Blind Luck - Cover

Blind Luck

Copyright 2007 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 01

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 01 - Gary 'The Coroner' Rochester fully understands and lives the SAS motto - Who Dares Wins, and his platoon's unofficial motto of - Just Do It. Be it combat or moving in with their lover, once they make up their minds they make a plan, and then they immediately get on with doing it. This is the story of how the Blind Luck of a storm changed his life and very quickly leads to his marriage earlier than originally intended. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Wednesday Afternoon

The Park

One issue with being a twenty-seven year old and having a nineteen year old girlfriend is you can’t go to her house because her parents object to your age. Nor can we go to my home since my Dad objects too. I live with my father and step-mother because I won’t pay high rents to live by myself in a city apartment when I’m away so often. So fifteen minutes after school lets out I’m in a large park on the side of a hill waiting for my girlfriend, Sue, to arrive from school. She looks like being late when her friend Joan arrives to tell me Sue won’t be coming to see me today as something else came up. I’m not happy because that’s been happening a lot of late, but it’s not Joan’s fault. I thank her and we’re about to part when she says, “Oh shit!” I turn back to see her staring at the heavy rain storm moving fast across the city below us. She’s only in her summer school uniform, good for looking at her nice legs or looking up her skirt while she’s sitting down, but not good for being rained on. The nearest shelter is over half a kilometre away at the park’s far edge, near to the main entrance and car park. She’d be drenched well before she got there, and she’ll be sure to catch pneumonia before she got home and dried.

Smiling at her I say, “Come with me.” Taking her by the hand I pull her into the nearby bushes where Sue and I meet to have sex. Our little trysting place is right at the end of the local park and it butts up against the national park. It’s well away from all shelter, and away from where people go or hang out. The heavy bushes will provide some protection from the worst of the wind, but they will leave us open to the falling rain.

When we enter the ring of bushes Joan says, “Sue says you’re a good fuck, and I like the idea, but how’s fucking me going to keep me dry?”

I’d read the weather report so I expected it to rain before I got home. Thus I’m wearing my calf-high boots, ankle length Driza-Bone raincoat, and wide brimmed Akubra bush hat from two years of working as a jackaroo for my uncle in Longreach, Queensland. These will keep me dry in any weather short of a severe hurricane because they were designed to handle bad weather. I pull a small blow up mattress out of the left coat pocket and a small gas cylinder out of my right pocket. In seconds the mattress is inflated and on the ground. With one eye on the storm I set the mattress in place with it at an angle to the storm front and close to the bushes. Joan is a little concerned, but she lets me take charge.

Note: A jackaroo is an Australian term for a general worker or handyman on rural properties. Stockman is another common one, and often the duties are the same. Generally a stockman works only with the stock (cattle, horses, and sheep) while a jackaroo will do that and other work too. In most cases, today, the titles are interchangeable.

Driza-Bone is a brand of all weather coat worn by most of the rural workers in Australia. The most common one used has a high collar, falls to the ankles, and does up with a double overlap. They’ve large pockets with access to inside the coat as well, and a good reputation for keeping the wearer dry in bad storms. They’re made for wearing while riding.

Akubra is a brand of quality felt hats, many with wide brims, and are very weather resistant. Several models are often worn by Australian rural workers. The most common bush hat has a wide brim and it looks a lot like the Australian Army dress hat, but it doesn’t have a turned up side the way the Army hat does. Many people think the Army hat was based on the first Akubra bush hat, or they were simply from a large order of Akubra hats.

Driza-Bone coats and Akubra hats are so well known many people use the brand names as generic names for the most used styles of their products, even when they’re made by other companies.

Joan is a petite girl, much smaller than me, so I know I can keep us both dry. She’s a lovely person and a good looking nineteen year old girl, nice figure with hand sized breasts, a delight to look at when clothed; and probably more so nude. Sue told me Joan wants to be my girlfriend. However, Sue usually keeps Joan away from me because she likes the meals and theatres I take her to when we go out; especially the weekends at nice hotels on the coast and in the mountains. In the past Joan and I have spoken many times, and I’ve found her to be a very nice person.

While I admire Joan’s body I have her get on her elbows and knees on the mattress, then I take a position so her body is covered by mine. I tie my hat down tight by the chin strap then tuck the sides of my raincoat in under my legs and arms so they won’t flap. My butt is at an angle into the wind. Like this I’ve created a small weather proof cavern with the coat and Joan is tucked away inside this dry pocket underneath me.

