Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Mom was still laughing when she told Andie, “I caught that, do the two of you have anything else you need to share with me?”

“Ms. Walker, I’m sorry. That just slipped out. Charlie has been telling me that he’d tutor me and help me get a scholarship. We were sort of having fun, making up ‘make believe’ plans for our future.” Andie looked down at the floor as she spoke.

“Mom, they weren’t make believe plans. Andie will be the mother of your grandkids in about six years, after she has had a career in pro soccer and I’m a pro quarterback in the NFL.”

“Ms. Walker, I...”

“Andie, listen to him! Believe in him, because if anyone can do it, my son can do it. He can help you study and get that scholarship, but you’ll have to do the rest. As for the pro careers and the babies, that’s up to the two of you. I will tell you this, I hope you make it! I’d love to have a little granddaughter who looks just like you. I want her to have your long blonde hair down to her butt too,” Mom told her and held out her arms to her.

Andie ran straight to Mom’s arms.

“Mom, when we get back from the lake, will you drive Andie and me to the movies, she’s got something she wants to show me.”

“Sure I will.

“Andie what have you got to show him?” mom smiled.

“Something both of us think are special,” Andie said and looked at me with a smile.

“I’m sure it will be, then. You two get out of here, I have work to do,” Mom said and spanked Andie on her butt.

“Bye Ms. Walker, I hope I see you every day for the next three or four years.” Andie said.

“I have a feeling we’ll ALL be seeing a lot of each other, for a long, long time,” Mom told her.

“I love your Mom, Charlie. I can see why you’re so special. She’s a special woman and she is just absolutely beautiful,” Andie said as we rode our bikes to her house.

“Mom’s not home, she works seven days a week and we still have a hard time. Deanne works all the time too and she bought herself that ragged old Mustang, but it gets us around. I’ll be so glad when I can get a job. Most places won’t hire a sixteen year old and pay enough to get by.”

“I’ll help you find something, when I get back.”

“You’ve already helped me find some things I never even knew I’d lost.”

“Like what?”

“My sense of humor, my patience and my will to succeed.”

“Hang in there Andie. We’re going to make it, but you’ll have to help me.”

“I want us to make it, with all my heart. Help me and I’ll do all the work. If you promise to never hurt me, I will love you like no other girl on earth ever could.”

“I promise.”

“Bye, Charles Daniel Walker, have fun at the lake and use condoms. I want to be the only mother of your kids.”

She smiled and kissed me.

“Uh, Andie.”

“Hey, I’m not going to give up my cherry until you make me a college student. I know you can’t hold that big thing back that long. Just use protection and never do it to hurt me.”

“Andie, I...”

“Charlie, can’t you see I trust you and I’m already falling for you. Now go or I’ll become too weak to resist you, and lose my cherry before we even get started.”

We hugged and I felt my Angels begin to warm up. Evidently Andie felt them too.

“Your two little black angels feel like they’re heating up. Why is that and what are they for, anyway?” she asked as she leaned back.

She reached up to pull them out and a better look and I felt my cock get hard.

“They’re my good luck charms Andie. They brought you to me and they’ll see to it that our dreams and plans for the future come true.”

“I feel warm all over Charlie when I’m near them like this. I just love these little charms. Are they really magic?”

“Very much so. Would you like a demo?”

“Such as?”

“Do you trust me yet?”

“So far I do. You’re not going to play a dirty trick on me are you?”

“No, but I can give you an orgasm that will make you want me forever.”

“I’ve never had an orgasm. I wouldn’t know what one felt like.”

“I can show you and never touch you. I warn you though, my Angels already like you. If we do this, they will make you mine and you’ll love me so much, I’ll have to fight you off when you want to give me that overripe cherry.”

“Charlie, I never know when you’re bull-shitting me, but if you can give me an orgasm that easy, I want it. I already want to be naked with you and we just met. I want to believe you when you say you can help me bring my grades up and help me get that athletic scholarship.”

“What if you feel so good, you want sex?”

“Charlie, are you serious? If you are, make it happen. I’ll do anything you want, as long as we keep our agreement that we’ll wait until I’m in college, to give you my cherry. I have to keep something from you, to fall back on!”

“Kiss my Angels, Andie. They love you already and they’ll make sure you and I are the best we can be.”

She kissed my Angels and I knew when her orgasm started. She was still in my arms as she fucked her pussy against my cock. She was shaking and she was holding me so tight, I started to come at the same time she did. It was as if we were touching live wires and couldn’t let go.

Neither of us touched the other except to hug, yet it felt like we were naked and touching all over.

“Charlie, can we do that any time we want, to get that feeling?” she asked as she pulled the Angels to her lips and kissed them again. She stuck her long pink tongue out and licked them, as she shivered and shook.

