Whirlwind - Cover

Whirlwind

Copyright 2009 by Ernest Bywater

TOC

Action/Adventure Sex Story: TOC - A young man's cousin who he intends marry is sexually assaulted by two lesbian classmates, so he gets busy to recover the situation before the attackers make her their slave. After his successful counter-strike things escalate as more slaves and trouble come his way. The events result in him making many things public before he intended to do so. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Table of Contents

Chapter 01
Prelude
The Troubles
The Playroom
Getting Help

Counter Strike
Reminiscing and Explaining
Programming.
Evening Entertainment

Chapter 02
Friday
Afternoon
Discussions
Punishment Detail
Evening

Chapter 03
Saturday
Saturday Night Feverish
Night Games

Chapter 04
Sunday
Fierce Fight
Night Games?

Monday
Late Visitors
Night Games

Chapter 05
Tuesday
Shopping Surprise
Fun Games
Slave Checking

Wednesday
Showers

Chapter 06
Revelations
Media Meetings
The Evening

Thursday
Friday

The title styles in use are a chapter, a sub-chapter, and a section.


Author’s Notes

Over ninety percent of this story was written back in 2009, and it was originally planned to cover all of Jim’s life with the group in the story as part of his household. However, due to outside influences I recently made a decision to end the story after several days as it was a suitable break point. While I had intended to write a very long story covering many years there isn’t yet a story line for what’s beyond the content in this story. So I decided to revise and complete what I have, and to worry about writing any sequels at a later date. Apart from some word and style changes in the old work all of the new work is added into filling out the last two chapters of the story as shown in this work.

This story was written during a time in my life when I saw things in a lot darker way than I do now. This was due to a number of external pressures and other events in my life in the decade prior to the time I wrote the bulk of this story. The result is the story is darker than I prefer to write now. This difference in my attitudes also makes it harder for me to finish the story in the same way as it was when I first wrote it, although I have tried to do so. Even finishing what has been added since the original text has been hard and it has taken me well over a year to complete this to where it is by doing a little bit of work at a time.

Chapter 01 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.