The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Hoot drove back by Mr. Michael’s house and saw Mr. Michaels old beat-up truck sitting in the yard, pulled into his drive and revved his engine.

He was standing by the front bumper when Mr. Michaels came out with a big smile on his face.

“Hoot, your Dad got’er done didn’t he? That thing looks like a brand new show car to me.”

“Thanks Mr. Michaels. I hope you like the way she turned out. C’mon and let’s take a ride down the road, I’ll show you how she performs.”

“Let’s go Hoot. I’m as excited as you are about this. Your Dad oughta start doing this for the real money instead of a backyard hobby.”

“I’ve told him the same thing, but he says he likes to do it at his own pace and not have to meet any deadlines.”

“Let her rip, Hoot,” Mr. Michaels said as soon as they were strapped in, sitting on the pavement headed back down the long stretch toward town.

Hoot popped the clutch, as he floored the gas pedal. The three, two-barrel carburetors instantly dropped a throat full of gasoline into the intake manifold ... The little Plymouth’s front wheels came off the ground as it launched itself from dead 0 to 100 in a matter of a seconds.

“Woo-hoo, Hoot, this is something else here ... boy. I love it. Sure wish Ma coulda been here to see this little girl dance ... she’d a loved it too.

“She always thought the little coupe was the fastest thing on the road anyway.

“Hell, she’s the one who threw that rod in that little six, winding it out down this very road when it was first paved. The second time she threw a rod in that little six cylinder engine I just bought that old truck and parked this little girl. Ma was going to get herself killed if I didn’t.”

Mr. Michaels was happy he’d let Hoot have the car, and just as proud that Hoot came back to show him what she’d do. He never said a thing about the skimpy little white panties he saw down beside the seat.

‘Hell, me’n Ma used to go courtin’ in a mule and wagon. The mules walked along and we’d fuck like wild rabbits in the wagon bed. I know times have changed, but kids still like to fuck. I smelled it all over K. D. when she was here, but she looked so happy and Hoot was goo-goo eyed at her.’

“What do you think, Mr. Michaels?” Hoot was asking, as they pulled back into the driveway.

“Sorry Hoot, I was reminiscing. Riding in this little coupe brought back some powerful memories about when I was your age. Have you heard from K. D.?”

“No Sir, I’ve sent her three post cards, and not a word. I sure hope she’s OK, and not mad at me about anything.”

“Hoot, that little granddaughter of mine loves you so much that you scared her. She wrote me a long letter all about you and her. She wants to marry you one day, but she’s afraid if she bothers you about it, you won’t have a normal, regular time growing up. I’m telling you, Hoot McCoy, she’s head over heels in love with you. She’d walk all the way back today, if you asked her to.”

“Really Mr. Michaels? I’ll write her again and tell her how much I want her to marry me when I get an education, and a good job. I want us to be happy and have a house full of boys and girls just like she does.”

“Hoot I got a little over five hundred acres of land here. I rent most of it out now and raise hay on the rest of it for the horse market. I got it in my will that K. D. gets every bit of it and all my savings and all my ownings. You and her’ll never have to worry about making a living. I’ve make sure of that. Her Mom and Dad make millions every year and they already have her education money set aside ... and K. D. will be sole heir to their estate. She didn’t tell you anything about that.

“It embarrassed her for you to see her get in that limo and leave. She didn’t want you to think she was a spoiled little rich kid. She’s kinda like my wife was ... she never let on that we had money.”

“Gosh Mr. Michaels, I really appreciate you telling me this, but it doesn’t change how I feel about K. D. I fell in love with her because she was so sweet and she’s the perfect girl for me.”

“I know Hoot, I saw it happening as soon as you and her first laid eyes on each other. I just hope I’m around a few more years to see it all happen ... then I can go on to see Ma and tell her all about it,” Mr. Michaels said ... He and Hoot both wiped their eyes and got out.

“You’ll be here ... and I’ll make you proud of me too, Mr. Michaels.”

“Hoot, I’m as proud of you now, as if you were already my granddaughter’s husband. You’re one of a kind, Hoot McCoy. Now get out of here, and let an old man have some peace, without all these loud hotrods popping off their pipes in my yard.” Both of them laughed, and Hoot hugged the man.

“Mr. Michaels, I got a question before I go, about your neighbors up on the side of the mountain there.”

