The Binding Rings - Cover

The Binding Rings

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 24

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

As Jason walked up to the entrance of his house he couldn’t work out if he was disappointed or not.

It was frustrating that his evening with Emma had ended so abruptly - right when he was actually getting somewhere as well! But at the same time, he was oddly happy that things were progressing with her. It was strange to think that even with all the sex he was getting at home, he still found his burgeoning relationship with Emma exciting. He had idly wondered before if his suddenly getting access to all that he desired had numbed him somewhat to the excitement of a normal relationship. It now looked like that wasn’t the case, and Jason was relieved to find it so.

Jason entered his house to find his mother, aunt, and teacher all waiting for him in the living room. His mother was sitting in the centre of the couch and had plastered a warm and welcoming smile on her face as soon as she had seen him. Sarah was sitting to the right of his mother; his aunt was slumped down on the couch and Jason noted that she seemed to be trying to keep her head-height below that of her sister. Karla was seated to the right of his mother and looked to be quite comfortable - as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on at all. It looked like his command to her that everything that went on in the house was normal had taken effect quite well; her hands were rested upon her knees, and she seemed content and happy to be sitting next to his mother and aunt while waiting for him to arrive home from his date.

Jason wondered what they had been talking about - or if they had been talking at all. His mother and aunt were still clothed for once - even if it wasn’t exactly appropriate for company. Sarah had a tiny skirt and tank-top on, while Helen was wearing an extremely low cut dress. From how easily he could see their erect nipples through their tops, Jason could tell that they weren’t wearing any underwear.

Karla had a dress on as well, but it was more reserved than what the other two women were wearing. Which wasn’t to say that it didn’t look amazing on her though; it was a figure-hugging, light blue dress that went down all the way to her calves. His teacher looked elegant and lovely - Jason had never seen her dressed this way before - and he was struck anew by how gorgeous she was.

“Wow.” Jason said, smiling his appreciation to Karla. “You look incredible.”

“Thank you, Jason.” Karla said, a pleased little half-smile gracing her lips.

“She does, doesn’t she.” Helen said after a brief pause. Her brow had furrowed ever so slightly as her son paid his teacher a compliment before even deigning to notice anyone else in the room.

“You look fantastic as well.” Jason said, smiling in apology. “You both do - you always do.”

“Thank you, sweetie.” Helen said, relaxing and giving him a smile filled with pleasure. Her younger sister flushed, giving him a hesitant smile as well.

Jason had been watching Karla during this interaction - even though she was no longer discomfited by the interactions of the people in the house, a slightly quizzical expression flashed onto her face. It soon faded, but Jason was interested that it had appeared there at all. He had never explicitly told Karla - or shown for that matter - how things stood between himself and his family; just that everything was normal. So far she was taking things in her stride, but it would be good to know what was too far and what wasn’t.

Jason was feeling a bit strange - almost like he was restless but that wasn’t exactly it. On some level, he knew that he had lately been acting far differently from how he would ever have conceived himself to; starting with his treatment of his aunt Sarah and escalating from there. Even in his wildest fantasies he would never have thought of controlling his mother and aunt in the way he had been doing - forcing them to have sex with each other for his own enjoyment. At least, before he had found the Rings he had never thought of it.

He had progressed from almost just being along for the ride; letting the women take the lead and instigating things - even if they had been acting according to the Binding attributes that had been placed upon them - to taking charge in truth. Even so, Jason knew he still hadn’t fully taken his place at the top of the food chain in his house - his mother’s actions and attitudes to ‘what was best’ for him was indicative of that. He had been letting it slide because ... well, she was his mother. There was an element of guilt to take into account as well - he had changed her, taken advantage of her.

Used her.

Whether or not he had intended to do that to her from beginning was moot.

He had to start facing facts - he owned them.

A shiver of excitement ran through him at the thought. It was just so ... wrong.

It was also deeply arousing.

Jason already considered Sarah to be a toy for him to enjoy. He might have already got her pregnant for god’s sake - there was only a certain level of of morality he could in good conscious claim for himself. He knew he could easily crush his mother’s behavior - stop her from ever challenging him again. Except ... he liked taking charge - putting his foot down and stopping her in her tracks. He liked having his gorgeous mother and aunt available for him whenever he wanted.

And Jason liked punishing her - playing both his mother and aunt off of each other. He understood where that might come from in regards to Sarah, but wasn’t quite so sure about the origins of his desire to do it to his mother.

He still felt a bit weird to admit it to himself - but just the memory of what he had been doing with them excited him. He didn’t want to change everything. Not just yet.

