Can You See Me Now - Cover

Can You See Me Now

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Casey Casinger is a young genius, he loves to dabble in his Dad's lab and concoct potions to make the young girls have growth spurts, as well as energy and sexual ambitions. He calls his newest concoction: Clitorade. He has one for boys too; Top-Jock. He also has a concoction that makes him invisible; he has FUN with this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Melina have you met a girl named Dena Canoli?”

“Yes, I know Dena. She is real shy and kinda skinny, why?”

“We met her last night and tried the new Clitorade formula on her. She’s sure not skinny anymore.” Alicia smiled.

“Wow, I hope we see her before school. I really like her but she won’t let anyone be close friends with her.”

“I think she will now, we made friends with her and invited her to become a CLIT,” Casey said.

“Great, I can’t wait to see her.”

“There she is now, look at the clothes I gave her, Melina.”

“Damn Ali, she is fucking sexy. Hi Dena, Ali and Casey said they met you last night.”

“Hi Melina, are you the ones who were at my house when I was getting whipped?”

“Yes, you look absolutely gorgeous today,” Casey told her as he took in her sexy body.

“Thanks, and thanks for what you did. I love my body now. Melina look at my ass and my titties. I look like you now and I want to play soccer with you, too.”

“We’ll get you signed up first thing, are you naked under those clothes?” Alicia asked.

“Yes I am see,” She flipped her skirt up and flashed her pussy.

“Look at mine Dena,” Melina said and showed her hairless pussy.

“Wow, I like yours better. I wish I didn’t have any hair down there either.”

“You won’t have by the end of the day.” Casey told her.

“Really?”

“Yes ... now we need to get Alicia’s boyfriend over here and give him a shot of a new power drink I made. Want to hang with us for a while?”

“Yes, I really like all of you. I didn’t know you knew Melina, though.”

“She lives with us, her dad is our gardener.”

“Wow, Melina you are so lucky and you are so beautiful. I wish my Momma could find a job. We live on a small unemployment check and food stamps each month and hardly ever have any money.”

“What did your Momma do?”

“She was a cook, but the place she worked at closed down last summer.” Alicia and Casey looked at one another and waggled their eyebrows at each other.

“Ali, there’s Jon DeAngelo, and he’s waving at you.” Melina said.

“Jon, come on over. Casey and I have something for you ... something new and exciting and very daring also.”

“Is this her?” Jon asked with a blank look as he looked Dena over good.

“No dummy ... this is Dena and she’s our friend. Casey has a new power drink he wants you to try, it will make your cock bigger and you can run like the wind.” Alicia smiled at him.

“I like the other one you gave me, Casey, but let me have the new one too. How long will it be before my cock gets bigger? It’s already a good bit bigger than it was.”

“You’re going to love this Jon, but if you act like a fool and become a bully, I’ll make you gay.” Casey smiled as he handed the small bottle of red liquid to Jon.

“Don’t make me gay, Casey. I’ll be a good student,” Jon said as he turned the sweet tasting, sweet smelling red liquid up and drank it all.

“So when does it make my cock big and when do I run faster than the wind?”

“Soon.” Casey smiled. “Very soon.”

“Shit Alicia ... I feel funny, my legs and my arms are tingling and I feel like I’m getting an erection.”

“Jon, you’re talking different too. Do you feel alright?”

“I feel really great, Alicia. I feel like I could fly I feel so good.”

“Come here and let me feel your cock Jon,” Alicia said as she turned her back to the students in front of the school.

“Shit Jon, your cock is a lot larger and your legs feel so muscular. I think you and I need to sneak off and try that new cock out later.”

“I would love that Alicia but could we wait until after school? I have to get my homework first period, I didn’t do it last night.”

“Jon, are you sure you’re alright? You never do your homework.”

“I want to bring my grades up and get me a scholarship, Alicia. I want to be somebody one day who you will be proud of.”

“Wow Jon.” Alicia smiled and looked at Casey as he gave her a really wild waggle of his eyebrows now.

“Jon you study hard and get that scholarship and I’ll be proud to bring you into our new business when you graduate from college. Maybe even bring you into the family too if you treat my baby sister really good,” Casey told him.

