The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Hooten Wayne Hoot McCoy was born on the 30th day of June in 1944. He was now officially sixteen years old and the year is 1960.

Hooten is his Mom’s maiden name and Wayne is his Dad’s middle name.

For a preacher’s boy, Hoot knew he had it made just a little better than his friends. Not only was his dad a preacher, he was probably the best ever at making an old gasoline engine get up and run like new again.

Hoot had pulled lawn mower parts out of the junk yards, and people’s garages where they’d shoved them back to make room and taken to his dad so he could put together a couple of fine lawnmowers.

Hoot mowed lawns each summer from the time he was nine years old until now, and he had saved every dime he possibly could all those years. He kept only enough from his savings to buy his own school clothes and a dollar a week spending money.

He wanted a motorcycle and his dad told him – when he started making money, that if he saved his money and bought a good used one, they could make it run like new and save him a lot of money.

Hoot found the one he wanted in back of an old abandoned barn one day when he and Little Tom Meacham were cutting across on a shortcut on the way back to town. This was on a Sunday afternoon between morning services and evening services at Rev. McCoy’s Church.


They’d been all over these hills many times, up and down the mountain side at other times. They’d never even thought to look in this old abandoned barn on Old Man Michaels’ place about five miles from town. The town they were heading to being Stump City, Tennessee, which was right smack dab in The Great Smokey Mountain National Park. Well, actually it was at the edge of the park, about five miles from the main entrance to the White Water Gorge Campgrounds and the canoe landing on the Yellow Dog River.

Tourists were beginning to pour into this part of the mountains now that this new portion of the State Park had opened in May of this year.

Hoot got a real job that year, as a grounds keeper at the State Park and now wears an official uniform each day during the summer. Of all the boys who applied for jobs from nearby Stump City, Hoot was the only one hired locally.


Hoot and Little Tom ran all the way back to town, then he told Little Tom to wait outside while he looked in to see if his Dad was awake, or taking a nap as he usually did on a Sunday afternoon.

Hoot also knew that sometimes his dad got so worked up during his sermons and took Spiritual Respite with his Mom during their Sunday naps – from time to time.

Hoot knew this from busting in on them once or twice to find his Dad humped over his Mom’s naked butt, pouring the coal to her as all the boys like to call it when they lied about getting into a girls panties.

The Reverend Wayne McCoy never fussed at Hoot for the times his son unexpectedly walked into their bedroom and caught them. He did explain that he must never tell anyone that a Preacher and his wife would even think of such a thing, much less do it in daylight hours – on a Sunday even.

Hoot had a lot of questions about what he’d seen, and his Mom was blistered red from being caught naked by her only son. It took a lot of convincing from The Rev. McCoy to get her to ever let him see her unclothed backside in daylight again.

To tell the truth about it ... it cost him one of them new Sears and Roebuck automatic washing machines she had always wanted. The Reverend Wayne McCoy was really worked up this Sunday afternoon. The new washer had been delivered just yesterday morning.


Hoot was standing in the doorway, watching his parents as they rutted against each other in the daylight just like old times. Mom sure is a fine looking woman with her clothes off, especially for a Preacher’s Wife. Hoot thought, as he watched until his Dad was through. His Dad just happened to look over and see Hoot watching.

His Dad waved his hand for Hoot to get out and close the door. He sure didn’t want his wife to see her only son watch as she got the coal poured to her, (a term picked up from the older railroad men who used to fire the steam engines. They had to pour the coal to her to get that old steam engine make it up the grade and over the mountains).

Rev. McCoy knew he’d never get his calmed down again if she saw Hoot watching them fornicating naked on a Sunday. Hoot backed out and stood peeking through the crack where he didn’t pull the door closed. He saw his Mom turn around, sit on the bed and take his Dad’s long pecker in her mouth, sucking his cock deep in her throat.

Damn, I never knew Mom did those things. I reckon a Preacher’s Wife is just like any other woman when it comes to getting some hot lovin... Hoot thought as he looked on.