Realising she’ll stay dry, and my stiff prick is nudging her arse from behind, she says, “I best put this safely out of the way to snuggle under for more warmth and protection.” She adjusts our clothes and changes her position to fuck herself onto me. At that moment the storm hits. What a sensation! My dick is engulfed in her warm body while the cold rain hits my back, legs, and arms. I feel the weather’s sting beating on my heavy raincoat. I’m not happy about cheating on Sue, but she’s been extremely distant of late, and the feel of Joan is just so good. It’s not as if I’m doing anything. I’m just along for the ride, literally.

Despite the protection of the bushes it takes all of my strength to hold us upright against the strong wind. The heavy rain is pounding on my back, and the storm is much worse than I expected. I feel hail hitting me, and it hurts despite the layers of clothing protecting me. However, our position is good and we’re dry, except where we’re joined. Joan is fucking herself onto me. I can’t move, not if I want us to stay dry; so it’s all up to Joan and she’s intent on making the most of it. I love the delicious feel of her as she moves. In a few minutes she has her first orgasm. I may be nuts, but I prefer a good fuck with my partner enjoying my dick. It doesn’t matter if I never fuck Joan again, this is the best fuck of my life so far. For half an hour she slow fucks herself on me. It’s a good thing she’s a fit girl. She tires and stops with her head on the mattress. We’re still joined. Ten minutes later the storm moves on and the sun comes out.

I’m already in trouble with Sue for fucking Joan, so I decide it’s my turn for fun, so I start fucking Joan from behind. She moans while I fuck her hard. She comes several times before I reach my release. She’s so good, and I like her as a person too. I really wish Joan is my lover. I withdraw and clean us both. Joan is all but asleep, making it awkward for me to fix our clothes and to put the mattress away after deflating it.

The storm is long gone, about forty-five minutes ago, when I start to stand up with Joan in my arms as I hear some voices. I look up to see Sue leading two teenage school boys into the ring of bushes while saying, “No one comes here, so we’ll be safe while you double fuck me like yesterday and last week.” Sue stops dead when she sees me stand up with Joan in my arms. Sue’s face goes very pale at being caught like this.

Cuddling Joan to me I start to walk off while saying, “Have a nice time. Oh, boys, she’s a tight fuck, but her arse is tighter still, and Sue loves getting a hard, fast fuck in the arse, very hard.”

Joan smiles, “Gary kept me nice and dry during the storm, but my cunt’s soaked.” As I carry Joan across the park to my car I go to speak, but she says, “I agreed to deliver Sue’s message because I hoped I’d get a chance to fuck you. I’d promised her I’d not tell you about those two boys she’s been fucking on the days you’re not available. It’s been going on for two months. Please don’t hold my promise to Sue against me?”

I smile, “I had been feeling guilty about fucking you, but not now. Since I’m in need of a new girlfriend, do you want the position?”

She smiles, “Yes, please. On one condition, you have to accept my eighteen year old sister as a lover too. I’m sorry, but that’s the way it has to be. Most of the time I can’t go out unless I take her with me as we can’t leave her at home alone, and Mum works many evenings and nights.”

I nod, “Do I look crazy to you? I have a very nice girl agreeing to be my girlfriend on the condition I accept another girl as well. Hell, this is a fantasy come true. I don’t think I’ve met your sister, will she agree to go out with us? And will she agree to joining us in bed?”

She grins, “Oh, yes, she’ll agree, and you have met her. You used to tutor her two afternoons each week at the blind school annex of my high school. She gets off most nights by fantasizing about being in bed with you. She’ll wet herself when I tell her we’re now a group.”

I remember tutoring several girls in the right age group last year while I was doing my practical class work for my diploma of education, and none match Joan’s family name. I’m a qualified teacher, amongst many other things. I don’t work in a school because my company provides special services and training to the government and some companies. I get very good pay, but not enough to waste on high rent when I often spend two or three weeks in a row away from Sydney for work. I’m just too cheap to pay for a place I hardly use, so sue me. I worry more about the place being robbed while I’m away than I am about the cost of it.

I look my query at Joan, and she laughs. “Yes, I’m Joan Mason, and you didn’t teach any Masons last year. Mum got divorced but she didn’t know she was pregnant when she left Dad, not until later. I’ve got Dad’s family name and Sis has Mum’s family name. I’m sure you remember Candice Denning.” I remember her, so I nod yes. A lovely lass, I called her Candy because she’s so sweet a person. Right height for her age, pretty face, good body, easy on the eyes, and a very pleasant person to talk to. Most importantly, she has a great sense of humour and is a very fun companion as well. Her being my student and our ages kept us apart.