“I will Casey, and thanks for helping me too.

“You will see, Alicia. I’m going to study hard and I’m going to play football hard, so I can play in college.”

“You’ll do good Jon, I’ll help you too. I want to ride that big cock after school for sure now.” She kissed his cheek and Jon DeAngelo blushed.

“You got it Ali, I need to run. We have a team meeting before assembly and I don’t want to be late, bye Casey, and Melina. Dena, was nice to meet you.”


“Casey tell me that really was Jon DeAngelo.” Alicia laughed.

“It was ... I combined a half ounce of pureed lemon peel in an ounce of lime juice in his power drink just to see if I could activate the cell growth hormones to actually break into both frontal lobes of his brain at the same time and open the door, so to speak.”

“Well, whatever it was, it worked. I have never seen him be so polite and so interested in school.”

“We’ll have to wait and see what all comes of this. If it works as I think it will, we’ll have a star pupil as well as a super athlete.”


“Casey did you and Alicia put money in my new clothes you gave me last night?” Dena asked as Casey walked with her to the gym to get enrolled in the CLITS.

“Yes, we knew you needed help.”

“I gave it to Momma so she could buy some things we need. She asked where I got it and I told her that an angel brought it to me and changed my life. She laughed and told me that my life wasn’t the only thing that changed.”

“Dena, I’m working on something big. If we can get all this put together, I’ll be able to help you and your Mom a lot more.”

“Casey, Momma cries coz we have to be on welfare, she has too much pride to take hand-outs.”

“This wont be a handout, this will be a job.”

“Really? You think you will have a job for my Momma? I could just fuck you right here on the school yard for all you’ve done.” Dena hugged Casey.

“If you’re serious about joining the CLITS after you read the creed and all the rules, you and I will slip off and you can show me how much you want to fuck.”

“I want to join. I talked to Melina a little and also Alicia some too. I am a good goalie, you’ll see.”

“With those long arms and legs, you should be. You’ll get a chance at tryouts to compete for a starting position.”

“That’s all I need is a chance, you’ll see.” Dena hugged her big titties to his chest once more before they entered the gym where sign-ups and tryouts were about to wind down.

“Coach Tania and Talia, I have one more prospective CLIT who wants to sign-up ... meet Dena Canoli.

“Dena meet Talia and Tania Chavez, your new coaches.”

“Hi Coach Tania and Coach Talia, wow you two are so beautiful and so sexy,” Dena said as she admired the twin coachs.

“Hi Dena and thanks. Come over here so we can get you signed up and fitted with a uniform. If we don’t have your size, we’ll have to get one from the sports shop,” Talia told her.

“Where do I go to try on the uniform Casey?”

“Right here Dena. I saw you naked last night, so just strip and find a jersey and a skirt that will fit.”

“Here goes then.” Dena smiled and shucked her top and skirt off that Alicia had left her last night, she walked naked over to the table with the new uniforms and picked out a size smaller jersey than she wore and a short skirt that would just barely fit her waist.

“No panties and bra?” She asked.

“No, we’re going to flash butts all over the field.”

“How does this look, Casey?” She asked as she pulled her silky jersey over her head and turned to him.

“You look great, I see you have number 21, so you need to get your tag from the coaches and wear it all the time. You’ll have to get your Momma to sign the CLIT enrollment papers.”

“I will, I know she’ll sign just to let me have a chance to play. The other coach said I was really good, then I had to drop out of sports coz we couldn’t afford the extra expenses.”

“You look good in that uniform.”

“You just like my butt and big titties now that they’re like this. I was skinny as a rail before last night.” Dena smiled.

“I do like butts and titties, but pussy is the real favorite of mine.” Casey grinned at her.

“Dena come with me and lets introduce you to all the other players.” Tania Melendez told her.

“Do you have a phone, Dena?”

“No, but our neighbor lets us use hers, here is her number.” Dena wrote the phone number on a card and handed it to Casey.

“I’ll call you later about maybe getting your Mom a job.”

“Thanks Casey,” she said as he walked away.

“You can thank me when I see you again.” Casey stopped and tole her, before he walked toward the tennis courts. He needed someone to try these formula’s on.