“You mean the Collins?”

“Yes Sir.”

“They’re a fine family of folks Hoot. They got some land up there, and the old woman had a baby in her old age, and she’s left to raise her alone now. I see the girl walking by here a lot ... a right nice looking girl with long red hair and long legs. Why do you ask, Hoot?”

“I met her today and saw an old Chevy pickup there on their property that I bought for $50.00 for my Dad to fix up for Little Tom Meacham. I really like Ruby ... she’s a good girl, but she’s a loner, and I’m going to try and help her get a part-time job. She wants to get an education and be a nurse. I sure hope she makes it. I told her it would be hard and take about four years at least.”

“I’ll stop in and see her Ma in the next day or so and see how they’re doing, Hoot. I need to be more neighborly I reckon.”

“Mr. Michaels, I reckon I’ll be getting on back. Sure was good to see you again. I’ll be back this way in a day or two ... we have to haul that old truck down the mountain to Dad’s shop, so I’ll be seeing you.”

“See ya Hoot, tell your Mom and Dad I said hi.”


Hoot made it back to town in short order ... the first thing he did, was stop by the leather shop to see Sharon and her parents.

“Hello Ms. Robinson – Mr. Robinson. I haven’t been by in a while with school going on and stuff. I just wanted to stop and say Hi to all y’all.”

“Hey Hoot, gosh you just missed Sharon by a few minutes. She had to run to the bank and do some more errands. We just been so busy we don’t seem to have any time to get things done around here,” Ms. Robinson said as she continued working on the patterns she had in front of her.

“Well, that’s one reason I stopped by and I hope you folks don’t think I’m butting in ... But I know a young girl who’s in school and she can sew really good on her Ma’s sewing machine. I was wondering if y’all ever had any thought about hiring a part-time helper ... like a school girl.”

“Hoot McCoy, you never stop amazing me. I was just fussing at Albert that we needed someone to come in a few hours a day and on Saturdays, to help with all this. Besides, Sharon’s going to be entering two beauty contests, soon.” Ms. Robinson said.

“Tell your friend to come by tomorrow. Sharon will be here and we’ll talk to her ... we may just have some work for her.” Mr. Robinson said.

“I’ll sure do that, and thanks a bunch. Tell Sharon I said hi and I’ll see her tomorrow.”

“See ya. Hoot. Thanks for thinking of us for one of your friends a part-time job too. We know she’ll be a good one if you recommend her.,” Ms. Robinson said as Hoot went out the door smiling.

Hoot was proud that he’d stopped. He hated that he had missed Sharon though ... She’s one beautiful woman, and he could never get enough of looking at her, bare ass naked, or with clothes on.

He went to see his Dad and tell him about the old truck he had found, exactly where he said it was. They needed to decide if they were going to tell Little Tom, or wait. Knowing his Dad and Big Tom Meacham, they’ll want to wait and spring it on him when they got it drivable.

Hoot’s Dad was as tickled as Hoot was, he did remember right where he’d seen that truck and they’d get it home and start on it next week.

“I’ll get with Big Tom, tomorrow while you and Little Tom’s in school. He can go with us up there to bring it back. We’ll let him decide just how much he wants to put into it.

“I can save them some serious money with a complete chassis from the salvage yard like we did your little Plymouth. We’ll still have to build an engine though.”

Hoot was happy once again to see his Dad inspired about building another hotrod.

Hoot took a shower, ate a snack with his Mom and Dad and went to his room to study before his sisters came home.

‘I sure got some good looking sisters.’

Hoot loves history and he found a whole chapter in his history book about the Great Smoky Mountains. He read it and lay thinking about all he had read and all the people that must have lived and traveled through here in the past...

Hoot woke up with someone sucking his cock and a titty poking his lips. Hoot loves his sisters and he loves the way they love him even better.

They three were up until 11:00 getting caught up on their bedroom activities and Hoot just loves the bare-ass naked pussies his sisters are sporting.

‘I know Little Tom will too, when we go to the drive-in Saturday night.’

Hoot, Joli, Arli, Chrissy and Juri were piling out of the little coupe like clowns at a circus when bus no. 29 rumbled to a stop on the school parking lot.

Arli and Joli waved at Ruby as they walked over to meet each other. They introduced her to Juri and Chrissy then stood talking before classes.