From what I know of both girls we three should fit together well. They may even fit in with my very long term plans and allow me to advance those plans a lot. Sue and I always knew our arrangement was never a long term one. She set out the terms when we first met and got together at a party at the house of her older cousin I knew. I didn’t mind the age difference since she approached me about being together.

Reaching my car I put Joan down and open the door for her. When I climb in behind the wheel I say, “Is Candy still doing music with Missus Jennings of a Wednesday afternoon as part of the government ’free music’ program?” A quick smile with a nod yes, so I head off to Mrs Jennings’ house. She teaches how to play the piano in the front room of her large house most week day afternoons and evenings.


Candy Capers

We soon arrive at Mrs Jennings, park the car in front of the house, and go to the front door. I wait until I hear the piano stop playing a familiar tune before I knock on the door. A short wait, and Mrs Jennings opens the door. She smiles and invites us in. We walk into the room where Candice is, and she smiles in our direction while saying, “You’re a bit late, Sis, and who’s that with you? I can hear three sets of footsteps.”

I go and sit on the chair beside her, take her right hand, and give it a soft caress it with both of mine. Joan says, “Hey, Sis, I’ve got a new boyfriend and a date for the weekend. He wants to know if you’ll come along to help me keep him under control. Interested?”

Candice runs her fingers over my hands and puts my right hand to her face, I can hear her sniffing at it. She smiles, “Since when have you been going out with Roo?” Prior to moving to the city to complete my teaching degree I’d spent two years at Longreach working as a jackaroo on my uncle’s property as he needed a hand with a few things. When she heard about this Candice started calling me ’Roo’ as a nickname.

I’d been keeping quiet until now, “Since about twenty minutes ago. I found my last girlfriend entertaining two boys at our usual meeting spot after sending me a message she couldn’t meet me. I was on the point of swearing off females all together when Joan said she’d pick me up on the rebound. I was thinking about saying no when she sweetened the pot by offering me a very nice Candy to suck on as well. I found that an offer too good to refuse.” Candice blushes deep red as Candy is my nickname for her, and in the past I often said I should suck her breasts to see if they taste as sweet as she is. Joan and Mrs Jennings laugh at our games, Joan and Candy are very certain I’m serious but Mrs Jennings thinks I’m joking. I look at the music they’re practising, “Stand up, Candy.” When she stands I sit on the piano stool and have her sit in my lap after I lower the stool a bit. Then I set her up to start playing while I reach around her to put my hands out wider than hers. To Mrs Jennings I say, “Count us in, please. So I can show you both a fun way to do this number on the piano, along with a few other pieces that can make nice duets when played this way.”

Mrs Jennings counts the beat to start us into the start of the music. When Candice starts to play the piece I also start to play. This piece calls for both hands, so while Candice is playing in the normal key I’ve transposed my left hand down one whole octave and my right hand up one whole octave. This won’t make for nice music with most numbers, but there are a few where it does - like this one. The sound is very different to what you normally hear, but it fits well. Both our spectators watch, entranced, when I keep perfect time with Candice while our arms seem to be perfectly matched pairs tied together when they move.

When we finish our audience is smiling while Candice is giggling. In answer to the looked question from Mrs Jennings I say, “My mother used to play and she taught me to play, until she died when I was twelve. I’ve always practised when I can. There’s not many numbers you can do that with, but I was taught several because I used to sit on mother’s knee and we’d play like that. Since then I’ve learnt another number of my own two can play while sitting like this.”

Starting with both hands wide I start a slow stepping rhythm with the hands moving to the centre of the keyboard in small back and forward steps of notes while Candice leans back against my chest. The rhythm and note progression is a typical tension builder used in films for when the baddies are creeping up on someone. As the hands get closer together the tempo speeds up, when they’re almost together I hit the sustain while playing a heavy chord with both hands before I lift my hands off the keyboard. While the notes of the sustained chord ring through the air I place my hands on Candice’s breasts when I lean in to kiss her neck and say, “Now I’ve caught you.” This causes all three ladies to giggle while I fondle Candice’s breasts. Mrs Jennings can see what I’m up to. But she can also see Candice approves, so she doesn’t say anything about it.

A moment later Mrs Jennings says, “Your mother must have been a good teacher for you to play so well.”

I look up and smile, “Yes, she was. She kept her maiden name and she never told people she was married because her parents didn’t approve of either man. I know you knew her. You weren’t close, but you were still good friends at the school she taught at.”