With those thoughts in mind - coupled with his frustration at having his time with Emma interrupted so early - Jason decided he might as well just enjoy himself. At the same time, he could find out how Karla was going to react to how things were without any further use of the Obedience attribute. If possible he didn’t want to change her personality any further.

Jason walked over to the end of the couch where Sarah sat slumped down in the cushions. He reached down and cupped her chin, holding her firmly and tilting her head upwards callously. He turned her face from side to side as if he was inspecting her.

“Has she been good today?” Jason asked as an aside to his mother. He heard a sharp indrawn breath from Karla but she didn’t say anything.

“Oh, depends on what you mean by good.” Helen said, giving her son a crooked smile. “There’s always room for improvement after all.”

“That’s true.” Jason said softly. Even though he was in control he could feel his heart thumping wildly in his chest. This was the first really time he had interacted with his mother and aunt in front of someone else. “We might have to do something about that.”

Sarah whimpered and Jason felt her try to pull away from him but was unable to escape his grip. His aunt’s eyes were wide and fearful and her pupils were dilated to the point where her iris’s looked black. Her bottom lip was trembling and she appeared to hang down from his grip on her chin. Even when so obviously filled with trepidation, Jason could also see the tell-tale signs of excitement on her face.

He leant down and kissed her hard - pressing his mouth to hers with bruising force. Sarah mewled against her nephews lips, opening her mouth and allowing him to slip his tongue in. Jason reached down with his free hand and placed it on her right breast - hefting and groping her tit roughly through the thin cotton of her top. He found Sarah’s nipple - hardened with arousal at his treatment of her - and gripped it between his thumb and finger through her tank top; squeezing it callously hard.

Jason ignored the muffled squeal from his aunt and opened one eye so that he could see the other two women on the couch. Helen was looking on with interest - an approving expression on her face at how her son was treating her little sister; she had determined that this was what he wanted of Sarah and therefore would support him without question. Jason just caught the tail end of Karla’s reaction to what he was doing - he could see the pure shock on her face at what was happening in front of her fade away - puzzlement giving way to acceptance. In the throes of his perverse wish-fulfilment, Jason suddenly wished he hadn’t told his teacher that everything that went on in his house was normal.

He would have liked to shock her further.

Jason moved over to his mother, leaving Sarah in the lurch. He stopped right in front of her - for now ignoring Karla just to his left. He placed a hand on top of his mother’s head and caressed her fondly - twining his fingers into her soft hair.

“Do you think she needs more of what you did to her last night?” Jason asked his mother with a grin.

“Maybe.” Helen said, her smile faltering slightly. While she had done what he had asked her - and taken the initiative in some ways as well - It didn’t mean that she had enjoyed doing it.

“I’m sure you and I could come up with something.” Jason said, trailing his hand along her soft cheek. He ignored Sarah’s sharp gasp at what they were implying.

“I love it when you take charge, Jason.” His mother said hoarsely. “It’s so right.”

Jason caressed the side of her face, taking a step closer. Helen leant forward, her breath beginning to quicken as she got closer to his crotch.

“You do?” He asked softly.

“Yes.” Helen hissed out. She eyes were focused on the obviously hard bulge right in front of her face.

Karla was watching it all play out with wide-eyes; looking from Jason to his mother and then back again. He was moving faster than the vague command he had given her could keep up and he found it exciting. Jason grabbed a handful of his mother’s hair - gripping it tightly in his fist. Helen bit her lip and swayed forward even closer to his crotch.

“Jason...” Helen moaned softly. She put her hands on his upper thighs; digging her nails into his legs through his pants.

Jason reached down with his other hand and twitched her low-cut dress open to one side, spilling a large breast out into the open. Karla gasped audibly - he was performing for her benefit now. Jason gripped the soft flesh of his mother’s bare breast and fondled it while looking down into her face. Helen was panting and flushed - she was staring fixedly at the outline of his cock through his pants.

Keeping them off balance, Jason carefully tucked his mother’s breast back into her dress and then patted her cheek fondly before leaning down and kissing her. He intended it to be a quick kiss, but he was unprepared for how passionately she kissed him back - being at turns both pliant and eager - enfolding his lips with hers and flicking her tongue against his own. Her hands slid higher up on his thighs - grazing just outside of the bulge in his pants. Jason put his hands on his mother’s shoulders and pushed her gently back away from him as he broke their kiss.

His mother’s beautiful face was screwed up in disappointment and he smiled to himself at how easily he could play her when he tried. Jason decided to take advantage for once of how much she wanted to please and make him happy; instead of always being at odds with her, he could use her in a more proactive way. He met his mother’s eyes and then flashed his gaze quickly over towards his teacher sitting next to her - quirking his mouth upwards in a meaning-laden smile.

