Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

{Yes Alana, there’s nothing they cannot make happen. Now, they want you to let yourself go and be as naughty as you’ve ever dreamed. They really are magic, they love sex and they love for my friends to be happy and sexy too}

(I want to be happy and sexy. I love the way I feel right now. I want another orgasm! I want to feel like I’m fucking your magnificent cock right here)

{Be careful what you ask for Alana, they’ll double up on you and you’ll feel like you have my cock inside your pussy right here in front of everyone}

(Hold my hand while I touch them, Charlie. I want the best they have to offer. You’ll never know how much I need this. Tell them to fuck me with your cock and fill my pussy with your come, I could care less if it runs down my leg and onto the floor. I really, really do need this Charlie. Tell them to fuck me and give me a really big orgasm as I think about your huge cock buried inside my pussy. Charlie, no man has ever had his cock inside my pussy and I want yours to be the first)

{Alana, you could very well be impregnated, just by thinking my cock is inside your pussy}

(NO! Not yet anyway. If you’re going to impregnate me, I want to have your cock inside my pussy for real. I want to feel you spurting my pussy full of your hot come!)

As soon as we held hands, fingers laced together, she touched my Angels. I felt the energy as it raced through both her hands and met at her wet pussy lips. Her body changed even more as she reached her climax. I could see her sharp nipples pointing like nail points. Her hair was longer, her tan became even darker and I knew it would be permanent. Her legs were even more sexy and her sexy butt looked like Julie’s, Sydnee’s and Mandy’s. I could even see her two little Dirty Devils dancing beside her pussy as her own come sprayed all over them.

Her knees buckled and she groaned, as she bent slightly under the force of her orgasm.

{Enough?}

(NO ... Charlie, one more just like that, please! I never even knew a woman could come that hard. Shove your cock as deep inside my pussy as it will go.)

{We’re going to blow the crotch out of your gym shorts this time Coach, get a grip on my hand and hang on, here comes my cock}

Sher turned to look at Alana and asked, “Coach Lehr, are you alright? Are you having cramps?” she asked as she and Melanie reached out to grab her arm. I tried to stop them, but I was too late!

“OH FUCK!” Sher shouted as she and Melanie were hit with the same force Alana experienced. Melanie looked at me and grinned ... it was really a grimace, as her orgasm slammed her body.

I looked around, but no one was close enough to hear, or maybe they couldn’t hear.

[THEY COULDN’T HEAR, BUT PEOPLE IN THE PARKING LOT ARE HAVING A GOOD LAUGH]

{Thanks, for letting us have fun, and for taking care of my friends}

[IT WAS OUR PLEASURE. WE LOVE PASSING PLEASING ORGASMS ALONG TO SEXY WOMEN IN NEED]

“Coach, we have to be going. Please call Julie at home and tell her we saw you today. I’ll tell her too, and tell her that she needs to invite you over to swim, real soon. She’ll love you even more than she does now, for wanting to be a friend. I hope to see you again soon...

“Melanie, I’ll see you later too and I know you’ll be talking to my best friends. Thanks for accepting them,” I said.

I knew we’d better get out of here before someone else comes over and gets involved in all the orgasms that are running rampant through Sher, Melanie and Alana.

“Thanks Charlie. Tell Julie I’ll call her soon. I can hardly wait to come over and swim with all of you.

Melanie looked at Jimmy, then told him and Sher, “Jimmy, it was a pleasure meeting you and Sher. I hope both of you will let me come by to see you soon.”

“Please do Melanie. Sher and I are home alone most days and we’d love to see you again. I know I’m younger, but I’d love to take you and Sher to a movie soon.”

“You’ve got yourself a date, just let me know when.”

Sher told her, “Thanks Melanie, he’s a special brother and my best friend. Charlie is my second best friend and I think you know why now.”

“I sure do, I just love all of you.”

“Coach, it was special meeting you. Thank you also for being so nice. Thanks for sharing that special feeling too. That was totally fucking awesome ... oops, well it was anyway,” Sher said as she and Coach Lehr held hands. I knew they wanted to hug. Shit, I wanted one too.

“See you Coach,” I told her again, and smiled as she wiped between her wet thighs with her sweat pants.

“Soon, I hope Charlie. You are an amazing young man. Simply amazing!”

When we’d said our goodbyes, we walked out of the gym.

“That, my friend, was out of this world! How in the hell did all that happen? What have I done to be accepted by Melanie? She even put her panties in my pocket,” Jimmy said as he looked at Sher.

Sher looked at me, then she and I grinned.

“Tell him what you have in your back pocket, Charlie,” Sher said as we walked over to Aunt Carol’s Denali. I went around to open the door for Sher, even though I had the clicker in my hand.

When I pulled the door open for her, I reached back to pull her tiny, lacy panties out, to let Jimmy see them.

“WOW, whatever happened in there, I hope it never goes away. I could feel the heat when we were standing close together.