He was really shocked to see his Dad kneel by the bed, between his Mom’s legs, and part the hair on her pussy. He kissed and licked her while she mewled and cooed to him. Fussing too, that he shouldn’t be down there doing that stuff to her... but would you move back to the top and hit that little sweet feeling knob a few more licks?

Hoot walked away to let his Dad finish up in private. He waited in the kitchen for him, then told him about the Harley Davidson Motorcycle he’d found.

Rev. McCoy was as excited as Hoot at this news and asked all about it. Was it all there? Was it rusty? Was the gas tank and fenders still on it?

“Yep, it’s all there Dad. It looks like it was just parked there a year or so ago and never started again. It’s got a tarp pulled part way over it and I nearly missed seeing it except for the handgrip I saw sticking out...

“Dad I got a lot of questions about what I saw you and Mom doing today. You know today’s my birthday and I’m sixteen. I need to know more about these things, now that I’m about to be a man ... don’t you think?

“Shoot Dad, I’ll be dating as soon as I get me some wheels fixed up. I know you’d be embarrassed for me if I was to get a girl worked up like Mom was back there, then all of a sudden – I realized I didn’t know diddly-squat about what to do about next.”

“Don’t be saying shoot you know that’s just another way of swearing, Hoot.”

“Yes Sir, I’m sorry.”

“Now about the motorcycle ... we’ll go see Old Man Michaels tomorrow and see what we can get the thing for.”

“What about all that humping and hunching, was going on back there a few minutes ago Dad? Aren’t you gonna tell me all about how to do that to a woman I love?” Hoot asked of his Dad.

“Hoot, you’re not ready for love yet, so don’t go confusing the story any more than it already is. All you want to know about is how to get your jollies and make it good enough for the girl, she’ll want to spread legs for you next time.”

“Well then, will you at least tell me what you know about it? It sure looked like Mom was really enjoying the last part real good when you licked her out.”

“Hoot, you’re gonna either be the death of me or the reason your Mom leaves me if you keep on busting in on us like that.”

“Dad, if you’ll set down and tell me all about doing that to a woman, I’ll promise not to bust in on you again when you’re pouring the coal to Mom.”

Sit down Hoot,” Wayne corrected his son.

“I am sitting down, Dad.”

“I know, but you said set down and I was correcting you. You have to understand Son, a preacher’s family, especially his sixteen year old son, is more scrutinized than other sixteen year old boys.”

“Well Dad, I’ll watch what I say better than ever, if you’ll just tell me all about how to make a woman squeal and squall like Mom was carrying on, back there just now.”

“Your Mom wasn’t squealing and squalling back there. She was merely letting me know it felt good.”

“Well I want to know how to make her feel good too ... I mean, I want to know how to make a woman feel like Mom was feeling when you were licking her pussy out.”

“Hoot, get out of here before your Mom hears you talking. You and I will have us a talk tomorrow while we’re on our way out to deal on that motorcycle and get it back to town.”

“Thanks Dad. I knew you’d agree to tell me all about eating pussy if I asked you. You’re as good at eating pussy, as you are making a motor run Dad ... Did you know that?”

“You think so?”

“From what I’ve seen so far, you are.”

“Well then, we’ll make sure that you know your part well too, before you get under a girls skirt the first time.”

“I’m gonna be just like you Dad. I want’em naked when I eat’em from behind, or from the front.”

Eat them, Hoot.”

“I will Dad, as soon as you tell me all about it.”

“I know, but You said eat’em and I was correcting you.”

“Oh OK ... I reckon I tend drop down and talk like my friends do when I’m around them. Then forget later and let it slip when I’m talking to you. I’ll watch it closer, Dad.”

“Well as long as you don’t watch your Mom and me anymore.”

“Well, I won’t ever do that again unless I ask you first Dad ... OK?”

“Well, we’ll leave it at that I reckon, Hoot. There may be a time when I have to show rather than tell, to get the point across.”

