Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

We didn’t have to wait long before we heard a knock, and before anyone could say a word, there was a tall, slender young woman bursting into the room. She looked at Jenny Beth, and without even a look at her daughters, Lisa or me, she ran to her.

“Sher, where is Jenny Beth? Jean called and told me she had somehow been miraculously cured and she’s been transformed into a totally new woman.”

“Pat ... slow down and listen carefully, I-am-Jenny-Beth! AND YES, I have been blessed with a most miraculous cure, and this incredible body, which I can’t wait to strip naked and fuck a very handsome, very special young man, standing over there.”

Pat was crying as she hugged Jenny Beth and tried to talk. “I don’t know how you did this, or what you did, but I am so happy to see you out of bed, looking just like Sher, with a million dollar smile on your face. Now, tell me where you found those magnificent tits and this beautiful body to match Sher’s ... So I can get be stripped and poured into a body mold just like yours.”

“Pat ... Lisa is standing behind you and she’s the one who helped make this possible.”

Pat Riley turned to look at Lisa and spoke, “Hi Sher. Where’s your mom?”

“Pat, it’s me – Lisa!”

“Lisa? What in the hell is going on here? How are both of you able to look identical to Sher?

“LISA? You look just like Jenny Beth! She has a head full of hair, hanging down to her ass with tits just like Sher’s, after she went through her transformation just this week. Have you and Jenny Beth found a fountain of youth or maybe hired a witch?”

Jill walked over to put her arm around her mom’s waist, as she sidled up to her. “Mom, let me introduce you to Charlie Walker. He’s best friends with Jimmy and Sher. He lives next to Jan and Jen too, and he’s got something to ask you.” Jill looked at me and grinned, sure that she had me trapped.

I moved over to greet Pat, with my hand out, “Pat – Charlie Walker here. I hope you don’t mind me calling you by your first name, since I’m here just sort of casually getting to know each of you. I met Jill and Jean earlier when Lisa and I first arrived. I knew then, they must have a very tall, very attractive mom for them to look so tall and beautiful at fifteen.”

When I reached out my hand to shake, I ordered her a full dose of Charlie Walker Special of the day.

{Get her Angels. Make Pat into a perfect clone of Jenny Beth. I want Jill and Jean to sweat just a little – before you make them into clones of their mom.}

[THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST FUN TRANSFORMATIONS WE HAVE DONE FOR YOU. WE LOVE CHANGING A PRETTY WOMAN INTO A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WITH A SEXY, VOLUPTUOUS HARD BODY. ARE YOU READY? ONE TWO THREE – SHAZAAM]

Pat Riley was wearing a form-fitting t-shirt, when she first came in, which left no doubt she wasn’t wear a bra underneath. She wore some cut-off sweats under her t-shirt and that was all. No panties.

When the full effect of her transformation hit her a second after my Angels said, Shazaam – she was naked. Her long brunette hair hangs down to the back of her knees. Her pussy is bald and her abs look like a chiseled washboard. Her ass is Sher’s and Lisa’s asses made over and does it ever fit her tall sexy, bronze body.

She didn’t seem to realize she was naked at first, or the fact that her body had completely transformed into the exact clone of Sher. Suddenly, a mysterious breeze passed through the room. Jenny Beth and Lisa were both standing naked with their clothes on the floor, which Pat then noticed right away.

“Lisa – Jenny Beth, what in the hell is happening here? Why are both of you naked?” she asked and everyone, laughed.

“Mom, you’re naked too and look at your fucking, totally awesome hard-body,” Jean told her.

Jean and Jill looked at each other. I was looking right at them when they cut their eyes toward me...

“What?” I asked them.

“Charlie, please don’t tease us! You don’t know what it’s like to be the only two girls on this block with little titties and no butt. Look how tall and beautiful our mom is. We want to look just like her ... Please?” Jill pleaded and I knew they had waited long enough.

[NOW, CHARLIE?]

{Now, and don’t drag it out either}

Then, there were five totally naked, perfectly identical young women in the room, and the body heat was immense.

I wasn’t sure if I should strip and join them in a naked pile of legs, asses and boobs – or run for the door ... Just as I was about to opt for stripping, Jimmy and Sher burst through the door.

“Hey, Charlie. Julie called about thirty minutes ago looking for you. She said she couldn’t get you on your cellphone and for us to tell you that she’s putting a party together at your house and for you to gather everyone to come eat and swim.”

