The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

They swam to the sandy shore and stood up when they felt bottom, walking out of the water grinning and laughing as if they were long time friends.

Hoot looked over at her, saw her long wet pony tail as the water dripped off, he looked at her perfect little fifteen year old titties. They stood proud and erect, almost pointing upwards with their little rose colored nipples swollen and crinkled from the water.

K. D. looked at Hoot and she saw the bulge now of his semi erect dick. She looked at his slim muscular chest and his skin seemed to gleam in the sunlight and the water was dripping from the thin strip of hair that ran to his belly button above his swim trunks.

K. D. looked at Hoot’s butt, covered in the black, skin tight swim trunks and she felt feelings that she didn’t even understand in her young body.

Hoot still had her swim top in his mouth as she turned to look at him and reached up her arms for another hug.

“You look like the old Tarzan movies, Hoot as you stand there with your bare naked chest and my bikini top in your mouth.

Hoot smiled around the strings of her top and made a growling sound in his chest.

He grabbed her, as a wonderful, spine tingling, titty shocking, pussy grabbing spurt of electric current ran through their bodies and aroused their sexual feelings.

“Can I see it, Hoot?”

“Can I see you?”

“YESssss, I want you to see me Hoot, I feel so excited and naughty and alive.”

“I want you to see me too, K. D. are you a virgin?”

“Yes, but not for long the way I feel right now and the way your dick is pushing against my belly,” she grabbing a handful of his raging cock.

“Let’s just go slow, K. D. and not rush anything. I don’t want you to do anything just because this feels so naughty and new and exciting. If you decide that you want to fuck me, I want you to be sure, OK?

“OH, GOD, YES, Hoot McCoy, I do want you to fuck me, but I’m kinda scared at the same time, can I just see your dick and maybe hold it and get used to it. I want to just hold it next to my face and feel it against my skin. I want to rub it on my titties and my nipples. I almost creamed my panties when I said that. Even though I don’t have any panties on, I have my bikini on and I want to see you put them in your mouth and growl like a wild animal at me while you chew on my panties. I’m so bad and I am so excited Hoot, please hold me and try to understand how I feel and how much I want you in me right now.”

K. D. was letting her feelings out to Hoot. She just knew she could trust him with her secret feelings and emotions as she trembled and shook in excitement against his body.

“I’ll help you, K. D. I don’t know it all, but the MOJO has helped me to understand and be gentle and somehow do the things a girl likes.”

“My Dad is the best friend in the world to me and he’s taught me how to touch a woman and make her feel good and he even told me how to kiss and suck a woman’s pussy too, so she’d feel her orgasms over and over and stronger than ever before.”

“Your Daddy is a Preacher ... and he taught you all this?”

“Yeahhh, he’s real special and my Mom is special too. I can talk to them about anything and they can talk to me and I never lie to them. Though I may not tell ALL the truth sometimes. Dad even buys condoms for me at the drug store so I won’t have to, since one of my best friends is the daughter of the druggist.”

“Does he really? Do you have any condoms with you? I’d love to see one.”

“I always keep them close, I got some my Dad got me yesterday in my saddle bags and I got two in my jeans over there on the stump.”

“Can we go over there and see one? I want to see your dick now Hoot, I ‘m so excited and I am so glad you are Hoot McCoy. You are so cool and so gentle and you just know so much more than other boys way older than you ... I just love being close to you.”

They walked close together, her excited young titties mashing against his arm, as they held hands for real.

Hoot took both the condoms out of his back pockets and laid them on the flat stump, the same flat stump that Bubba and BB McMasters had fucked and fell in love on.

He lay his jeans down and sat on the denim legs as he pulled his swim trunks down and off his feet.

“OH HOOT ... it’s so pretty and so long and I just love they way it looks. Can I touch it and hold it in my hand? Does this thing really go inside a girl’s pussy? I think mine may be too little for it”

“Yeah it will go in when you decide you’re ready for it.”

K. D. knelt between his legs with her bikini bra and her bottoms under her knees and took Hoot’s big dick in her hand, rubbing it like a pet. She felt it grow and swell in her hands and she felt the energy spread from his dick to her fingers and all the way to her bare naked pussy and her excited little titties.

