Whirlwind - Cover

Preview

Whirlwind

by Ernest Bywater

Copyright 2009 by Ernest Bywater

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rape, BDSM, Humiliation, Polygamy/Polyamory,

Action/Adventure Sex Story: A young man's cousin who he intends marry is sexually assaulted by two lesbian classmates, so he gets busy to recover the situation before the attackers make her their slave. After his successful counter-strike things escalate as more slaves and trouble come his way. The events result in him making many things public before he intended to do so. Set in Australia.

Cover - Image of Tornado Twister

Copyright © 2009 and 2021 by Ernest Bywater

Cover Art

The image used is 122739 main dust devil june 10.jpg by NASA, and it’s in the public domain as per the NASA MP Photo Guidelines. The original file is at www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/solarsystem/2005dustdevil.html. The trimming, manipulation, and adding of text is by Ernest Bywater. All rights to the cover image are reserved by the copyright owners.

3 August 2021 Edition


Special Edition with revisions to meet changed Australian laws so I can email it to editors and to post it on the Internet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.