“Sher, did you and Coach Lehr get a come in there?” I asked.

“Did we ever Charlie! Wasn’t that the most amazing thing you ever saw? I touched her and it felt like my pussy exploded.”

Jimmy told her, “You think that’s something, when I touched Melanie, my cock jumped like it was connected to a jackhammer. I swear, I just knew my dick was in Melanie’s pussy, and I must have shot off about five gallons of come in my shorts! I think my dick is still swelled, the way it feels.” He laughed and patted the huge bulge in his jeans. I knew then, my Angels have blessed another of my friends.

I looked back at Sher in the backseat. She had to remove her bra in the gym, and I can see why now.

I told Jimmy, “Well, keep it swelled a little longer, we’ll be at my house in a few minutes. Julie, Mandy and Sydnee will love you for it.”

“Hurry man. Hell, I’m excited all over again. This is some weird shit that’s happening today.”

“Nice rack Sher,” I said as I looked back at her. She was scratching underneath her titties, all the way to her underarm.

“Thanks, Charlie. I really and truly love these huge titties of mine, but I have no idea why they’re still growing like they are. This isn’t normal.”

“Damn Sher, you really do have a nice rack, but you’ve always had a fine pair since they first started growing,” Jimmy said, as he sat sideways, looking back at her.

Sher grinned at his praise and pulled her shoulders back. Her titties popped out like Julie’s, Mandy’s and Sydnee’s ... Hell, they may rival Aunt Carol’s and Mom’s now.

No sooner had I thought that, when she squealed.

I looked back and Sher really has some huge hooters now. I can hardly wait to see them naked.

As soon as I thought that ... she reached down to pull her white shirt up over her beautiful breasts, smiling at me as if she heard me.

Just as Jimmy turned once more to look at his sister, she jerked her shirt down.

{Damn, he needs to be faster, a brother needs to see boobs like that on his only sister}

Sher laughed again and Jimmy was looking when she exposed them completely.

“Wow Sher, you’ve got the finest titties in school! Whatever is happening to us, I hope it never goes away.”

I told him, “If I had money to bet – I’d bet a fortune right now, that whatever it is, will never leave any of us.” Just as we turned onto our street.

“Well, I’ll never have a fortune to cover your bet, but I sure hope you’re right,” he said as I drove into our driveway.

“Lets go through the back gate, you’ll love what you’re about to see. I meant the pool and garden, but I know both of you will love the naked bodies you’re about to see.”

I pulled the keys from the ignition and shoved them down in my pocket.

I love this Denali! Maybe one day I’ll have one just like it ... By that time, they’ll probably have wings and fly.

We heard the laughter and splashing, before we walked around the corner of the house. I saw Julie, Mandy and Sydnee naked and diving from the side of the pool. They’d just climbed out when we walked out in the open.

Here’s Char-lieeee ... it’s party time now! Hey Jimmy, Hi Sher. My God, Sher you look so good. You’ve changed since I saw you last,” Julie ran over to meet us.

I saw Jimmy’s eyes about to pop out, as he watched Julie run toward us naked.

“I’ve already warned them that all of you would be naked, and they’d have to get naked too. I hope you don’t mind us joining you,” I said as Mandy and Sydnee came over.

“Hi Julie, Charlie told us you had a new pool and garden. He never told us you and Mandy looked like this. Both of you are beautiful!” Jimmy is learning. I really believe he’s being tutored constantly.

“Thanks, you sure look good yourself. You and Sher need to start coming over more often, we love swimming naked.”

“I love to swim, but I’ve never swam naked,” Sher said as she looked at the three naked girls.

“Get naked Sher. Shit with a body like yours, you could walk down the street naked and they’d give you an award instead of arresting you,” Mandy told her.

I watched as the girls hugged. Jimmy was looking at Sydnee and she was looking at him with a big smile.

“Jimmy, Sher – this is our new sister Sydnee. Sydnee, this is Jimmy and Sher Chamness, my two best friends.”

“Hi Jimmy. Come on, get naked with us and let’s swim. I hope you’ll come over more often, now that we’ve met,” Sydnee said as she hugged her naked body to him. She was dripping wet, but Jimmy was in heaven – or could it be, he was just now passing through the clouds on his way up.

I looked back to see Sher standing naked, as Julie and Mandy grabbed her, hugging naked titties and bellies against each other.

I pulled my shoes off, then my jeans and tee shirt.

Jimmy was the last to strip naked, but he was in a hurry when he saw me shake my jeans off my feet.

He bent forward to pull his jeans down and when he stood, we saw his huge erection. I knew my Angels thought as much of my two friends as I did. They sure let me know how much they like Jimmy.

“Wow, look what we have to play with girls. We have two of them and they have four of us to please,” Mandy said as she looked at Jimmy’s cock, then mine.

I grabbed Sher’s hand and she ran to the pool with me. Diving from the side, we came up smiling, groping, and laughing.