She lay it against her face and rubbed her cheek up and down to feel the smooth hot skin as it slid up and down. She turned to look right at it, only inches from her face still and saw the drop of pre-cum that was bubbled up in his pee hole.

“Is that pee, Hoot?”

“No it is pre-cum, it comes out of a man’s dick when he’s excited. Dad told me it was nature’s way of providing a slick wet surface on his dick so it will slide in a woman’s pussy easier.”

“Will it make me pregnant if I taste it?”

“No, you can only get pregnant if I cum inside your bare naked unprotected pussy, K. D.”

“So that’s what the condoms do, they keep me from getting your cum in my pussy and make me pregnant?” She asked as she leaned over and pulled his hard dick to her mouth and licked the bubble of pre-cum from his smooth bald head.

“Yeah and they also keep you from getting any venereal diseases too.”

“Do some more pre-cum Hoot ... that was good. Go ahead, I’m listening. What is a venereal disease, anyway, Hoot?”

“Have you never had all this explained to you, K. D.?”

“No, when we were supposed to have sex education at our school, some of the churches went to court and got an injunction and stopped it. They said sex education was supposed to be taught by the parents. My parents are members of the church that said that and they told me I wasn’t old enough to know about sex.

“I’m old enough Hoot and I do want to know, but I’ve been afraid to even ask my girlfriends. One girl asked her friend, and her friend told her Mom on her, and she got in real bad trouble.”

“K. D. I know it’s not my place to tell you all this, but you’re going to get hurt more by what you don’t know ... than by what you do know.”

“I’m going to try and tell you what you should know and what you should do and not do. If you don’t understand, just tell me and we’ll go over it again.”

“Yes Hoot and thanks.”

“I know you have your periods now, right?”

“Yes, my Mommy did finally tell me about that when I woke up one morning bleeding and I was scared to death.”

“Well, that is nature’s way of getting rid of the egg inside you that could get you pregnant if a boy’s sperm comes in contact with it inside your uterus, OK?”

“You mean that every time I get my period I just lost an egg?”

“Yes that’s what it means, then you make a new egg and go through the same cycle again until next month when you have another period.”

“Wow that’s awesome isn’t it Hoot, that a woman’s body can do that.”

“Yes it is K. D., now do you ever rub your pussy when you’re alone to make it feel good?”

“Well one night, not long before I came out to see Grandpa, I was lying in bed reading and my pussy started itching so I scratched it, then it felt funny inside.

“I thought I had maybe gotten a hair inside me so I put my finger inside my little lips down there and I was wet.”

“I went to the bathroom and held myself open to see if there was something wrong. When I touched my pussy that time, I hit the little thingy that sticks up at the top of my pussy right here.” She said as she stood and pulled her pussy lips open to show Hoot her clitty.

“That’s your clitoris K. D. and it’s there to stimulate you during sexual intercourse, or fucking or screwing or what ever you choose to call it. It makes your pussy secrete more pussy juice to make the boy’s dick slide in your pussy easier and make you feel good doing it.”

“Most girls I have been around call their clitoris a ‘clit’, or ‘clitty’.”

“I want to call mine a ‘clitty’ I like that and it even looks and feels like a real small rose bud the way it comes out when I rub it now.”

“So you did rub it when you found it? Was it that night when you learned to do that?”

“Oh yes, that was the exact spot that was itching in my pussy and when I touched it, I thought it was a sore that had popped up. I nearly fell to my knees and I lost my grip on my pussy lips when I touched it that first time.”

“I stood up and looked in the mirror and I had a grin on my face and my eyes were wide open as if in shock, then I humped back over and tried to get another grip on my little lips down there and I couldn’t see well.”

“I pulled my pajamas off, after I had locked the door of course and then I took my hand held mirror and laid it on the commode seat and straddled the commode.”

“I looked down and saw my pussy was clamped back tight and dripping thick juice, like honey. So I got me a good grip and pulled them back open and there it was again. It looked so shiny and felt so good when the air hit it again, that I put my finger on it again. I almost fell down again but I kept holding my pussy lips open and rubbed real quick and the slick juice was all over my hands and was dripping on my mirror as I rubbed and rubbed.

“I started shaking and my knees gave out and I lost my grip on my pussy lips and fell down on my mirror on the commode seat. When I got up, I looked down at my mirror and the print of my pussy was stuck on my mirror. I looked at it real close then smelled it. It smelled kinda sweet and tangy so I stuck my tongue to it. I licked it clean right there and I felt like I was gonna explode.