Hoot stood up and hugged his Dad then thanked him just as his Mom walked in the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

“I want one of your special hugs too Hoot, since you’re passing them out freely.”

Hoot hugged his Mom and he could smell her sex, he blushed as he thought of that and what he had seen earlier. His Mom turned and kissed him on his lips, then walked over to her new Frigidaire refrigerator and got a cold drink from the pitcher of water.

Hoot licked his lips, he knew the flavors were his Dad’s and Mom’s mixed together, but he seemed to be able to tell the difference and her pussy taste, tasted much better.

“See you both tonight at services,” Hoot said and took a drink of his Mom’s water, tasting her again, before walking out to find Little Tom.


“Sure took you long enough,” Little Tom said. “Were they asleep, or something?”

“No. Dad was busy with some spiritual stuff and couldn’t be bothered until he finished.”

“Oh I see, I reckon that’s some serious stuff to preachers, huh?”

“Yep and Dad takes it really serious, he’s damn-good at it though, I reckon.”

“What’d he say about the Harley we found? Was he excited?”

“I’ll say he was. He was about ready to go get it on a Sunday, he was so excited.”

“I bet if he wasn’t so deep in that spiritual stuff he’d have gone today huh, Hoot?”

Hoot looked at Little Tom and knew the boy was totally blind about what he’d said.

“Yep, he sure was deep into it today and he even had Mom wrapped up in it too!”

“Your Dad is a good man Hoot. You’re lucky ... my Pa beats my ass if I even go in the house on a Sunday. Are you gonna sit next to BB McMasters tonight, Hoot?”

“I hope to, but I reckon I’ll have to sit between her and PC just to keep one of them from being mad at me on Monday.”

“Are you gonna work on the 4th, Hoot or do you get off?”

“I get off that day Little Tom. Why, you got some plans for the 4th?”

“Well me and Mink-Eye were kinda fooling around the other day and I asked her if she’d ever been skinny dipping. She looked at me like I’d slapped her face. Then she grinned and said she sure had, but it was before she got her boobs and hair on her pussy. Besides that, it was with her family, so it didn’t count.”

“I had my hand on her dress, just under her titties and was rubbing real comfortable like and she asked why I wanted to know that. I told her that me and you and Bucky were thinking about going down to Moon Lake and go skinny dipping – hoping to see some of the camper girls down there skinny dipping too.”

“Boy, I bet she took that bait, and run to the end of the line to get hooked, didn’t she?”

“She sure did, she slapped my hand off her belly and jumped up red faced. Then she told me that she may just go skinny dipping herself if she could talk PC and BB into going with her.”

“You’re getting good at setting traps like that, Little Tom.”

“Yep, I seen you do it enough, that I caught on to it good, huh.”

“You saw me, Little Tom.”

“I know I did, Hoot, that’s what I said.”

“We’ll just have to put some more bait in the trap now that you got them talking about it,” Hoot said, letting it pass that he was trying to help his friend with his elocution.

“What you got in mind, Hoot? I bet you can out think them girls right out of their underwear before they even know they’re naked.”

“Well, I was thinking that since we had some of them Hollywood people stop at the park and look it over for maybe making a movie out there. I could tell them about me seeing a couple of them Hollywood Starlets swimming naked in Moon Lake that day.”

“Damn Hoot, did you? You never told me about that. I bet they had some big boobs like ‘BB’ does, didn’t they?”

Dang it Little Tom, I never saw them for real ... I was just making it up in my head, but it musta sounded good for you to fall for it.”

“I reckon it did sound good and I bet that if you sprung that tale on BB, PC and Mink-Eye, they’d want to know all the details, huh.”

“My thoughts exactly Little Tom. We need to go find Bucky, so I can make the story up in a way that you both know all the details like I had already told it to both of you before.”

“Yeah Hoot, then when you spring it on them girls tonight, they’ll sure believe you, seeing as how your Dad is a preacher man.”

