Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

My Angels’ predictions came true, and who am I to ever doubt them again? Mom and Richard were married in a double ceremony with Dr. Kellogg and Linda. We were at their lake house and everyone was naked. There were thirty other guests in attendance from around the lake, and all them were naked.

The five members of the Kellogg family left three days later for Cancun on a three week honeymoon. Bobby, Connie and Kristi were ecstatic that they were getting to go on their parents’ honeymoon. Dr. Kellogg has already retained an attorney to start adoption papers. They even drove to St. Louis to order their boat, before leaving on the honeymoon.

Mom and Richard were leaving in three days to spend two weeks in Hawaii. Julie, Mandy, Sydnee and I are riding back with Aunt Carol. She decided we would go back early, so Mom and Richard could have time alone at the cabin, before they left for their honeymoon.

The last day Candy was with us, we packed lunch and went out for a long day on the lake. We left about 10:00 and cruised all day, stopping in a secluded cove now and then to swim and have fun.

A little after 3:00, I swung the big boat into a really secluded cove and anchored in about thirty feet of water. Aunt Carol and Candy swung a section of rail back and we started diving from the front of the boat. There was a platform on the stern that folded down into the water with a connecting ladder that reached below water level, for us to climb back onboard.

We were having a great time, swimming naked, grabbing and acting silly, and then...

“We have company. I hope they can see we’re all naked,” Aunt Carol said as she pointed to a party barge heading into the cove near us.

I saw a tall, dark tanned man from the waist up, which was all I could see as he stood behind the wheel.

“Ahoy sailors, could we share your secluded harbor for a time?” he yelled.

“Help yourself Mate. We have plenty of clear water in which to swim. I hope nudity doesn’t offend you,” Aunt Carol said as she, Candy, Julie, Mandy and Sydnee, stepped out in front of the cabin, naked and waving.

“Not at all, my whole crew is hiding naked in the cabin. We weren’t sure if you would be offended,” he yelled as they drifted closer, before dropping anchor.

“Tell them ‘all hands on deck’ the party hasn’t even begun,” Candy yelled.

We watched as three girls and two boys walked out from the small cabin, all were naked and as tan as the man.

Then a woman walked out and she was a beauty. Tall, naked and tanned. Just the way I’ve come to like women this summer.

“We’re the Harpers, from the other side of the lake. This is my wife Faye, my son Jim, my two daughters, Gail and Joyce, my nephew Burt, and my niece Susan. I’m James by the way,” he said as our boats drifted to within ten feet of each other.

“You have a very attractive family. Let me introduce my family. This is my daughter Candy, my nephew Charlie, my niece Julie and her best friend Mandy, my new niece Sydnee ... and I am Carol. I hope you like swimming and living nude, we do.”

“We love it. There’s a new couple moving in next door to us and we decided not to expose them to our lifestyle, the first week. We’re very open about nudity and sex. James and I have an open relationship, with our friends and family members,” the woman told us.

“Sailors, you chose the right cove to spend the day. We have food, we have drinks – but no alcohol. We don’t need it to have fun,” Aunt Carol told them.

“We feel the same way. Have any of you swam to the sand beach over there?” The woman asked, pointing to the shore.

“No, we were thinking of it though, have you been here before?”

“Yes, we picnic on this beach occasionally. Would all of you like to join us? We have plenty and we’d love the company,” the man said.

“Why don’t we combine our food and join you on your party barge?” Candy offered, and everyone cheered.

James Harper started his engine and maneuvered the party barge closer. I handed the two coolers down to the two boys who were about my age. Aunt Carol grabbed her carry all bag and so did Candy.

We abandoned ship, in search of more fun in the sun and I knew there would be sex ahead, the way the three new girls were eyeing my cock.

[THIS FAMILY NEEDS HELP CHARLIE]

{Girls, we may need to wait until we know them better}

[THEY ARE VERY ENVIOUS OF YOUR WOMEN AND YOUR COCK – WE WILL HELP THEM GRADUALLY. TELL THE YOUNGER ONES TO SWIM ASHORE]

{Angels, are you sure}

[WE ARE ALWAYS SURE OF A PERSON’S FEELINGS, THEY LOVE SEX AND THEY WANT TO BE SEXY]

{Slowly?}

[SLOWLY]

We climbed down the side of the boat onto the party barge, shaking hands and greeting the others. Julie, Mandy and Sydnee seemed to be drawn to the two teen boys, while the three teen girls seemed to be drawn to me. I knew the reason for this and smiled at the way good luck follows me around.