“Hoot I felt so good and so naughty at the same time and I didn’t even know what all I was feeling, I was scared that I was going to the devil and that I was an evil person. I washed my mirror and dried it then wiped my pussy, it felt so good. I washed it real good twice before I dried my pussy and put my pajamas back on and went to bed. The very next morning I woke up with my finger inside my pussy lips and on top of that little bud.”

“I smelled my finger and licked and felt shivers run all over me and I just knew I was a bad girl.”

“K. D. you did nothing wrong. I wish you had known about all this before that happened, you would have understood that all this is a natural part of growing up and we all go through it, boys do the same thing only they ‘jack-off’ making their boy cum shoot out of their dicks through their pee hole down there.”

“Then it’s OK for me to touch and rub my little clitty bud?”

“Yes, but you don’t want your parents to catch you, I think they are too strict in their beliefs, but that’s them not me. You’re clitty belongs to you, it doesn’t belong to your parents, or anyone else.”

“My Dad told me that God made man just like I am and he made woman just like she is. He said that God don’t make mistakes and if God put something on your body that made you feel good, it was there for a reason. Dad also told me that God gave man and woman the ability to procreate and to enjoy the union of their bodies as they did.

“He didn’t make it ugly or dirty, man did that. So, if you want to rub your clitty, just go right ahead ... in private of course.”

“Can I do it now and let you watch to make sure I do it right?”

“Sure I’ll even do it for you, if you like and don’t mind me touching your pussy.”

“Oh Hoot! I’d love for you to touch my pussy. Can I sit down on the stump, I don’t think I can stand up while you touch me there.”

“Sure, you just sit here. I’m gonna move my jeans cause you’re gonna get real wet, real quick. If you feel like you want to pee, or something real good is about to happen to you, don’t fight it, just let go and let your body have fun.”

“What does it mean when I get that feeling, Hoot?”

“I means you are about to have an orgasm for the first time in your life, K. D.

“You just need to ride it like you were on a big wave coming into the beach at Malibu and hang on Girl.”

“Wow I read a magazine article over at my girlfriends house that had something about the female orgasm in it, but I never knew what they were talking about.”

“You’ll know shortly K. D. you’ll have one and want many, many more.”

“Will you show me how you have one, Hoot?”

“If you want me to. I’ll even show you how to help me have one so you’ll know one day when you start to date.”

“Wow do boys and girls really do that to each other on dates?”

“Some do, but you don’t let just any boy do it. He has to be real special and you have to know that he cares about you, not just getting in your pussy and fucking you.”

“OK, I’ll be real sure that they are special like you, Hoot McCoy. Hurry and orgasm me, please?”

“K. D., remember when you licked your pussy juice off your mirror and it made you feel good?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I want to kiss your pussy and taste your pussy juice for myself ... in doing that you will have great pleasure and you’ll even have an orgasm if I can make it feel good like my Dad told me to. Will it be OK for me to kiss your pussy, K. D.?”

“Oh God Yes, Hoot. PLEASE, kiss my pussy and orgasm me now.”

Hoot spread her legs wide as she sat on the stump and leaned down to watch as he put his face close to her trembling little pussy. She watched as Hoot stuck his tongue out and touched her pussy lips.

She jumped back at the first touch and then she grabbed his hair and nearly pulled him bald on the sides of his head as she jammed his face to her pussy and screamed.

“Orgasm me, Hoot McCoy.”

Hoot licked and sucked her pussy as she kept up a steady stream of moans and groans and even a few screams thrown as it got better and better.

Hoot leaned back and she whined. He reached to get her bikini bottoms and held them to her mouth.

“Bite down on these K. D., so we don’t attract any unwanted guests.”

She crammed nearly all her bikini bottoms in her mouth and tasted her pussy juice that had soaked into her crotch. She shivered in anticipation as Hoot leaned back in to get another mouth hold on her pussy lips, suck hard.

She humped and bumped her butt forward on the rough stump and then she grabbed his hair again as he hit her clitty bud with his tongue, she felt him rake the swollen little bud back and forth hard between his wet lips.