“I left my cellphone in the car. I better call and see if I need to pick up anything for the party ... I hope all of you will load up and go with me. I’ll bring you back after the party or you can spend the night. We have plenty of room and we’d love to have you...

“Jenny Beth, Pat, Lisa, what a way to show off your new, smoking-hot bodies. Please say you’ll come with me.”

I was standing between Jill and Jean, and put my arms around their waists then turned to Pat, “Pat, please say you’ll come with me. Jen and Jan Jorgenson are supposed to be there at 4:00 and I’d like for Jean and Jill to be there to swim naked with them.”

Jimmy was looking around the room with his eyes locked wide open. I could see him eyeing each of the naked women. I knew where each of them stood, before the major transformation took place, and even I, could not tell one from the other.

Lisa was first to speak, “Charlie this is a party for your younger friends. I’m sure Jimmy, Sher, Jean and Jill would have fun over there, but I think I’d feel out of place.”

“Lisa, please come with me...

“Jenny Beth, you and Pat come too. I’m going to kidnap Jill and Jean anyway.”

“Do we need to take anything?” Pat asked, and I knew the party was about to get even more hot and sexy with her there.

“No, we’ll have everything. Just grab your bikinis and flip flops and we’ll load up and leave now.”

“I’m not sure I have a bikini that will fit me now,” Sher said and the others agreed.

“Give me some measurements and we’ll swing by the Bikini Shop to get each of you one. I’d say you’re all the same size, if I had to guess.”

Jenny Beth grabbed a measuring tape and measured Pat.

“38-24-36”

By the time they measured each other, it was just as I told them, they all were the exact same size.

Pat borrowed one of Jenny Beth’s short robes ... and Lisa had left one of her robes over here the last time she stayed with Jenny Beth. Jill, Jean, and Sher wore their t-shirts, though they didn’t even come close to covering their naked butts.

With Jimmy keeping watch for nosy-neighbor, gawkers, we loaded the naked and half-naked women into the Denali and headed for the mini-mall, and the Bikini Shop.

They were piled in with naked tits, bald pussies and naked butts shining as we drove through town. Everyone was laughing and I noticed Lisa sitting on Jimmy’s lap. Damn, that boy’s going to get some of his mom’s pussy yet.

At the Bikini Shop, I ran in and picked out ten of the tiniest bikinis I could find. I wanted to be sure to have enough. When I went to the counter to pay, I reached for my wallet, and I didn’t have it.

Shit – I panicked – trying to remember where I had left it. I didn’t even have my driver’s license, even if is was restricted.

[IT’S ON YOUR DRESSER IN YOUR ROOM, BUT WE HAVE SOME MONEY FOR YOU]

{Where did you get any money and where do you keep it?}

[WE KEEP MONEY WITH US ALL THE TIME, HERE’S TWO HUNDRED]

I felt them stuff the money into my front pocket, and paid for the bikinis with the two, one hundred dollar bills.

{Hey thanks, I’ll have to pay you back}

As I walked out the door with my bag of bikinis and the change, it occurred to me ... they’d never given me money before.

{Tell me again how you get your money}

[WE MAKE IT]

{You make your own money? That’s counterfeiting}

[NO, WE MAKE IT EXACTLY LIKE THE PRINTING PRESSES, ONLY WE DON’T NEED A PRINTING PRESS]

{How much do you have on you now}

[HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED? WE MAKE IT AS WE NEED IT]

{Well, those two, one hundred dollar bills you gave me were real because they scanned each them, so I guess it’s legit}

[WE JUST PUT ANOTHER THOUSAND IN YOUR POCKET. WE DON’T WANT YOU TO RUN OUT AGAIN]

{Another thousand?}

[YES, WE LOVE YOU CHARLIE AND WE WILL NEVER LET YOU RUN OUT OF MONEY]

{What if I need a hundred thousand?}

I wanted to test them, just to see what kind of story they would come up with. Did they ever shock the shit out of me.

[ALL YOUR POCKETS ARE STUFFED AND THE REST, WE PUT INSIDE YOUR CONSOLE]

{Girls, we need to talk later tonight, after the party is over}

[JUST US]

{Yes, just us. We’ll take care of some more, very important unfinished business too, while we’re alone}

[YAAAAYYYYY]

Just as I pulled into our drive, Jan and Jen Jorgenson rode their bikes across the yard. Boy, were they ever shocked to learn their friends Jill and Jean Riley now have sexy, tall bodies to match theirs.

“Jan, where’s your mom? I wanted her to come over too, if she will.”