“Let’s swim to the beach from here, and the others can ride in on the party barge,” I suggested. We dove over the side, swimming together as we made our way to the white sand beach.

Mr. Harper beached the pontoons of the party barge onto the sand beach and we unloaded the coolers and ice chests, then carried them to a shade tree nearby.

There were nine of us teenagers and we were anxious to get back into the water and have fun.

Jim and Burt weren’t a bit bashful as they asked me about my cock, wondering if there was there something special I did to make it grow.

“Hey guys, I can fix you up with one just like it, if you really want one.” I laughed when they looked at each other, then me.

“HELL YEAH,” they both told me as we walked into the waist deep water.

“Watch your sisters first. What would you say if they were to suddenly have bodies like my sisters and Mandy?”

“I would say, ‘come to me sisters, lets get it on‘, Jim laughed.

Burt told us, “Susan and I came here this week so we could be naked together and hopefully make love. We’ve been sneaking around for over a year, trying to find places and times we could be together. I really think she’s about to take me down in public, if we don’t get to fuck soon,” he said as he looked at his sister.

Jim asked. “Can you really make our dicks bigger? And our sisters look like your sisters and their friend?”

I told them, “I really think it’s something to do with this warm water here in this cove. Just look at the way their boobs are growing. Damn guys, look at your cocks! This warm water has to be the answer.”

“Hey sis, look what I found,” Burt yelled to Susan. She turned to look at his long fat cock. Her huge boobs were just above water level, and man, were they some beauties.

“Excuse me girls, but my brother is trying to get my attention and I’ve been wanting this for a long time. Wow just look at his big cock, it’s almost as big as Charlie’s and I’m going to ride it if I have to rape him,” Susan said as she waded over to her brother.

We watched as she came to Burt, reached out and pulled him close. He leaned down and sucked her nipples, then she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Julie and Mandy pulled Gail and Joyce over to me and each of them hugged their big naked breasts to me.

I turned to see Mandy, Julie and Sydnee circling Jim.

Sydnee was first. She was like Susan, she wrapped her long legs around Jim’s waist, riding his cock.

Joyce was chosen to be the first to fuck my cock. We walked out to shallower water and she bent forward. Julie placed my cock at her pussy lips and Joyce backed up to take me.

“You’ve done this before,” I said.

“Yes, I have a boyfriend, but I like your cock better. I think I’m going to like my brother’s cock too. His is almost identical to yours.”

I wanted to try the new suggestions on her, my Angels told me about. I wanted her to not only like my cock, I wanted her to love my cock.

I looked down at her sexy ass and her tight pussy as I fucked her. I want to go all the way inside her pussy and shoot my come as deep as her pussy will let me ... thinking the whole time about her getting her come.

“OH FUCK YES, I love your cock Charlie, fuck that big fat cock in my pussy. I’m already getting a big come and you just touched me with your cock. FUCK MY PUSSY!”

I looked at Burt and Susan. They were trying to get his cock inside her pussy for the first time ever. I thought of my cock entering Susan’s pussy and she screamed, “FUCK ME BURT, let me have that cock. I need you to fuck me.”

I thought of my cock shooting into her naked pussy and watched as her brothers’ cock slipped all the way inside her. Susan was wild as Burt fucked her, though it was my cock she wanted.

I need to try this out again. I need to see if I can fuck a girl who’s not even naked. Maybe one who’s just walking down the street or down the hall at school

I was so wrapped up in getting Susan fucked by her brother, I had forgotten about Joyce. I looked at her as she bent forward and wondered if I could make her orgasm, just by thinking it.

{Can I do that Angels? Or is that even possible}

[REMEMBER, ANYTHING, ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE]

That was my answer. I began to spray my come in Joyce’s pussy as she started her orgasm.

By the time we had eaten, swam and fucked in the water until late in the day, I had fucked Aunt Carol, Candy and Mrs. Harper, and all the girls.