“If you two have any hopes of ever making the A-team, you had better learn to hit the ball with authority and stop with the dinking and dunking.“ The tennis coach was scathing a young boy and girl who were playing mixed doubles in a match against the top ranked senior boy and girl on the team.

“Follow through with your stroke and hit the ball with top-spin. You’re not going to get killed any worse than you are now, playing this kids game of yours.” The coach demeaned them further.

“Take a break and get your act together as a team or you can pick up your equipment and head to the gym.” The coach finished his heated berating of the two younger players.

“Mickey, we’ve got to play those two seniors better. I know we can do it.”

“I know Sheri, but that guy can kill me if I give him something to hit,” Mickey whined to his partner.

“What you two need is come confidence, if you’re going to play these two seniors,” Casey said as he sat behind the young mixed doubles partners.

“Who are you and what do you know about tennis?” Sheri asked.

“I’m Casey Casinger - I know sports and I know athletes. Here, drink this new power drink I’ve developed and get your butts back out there and rip the cover off the tennis ball. The least you can do is make them work for the victory,” Casey told them as he handed each of them a small eight ounce bottle.

“So this magic power drink will give us confidence and make us hit the ball harder too?” Mickey sneered.

“Yes it will, or you can tuck your tails and run to the gym whining,” Casey told him.

“Mickey, we have nothing to lose. Drink the stuff and lets go,” Sheri said as she downed her bottle of Clitorade Plus, just as Mickey West downed his new Top-Jock Plus. Yes, Casey had decided on a name for his new formulations now.

“I forgot to tell you that you’re going to have a lot of changes take place to your bodies. Sheri, you’re going to have huge titties and legs to die for. Mickey, you’re going to have more strength than you ever dreamed and you will also have a big cock before you finish the match.”

“You must be on some kind of drug induced trip.

“Come on Sheri, lets get this over with,” Mickey said as he walked out to play the last set. They were down two sets to love, already.

“OK you two, if you’ve finished gossiping with the nerdy geek over there, let’s play tennis.” The coach yelled.

“Just a second Coach, I have a wardrobe malfunction,” Sheri South said as her bra popped loose in back and her titties poked out hard against her loose fitting knit top.

“Hold my racquet Mickey,” She said as she reached under her top and pulled what was left of her bra out and stuffed it in her tennis bag.

“Damn Sheri. He was right, you got some nice hooters.”

“Shit I guess I do, huh?” She looked down and smiled as she jumped up and down to warm her leg muscles up.

“OK, if you two are through stalling, lets play tennis,” Tom Murtaugh, the senior player yelled, grinning at his partner and girlfriend, Susie Burton.

“This last set won’t take long, Baby.” He sneered as they got ready for Mickey to serve to start the third set.

“Hey kid, lucky serve,” Tom yelled as the yellow tennis ball whizzed past his outstretched racquet on his backhand side.

“Shit Mickey where did that serve come from?” Sheri asked, smiling at her partner as they slapped hands when Mickey walked to the ad court.

“Must be the new power drink, huh?” Mickey grinned as he looked at his partners’ big titties poking out from her chest.

“Well see if you can burp some more of that stuff up and hit another one. That snooty-assed Susie thinks she’s hot shit. Smoke her ass with one just like you hit old, Tom-Tom.”

“Damn Mickey you got some smoke on your serve now, keep it up,” Sheri said as Mickey laid his serve on the line and Susie watched it kick off to the side away from her.

“Hey Kid, you better start playing down there, we’re going to whip your ass when my serve comes around.” Tom grinned and walked over to get ready for the next serve.

“Susie, you gotta anticipate his serve. You just stood there and watched it go by, now come on and let’s kick their asses,” Tom scolded his partner.

“Come on, Tom-Tom. You need to anticipate his serve ... you just stood there and let him ace you.” Susie sneered back at him as Mickey smashed his serve down the middle and hit inside the service line for an ace.

“Hey, he just got lucky, now get ready. We can’t let them get even one game on us. We’ll get laughed at by the others.”

“Yeah, that was the second lucky serve he just hit past you,” She snapped back.

“Let’s stop this fussing, we can do this.”

