve never had a rubber on my dick before.”

“Get your shorts off and I’ll show you how to put it on.”

I dropped my shorts and Mom was down in front of me, rolling the rubber down over my swollen dick. It was tight, but it went on OK.

“Good, these are just right for your huge cock ... but we better make sure they won’t come off in a girl’s pussy. Get that big fat cock in my pussy, Jerry. I’ve wanted your cock since I saw it yesterday.”

Mom bent over and put her hands on my bed. I pulled her skirt up and her panties down.

I was nervous as I slipped my rubber coated dick into Mom’s pussy. For the first time ever, I was all the way inside a woman’s pussy and we were fucking like crazy.

“GOD DAMN, Jerry! That’s a monster cock you have and you’re only seventeen. Ram that fat fucker in me deeper and make me come,” Mom said as she bounced her sexy butt up and down while I fucked her like a wild animal rutting.

“Oh Fuck, I’m cumming already. Keep fucking me, Jerry. I feel like I can come again with your cock inside me all the way.”

I grabbed her hips and shoved my dick even deeper as I felt her pussy begin to grab and pull on my dickhead. This was it, I shot the rubber full as Mom got her second cum.

WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?“ Mom yelled. It felt like thunder rumbling through my dick as I exploded into Mom’s pussy.

“That was me getting a come in a woman’s pussy for the first time,” I said as Mom fell forward on my bed.

“You better save one for me,” Sherry said as she stood naked in my bedroom.

“Sherry, Jerry’s cock is so big, I’m not sure you can take it, Baby. Damn girl he almost killed me when he got his come inside me. I hope this damn rubber didn’t break with all the cum shooting and rumbling that went on inside me.”

“I’ve taken his dickhead in my pussy already. I need him to fuck me for real this time, Mom,” Sherry pleaded.

“Fuck your sister, Jerry. Lay back on the bed and let her ride your cock until she gets it all the way inside her,” Mom said as she rolled a new rubber down over my dick.

“Here, I’ll put his cock in your pussy for you, you just get your sexy little ass ready for the fuck of your life. This boy has the biggest cock I’ve ever seen,” Mom said as she aimed my dick up at Sherry’s pussy hovering over my belly.

“Give him some pussy, Sherry. Show him what a Helton woman can do with a cock in her pussy. Fuck that fat fucking cock, Girl.”

Mom was excited as she watched my dick sink into Sherry’s pussy.

“Mom, I love this ... I hope Jerry and I can keep fucking, no matter how many times you fuck him,” Sherry said as she took all but the last three inches of my dick inside her pussy.

“You two can fuck all you want to, all I ask is that you use a rubber. Jerry I’ll pick up a dozen or so today when Sherry and I go shopping. You keep plenty here in your room, and with you at all times. Let me know when you need more.”

“I will Mom, and thanks. I love this. You were my first real fuck, Mom and Sherry was the first pussy I had the head of my dick in, you both have some real fine pussy.”

“Jerry, you’ll fuck many women and young girls for the rest of your life. Hell I know grown a few women who would love to get your fat cock in their pussy.”

“I hope I get to fuck them too, Mom. I love it.”

“Sherry, I know you’ve already gotten two comes, now get your ass in gear and get off Jerry’s cock. He needs to leave soon, and so do we if we’re going to get back before too late.”

“Yes Mom ... I just hate to take his cock out of my pussy ... Fuck ... he feels so good inside me.”

“You’ll both have all summer to get all the fucking you want ... and even let me have some on the side. Now get your hot little ass off your brother and lets get dressed so we can go.”

“I’m getting my fourth come now, Mom.”

“Girl, you’re just like me. I can come five or six times in a row, if I have a good man who knows how to fuck.”

“Is Dad a good fucker, Mom?” Sherry asked.

“He’s the second best I ever fucked ... only to your brother.”

“I feel a big one coming down my dick now ... hold on Sherry.” I tried to warn her.

WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT? It felt like you were ripping my pussy out and taking it with you, Jerry. Damn I love the way you come inside me. Mom did he tear the rubber up?”

“No Baby, the rubber held ... but this boy can come as hard as any man alive with his monster cock.”

“Well, this was my first real fuck, but it sure felt good to me. I wish there was a way to feel Jerry come straight up in my pussy, with all that roaring and thunder rumbling up inside me like that.”

Mom and Sherry got dressed and left on their shopping trip. I took a long slow shower and dressed in my jeans, boots - white shirt and hat Joe had given me - from the place in Nashville where the country stars buy their clothes.