“Yep, let’s go find Bucky and get the wheels rolling. I’ll be depending on you to remind me of certain things that I leave out so you can seem to know all the facts.”

“You are one of them smooth operators they talk about in them Hollywood Magazines down at the drug store Hoot, I swear you are.”

“I got something else to show you and Bucky too, Little Tom. Just wait until you see what I got from one of them traveling salesmen I saw out at the park the other day.”

“What did you get this time Hoot? I remember you gettin’ them naked pictures one day last month, that was as good as they get.”

“These are bibles, Little Tom.”

“I don’t see what getting a bible has to do anythin with us getting the girls to go skinny dipping Hoot.”

“Just wait until you see these bibles, Little Tom. They’re from Mexico.”

“Hoot, I have enough trouble understanding our bible, let alone a bible wrote in Mexico language.”

“You’ll understand these OK. You’ll see, come on.”

Little Tom sure didn’t understand Hoot at times, but he trusted his best friend with his life. Hoot had been able to get them a peek at a couple of naked women in the campgrounds and even got one girl to show her pussy up close once, before her Mom called her back to camp.

If Hoot said he’d like Mexican bibles, Little Tom just knew he was gonna love them.


They found Bucky sitting on the steps of the general store watching the cars pass by waving at any girls that were in them.

There was sure a lot of traffic coming through here, now that the new park has opened.

Bucky was bored and glad that his best friends looked him up. They walked three abreast down the sidewalk, keeping a steady rambling about looking at Mexican bibles.

Hoot never used the same secret hiding place twice in a row, for his naughty books and pictures.

This time he’d found a loose board on the side of the church that could be lifted a certain way and reveal a little hidey-hole that no one knew about.

He ran his hands into the back of the small opening and pulled the six little paper books out, slipping them into his pockets ... then he pulled the board back in place.

“Come on, let’s go out yonder under the trees. That way we can see anyone coming before they get close to us,” Hoot said.

The three friends walked casually out to the big oak shade trees where the church had put picnic tables for their dinner on the ground meetings.

Hoot looked all around, then handed each of his friends a small paper comic book.

“This ain’t no bible Hoot, it’s a comic book ... a little one too,” Little Tom said as he looked at the cover that showed Dagwood and Blondie on the front.

“Open it up and read it, Little Tom,” Hoot told him.

Bucky didn’t even look at the one he held, he looked over Little Tom’s shoulder and read aloud as he looked on.

The first page was funny and Blondie was a hot looking woman with her big boobs and good looking ass under her plain house dress.

A door-to-door salesman was calling on the Bumstead residence. When he saw Blondie, he instantly wanted to get into her pussy.

I’ll pull a fast one and trick her into showing me her pussy, the salesman said – in the little balloon over his head.

What’re you selling today? We don’t need any, whatever it is, Blondie said as she bent over and almost let her boobs fall out of her house dress.

I’m a Hollywood lingerie salesman, and I saw you standing in the window as I was walking by and mistook you for a Hollywood Actress, the salesman told her.

You sell lingerie to Hollywood actresses? I’ve never seen any of their personal lingerie. Do you really think I look like one of them sexy movie stars?

Lady if you lived in Hollywood, you’d be the biggest star ever with your big tits and sexy ass. I’d be glad to show them lingeries to you, but you’d never get the idea of how they looked if you didn’t try them on, he told her.

“Damn Hoot, he’s as good as you are ... he’s gonna talk her right out of her panties, I bet he gets some pussy too don’t he?”

“Just turn the page and we’ll see, Little Tom,” Bucky told him.

“Just look at her, she’s falling for his line, she’s gonna try them on,” Bucky said.

“Damn, look at this next page, she turned her back and bent over to try some more on and he took out his big old dick,” Little Tom said.

“Wow, look at this page! What are you doing, put that nasty looking cock away, I’m a married woman, she said as the salesman slipped it between her butt cheeks.