Helen’s eyes tightened in realisation, and gave her son another crooked smile to let him know she understood. She reached over and placed her hand on the younger woman’s knee - looking up her son to gauge his reaction. She smiled at him when he saw him giver her a small nod.

“Your teacher is so lovely, Jason.” Helen said, licking her lips suggestively. “I’m looking forward to getting to know her better.”

She slid her hand a little higher on her leg, making Karla look a little panicked at what was happening.

Jason rubbed the front of his pants, his cock achingly hard.

“Jason.” Karla said in a small voice. She looked at him beseechingly. Jason was entranced as he looked at her discomfort as his mother fondled her upper leg. To his irritation though, the look soon faded from her face - changing into a hesitant smile. She actually placed her own hand companionably on top of his mother’s.

“Karla. Forget what I told you about everything being fine and normal in this house.” Jason wasn’t sure it would work. He didn’t really think about the reasons of what he was doing. He certainly didn’t want to torment his teacher unnecessarily or make her unhappy - but he wanted to see where this was going. He wanted to see the look of confusion and worry on her lovely face. He wanted this feeling of control to continue - this powerful feeling that was exciting him so much. He had tasted it with Sarah, and to a lesser extent with his mother. But he had bound them far more tightly with the Rings than he had with Karla - he knew she would still go along with anything he wanted, but more of her unaltered personality was still intact. He wanted to see her react how she would if this was happening to her normally.

Jason was watching Karla carefully as he gave her the order. He hadn’t bound her with Obedience strongly as yet, and the initial command hadn’t been firmly in place yet either. His teachers’s eyes grew very wide and then went unfocused - he could see the muscles around her eyes twitching and spasming. He knew the moment she came back to herself because she looked down at his mother’s hand resting high upon her thigh and immediately tried to shrink away from it. If Jason had been the one touching her so familiarly she would have been fine - but having a strange woman touching her must have been a shock. Even Sarah had baulked at the thought of being sexual with her older sister, and that was after he had broken his aunt so much that the thought of being impregnated by him aroused her.

Jason could do the same as he had with his mother and aunt - he could order Karla to do what he wished - but that defeated the point of what he wanted. He wanted to watch his mother interact with the younger woman - with the only driving force being Helen’s desire to please her son. That desire alone had been enough for Helen to be an active participant in the potential incestuous pregnancy between her little sister and her son. What else could it lead to?

It was more than time enough to harness his mother for his own ends instead of constantly being at odds with her.

Jason knew from experience that even without clear direction, Karla would still take cues from him - so he was careful to give her nothing to go on. The further along he went with the Binding of his teacher the more comfortable she would be with everything - he might not be able to enjoy this kind of situation again, so he figured he may as well enjoy it now while he could.

Out of the blue, the name of Karla’s Binding flashed into his mind; the Submissive. His teacher was graceful, elegant, gorgeous, and confident. Her fine-featured face with her pale skin and white-gold hair sometimes made her look other-worldly; the sudden thought of her whimpering and submitting to others made his breath catch in his throat.

“Karla.” Jason said, his voice hoarse. He wanted to pull her to him tightly; kiss her, and have his hands on her body - but he restrained himself. He didn’t want to ruin his show. “No matter what you think or feel you must submit to what my mother Helen wants. She is dominant to you.”

This was the most intricate usage of the Obedience attribute that Jason had ever attempted, and if he was honest with himself he had no idea if it would work. He was just so done with planning - with worrying so much. These women were his, and he was going to enjoy them the way he wanted.

This time Karla’s eyes actually rolled backwards in her head and the breath hissed out between her teeth. When she came back to herself, she blinked her eyes in confusion; looking from Jason to his mother and back while a shiver ran through her body.

“Oh, honey.” Helen purred, giving her son a smouldering look. “That’s so sweet of you.”

Jason smiled at his mother but didn’t say anything. It occurred to him that his command to Karla might have affected her as well - she was also under the Binding of Obedience after all - but he didn’t dwell on it. He wanted to see what she would do.

Helen slid her hand an inch higher on Karla’s leg; this time pulling the dress along with her and exposing more of the younger woman’s thigh. His mother was watching Jason intently while she did this - trying to gauge his reaction. When he licked his lips at the interaction, Helen smiled in satisfaction before turning her attention more fully to Karla.

“Uh, Jason?” Karla said hesitantly, looking up at him. The closest Jason could describe her expression was that she looked lost. She wasn’t sure what was going on and couldn’t find any solid ground to stand on. “Are you -”

“Quiet.” Helen said, reaching out and tapping Karla lightly on the jaw with one finger. Karla’s mouth clicked shut immediately and her face flushed red with embarrassment; she looked both surprised and confused. “You speak to me. Not him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.