“Well, you jumped on me first, now just play your game and keep your mouth shut or you can find someone else to fuck.” Sheri was getting mad.

“Ad-out for West-South,” The coach yelled. He was liking the way this West kid had taken his instruction and kicked his game up a notch.

“If we win this set, I’ll jack you off Mickey.” Sheri smiled as she challenged her partner. She always thought he was cute, but now he has taken on a completely new look and attitude, he was more confident and his tight butt sure looked good in those white shorts.

“You got a deal, if we come back and win the set will you give up some of that pussy?” Mickey grinned. He was on an adrenaline high and felt like he couldn’t be beat.

“You’re dreaming, but if we come back from down two sets and win, I’ll suck your cock and let you fuck me too,” She countered.

“You got a deal Sheri, I hope you like going steady with me, cuz when I get my hands on you, you’ll be in dreamland.” Mickey was loving this.

“Play tennis West, you can talk later,” Coach Drummond yelled.

“Make this one kick over her head Mickey. I want to see her have to jump like I do when old Tom-Tom slices his serve at me.”

“Shit Susie, you should have seen the way he held his racquet and knew that slice was coming, he made it kick over your racquet by three feet. Come on now, that was just one lucky game, we need to kick our game up like they did.”

“I told you to lay off my ass, Tom Murtaugh ... and I mean it. You’re not playing worth a shit now that they’ve started playing better ... and here you come, jumping my ass.” Susie glared at him as they switched ends after the first game.

“I’m sorry Susie, I’ll hush. Lets both just play like we were winning and we’ll mop the courts with these jerks.”

“It’s your serve, now get us back in the game before they get the big-head,” Susie told him.

“Get ready West, you’re going to have yellow fuzz in your teeth now.” Tom sneered as he walked to the line to serve.

“Bring on your best game Tom-Tom. We’re ready take this set,” Sheri grinned across the net.

“You’ll get yours too, next serve.” Tom sneered as he tossed the ball high in the air and hit his best serve, only to see Mickey slam his return right up the middle between he and Susie for a winner.

“I told you before not to serve to his forehand. You know he does that every time.” Susie scolded her partner.

“Just get ready, if this little junior girl even gets a racquet on this serve she’ll fall on her face when I kick it into her body.” Tom laughed.

“Way-to-go Sheri. Nice return, that’ll show him to hit you another slice serve.” Mickey said as Sheri ran around the serve and hit her forehand return right past Susie, down the line.

“Love thirty,” Coach Drummond yelled with a cackle. He was enjoying the way these two young kids had listened to his criticism and were now giving his top-ranked mixed double, A-team a good run for their money.

“Susie, I’m not going to say a thing about you protecting the lines.”

“Good, now serve the damned ball like you always do, and we’ll win this set and get out of here.”

“Watch this, he’ll not even get a return on this one,” Tom said as he looked down to the other court and smiled at Mickey.

“Damn Mickey, I really believe you want that hand-job bad the way you’re playing now.” Sheri said as she got ready for the next serve. Mickey hit his forehand return down the line right past Tom as he poached over to cover the middle.

“Piss on the hand job, I want your tight pussy.” Mickey laughed. Hell he didn’t care if he made her mad, they were winning and he’d never played this good in his life.

“You gotta win the match to get in my sweet little pussy.” Sheri countered. She’d fuck him on the court if she could beat that snooty-assed Susie Burton.

“You better lube that little kitty up then when we take a break, cuz I’m as good as in that tight little hole.” Mickey laughed and Sheri did too. They were having fun.

“Tom, will you please just serve the ball like you were earlier, this is embarrassing,” Susie said.

“Watch this, Baby.” He laughed, then served to Sheri. He it a smashing serve to her forehand and she nailed it cross court, low over the net right at his belly as he came in. She caught him flatfooted at the service line and he hit it into the net.

“Game West-South. West-South leads two games to love, third set.” Coach Drummond knew that his star players were going to hit the groove soon and put these two upstart kids down.

“Your serve Baby, now remember just get the ball in play. I’ll take over the net and we’ll win your serve like we always do.” Tom reminded her.

“Damn Mickey, you got his number now, when he starts poaching to the middle ... I love it,” Sheri said as Mickey hit another forehand return down the line past Tom.