Hoot pulled Ruby aside and told her he wanted to take her home this afternoon after she meet his parents, and some more friends of his.

She was thrilled that he was going to take her home.

“You sure look good today. I love that skirt on you. It makes your long legs look even longer and I know I’m going to have to peek under that skirt when we get off by ourselves” Hoot whispered.

“Hush, I already got wet when I saw you this morning. How in the world can you stand all those girls in short skirts in the car with you, yet want to see under mine?”

“I like red headed pussy.”

“I got freckles on my pussy too, Hoot.”

“I know. I saw them, but now I want to count them.”

“Crazy.”

“Sexy.”

“See you later, I got to run. See you sisters, see you Juri, Chrissy, love you.”

“Bye, Hoot” they all chorused.

Hoot was the first one to his car after school let out. He was waiting for his sisters ... and Juri, Chrissy and Ruby to come out.

Just as he looked up to see an old beat up pickup drive by and someone wave, the girls arrived.

They piled into his little two-seater, with skirts up aplenty. He drove over to Juri’s house first. Joli, Arli, Juri and Chrissy were going to watch Mandy and Nat’s cheerleader practice as soon as they put their books up. They hugged Ruby, and told her to make plans to have a sleepover at Hoot’s.

“Y’all will have to come out to the country too one day and we’ll go exploring in the hills, even look in some caves too.”

This brought instant OK’s and Yeah’s from all of them, and Hoot took Ruby to meet his Mom and Dad.

He’d told his Dad about meeting her and her Ma yesterday and buying the old truck for $50.00 from Ruby’s Ma. The Reverend McCoy and Alice, were used to Hoot bringing all his friends to meet them. They love the way he makes friends no matter where he goes.

They loved this new girl as soon as they saw her. Tall, long legged like a young colt, bright red hair, and a smile that lights the room.

Ruby just absolutely loved Hoot’s Mom and Dad. She felt so at home with them and told them all about her and her Ma living in the country and walking to town in the summer.

Hoot’s Mom and Dad hugged her and told Ruby she was welcome any time whether Hoot was home or not. Just stop by and bring her Ma too, when she came to town.

Hoot took Ruby to meet the Robinsons. Sharon was there looking radiant like always.

Ruby and Sharon became instant friends and Ms. and Mr. Robinson hired her within ten minutes of the time she started telling them about her dreams of becoming a nurse and taking care of her Ma and others who couldn’t care for themselves.

Sharon took Ruby up to see her apartment and some of her clothes her Mom had made for her to wear at the different pageants.

They stayed a long time then came down smiling, making plans for Ruby to make Sharon a couple of new dresses.

Hoot and Ruby were out of town headed home, when he pulled over in a wide spot and kissed her while she was still talking about meeting his Mom and Dad and all his friends. She stopped talking and tried to get her tongue down his throat.

“Get out,” Hoot said.

“Why Hoot? What did I do?”

“Nothing, you’re going to drive home while I raise your skirt – pull your panties off and finger-fuck your red headed pussy all the way. You can drive slow or fast, the choice is yours, but if you stop, I stop.”

Ruby crawled over Hoot and told him to pull her panties off as she raised her butt off the seat.

“Now, when you get me all wet, I want to stop at the bus turn-a-round up on the mountain and I want you to suck my pussy and make me cum ... I can’t wait until Friday.”

“I can do that.”

Ruby had watched Hoot shift the four speed and it was a lot like her Ma’s old truck. She got 1st gear and took off like she was in a race.

She ran through the gears like a woman stock-car driver and Hoot smiled as she sat there with a determined look on her face.

She slowed down.

“Hoot, my pussy is waiting on that finger to be inside it. You don’t have to worry about a hymen. I busted that last year when I fell at the creek on a damn stick, shit that liked to have killed me.”

“Well, ‘come here little pussy’, let me kiss it and make it better.”

“You better kiss it, Hoot McCoy or I’ll whip your ass,” she said as she drove into the wide turnaround the school bus used and parked.

“PLEASE?” She cried out.

“Turn around and spread your long legs. Don’t thrash me with them either. I’m going to suck your pussy.”

“Suck me Hoot.”

Hoot did suck and lick her pussy and sent little sparks into her with his tongue.

Hoot knew what really turned her on, he slipped a finger into her wet pussy and got it all slippery, then he stuck the finger up to his second knuckle. Ruby screamed and jerked her sexy butt hard against his finger, wanting more.