“She went jogging in the park earlier. We left her a note to come over when she gets back.”

I gathered everyone up, herded them through the gate, and into the backyard. They were busy tying bikini tops and bottoms for each other, and I pulled Jan and Jen aside.

“I’m going to find her. I want to help your mom like I did you and Jen.”

“OH CHARLIE! We love you so much for thinking of our mom. Make her look just like us so no one can tell us apart and we’ll both give you some more pussy in the park!” Jan told me.

I explained to everyone where I was going, but by that time they were heading to the pool anyway. This party was shaping up to be as good as when we gathered at the lake. Maybe even better because there are even more sexy women wanting to show their new, nearly naked bodies.

I had my hand on the door of the Denali when my Angels asked...

[WHY TAKE YOUR AUNT’S VEHICLE, WHEN WE CAN GET YOU THERE FASTER]

{You mean to tell me that you can take me there – just like that}

I snapped my fingers.

[ANYTIME, ANYPLACE]

{Show me}

One second I was standing beside Aunt Carol’s SUV in our driveway, the next instant I was standing on the jogging trail with Jada Jorgenson about seventy-five feet ahead of me. I was wearing my cutoff sweats and my Nikes. That was all.

Jada Jorgenson is tall like her daughters. She’s a natural blonde and she’s a true Swedish beauty. Her only problem is, she cannot keep her weight down no matter how much she diets. She’s at least thirty pounds overweight, and she’s getting close to losing the battle of the bubble-butt, AND blubber-belly. She’s wearing a light gray sweatsuit, and white Nikes with pink trim.

{Angels here’s where we come in. I’d like to stay invisible while you do your thing slowly, as she jogs around the track. Start with her legs, so she’ll be able to keep running at least two more laps. Then gradually take care of that blown-out bubble butt. From there, I’ll leave it up to you, except to say, I’d like for her to look as much like her twins as possible at her age}

[LEAVE IT TO US, CHARLIE. WE CAN SEE THE PICTURE IN YOUR MIND OF HOW YOU WANT HER TO LOOK. SHE WILL BE THINKING OF YOU AS SHE CHANGES. SHE WILL BE SO PROUD OF YOU, SHE WILL GIVE YOU SOME PUSSY AND WE LOVE IT WHEN WE HELP YOU GET SOME PUSSY]

I was jogging about ten feet behind her as the changes began taking effect. First, her legs ... as she began taking much longer, stronger strides, like a distance runner. As she ran another hundred yards around the track, her butt became more defined and more muscular. As the changes became more visible, Jada ran at ease as she started another lap. As she ran, she shed her sweat jacket and dropped it on the trail behind her. I could see her sports bra straps under her tank top.

Her upper body was slowly taking shape – from her narrow waist up to her large breasts. The flab under her arms was slowly disappearing and her tank top was instantly, form-fitting to her constantly changing body. Her sweatpants were shrinking with her changes, fitting her lower body like skin.

I was still invisible when I ran up beside her to run even with her.

[SHE’S THINKING OF YOU, CHARLIE. SHE KNOWS SHE’S CHANGING, BUT SHE’S AFRAID TO STOP AND LOOK AT HER BODY. THE ONLY SOLUTION SHE CAN THINK OF, IS THAT YOU ARE CHANGING HER, JUST LIKE YOU CHANGED JEN AND JAN]

{Can you let me hear her thoughts}

[SURE, WE CAN DO THAT WITH ANYONE, JUST ASK]

(There’s no other answer to this, it has to be Charlie. But where is he? I know he has changed my body. I can tell my legs have changed too, they are much more stronger. I’ve got to feel my ass. I swear, it feels like I have totally shed all the fat off my big ass)

She reached back with her left hand, just missing my arm when she did. As soon as she cupped her hand over her buttock, I heard her mumbling her words.

(There’s no way in hell he can be here to make these changes without me seeing him. Yet, the same changes are happening to me that happened to Jen and Jan. My ass feels just like theirs did when they showed me what Charlie did for them. Just the thought of him changing my body, making my breasts into large cone-shaped mounds instead of droopy, floppy boobs, makes me want to fuck him. I don’t know what has come over me, but my pussy even itches and my damn sweats are skin-tight on my hips now that I’ve lost so much weight. Fuck, am I dreaming all this? I know he’s here! I wish he would say something. I’d fuck him right here in the park, for giving me this incredible body. I just have to feel my pussy, I hope no one is watching. FUCK, that felt like someone put their hand on my ass!)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.