Lady Rebecca Joins the Spanking Club - Cover

Lady Rebecca Joins the Spanking Club

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A well-behaved girl but still needing the blessings of society. Lady Rebecca joins the spanking club and she is ready to take anything they want to dish out and show them that she is a an upper class female of good breeding.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

I had wondered for some time why my sweet “Allie” whose official name was Lady Rebecca Allison Weston was teased by her female friends as being much too RAW for gentile society.

At first, I had the suspicion it might have been for her covert joining of the Upper Weston on Thames spanking club for qualified members of the upper crust in that special corner of the world.

Then, I sheepishly realized it was simply her initials, R.A.W. that caused her friends to jest.

I, too, was a member of the Upper Weston on Thames spanking club ever since my elder sister had insisted I join to do the honors for her initiation as she was wont to allow some silly married man or favored son to smack her bottom in front of all her friends and acquaintances in the select club for posh pounding of pretty posteriors. Of course, it was all right out in the open where the most libidinous of the privileged class could see how females of good breeding accepted a correction in proper British spirit with a stiff upper lip and no tears visible for squalid amusement.

It didn’t really matter how rude their spanker treated them at that special moment when heavy hand meets a soft yielding nicely curved bum.

All that really mattered was how it made them feel deep down inside. They fed on the knowledge that so many eyes were watching one’s private places that were wide open to leering eyes. A few of the older sexually deprived males in attendance seeped sticky residue at the way some pretty young thing panted like mere common trash waiting for her reddening fate of a nicely primed pair of buttocks ready for all sorts of fun and games of a depraved and hedonistic nature.

At that point, even I, her devoted brother and assistant in many scenes of debauchery had to agree that the esteemed Lady Rebecca was indeed a slut of the worst sort with only one thought on her mind.

Yes, it was to have her anal entry opened with a sturdy shaft of some depth and girth that would make the occasion memorable for a long time to come.

It would be her very first time she lost her anal cherry to an enterprising cock with devious design. She wanted me to be the culprit in that special tableau and I could understand her desire to couple with a dick that was most familiar with her every twist and turn of rectal navigation making it an event of cosmic orgasm for one and all to witness with sinful enjoyment on an otherwise boring night.

I had absolutely no sense of guilt over shattering some other innocent girl’s sugar and spice persona and projection of a sweetly “everything nice” attitude to the serious business of carnal pleasure behind closed doors of a private club.

Unfortunately, it would entail the somewhat less desirable exposure of blatant incest and my gut told me that would be the what-all and the where-all that stuck in the craw and not the bread and butter of a happy dick in a ripe for picking female bum in front of all the members including a few from the extended family name.

I hastily blindfolded my sister and selected the banker with the huge, slightly bent to one side cock, and whispered in his ear that she didn’t want it gentle and do it swiftly because she was dire need of making water and it would be unseemly to include that in the depraved display of a fifty year old cock disappearing into a nineteen year old debutante’s bum.

He was quick to the mark and the “Ohh’s” and “Ahh’s” were rampant in every corner of the room as he slapped it to her bottom and I spanked her with a rhythm that satisfied one and all that she taking it all with proper attitude and with a desired intent to entertain the membership in a way they would appreciate for quite some time. I knew she would be upset at my reluctance to complete her display but my suspicion was that even safely inside private clubs such as the Upper Weston on Thames spanking club, the sin of incest would not be secret very long. It was better suited to being a place where upper scale females suffered the ultimate loss of dignity with their feminine secrets not only shown in detail but shown being used in the most degrading manner, and in my humble estimation definitely not in a public matter of incest that could not be ignored in polite society.

Of course, I had playfully spanked my sister’s pretty bottom on many days in many ways and we both enjoyed it with immense pleasure.

I am not sure why that was a source of great pleasure to me other than the fact that my Allie was a passionate beast underneath that blanket of cold upper-class sophistication. I knew that made her not really one of the cold-hearted elite with little emotional involvement even when taking a stiff dick into their feminine folds in front of other members.

I do believe my greatest pleasure was in actually stretching her teenaged sphincter with my well-born, but unfortunately, brotherly cock in front of our cousin Rachael with her wheat colored hair and her bum of infinite glory.

Rachael would goad me into frenzied activity as I pumped my frantic shaft into poor Allie’s bottom and spanked her arse cheeks until they glowed like red embers in a fire turning slowly into ash. I knew she did it because she knew I would be even more frenzied inside her own sweet arse crack just as soon as I finished with my beloved Allie giving her a nice little puddle of cream to reside just outside her precious pucker like the icing on a cake of intimate beauty exposed for all to see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.