Hoot sucked harder and harder as he tongue fucked her pussy and licked her bud until she was screaming with her mouth clamped tight on her bright yellow bikini bottom.

Hoot felt her tense up and then start to tremble. He had held back the electrical charges until now, but when he felt her body start to move toward him in total submission to his sucking, he reached down with his right hand and pulled the MOJO up to stick the tenderest little place on her body, between her pussy lips and her little butt hole.

K. D. felt as if she were bolted to a rocket ship, blasting off into outer space like Buck Rogers. She felt as if she had caught the biggest swell ever at Malibu and rode the wave as it rolled over her and crashed as it crested and finally ran up to the sandy shore in a frothy foam.

K. D. Michael’s first orgasm enormous. It rocked her very soul and made her feel her body as never before. She knew each inch of it now, each little crease and each nerve ending. She knew her pussy and her little clitty and her swollen nipples as her best friends, instead of something nasty and dirty that grew on her body.

K. D. fainted and fell over, slumped limply on Hoot’s shoulders as he rose up to catch her and hold her gently in his arms. He wiped the sweat from her face with her saliva soaked bikini bottoms.

Hoot looked down to see her excited little clam lips still snapping and clamping against the air as they wanted more, her honey dripping from her sweet wet lips in long stringy droplets and making a round wet spot on the rough stump.

Hoot couldn’t resist the urge to take her left nipple in his mouth ... it looked so inviting and so delicious as it rose and fell with her breathing.

K. D. moaned as he sucked her swollen nipple. She humped her butt cheeks up and down slowly on the stump.

Hoot picked her up in his arms and held her like a baby, then he turned to sit on the stump, with her in his arms as she slowly recovered from the shock and excitement of her overwhelming, first orgasm.

K. D. opened her sleepy eyes and looked up at Hoot’s face.

“Hoot did I pass out?”

“Yeah K. D., you did. Was it good for you the first time?”

“Oh Hoot, that was the most fantastic trip of my life. I hope I can have many more orgasms just like that one. I know now that something this good is not evil or dirty. I want to fuck you now, Hoot McCoy.”

“We’ll wait until you get over this first. I don’t want to lose you to an orgasm right after we just met,” Hoot grinned at her.

“Kill me if you must Hoot, but I need you to fuck me. Does it feel that good to fuck, Hoot?”

“Even better, K. D ... even better.”

“Then we’d better wait a little while hadn’t we?”

“Right, we’ll wait until you can enjoy it. I’ll go really slow and you’ll be begging me to fuck you before I put my dick in you the first time.”

“I am already begging you, Hoot.”

“Believe me, you’re only asking now ... soon you’ll beg to have my dick deep inside you.”

“I believe you Hoot McCoy and I can hardly wait for it to happen.”

“Let’s get you back into your bikini and then find your shorts and shirt, we can ride back down the mountain and do whatever you want to do. I’d like you to go to church with me tomorrow, but if you don’t want to, I understand.”

“I’d love to go to church with you. I’ll get Grandpa to bring me if he will.”

“If he doesn’t want to just call Reverend McCoy’s residence and I’ll come get you.”

“I feel so special and I feel like I’m no longer a little girl Hoot. I feel like I just became a woman. I know that I want your big, sweet dick in me.”

“We will, K. D. if you want to we can ride the horses today and make love on your Grandpa’s place.”

“YESS, that would be so special to me. I know just the place too. I used to go there as a little girl and sit by the water and pretend I was a young princess waiting for my Prince Charming to come along and take me in his arms and hold me. I didn’t know what else they did to live happily ever after, but I do now. He sucks her pussy and she is REALLY happy ever after.”

Hoot went to round up her shirt and shorts and she just stood there bare ass naked and watched him walk across the sand and back.

K. D. took her shirt and pulled it over her tanned titties and then pulled her very short-shorts up over her sexy, naked butt and handed Hoot her yellow bikini.

“I want you to have this Hoot, to remember me by when I’m gone.”

“I’ll keep it forever and remember my golden haired Princess from a Far Away Land that came here and gave her sweet body to me.”

“Wow Hoot McCoy, take me for a ride on your wild Harley, so my pussy can get some more vibrations.”

The new seat on the Harley had the best effect anyone could have ever imagined. The thick, wide piece of foam rubber that had the shiny black leather stretched and fastened to it was just a reverberating padding for the vibrations coming from the V-Twin Harley engine.