I may have messed up while fucking Mrs. Harper. I was thinking of fucking Joyce, wondering if I could make her pregnant. I felt my cock shoot a double load into her Mom’s pussy as she fucked against me. I had a sneaky feeling that maybe Mrs. Harper had gotten knocked up at that moment.

[SHE WANTS A BABY BOY]

{I just need to be more careful when I’m fucking a woman}

[HAVE FUN CHARLIE. LET US WORRY ABOUT THE REST]

{Are you sure – I hope Mom’s not pregnant}

[SHE WAS CARRYING YOUR BABY WHEN SHE SAID HER VOWS]

{But she had her tubes tied}

[WE KNOW HOW TO TIE AND UNTIE KNOTS]

{I suppose I just need to have fun, and let you two watch over me}

[YES, WE LOVE YOU AND WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY – LEAVE THE REST TO US]

{I can live with that – thanks}

[WE WILL GET OUR THANKS SOON]

Candy left two days later and it was really hard to let her go. She and I had gotten even closer than I ever imagined we could. She vowed to keep in touch and let me know as soon as she was coming back. She told me again, she wanted me to fuck her naked pussy, after she’d been off the pill for a year.

We loaded up early after Candy left. None of us wanted to leave, but knew we needed to get back.

Once we were loaded and out on the road, we were excited about getting back home. Julie and Mandy had cheerleader practice starting in three days, and I had football practice starting in five days. Sydnee had school enrollment starting in two days and she would have to start the process of getting her transcripts sent here.

“The biggest thing I’m going to miss besides all the sexy fun we had, is getting to swim naked all the time. I wish Mom would have a huge swimming pool and tropical garden put in,” Julie said.

I was driving when she said it, with my mind on Andie as well as Jimmy Chamness’ sister, Sher ... for some reason. I had quizzed my Angels and they both laughed when I mentioned Sher’s name.

When Julie made her remark about the huge pool and garden, I started thinking of all the ones I’d seen in magazines. I knew we had more than enough room for one of the finest pools and tropical gardens ever.

I remember the one I’d seen in Home and Gardens and wondered just how much one exactly like that would cost.

[THEY ARE NOT THAT EXPENSIVE CHARLIE]

{Yeah right, you girls have no idea just what one like that would cost}

[IT WOULD SURPRISE YOU TO LEARN WHAT ALL WE DO KNOW]

They laughed, then I did too. I looked around to see if anyone heard them.

“Julie, if your Mom would have one put in, we could get Coach Lehr to come over and swim after practice. Maybe if Charlie would work her pussy over good with his big cock, she’d loosen up some,” Mandy said and my cock raised to an instant erection at the thought of getting in their coach’s pussy. She’s a hot one alright. Of course, I’d have my Angels put bigger titties on her and make her hair long instead of cut off short like a boy.

We only stopped twice on the way home, once at the rest area and again to eat.

Aunt Carol told me to take her home first, then when she got her few bags and packages out, we could take her Denali home to unload all our stuff.

I helped her get her belongings inside, with her protesting all the time that she could carry them. When we were inside I asked her what she had planned early tomorrow.

“How early?” she laughed.

“Early, early”

“Here, take these keys and if you get here really early, just come in and get into bed with me. After I’m through with you, I’ll make breakfast for you.” She handed me another set of keys, that had her house keys on it.

“I’ll be here early, real early and meet you in bed,” I told her and she kissed me.

I helped Mandy carry all her bags into her house and we made plans to meet at our house tomorrow for some more fun.

I drove home and unloaded all our things and Sydnee’s too, which we put in the spare bedroom between Julie’s and my room.

I was naked and headed to the shower, when I walked past my window and noticed all the trees and plants below ... where there was once a big, open backyard. I whirled and came back to my window. I looked down to see what appeared to be a tropical rainforest in our backyard. I looked over to my right and saw this gigantic swimming pool...

{Girls}

[WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY. WE WANT YOU TO GET LOTS OF PUSSY AND LET US WORRY ABOUT MATERIAL THINGS LIKE PREGNANCY, JEALOUS BOYFRIENDS, HUSBANDS AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT. YOU JUST BE A TEENAGER]

{Yeah, but... }

[ENJOY YOUR POOL AND GARDEN, CHARLIE – WE LOVE YOU]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.