Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

I looked back at the couple on the ground and Alana was already sitting astraddle Coach Peters. They were both making loud noises and I heard him scream about the time I made it to Aunt Carol’s vehicle. I knew they would be fine though. My Angels would never let harm come to them. I had to laugh, because it was him screaming and not Alana. Our young cheerleader coach has finally become a Bad-Girl and our football coach is going to be the beneficiary of her new found, bold sexuality.

The next morning, Julie and Sydnee were still in bed when I left early for our first practice. We were supposed to have drills and run with no pads today, but I wanted to get there early.

I saw two sexy asses up ahead and instantly, I knew it was Jen and Jan Sorengen running. Both have their long blonde hair in pony tails and they really do look like pony tails too. As they bounced, their long hair was down to their silky jogging shorts and my cock got hard just looking at them.

I eased up beside them and let the passenger window down.

“Morning, sexy Jorgenson twins. You girls sure look fine this morning.”

“Hey, Charlie. How was the lake?” Jen answered, as they stopped and stuck their heads in the window.

“You sure are dark, Charlie. You must have been in the sun night and day,” Jan told me. I knew what she meant. They may be blonde, but they’re smart as hell ... well maybe heaven ... nah, they’re as smart as little Devils! Yeah, that’s it.

“We did get a lot of sun. I’ll never be as dark as you two. You must lay naked in the sun all the time.” They knew what I meant ... And I’m not even blonde.

“We do. I wish we had a pool.”

“We have one now. Come over and swim with us.”

“REALLY? Did you really mean that?” Jan squealed.

“Sure, we’d love to have you. You can even bring a bikini, just in case you don’t like swimming naked.”

“Oh – we’d love to swim naked, we just never get to.”

“Yeah, we’ll give you a call before we come over.”

“I’m on my way to football practice. We only have morning practice this week. Next week we’ll have two-a-days. Come on over about 4:00 this afternoon, if you like. You can meet my new sister. She’s your age and she’s sexy as hell, just like both of you. I’d love for you to be her friends, since they just moved here.”

“Hey thanks, Charlie. We’ll see you then. Will we really get to swim naked?”

“We do!”

“See you then, love that tan you got.”

“Love both your sexy bodies all over.” I looked in my rearview mirror and saw them waving.

Man, what some sexy young girls. They’ll look like seniors before next year this time.

UH-OH. Just as soon as I thought that, I knew what was about to happen. I turned the corner to circle the block.

Sure enough, they were both waving and smiling as I rode by. Their oversize jersey’s weren’t oversize any longer. Those girls have titties to match Andie now.

[WE REALLY LIKE JAN AND JEN. WE WANTED THEM TO BE POPULAR IN SCHOOL THIS YEAR]

{Oh, they’ll be popular in school alright}

[THEN WE DID GOOD, YES]

{Oh yes. I just love my Angels more each day}

[WE LOVE YOU MORE EACH DAY TOO. WE SEE JIMMY OVER THERE, AND WE LOVE JIMMY TOO. HE NEEDS MORE PUSSY]

{Just don’t get us in trouble}

[NO TROUBLE, JUST FUN, AND WE LOVE FUN. NAKED FUN. JEN AND JAN’S MOM WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FUN TOO, SHE NEVER GETS ANY THOUGH]

{Never gets any fun?}

[NEVER GETS TO HAVE ANY FUN WITH A COCK]

{Does she look like Jen and Jan}

[NOT YET]

{Does that mean she will soon?}

[SHE DREAMS OF LOOKING LIKE HER DAUGHTERS WITH BIG TITTIES AND HAVING A BIG COCK TO RIDE ON. WE NEED TO GO SEE HER TODAY AFTER PRACTICE]

{Then make sure she’ll be available and we’ll swing by there as soon as we leave football practice ... that is, if nothing comes up}

The first person I saw when I stepped out of Aunt Carol’s SUV, was Jimmy.

I noticed the physical changes as he was going through them last night, but now, my buddy has gone through even more changes. He’s really beefed up since last spring when school let out. I knew why too, and kissed my Angels right on their pussies.

[WE LOVE JIMMY AS MUCH AS YOU DO. HE IS A REALLY GOOD GUY AND HE’LL BE THE SECOND BEST PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM THIS YEAR]

{Well, just don’t go overboard with his changes. You have to realize that football and soccer are competitor sports and we need to make it looks legit, even though you have given double helpings of changes to Jimmy, Andie and me}

[NOT TO WORRY, WE WILL MAKE IT LOOK LEGIT]

“Hey, Charlie. Man, that was some crazy shit we pulled last night at the mall. Sher and I laughed about that until we cried.”

“It sure was and it all started with Alana wanting to be bolder and have fun with her new body.”

“Speaking of new bodies ... Man, I love what you’ve done for Sher and me! I feel like I could take on the world now, and Sher is a totally new person with that killer body you gave her ... UH...

“ ... Charlie ... I hate to even ask this ... but, if your Angels have any leftovers of that magic shit they pulled last night, could you let them help our Mom? She’s been down in the dumps for weeks and we can’t bring her out of it.”