I put my black cowboy hat on and damned if I didn’t look like a different person. I sure felt good too.

Damn, I’m just now seventeen years old and I’ve already fucked a grown woman and my seventeen year old sister. I mean fucking them deep inside their pussies until I shot my cum. It felt like there was an earthquake occurring inside their pussies when I got my come.

I slipped my guitar pick in the left front pocket of my jeans. Instantly, I felt it doing some of that magic shit to my dick. The same that feeling I felt yesterday. Only this time it didn’t knock me flat of my ass. After awhile it smoothed out and felt pretty good, but it was still fucking with my dick too much. It wouldn’t even lay down against my leg. I had to move the pick to my right front pocket to get my dick to settle down. Some kind of weird shit going on here, but I love what it has done to my dick, and for damn sure, I can get pussy now, compared to never getting any before...

When I got out to Joe’s house, I saw him sitting on the porch in the shade, picking his guitar and singing one of his songs. He waved and grinned when he saw I had my guitar with me.

“Come on up and sit down, Jerry. We’ll pick out a few tunes. The girls are getting ready. We’ll leave a little early so we can get a bite to eat at that new steakhouse over in Damascus, before we go out to the honky-tonk.”

“I’m excited, Joe. Man you wouldn’t believe all that’s happened to me since I left here yesterday.”

“I forgot to tell you, that if that guitar-pick touches your cock, you’ll get a big jolt, did that happen?” Joe grinned.

“Damn sure did, Joe. Knocked me flat on my ass the first two times and now my cock is half as big as my wrist and my cockhead is like a big fat apple.”

“Damn Jerry, you got the Power of the Amp loaded in your cock just like I knew you would. Just wait until I tell Ginger and Gail ... they’ll be wanting a ride on that big cock. Have you fucked with it yet?”

“Hell yes, I fucked two different women and both told me I nearly tore their pussy up when I fucked them. Then when I got my cum, they went wild and it felt like there was an earthquake deep in their pussy.”

“No shit? I never felt anything like that. Musta been ‘cause you let it double-down on you the first time it touched your cock.”

“Well, whatever it was, it sure feels good now and I’m glad I got it. I got three more pieces of pussy lined up for tomorrow.”

“Damn ... way to go, Jerry.” Joe reached over we slapped hands.

Both of us were suddenly knocked back out of our wooden chairs when our hands touched. I was able to keep my guitar up and away from harm, but Joe broke a string on his and spent the next few minutes re-stringing it ... after we got our asses up off the porch.

I felt like I needed to piss really bad and walked around to the side of the house where I whipped my half hard dick out. GOOD-GOD... my cock is even bigger than ever. Shit, if it keeps growing, I’ll never get any more pussy ... it’ll be too big.

I’ve got to remember to NOT shake hands with Joe again ... EVER, or even let my guitar-pick touch my dick again ... EVER.

I started pissing and pissed a stream all the way to the back of the house. Damn, I looked like I had a fire hose in my hand as I pissed a long yellow stream in a big arc.

When I got back to the front porch, Ginger and Gail were there, dressed alike in tight ass mini skirts and boots, wearing their cowgirl hats.

Damn what some long legs these two have. I hope I can get between both their long legs before morning. I bet they got some fine pussy.

“Look at the Nashville Star. GOOD-GOD-DAMN, Jerry ... You look good enough to eat. We’re gonna have us some fun tonight,” Gail said as she hugged me against her huge titties which were covered in some sort of shiny, silky shirt that felt more like underwear than a shirt. My cock got hard again.

“You better believe we’re gonna have some fun, look at the tight ass on this boy. Damn. I hope that’s your cock I see swelled up inside them britches. We’re about to fuck Uncle Joe to death,” Ginger said. She hugged me to her oversize titties and I knew neither of them were wearing bra’s. That’s all titty inside those shiny sexy shirts. Fuck, look at them titties shake and wobble around like they’re fighting to get out.

“Ginger is your date for the night, Jerry. We drew straws to see who gets your sexy ass first ... she does and I get you after she gets through with you,” Gail told me as we loaded into Joe’s Cadillac convertible.

Ginger and I were in the back seat and I scooted over close to her. I looked down to see her bare naked, hairless pussy exposed where her short skirt was riding up her legs. Hell yes, I know we’re in for a fun night.

Gail turned sideways and looked back as Joe drove over to Damascus. We were laughing and having a great time as we rode in the cool evening air.

“Ginger, I can see your naked cunt shining, girl.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.