While he was as deep as he could get inside her like this, Hoot sent rapid fire machine gun bursts of electric charges into her pussy. He felt the popping of sparks inside her and she nearly kicked him in the face as her legs went out of control.

Hoot leaned close to her belly, straining his neck until he reached her titties. He grabbed a nipple in his lips and sucked, striking her nipple with such force she felt the jolts run through her nipple and across to her other titty to spark back at Hoot’s ear.

Ruby fainted cold as a wedge when her orgasm hit her like a sledge hammer.

She woke up to feel Hoot still had his finger in her. Hoot hit her with another charge, and she fainted again from the pleasure flying through her body.

Ruby slowly woke up again and smiled at Hoot.

“I love your fucking MOJO, Hoot McCoy. I got two orgasms didn’t I?”

“You sure did. I think I heard some rocks falling too when you started shaking.”

“No you didn’t.”

“Hoot?”

“Yeahhh,”

“Can you make me feel like that when you put your cock in my pussy?”

“Yeahhh.”

“Good – I want that too.”

Hoot went in to see her Ma again. Ruby wanted Hoot to be there when she told her ma about the part-time job that she was starting tomorrow.

“Ruby, I see you are dead set on makin it aren’t you, Baby? I reckon I’m just as proud of you as when you were born, Girl.” Her Ma told her and they hugged.

‘Hoot, you going to keep coming up here and sniffin around my girl’s butt?”

“Yes Ma’am, that is until you take a rifle to me, I am.”

“Good, just you be gentle with my girl, treat her right and be sure to use protection. You hear me?”

“Yes, Ma’am. I keep plenty around, in case I get lucky.”

“Lucky, hell ... Boy, I bet you have to keep them girls beat off you with a stick.” Ms. Collins cackled at her remark.

“I do like the tall pretty ones, like Ruby, I don’t run them off.”

“Get outta here, Hoot McCoy and go rest up for my girl and your date, you know us mountain girls are wild and untamed don’t you?”

“I’ve always heard that. I reckon I’m about to find out, huh?”

“I reckon you are, Boy. You know, I really like you ... You got spunk, Hoot McCoy!”

“I like you too. But I got to tell you ... there’s just not room in my car, for three tomorrow night.”

“Git your sexy ass out of my house! My soap opry is coming on.”

“Yes Ma’am. See y’all tomorrow.”

Hoot headed back to town ... smiling to himself.


“Ruby.”

“Yeah, Ma?”

“I know you and Hoot ain’t got no notions of love and marriage, but I sure am glad that you took up friends with him. You learn from that boy, and don’t you ever, ever, ever, give up on being somebody your own self ... You hear me?”

“I know, Ma and I’m more determined than ever now. I’ll be taking the truck to school and working three and a half hours each school day, and all day on Saturday ... will you be alright?”

“I’m doing good, Ruby. You just go out there in that big old world down yonder, and make a place for yourself. I’ll be fine and you can nurse me when I git old and grouchy.”

“I better hurry then, Ma.”

“Go read and study Ruby ... I’m missing my stories.”

“Thanks, Ma.”


The next morning at 9:30 in the school board meeting room of Stump City High School, an older gentleman walked in, and was greeted by the receptionist.

“Good morning Sir. The meeting you requested with the Superintendent, Principal, and high school guidance counselor has been arranged and will begin as soon as you enter that door, they’re all waiting for you.”

“Thank you, Ma’am.”

“Good morning sir, we’ve all agreed to your terms for setting up a scholarship fund anonymously and we’re willing to proceed.” Superintendent Carmichael said.

“Well, I went to my attorney to have the legal papers all drawn up, they’ll be ready to sign this next Monday. I’m going to have the funds available to give one boy, and one girl – who is otherwise unable to get a college education – a scholarship each year for the next twenty five years if my conditions are met first ... and they are simple...

“I want the first scholarships to be given this December. Both will be a fully paid four year scholarship, just like I told you yesterday, to any college in the State of Tennessee th student chooses...

“I want the guidance counselor sitting here, to make sure that the winners each year have been prepared and have taken courses to achieve the degree they desire...

“I have the names of the first two recipient’s here on this piece of paper. I don’t want the names leaked out before the awards are given on the last day of school before Christmas break each year and I don’t want my name leaked out ... ever...