“What’s wrong with her?”

“She just turned forty and that asshole of a husband of hers, has been really hard on her because she’s overweight and never has time for him.”

“Count it done. I’ll ask them to take care of a few details for your mom while we practice today ... Say, I hate to ask you this, but as your best friend – does your step-dad mistreat your mom?”

“She would never say anything if he did, but Sher and I really believe he is abusive to her. Maybe not so much physically, as he is mentally abusive. We’ve seen her crying and she tells us it’s because her sister, Aunt Jenny Beth, has cancer and she’s not responding to treatment, which is true, but we know there’s more to it, with Mom crying all the time.”

“You just let me handle this! I’ll put my best backups on the case and they’ll do whatever they think needs to be done. With your mom, her sister and your sorry-ass step-dad.”

“Shit Man, I owe you already for all you’ve done for Sher and me. I’ll be in your debt forever if your Angels can fix mom’s life and somehow help her sister.”

“Let’s get dressed-out and warmed up so we can practice some football. You’ve seen how my Angels can fix problems and make changes, they’ll have your mom on top of the world by the time you get home.”

[WE’RE ALREADY ON THE CASE NOW, CHARLIE! LEAVE IT TO US, AND THANK YOU FOR LETTING US HELP YOUR FRIENDS. WE WILL MAKE YOU PROUD AND WE WILL MAKE JIMMY’S MOM AND HIS AUNT EVEN MORE PROUD]

{I knew you would. I trust you to do what’s right, since I can’t be there}

[YOU AND JIMMY GO OUT THERE AND IMPRESS YOUR COACHES. THEY ARE GOING TO BE SHOCKED AT WHAT THEY SEE FROM YOU AND JIMMY TODAY]

{Will you still be here with me, even though you’re helping Jimmy’s mom and his aunt}

[WE WILL ALWAYS BE WATCHING OVER YOU, FOREVER AND EVER. YOU ARE OUR HERO AND WE LOVE YOU]

{I am the luckiest guy in the world. I wouldn’t know what to do without you now that I’ve discovered you. Just knowing you are here with me, makes me feel better ... even invincible. Thanks once again, Girls}

We had one heck of a practice today. Though we didn’t dress out in pads, we worked out and ran through some new plays the coaches had dreamed up over the summer. Even though I knew my Angels have been working on Jimmy, with his body, his mental skills and his personality, I was amazed at the transformation in him. He’s two inches taller, but built like Rob Gronkowski of the New England Patriots. He can run like an antelope, catch anything within arms reach, and when it comes to blocking, Jimmy has already memorized all his blocking assignments no matter which play we call.

Coach Jim Peters praised Jimmy and me, and that makes us even more determined to be the best. “I don’t know what you two have been up to this past summer, but if it’s legal – keep up the good work.

“Jimmy, you are the most improved player I have ever coached. Charlie is a close second, but we already knew he was going to shine this season ... we just didn’t know he was going to look like The Hulk, when he returned from summer break.

“I’m sure our opponents will file a protest and petition the conference officials to request blood tests for both of you ... and for HGH and other banned substances.”

I told him, “Coach, we did this ourselves. We’re clean and they can test us all they want to.”

After practice, I swung by to drop Jimmy off at his house, and boy did he and I ever get the shock of a lifetime. There was a U-Haul trailer backed up to the front porch and his step-dad was throwing boxes and clothes into it.

I parked over to the side, on the grass as we sat in the vehicle and watched. Sher came out on the porch, and dang, was she ever giving him a shitload of grief. I mean she was shaking her finger at him and he wasn’t even responding. Damn, the guy has a black-eye too! She’s already nailed him for some reason!

When he loaded the last of his junk, he pulled out of the drive and left in a hurry, without looking our way.

I told Jimmy, “Man, Sher really gave him hell there for a while. I wonder what she was so pissed off about? He had one hell of a shiner when he left. Did you see that?”

That’s not Sher, Charlie ... That’s MY MOM! GOOD-GOD-IN-HEAVEN ... Your Angels have totally outdone themselves this time. Would you just look at my hot-ass mom? Shit, Charlie, she looks just like Sher and she’s smiling at us. We better go see what has happened and how she’s taking the sudden changes ... Thanks a million, Charlie Walker, for letting your Angels help my family and me. I owe them and I owe you.”

“You don’t owe me or my Angels anything. You’re my best friend and my Angels love all my friends unconditionally. I just hope I don’t mistake your mom for Sher, and she slaps the shit out of me when I grope her butt!”

“Shit, it will probably be me who gets slapped. Sher and I are always playing grab-ass!”

Jimmy was first up the steps and I was right on his heels as we took them two at a time.

“Mom, what in the heck has happened with you and Oliver, and what has happened to you? Mom, I got to tell you, you look sexy as hell. You look just like Sher!”

“I know Jimmy! Shit, Sher and I were sitting at the table talking when Asshole came in from his shift at the recycle center. He was in a mean-ass mood and started cussing and raising hell. He slapped me, and Sher jumped his ass from behind. I mean your little sister took him down, and beat the living dog-shit out of him right there in the kitchen floor...