I don’t know why it happened like this, but I suspected Angelic intervention. When Sher and I swam to the side, Mandy was right with us. I turned to see Julie swim to the other side with Jimmy and Sydnee.

My cock went from hard, to cold rolled steel, as Sher and Mandy reached down to grasp it.

“Sher, have you ever fucked a boy?” Mandy asked.

“No. If you have, I want you to help me fuck Charlie. He’s been like a brother to me for years, now I want him to be the first boy to put his cock in my pussy. Then I want to go over and fuck my real brother next.”

“I hope you like your titties kissed, because I just love sucking Julie’s while Charlie is fucking her, and I know I’m going to love yours.”

“I’ve never had my titties kissed, but I want to do it all. This is my first time and I’m already determined to be good at it.”

“Sher, you have the body for it and your brother does too. I know you’re going to have fun fucking Jimmy, and I know he’ll fuck all of us girls. Charlie’s going to fuck all of us too, beginning with you.

“If you feel someone sucking your pussy, just enjoy it – I will,” Mandy told her as we made our way to the end of the pool and walked out.

“Oooooh, I know I’ll love that. Will I get to try it too?”

“Charlie, may I get her pussy ready for your big cock?”

“Be my guest. While you’re doing that, I’m going to get some more of your hot pussy.”

“Wow Charlie, I want to see your cock go inside Mandy’s pussy. Can I? Before she kisses my pussy?”

“Come here Sher, you can put my cock in Mandy’s pussy, then sit in front of her to get your pussy eaten by an expert,” I told her as we got into place.

I had just slipped my cock up close to Mandy’s pussy when I felt Sher grasp my shaft and squeeze me. I slid into Mandy’s slick pussy as deep as I could, as Sher pulled her hand off to slide her fingers through Mandy’s pussy, then caress my balls.

She hurried around in front of Mandy, sitting with her butt on the concrete, knees up.

Mandy was ready for Sher and pushed her knees wide apart. She started licking and sucking Sher’s pussy slowly as Sher threw her head back. Her hands wide behind her, her elbows locked to prop herself up.

She was excited as she looked up at me smiling, her legs spread and her hairless, virgin pussy was shiny wet.

“Mandy, I love the way you make my pussy feel, but I need to get fucked by my hero. Will you please let me suck your pussy when we’re through? I’ve never done any of this and I want to learn how to do it all. I love the way I feel, I love being here naked with all of you. I want to experience everything you can show me,” Sher said as Mandy backed up on my cock, shivering when her orgasm shook her.

“We want you and Jimmy to come over more often, now that we’ve met and Charlie and Julie have this beautiful pool and garden to play naked in,” Mandy told her.

“You are on the pill, aren’t you Sher?” Mandy asked as she pointed my cock at Sher’s pussy.

“Yes, and I’m so glad Charlie is about to take my cherry. After Charlie and I fuck, I want my brother to fuck me. Just look over there at Julie and Sydnee fucking and sucking him all over. That really turns me on seeing my brother fucking those sexy girls.”

My cock was just touching her tight, slippery pussy. I wanted it to be good for her and I wanted her to enjoy her first time.

{Angels, will you help Sherry and me get through this, without me hurting her? Please make it good for her, so she’ll enjoy sex forever}

[SHE’S READY CHARLIE, SHE WILL BEGIN TO ORGASM AS SOON AS YOU ENTER HER BODY AND SHE WILL CONTINUE AS LONG AS YOU ARE INSIDE HER. SHE WILL BE THIS WAY FOREVER, NO MATTER WHO SHE MAKES LOVE TO]

{Thanks, I love both of you. You are so good to me and my friends}

[WE LOVE YOU AND WE LOVE YOUR FRIENDS. WE’RE ANXIOUS TO FUCK COACH LEHR AND THE REST OF THE FEMALE TEACHERS AND COACHES. YOU HAVE A LOT OF GIRLS WHO WANT YOU ALREADY, WE WILL MAKE IT GOOD FOR ALL OF THEM]

I eased my cockhead into Sher’s slick pussy as I watched her lips part. She was bumping her butt up and down as I entered her slowly.

“I’m getting a come Charlie! Please give me more! I just keep on getting the most fantastic comes ever. I love your big cock in my pussy. I just knew it would hurt, but if it feels this good each the time I fuck, I’m going to love fucking. Do me deeper and faster Charlie, I need all of you.”

“Let’s just take it slow and easy at first anyway, Sher. I love your pussy and I want you to enjoy it even more when you and Jimmy do it the first time.”

She told me, “I wish I could be next to Julie, when Jimmy fucks me, and you fuck her. I think that would be one more wild fucking experience.”

I looked up when she did and saw Julie sitting down beside Sher, her legs wide as Jimmy knelt to slip his cock into my sister’s pussy.

“Oh Jimmy! I was just telling Charlie I’d love to be right beside Julie when we fuck,” Sher said as she kept fucking her pussy against me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.