“After this year, it will be the responsibility of the three of you, or any successors to your positions, to make the choice for the awards from the senior class only...

“This year will be the only exception to the seniors only awards...

“If these conditions are ever compromised, it will be in the legal papers of the trust fund that all the agreements will be voided and the person that leaks this out will bear the responsibility for the trust to being closed permanently...

Are we all in agreement on this?”

“Yes Sir and we’ll adhere to your requests and take an oath of secrecy on it.”

“Good, my attorney will be here Monday morning at 9:30 with the Trust Papers stating what I just told you and I expect all your signatures to be on it. Mine will be there when he gets here, so I have no further business here in the school. I wish you success and I look forward to reading in the paper each December when the winners are announced.”

“Thank you sir, and may God bless you. This will help some needy students get the education they deserve and will, hopefully, make more benefactors step up also.”

The man walked out of the meeting, put his beat-up old cap on his head and walked to his beat-up old pickup ... and drove off.


When school was out that afternoon, Hoot hollered at Ruby and told her he would see her shortly, and dumped his load into the little hotrod. His sisters, along with Juri and Chrissy, were going to stay after school for the Junior High football game, then stay for the Senior High game as well. Juri’s Mom was going to be there, and bring them home after the game.

Hoot missed them when they weren’t around, but then he thought of his date with Ruby and smiled.

Ruby was going to work until 5:00 today, then get home in time to get ready for her date with Hoot.

When she was ready to go home for the day, Sharon asked her to walk up to her apartment for just a minute.

Sharon handed her a small package with red cellophane paper on it and a red bow.

“I want you to wear these for Hoot ... he will love them and I’ll think of you tonight. Have a great time. He is absolutely the perfect boy for your first date, Ruby.” Sharon kissed her cheek and they looked at each other, then kissed lightly on their lips ... then kissed again.

“Get out of here and have the best time ever with the best stud ever.”

“You really know him, don’t you? And you’re giving me a gift to wear ... telling me to have a great time.”

“Yes. You’ll see too, Hoot is a special friend to everyone. I’m sure you’re beginning to see some of it already. Enjoy your date and give me all the sexy details Monday.”

“I will, and I want to hear more about your time with him ... Will you tell me?”

“I will, if you’re sure.”

“I’m sure and I want you to kiss me again.”

“We’ll kiss one day when we’re both with Hoot.”

“I will be waiting for that day.”

“Go to him now, Ruby.”

“Bye, and thanks Sharon I hope this is some naughty underwear.”

“It is.”

“I was just kidding.”

“Go Ruby, your knight awaits.”

They hugged again and Ruby ran down the steps two at a time to drive her Ma’s old truck like it was Hoot’s hotrod all the way home.

She took a hot bath and shaved her legs, then she shaved a little higher and a little higher and grinned as she shaved all of it off.

Ruby dressed in a white pullover, a light blue miniskirt with blue socks and white sneakers. She had on her scandalous blue panties and bra that Sharon had given her.

‘I feel as sexy as Hoot says I am.’

“Ruby, you look so good dressed up like that, you should wear dresses more often Girl. I love those blue panties too ... and the boys will like them, too.” Her Ma said, pleased that finally her shy daughter was going to become a woman.

“Ma, can you really see them?”

“Well, I knew what color they are.”

“Should I change?”

“Do you feel sexy?”

“YESSSS,”

“Then wear’em and let’em shine!”

“Ma!” Ruby laughed and her Ma did too.

“I hear that thunder-wagon coming after my Baby Girl. You two have a good time and I’ll see you in the morning.” Her Ma kissed her cheek as Hoot knocked on the door.

“My Lord, he’s actually coming to the door to get you ... Ain’t he just the gentleman.”

“Hello, Ms. Collins ... Wow, I didn’t know you had company. Is Ruby ready for our date?”

“Hoot McCoy, you know you recognize me ... stop teasing.”

“Wow, it is you, Ruby.

“Ms. Collins, I may keep her out a little late, as good as she looks.”

“Hoot you and Ruby go have a good time. I’ll see you tomorrow when you come get that ol’ piece of shit truck, now get outta here. You’re in my way, and I can’t see the TV.” She said as she thumbed through her TV Guide.

“Night, Ms. Collins.”

“Night, Hoot.”

“Hoot, I’m so excited I may have to stop and pee on the way to town.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.