K. D. felt the vibrations start as soon as she sat down on the firm but pliant seat, her tender pussy knew all about feelings now, after being sucked by Hoot’s powerful lips.

She slid her tender little lips as close as she could now to his back, just above the waistband of his Levi’s.

The new seat had the buddy part raised to go over the old luggage rack and rear fender which made it even better for a girl to now straddle the seat and get a good pussy pounding as she rode.

Hoot could feel the heat from her sexy body pressed tight against him, and wished he could stop and put his dick in her right this second.

They rolled into the farm yard, K. D.’s yellow bikini blowing wildly in the breeze, tied to the tall chrome backrest his Dad had handmade for him.

Mr. Michaels saw her yellow bathing suit tied behind her, then looked and saw her beautiful face with a smile spread across it and forgot that she had maybe stripped it off in front of Hoot McCoy.

“Hey Grandpa,” she screamed and laughed as they rolled to a stop just a few feet from where he stood.

K. D. leaped from the warm seat and ran to her Grandpa to give him a hug.

Her firm teenage titties pressed against her Grandpa’s chest as hugged him and kissed his cheek.

“I take it you had a good time riding Hoot’s old Harley, K. D.?”

“I sure did Grandpa, and now we want to ride your horses.

“I’m gonna show Hoot the waterfall and the little pool under the side of that big hill.”

“I know you always loved that place, I’m sure Hoot will too, Baby. You need any help with the horses?”

“No Grandpa, we’ll get them saddled. I love you so much for asking Hoot to be my friend and ride me on his Harley. He is just the most special young man you said he was, Grandpa. He wants us to go to church with him tomorrow and sit by him, can we?”

“We sure will Hon, we’ll do just that.”

“Thanks Grandpa, we’ll be back late, but you know I’ll be in good hands with this strong handsome young man over there.”

“You two young’uns just have all the fun you want to. If I don’t see you when you get back I’ll see you early in the morning to get you up for church.

“Hoot, I owe you special for making my little K. D. so happy. I know exactly what I’m gonna do too and I don’t take no for answer, you hear me?”

“Yes Sir, but you’ve done more than enough for me.”

“You’ll thank me for this and your Dad will too, now you just take my little K. D. out for some more fun and let her enjoy all there is in this little valley, you hear me, Hoot McCoy. I’ll show you tomorrow what I’m gonna do for you, now get out of here and have fun together.”

“Yes Sir.”

They had the saddles on soon and rode Mr. Michael’s horses slowly out of the farmyard and down the trail that led back over to the bottom of the mountain.

“Hoot?”

“Yeahhh Princess,”

“This feels good to my pussy Hoot, but not as good as when you sucked me and made me orgasm.”

“Well I’d love to do it again, if you’ll let me.”

“Hoot, I think I’d love that, but it’s my turn now. I want to jack your dick and make you cum. I even want to put it in my mouth and suck on it to get more of your pre cum.”

“If you’ll let me, I know of a way we can do each other at the same time.”

“Really? I can suck you and make you cum and you can do mine at the same time? YES, I want to do that with you.”

“Good, that’s what we’ll do then.”

“Hoot, did you bring some more condoms?”

“I got three.”

“I want to use them all, can we?”

“Well, when you take my dick in your pussy the first time, you can tell me then if you really do want more.”

“I can tell you now that I do. I can get over being sore when I get back to California and only have memories of you fucking me.”

“We’ll see, Princess.”

They were at the base of the mountain and Hoot looked straight up the rocky side at the tall cliff face, they rode on further into the tree line and he heard the roar of running water.

K. D. got off her horse and took the blanket off she’d tied there. She took the saddle off her horse and Hoot did too.

“Follow me Hoot.” She said after she had tied them so they could eat the tall green grass.

Hoot followed her sexy, sawing butt cheeks down a slope until they came to a place where the water was pooled and a waterfall about thirty feet high was spilling cool fresh water out of the mountainside.

K. D. took her shirt off and pulled her tight shorts down her legs and ran to the sparkling blue pool, diving like a professional.

Hoot watched this sexy nymph, then dropped his clothes and ran to join her.

Hoot dove in the deep pool and came up near her as she locked her arms around his neck and kissed him on his mouth.