“He grabbed the dough-roller off the counter and drew back to hit Sher. That was when I jumped up and took a swing at him as hard as I could with my fist. He went down – out cold as a dead mackerel! I was bent over Sher, trying to make sure she was alright, when she started laughing. Hell, I started laughing too and we rolled all over the floor laughing like hell, as Oliver stumbled to the bathroom.

“When Sher pulled me to my feet, she pointed to me and yelled. Then she pulled me into her bedroom and over in front of her mirror. That’s when I saw two of Sher standing there, before I realized that one of her was ME!

“Then Sher yelled, CHARLIE... and told me that it was Charlie’s Angels who’d made the changes.

“Charlie, I could wring your neck for this, if I wasn’t so damn happy to look identical to my daughter. Instead of wringing your neck, could I have a hug?

“ ... Jimmy, you don’t need to see this, Hon. Please go check on Sher. I think she may have a bloody nose.

“Come here to me, Charles Daniel Walker. If I wasn’t so old, I’d throw your sexy ass on the floor and fuck you silly for giving me this fantastic young body, and for helping us rid ourselves of that scab of a scrounger who lived here and claimed to be my husband!”

“I love older women, Ms. Chamness,” I told her and she leaped for me with her arms open wide.

She was laughing and I was too as we hugged and danced in a circle. Man, Sher ain’t got shit on her mom. This woman is a hard-body just like her tomboy daughter.

“Charlie, I was just overly excited when I told you that I’d throw your sexy ass on the floor and fuck you. I hope you’ll forgive me for being so nasty with you.”

“Ms. Chamness, if you ever want to make it happen, just holler and I’ll willingly let you throw me on the floor ... I’ll even help you fuck me. I’d love to have some of your pussy!”

She was laughing like hell as she grabbed me again, then told me, “You wouldn’t tell your mom on me, would you? Damn, Charlie, I get weak kneed just looking at your sexy ass. Would you really let me give you some pussy?”

“You need to look in the mirror again, Ms. Chamness. Your boobs are so big, you’ve popped your bra. Your sexy butt is so full and shapely, you’ve split your cotton house dress. Your face is identical to Sher’s and I’ve always thought she was beautiful ... heck yes, I’d not only let you. I’d help you fuck me, if you’d let me fuck you again, right after you get through fucking me. Besides, you really do need to try out your new body, before you take it out on the road, looking for a real man to love you. You’ve lived with that old grouch so long, you’ll need a few lessons in how to love a young man, just to get back in the swing of things.”

“Charlie, are you serious? You wouldn’t let Sher and Jimmy know we fucked would you? Damn, I’m so fucking tempted to strip off naked right here and now.”

“We may need at least a dozen, really hard-fought fuck-fights to get you back in shape to take on a real man again...

“But first things first, and before I forget...

“Have you heard from your sister today? Jimmy told me she’s been really sick and that she’s not responding to her treatments. I’d be glad to take you over to see her, that is if you’d let me.”

“Step out of the room and let me slip some of Sher’s sweats on and I’ll take you up on your offer. You’re such a sweet young man. I’m so proud you’re best friends with Jimmy and Sher.”

“You don’t have to be bashful with me. I’ve seen Sher naked and you look just like her.”

“You sly dog, you! I knew when she told me about your huge cock, that she had had already been naked with you. I can’t say that I blame her either ... Look at my naked ass, if you must ... I’m so proud of my new body, I have to show it off to someone, and why not show it to the young man who made it possible?”

“WOW, Ms. Chamness, you really are sexy as hell! You’ve got your daughter beat! I love your bald pussy too. I suppose you know, you’ll never have pussy hair again and you’ll always have this sexy body for as long as you live.”

“Hush, Charlie. I’m standing here in my own bedroom, naked as a stripper, wishing my kids weren’t here so I could show you how much I love you for all you’ve done for us. I can hardly keep from asking you to show me your cock. Sher told me it was a foot long and that she took all of it in her pussy ... SHIT! I need to stop thinking of my own sexy daughter taking a foot long cock in her pussy ... Did you really fuck her? Tell me the truth, Charlie. Did you?”

“No, and I cannot tell a lie ... Sher fucked me!”

“Pull this damn sweatshirt down in back for me. I can’t get the damn thing over these huge hooters you’ve blessed me with. Sher’s already told me that Julie and Mandy informed her, that hers would never sag or change ... forever. Is that true?”

“Yes.”

“I’m ready if you are, Charlie. I meant to say ... I’m ready to go see Jenny Beth.”

“Dang, and I thought you meant that you were ready to give me some pussy!”

“Will you take the long way back? I still want to see if I can get your huge cock – which Sher described in detail to me – in my sweet little virgin pussy you and your Angels have blessed me with.”

“What would you do if your sister Jenny Beth, was feeling so much better, that she too is suddenly identical to Sher?” I ask her as I held the passenger door open for her to get in. Damn! What an ass Sher’s and Jimmy’s mom has! I had to spank her on her tight sweats as she bent to get inside. Before I closed the door, she looked at me and asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.