“He’ll probably poach on you too, so be ready to hit it down the line behind him like you did the last time,” Mickey told her as Susie stepped to the line to serve to Sheri.

“Way-to-go Sheri, I think you want my cock just as much as I want your hot little pussy.” Mickey grinned.

“You just wish you had a cock I yearned for Mickey.” Sheri teased as she shook her unbound titties as he got ready to receive Susie’s weak serve.

“Good shot, Mickey.” Sheri grinned as he hit his return right at the feet of Susie Burton.

“Game West-South. West-South leads three games to love in the third set.” Coach Drummond said. He was worried now that these two upstarts were going to actually win this set.

“New deal Mickey, if you win your serve with a love game, I’ll give you that hand job.” Sheri smiled.

“Make it a blow-job and I’ll not only win a love game, I’ll hit all aces.”

“You’re bragging now buster ... but you got a deal and I’ll gladly pay up too if you can hit four aces in a row.”

“If I hit eight aces in a row, will I get two pieces of pussy?” Mickey laughed at himself now.

“Do it and you get to fuck me naked twice.” They were both having fun now.

“Game West-South, West-South leads four games to love.

“Wow, you did it Mickey. Four more aces in a row - next service and you get my pussy.”

“I’ll hit all aces the rest of the match and we’ll win, if you’ll go steady with me.” Mickey was going for broke now and was willing to go all out to make it happen.

“Do it Mickey and I’ll go steady and give you all the pussy you can handle.” Sheri grinned and shook her sexy ass at him as they started the fifth game of the set.

“Game West-South. West-South leads five games to love in the third set. Down two sets to love.” Coach Drummond was really worried now, but then he was glad he still had the fire to coach younger players like these two up and coming juniors.


“Game, set and match. Three sets to two. I must say Mr. West and Miss South, you both sure can turn your game around when you pay attention to my coaching,” Coach Drummond said.

“Thank you Coach, we appreciate all your helpful tips and we sure hope we can make your A-team this year,” Sheri said as she smiled at Mickey and licked her lips.


“Do you have any more of the power drink Casey. If that was what made us play like that I want a big jug of it.” Mickey asked Casey when they were packing their bags at the end of the match.

“You won’t need any more, both of you will be this good from now on, and the growth spurts I mentioned will be in full bloom in another hour I’d say, maybe sooner.”

“So my boobs will actually be bigger?” Sheri asked hopefully.

“Yes by at least two more sizes and Mickey’s cock will be close to nine inches long by then too.”

“Damn Casey, you ought to patent that stuff and sell it, if it’s that good,” Mickey said.

“I am. It will be called Clitorade Plus and Top-Jock Plus when it hits the market. For now, I’m going to ask the two of you to keep this between us or I’ll come back and make you into the snotty little kids you were.”

“You got it Casey. I got me a new girlfriend and she’s a beauty too, I’d never mess that up.”

“Me either Casey, I’m on top of the world and I never want to go back.” Sheri hugged her big titties to Casey and Mickey shook his hand.


“Hi Mom, boy have I ever got great news. I’m going to need your help too with some legal stuff,” Casey said as he walked in the kitchen where his Mom was cooking.

“Casey, I hope you haven’t gotten into trouble with your late night rambling into the criminal elements,” Carol Casinger said as she hugged her handsome young son to her big titties.

“No Mom, I’ve developed the power drink that’s going to make us rich and the school as well, when we get our patents on it. I need you to get us incorporated so we can start bottling this drink.”

“Are you serious? You’ve tried this out and it really works?”

“Yes Mom. I have two formulations now ... one for the males, one for the females and they work fantastic. I want to make one more slight adjustment to both of them but I’ll do that now.”

“If they work so good, why do you need to make changes before you even sell them?”

“As they stand now, one dose will be all a young person needs. I want to tweak both formula’s so that a person will need to drink a bottle once a week to keep his or her changes. More sales that way.” Casey smiled.

“You are always changing and making new formulas. I’ll get your Dad’s attorney to start on incorporation papers tomorrow. We’ll need a name or maybe more than one name if I know you. Then I’ll get him to file for a patent on your formula’s.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.