“Hit me with your MOJO and put your dick in my pussy, Hoot.”

“It may hurt you out here in the water ... it gets stronger when it’s wet.”

K. D. reached down and pulled his swelling dick up to between her thighs and raised her self to hold onto his hips with her legs.

She placed the head of his swollen dick against her wet pussy lips and sank down to take just part of the head between her tight lips.

“Hit me now, Hoot. I want to fuck you.”

No matter what she tried, no matter what he tried, his large dickhead wouldn’t go any deeper.

“We need to go slow, K. D., you can take it, but it will take time, we have to get your pussy to relax first, OK?”

“OK Hoot, but I wanted to fuck you in the water.”

“We’ll fuck in the water, Princess. But first we have to convince your tight little pussy that it’ll really like my dick inside her once she relaxes.”

“OK.”

Hoot stepped out on the slope and pulled her up, holding her hand as they walked up the narrow path to get the blanket.

She spread the blanket out near where the water splashed and sprayed over the upper rocks. They were in a spray of fine misty drops of clear mountain water and the blanket was wet as they lay down side by side and kissed.

“Turn around and put your head down where you can kiss my dick and put one leg over my head so I can kiss your pussy, Princess.”

“Wow I get it now ... this sounds like fun, Hoot.”

“It will be, Princess. You just do anything you want down there, but be careful and don’t squeeze my balls, they’re real sensitive.”

“OK Hoot, I’ll be real careful with them, can I kiss them at all?”

“You can do anything, as long as you don’t mash them or squeeze them, Princess.”

“OH Goody.”

“Scoot back so I can reach your pussy with my mouth, Princess. I want to suck your pussy again while you suck me. Then when you get real relaxed and ready you can turn around and sit on top of my dick.”

“OH YES HOOT.”

K. D. licked and sucked and played and slid her hands up and down Hoot’s fat dick stalk, as she got used to it. She just absolutely loved the feel of it and wanted to curl up and sleep with it tonight.

Hoot started out slow, licking her tight lips as he felt her time and again bump her groin down when he hit a sensitive spot on her pussy.

Soon he stepped it up and licked her deeper as she tried to get the head of his dick in her mouth.

MOJO had waited long enough and wanted more. The sparks ran from Hoot’s mouth and tongue to her pussy lips and clitty, her mouth was struck repeatedly with tiny tingles that only made her want to get his delicious dick deeper in her mouth.

K. D. pulled Hoot’s dick back toward her and slipped her lips over is dickhead all the way ... she had his entire dickhead in her mouth and she loved it.

Hoot raked her clitty with his tongue and she tried to swallow his dickhead.

A jolt of energy hit her throat when she did and she knew she had to have more if she wanted all the MOJO was offering her.

K. D. slid back to Hoot’s face as he sucked her closer and closer to her orgasm. She fought it and held his dick deep in her mouth.

Now she could feel his dickhead trying to go down her throat and the sensation was simply exhilarating to her whole body. She wanted Hoot’s dick in her throat and she wanted to swallow his cum.

Hoot was sucking her faster and she started to cum. She flooded his face and kept cumming and spraying him as she sucked his dick into her throat.

K. D. felt her pussy finally relax to Hoot’s tongue. She knew it was time to get herself fucked on Hoot’s fat dick.

“Get a condom Hoot, here I come.”

Hoot reached over and grabbed the foil pack, ripping it with his teeth and rolled it down his swollen dick as she turned to straddle him.

“Raise up and place the head against your pussy lips, and relax Princess. Then slowly let yourself down, stop until it feels like you want more.”

She raised herself up and grabbed his dick to stand it erect under her eager pussy. She lowered herself to where the tip of his dick was touching her sweet lips and felt the energy jump from him to her pussy.

This was it ... she knew it, she wanted it. She had to have it and MOJO made her want it even more, as she looked down and saw sparks jump from nipple to nipple. Then race over her flat, quivering belly, flying across her little blonde fur patch to slam into her waiting pussy.

K. D. dropped her pussy down until she felt her cherry tear ... she jerked back just a bit and froze. She almost screamed, then she felt it ... the rapid fire of the little lightning bolts that made her pussy open to accept Hoot’s dick inside her virgin pussy for the first time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.