When I mention mother’s name her face goes a bit white and she gasps, startling Candice and Joan. After taking a moment to catch her breath she says, “Yes, I knew her, she was the best music teacher I ever knew. I thought she died without any children, since I never knew she was married until she died. It wasn’t a pretty death, or so I heard.”

I give her a weak smile, “I have two much younger half-sisters. I don’t see them because it’s too painful for them to see me. They saw the end of the matter and seeing me brings the memory back for them, giving them nightmares. So I keep away as it’s best for them. I know they’re doing well. They’re many years younger than me, in Years Eleven and Twelve at a local high school. They’ve one of the greatest music teachers in the city. She got them auditions with the philharmonic orchestra, so they already have scholarships to a very good music academy lined up. My aunt, who’s raised them since my mother died, thinks they’ll surpass mother. Obviously, part of it’s the natural talent they inherited, but it wouldn’t have been any use if they didn’t have a great teacher. So, thank you for teaching them.” Mrs Jennings’ eyes go very wide when she realises who my sisters are. She teaches music at home most afternoons each week, the rest of the time she teaches music at a very exclusive private school nearby. She smiles and nods to me while she starts to pack up. Candice’s lesson is almost over. After releasing the nice breasts I’ve a hold of I reach forward and I start to play mother’s favourite waltz because talking about her death makes me sad and the waltz makes me happy. A little later Mrs Jennings shows us out before getting ready for her next pupil.

A Nice Drive

Candice holds my arm while we walk to the car. I get the keys out. We get in the car, and Joan makes sure Candy is sitting in the front seat before she gets into the back. I hate modern cars, after spending my time in Queensland driving an old car with a bench seat I really appreciated having the capability for a girl to snuggle up real close, but most modern cars have those silly bucket seats. Must think about getting something with a bench seat when I buy a new car. Their mum won’t be home for some hours, Joan told me so on the drive over, so I decide to take the girls for a drive up the coast a bit. Just up to Sydney’s northern beaches, because I know a lovely place for dinner up that way.

Instead of heading directly north I head west a little to get on one of the major ring-road networks since that’ll be faster than the general traffic roads. About ten minutes later we’re on a motorway type road going north, and just driving along in fourth gear with the cruise control set to the 80 kph (kilometres per hour) speed limit. The traffic is light so I don’t mind taking my left hand off the wheel to drop it on Candy’s knee which is close to the gear stick.

She laughs and says, “That’s my knee, not the gear stick.”

I smile, “I know that, I’m just heading for the playground,” while I slide my hand up her thigh and under her skirt.

Her legs move further apart, “That’s OK, as long as you finish all you start in the playground.” We laugh since it’s clear we all have the same idea about our brand new relationship and where it’s going.

My hand is rubbing her leg when I say, “After dinner I’ll make a full investigation and an in depth probe of all the entertainment capabilities of the facility. I also intend to make further checks of it on a regular basis for a long time to come.” Both girls giggle as they nod their heads in unison at my suggestion of a long term relationship.

About twenty minutes later I turn off the ring road to start along a series of local roads while I head east to the beaches. Passing through one suburb I spot the local Motor Registry and I’ve an idea. I know Joan has her driver’s licence for an automatic car while my car is a manual. I pull into the Motor Registry and we go inside. The girls shrug while they wonder what I’m up to.

I get a number from the machine and we wait our turn at the counter. It comes up, we go to the counter, and I ask, “What’s needed to upgrade an automatic vehicle licence to a manual one?” Joan gives me an odd look while Candy smiles. The woman hands me a form to fill in and return. We back up and go to the bench, where I’ve Joan fill in the form while I take another number. Several minutes later we’re back at the counter with the woman examining the form and Joan’s licence before taking a fee from me and handing us three learner ’L’ plates to display on the car.

We’re soon back in the car and heading for the beaches again. Joan says, “Why do I need to get my licence upgraded?”

“So we can share the driving when we go away for the weekend, and so you can borrow my car when I’m away for work, and most important of all, so I can sit in the back seat playing with Candy’s tits while you drive.” Both girls laugh hard and long at the last item.

We soon arrive at Dee Why beach and I park so we can take a walk on the beach. I love the walk because I’ve two pretty girls walking beside me while I play with their cute arses. We idle along the beach with the water washing over our bare feet when we talk about many things while carrying our shoes and socks. We chat while we wander up and down the beach as we walk in the edge of the water. It’s almost an hour later when we head back to the car as the sun starts to speed up its descent. From there it’s a short drive to a great restaurant I often go to for a meal.

Dinner
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.