I aim to put it away sweetheart, a way up in your honey-pot

Get that cock out of me, I am a married woman, I tell you

Just bend over this chair so I can measure you for this next pair sweetheart, he told her then stabbed deep with his long cock ... The little balloon read.


“Damn Hoot! You hit a gold mine this time. You reckon we can get the girls to look at these with us?” Bucky asked.

“Well, if we just play it cool and let them beg us to look at them, we will. If we just whip them out and show them, they’ll scream bloody murder and never look at them or us again.”

“Damn Hoot, you sure know a lot about women. We’re lucky to be friends with you,” Little Tom told Hoot.

“I reckon my Dad has taught me well about the better thins in life, even about how to get along with women in a way they don’t know what I’m up to,” he answered.

“Shit, look at this one Bucky. He’s got her bent over and fucking her like a dog now,” Little Tom said.

“Hoot, I don’t reckon you’d let us take one of these home with us for a night would you? So as we could read them in private,” Little Tom asked.

“I reckon we can trust each other that much. But you best not show them to anyone else and never mention my name to anyone about them either,” Hoot said.

“We’d never do that Hoot,” Little Tom promised.

Bucky and Little Tom picked one each of the Tijuana Bibles they hadn’t read yet and slipped them into their pockets just as BB and PC walked around the corner of the church.

“Let me handle this, you two just stay back and I’ll start puttin’ out the bait,” Hoot said.

“Hey BB,

“Hey PC, how’re y’all doing? About time to gather for evening services, ain’t it?”

“Yes Hoot, and we wanted to ask you if you’d sit between us again this evening. We came early before the other girls got here just to ask you.”

“Well, I’m ever so flattered girls, and of course I’ll sit with you. I hope you don’t mind if Bucky and Little Tom sits on the other side of you.”

“Well, I guess we can let them if they keep still and don’t try and touch our legs through our dresses,” BB Masters said.

“You fellers best not let me catch you trying to slip your hands under these girls’ dresses, especially in church,” Hoot scolded his friends as the girls nearly swooned at his harsh words spoken on their behalf.

“We’ll behave, won’t we Bucky?” Little Tom swore he would.

“I’ll keep my hands on my own lap just to get to sit next to them Hoot,” Bucky said.


Becky McMasters was nicknamed ‘BB’ by Hoot McCoy, which stood for Big Boobs. She had the biggest boobs of any girl even close to her age.

She was proud of them too and all the attention her big boobs got from all the boys and even the grown men in church, as well as all over town.

At first BB had been pissed at Hoot for this nickname. Then she realized that everyone was using it. Her own Ma and Pa called her BB. She was glad she had these fine boobs and she was really glad that her good friend Hoot McCoy had named her BB.

BB McMasters daydreamed that she was a Hollywood Starlet and was offered lots of money to star in a film where she showed her big boobs. Just the thought, made her get all wet between her legs.

She knew that getting wet was a sign of a girl getting worked up sexually, but she didn’t know anymore than her girlfriends about what happened next.

They were at a sexual stand still, as what to do next and all of them wished one or the other would learn about sex and a girls feeling so they could tell the others.

Surely there has to be somebody around here who knew all about sex and could tell them about it. All they knew – was that a boy couldn’t stick his pecker in a girl cause she could get a baby.

Kate Smith, better known as Kat, because she hated the name Kate, was best friends with BB McMasters. She had once told Hoot in private that she wanted a really good nickname too so people wouldn’t call her Kate.

Hoot came up with a good one, but it took a few minutes for her to like it at first.

PC, was gonna be her new name in the young crowd. Soon, just like her best friend BB, everyone in school, church and the whole town knew her as PC, even though they never knew why.

“What’s PC stand for Hoot?” She asked him that day he named her.

“Pussy Cat,” Hoot told her.

“You can’t call me that Hoot, that’s a bad name.”

“No it’s not. Pussy Cat is a female cat’s name and you want your friends to call you Kat, so this way they’ll call you Kat all the time.”

“You don’t think they’ll be thinking of my real pussy do you Hoot?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.