“We can and I want to be naked with you the next time.”

“I’d get naked with you right now, but you can’t have my cherry until you get me in college. When we do make love, I want to be kissing these two beautiful little black angels as you take my cherry.”

“We’ll wait. I haven’t met your mother, she may not approve.”

“I’ll tell her all about you, she’ll know you’re a good person, because I’ve never even talked to her about boys.”

“I hope she does like me. I’m falling in love with her daughter.”

“She will, she’s not easy to get to know and she works all the time. She’s overweight and she’s self conscious about that. She’s a good person Charlie and she tries so hard for Deanne and me. But I know you’ll like her.”

“I know I will too, does she believe in magic?” I laughed.

“I think she could be convinced to believe ... if you did it the way you showed me,” she laughed at that and we kissed again.

We were hit again by gut wrenching orgasms.

She pushed me back and smiled as we parted.

“I love those Angels more all the time!”

“Bye Andie.”

“Bye Charlie.”

I rode back by Aunt Carol’s and told her that I wanted to come spend the night so we could leave early in the morning. She was thrilled that I’d thought of that.

I was riding back home to get my sports bag when saw Mandy and Julie in Mandy’s yard. I rode up the driveway and stopped to talk to them.

“Are you in a hurry Charlie?” Mandy asked.

“No why? I was going to get my bag and spend the night with Aunt Carol so we could leave early tomorrow.”

“Come inside with us, Mom and Dad have gone to the movies tonight,” Mandy said.

“And?”

“And we’re going to fuck you,” Julie told me.

“Hurry,” I said, dropping my bike and running for the door.

Julie and Mandy were laughing as they ran behind me. When we entered the living room, they started stripping. By the time we made it back to Mandy’s bedroom, they were both naked.

“Charlie, Julie told me all about what last night when she got home. Eat her pussy, then eat mine before you fuck me. Will you?”

“Will I?” I gave her an evil grin.

Julie was lying back on Mandy’s bed, her legs spread wide as I knelt in the floor in front of her. Mandy knelt beside me and leaned over to watch as I licked up my sister’s pussy split, using my fingers to pull her pussy open. I licked her little bud and Julie went into a helicopter spin with her arms and legs going everywhere. I grabbed her legs and Mandy held her hands as I sucked Julie through three comes. I turned my face to look at Mandy and she kissed my mouth and sucked my lips.

“Kiss Julie’s lips Mandy,” I said, and she looked at me, then smiled as she leaned over and kissed Julie’s pussy. She didn’t suck, but it was more than a light peck on the lips too.

“Mandy’s turn Charlie. I want to watch as she gets her pussy eaten too, just like she did me,” Julie said as she knelt beside me.

Both of them have their pussies trimmed. I suppose it’s for the cheers they do where their cheer panties are seen so much. Whatever it was, I loved it. I kissed Mandy’s pussy lips and ran my tongue up and down her slit. I pulled her lips apart and licked her from top to bottom.

“I see her clitty, lick it,” Julie said.

“This?” I asked as I licked up toward the top and swiped her little bud.

“Yes, lick it like you did mine, make her come,” Julie was getting excited, watching this.

I did make Mandy come – three times. She almost left the bed as she tried to fly off, flapping her arms and legs.

“You want some of her pussy too, don’t you?” I said as I held Mandy’s pussy open and turned to Julie.

“YES!”

“Get some. When we get to the lake together, I want to fuck both of you while you suck each others pussy.”

“OH FUCK!” Julie said and I heard the suction as she sucked a come from Mandy’s pussy.

“OH GOD, Julie. I wish I had sucked you more now. Just wait until we get to the lake, I’m going to eat you alive,” Mandy shouted.

“Fuck her Charlie, like you did me. She’s on the pill, so fuck her naked pussy. Let her get on your fat cock and take a ride like you did me. FUCK! I almost got a come thinking about it,” Julie said as she swung Mandy’s feet back onto her bed.

When Mandy Martin climbed up over me and settled her sexy butt down on my stomach, I thought of my Angels. I rubbed them and lifted the silver chain to kiss them. I licked right up across the bottoms of them. The heat was almost a red glow, it was that hot.

Make it good for Mandy, let her enjoy pleasure for years to come

I wish I could control my Angels like that. I’d be spreading orgasms all over the neighborhood and school too. I know they’re magic, they’ve proved it many times.

Mandy’s breasts were just inches from my face as she leaned down to look back between her legs where Julie was lifting my cock to her pussy lips. I captured her left nipple and sucked it hard, swirling my tongue all around it, making it puff up. I turned my head and quickly captured her other nipple as she swung it past my mouth. Mandy screamed as I sucked her nipple and cupped her other breast with my hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.